Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images
You must be registered for see images

Seriously tho, just a minor suggestion. Look, I'm all for the grind, but I'm not doing any GTA online type grinding (I stop playing that game for a reason); I understand it's for activity and to control the limit of Bio's out there, but bro them prices high. I just want to have fun with a character.

Also, on a side note, I'm trying to get Nagato Bio, but I don't see him or Rinnegan in the shop.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Seriously tho, just a minor suggestion. Look, I'm all for the grind, but I'm not doing any GTA online type grinding (I stop playing that game for a reason); I understand it's for activity and to control the limit of Bio's out there, but bro them prices high. I just want to have fun with a character.

Also, on a side note, I'm trying to get Nagato Bio, but I don't see him or Rinnegan in the shop.
You must be registered to see images

he on page 3 of all

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
honestly not that hard to get Kumi if you're actively doing Missions

TBH, I'm not actively doing mission ATM...... but I want too. However, this is not about getting Kumi. This is about my experience or someone else's who wants to just have fun. I don't have a lot of time to RP, and grinding is time-consuming. I just want to jump in and play.

you can earn a bonus to kumi in the ninja world for missions right now, extra 20%.

while normally youd need 10 S rank missions for 15k, so youd only need 8-9 missions instead.

Thanks for letting me know, but I'm not going to be doing S-rank missions. They have a higher risk of fail rate and I like to take my time writing and you talking about 9 mission.... NAW.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't even see you RP'ing period. How are you complaining about prices when your RP activity is 0 lmao?
lol Chillllllllllll..... I'm not complaining. It just a suggestion. .......If it helps me get more active. You can't be mad at me.

They literally don't but alright lol.
I feel like you gotta write 2 pages worth of story for S rank. And I'm not a good writer.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol Chillllllllllll..... I'm not complaining. It just a suggestion. .......If it helps me get more active. You can't be mad at me.

I feel like you gotta write 2 pages worth of story for S rank. And I'm not a good writer.

This exists for a reason. Go read some missions that have been submitted for each rank so you get an idea of whats expected. Try writing one yourself, its not hard.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This exists for a reason. Go read some missions that have been submitted for each rank so you get an idea of whats expected. Try writing one yourself, its not hard.

Don't patronize me. It's not about writing missions. I can write a mission, just not good at it. However, I don't want to grind for a character, its time-consuming, and less enjoyable. I just want to play and have fun, even if it's brief. But let's stay on the topic....
This is about lowering the price of character BIO's so I can play with them: that is what's being suggested. I just need a yes or no from LOK. If you want to level with me, at least can you update Trial Bio's (add more characters)?

Last edited: