No, i didn't lose. My clones stalled y'all till your kage got bored too O_< lmaoo The i give away shimo shit when i was gonna leave anyway xDEveryone has suffered bad defeats. You lost to us in a war without us really fighting brother. Not shots. Just saying, doesn't make him nor you less cool.
Itll be a custom weapon in that case. Might fly as a custom tech depending on what you want it to accomplish.Does anybody know the rules of making a Custom Sword?
My biography literally said the terms were "You agree that Shimogakure lost" followed by the treaty and your biography took them.No, i didn't lose. My clones stalled y'all till your kage got bored too O_< lmaoo The i give away shimo shit when i was gonna leave anyway xD
Wow yall really struggling to still take a memeMy biography literally said the terms were "You agree that Shimogakure lost" followed by the treaty and your biography took them.
The fact that you have to bring in "I stalled ya'll" proves you lost because the best thing you could do was stall. You stalled Shadow Clones, you didn't fight anyone important, and we still applied all of the pressure needed to your village. We had less than half of our forces, the other half, like Shady, and several others were still dicking around in our village waiting for other things to happen assuming something bigger was going to happen. You spoke like you could pull together an army in days, so we took you at your word and fought like you wanted a full scale war. We didn't underestimate you, or take you lightly. We prepared for every eventuality even our total defeat. I got bored, yeah, but that wasn't because you miraculously came from behind to try and win, or somehow pulled off a draw. I got bored because you did nothing but stall for like 2 weeks and I just wanted to reduce one of the other villages while bolstering my own.
1. Your biography and entire village ran away. | We brought less than half of our forces directly to your village.
2. Your biography and entire village and allies hid. | We occupied every single one of your landmarks.
3. You teleported to another dimension. | We held each of those landmarks for about 5-7 days
4. You struggled to convince others to fight for you, and eventually failed. | We waited for you, applying pressure the whole time.
5. You told myself directly and the admin of the rp "I'm not going to fight." | We used everything we had to make you fight.
6. You mustered up several clones, and only because you were pressured and wanted to save face. | We defeated your village.
You were cornered.
That's understandable, you did what you could with the situation you were in. That doesn't mean you didn't lose.
The war was a complete win in favor of Tsumigakure. Tell me how Shimogakure won? Tell me how Shimogakure tied?
Explain how losing 3 landmarks, 4k colonial income and abdicating your position of power as the Korikage was a win?
Or even a draw?
We lost interest out of apathy. "Why keep fighting, if we can get what we want right now."
Not because you pulled some hail-Mary play that would have saved the day.
We had one eventuality, Tsumigakure beats Shimogakure.
Now, our choice became do we wait out the chicanery, or just let you dip like you wanted to. Well we let you dip, my guy.
"There is no instance of a nation benefiting from prolonged warfare."