Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Don't patronize me. It's not about writing missions. I can write a mission, just not good at it. However, I don't want to grind for a character, its time-consuming, and less enjoyable. I just want to play and have fun, even if it's brief. But let's stay on the topic....
This is about lowering the price of character BIO's so I can play with them: that is what's being suggested. I just need a yes or no from LOK. If you want to level with me, at least can you update Trial Bio's (add more characters)?
I can do this last part. Give me 3 reasonable suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't patronize me. It's not about writing missions. I can write a mission, just not good at it. However, I don't want to grind for a character, its time-consuming, and less enjoyable. I just want to play and have fun, even if it's brief. But let's stay on the topic....
This is about lowering the price of character BIO's so I can play with them: that is what's being suggested. I just need a yes or no from LOK. If you want to level with me, at least can you update Trial Bio's (add more characters)?
You say its not about writing missions, but you're the one who made it about mission-writing in the first place. If you don't like that, you can also fight, sell customs, or make bios. Complaining about having to write in a text-based roleplaying game whilst also wanting to reap the benefits of playing the game without properly participating in it is silly.

Reactions: Arthorius

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say its not about writing missions, but you're the one who made it about mission-writing in the first place. If you don't like that, you can also fight, sell customs, or make bios. Complaining about having to write in a text-based roleplaying game whilst also wanting to reap the benefits of playing the game without properly participating in it is silly.
Bro, I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say, but I appreciate your input. Thank you.

I can do this last part. Give me 3 reasonable suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them.
Thank you.

I didn't think much goes into Trial Bio's, but I'll try... I'll keep it short and simple.

1. Update to existing Bio rules

2. Add a few new Generation Characters (ie from Boruto)

3. Add a few big-name Bio Character's to the list but their Standard Version for testing. Basically, characters geared towards "Extra Specialties" like Doctors and Artisan.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Bro, I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say, but I appreciate your input. Thank you.

Thank you.

I didn't think much goes into Trial Bio's, but I'll try... I'll keep it short and simple.

1. Update to existing Bio rules

2. Add a few new Generation Characters (ie from Boruto)

3. Add a few big-name Bio Character's to the list but their Standard Version for testing. Basically, characters geared towards "Extra Specialties" like Doctors and Artisan.
I meant 3 Characters as suggestions

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he jokingly meant the character.

Also I noticed that you used your blaziken summon for a mission. Why did you use that? I was under the impression that pokemon only lasted for 4 turns.
I did >_>

Lasts until destroyed(i.e taking enough damage to reverse summon i guess) as a turn limit isn't stated in the technique. I've used that one alongside me for shitloads of missions already xD.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I did >_>

Lasts until destroyed(i.e taking enough damage to reverse summon i guess) as a turn limit isn't stated in the technique. I've used that one alongside me for shitloads of missions already xD.
Idk man, id probably double check that. I wouldnt want to get caught out with it. Im pretty sure all summons only last 4 turns. Pokemom are that strong I dont think theyd get extra turns right?

Edit: If youd like I can ask on the discord if you want?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might as well just make Kaguya a trial bio at this point
What's crazy, I was going to pick her, but he said "reasonable" and I could only have 3 characters.

I choose Sasuke for versatility Sharingan and Rinnegan, S/T Jutsu.

Delta for Scientific Ninja Tools and thought that was cool and wanted to test it out.

If anyone what to change Tobirama out for someone else you can. I only pick him because of Kinjutsu and S/T, and I was annoyed of seeing Minato, - not once has it crossed my mind that his abilities can help me gain an advantage in battle. I did want to test the Tobirama for different strategies in battles tho.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
What's crazy, I was going to pick her, but he said "reasonable" and I could only have 3 characters.

I choose Sasuke for versatility Sharingan and Rinnegan, S/T Jutsu.

Delta for Scientific Ninja Tools and thought that was cool and wanted to test it out.

If anyone what to change Tobirama out for someone else you can. I only pick him because of Kinjutsu and S/T, and I was annoyed of seeing Minato, - not once has it crossed my mind that his abilities can help me gain an advantage in battle. I did want to test the Tobirama for different strategies in battles tho.
You say reasonable but the only one that you picked that is reasonable is Tobirama lol. *Maybe* Delta but Six Paths Saskue is definitely not reasonable lol.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say reasonable but the only one that you picked that is reasonable is Tobirama lol. *Maybe* Delta but Six Paths Saskue is definitely not reasonable lol.

lol The Sage was going to be one of the choices, but I didn't want to get carried away and ruin it.

BUT TBH I just really want to test the Rinnegan, but I couldn't pick Nagato (for obvious reasons). I just settled with Sasuke because he is a fan favorite and I like Sharingan too.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those are the opposite of reasonable. Nevermind, I'll pick them myself now.
Really? I didn't want to pick them, but they sound reasonable when I did. I figure at least a God-tier Character like Six Path Sasuke should be a choice just for fun. It draws new members in and a chance to test abilities. Similar to the pick of Delta. I needed a Boruto character and I focus around Scientific Ninja Tools. I'm not a big fan of SNT but it was something that was neat to try. I didn't want to pick the regular run of the mill characters. Besides, nobody objected to my choices or wanted to add in the discussion of my suggesting it (besides Mirai).

Last edited: