Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well from what i have seen Samehada does not automatically absorb chakra when ever a person touchs it (aka gai touched it and dident get his chakra sucked out)

Only time it seems to absorb chakra by touching is when They have a visible ckakra cloak like Bee/naruto had or absorbing it from jutsu's

It even says on naruto wiki

"However, it seems to be unable to automatically absorb ambient chakra, in all instances where it's absorbed chakra are when his opponent had a visible aura around them"

So minato can touch Samehada

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've noticed you've been saying that everytime you post on naruto manga thread.if 5>3 it doesn't mean 6>3.has anyone told you that before?after all of your 2525 posts? sad,really.
the sad part is you thinking Kisame can beat Minato

actually if 5>3 and 6>5 that means 6>3 where did you learn your math?! has anyone told you that before?

post what everytime? yes a lot of posts are the same. if you mean FTG yes I ride FTG the same way in this thread proKisame ride Samehada and the same way Hiruzen fans ride Iruka and the same way Hashirama fans ride Madara v 1st, pro Itachi ride his MS, proGai ride his gates ...

and ofc he can touch Samehada just not for a long time, well except if a sword is fater than him, he can just kick it aside and im pretty sure hes fast enough to manage keeping Kisame from obtaining it again

but non of that really matters because Kisame cant beat Minato even with Samehada

yes Kisame is very strong but not Kage strong, yes hes S level which would seem he is Kage material but considering the most Kage he seems petty

Last edited:

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey alagon stop talking to him, after reading all the post of digital theres no point on debating against digital coz your not debating from the mangga but inside his imagination lol

SENJU UCHIHA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame would win coz he has samehada..... So he'll just absorb any attack made by minato. Moreover, he can go on fighting for days. So, In the end minato have to fall, to lose it all...,.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
suigetsu disagrees

for the last time,
Well lets see a part of the manga that proves otherwise

And

Yes He can
All he needs to do is touch it for a second and samehada will be Gone
Since they know about each other minato will know to take Samehada away form kisame asap, a few minor wounds on the hands is worth separating them

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
usually i don't have time to bother with minatotards,but i have to

the sad part is you thinking Kisame can beat Minato

actually if 5>3 and 6>5 that means 6>3 where did you learn your math?! has anyone told you that before?
in case you still don't get it, i'm personifying characters with numbers,i'll show you 'maths':
if a tiger eats a deer that doesn't mean it can eat a moose as well.
this is implying my original post earlier that you don't quite understand.
oh and minato=tiger,kushina-deer
You must be registered for see images
,kisame=moose

also,i don't care if your sig was meant to show how retard i was,but yeay i'm sig-worthy

post what everytime? yes a lot of posts are the same. if you mean FTG yes I ride FTG the same way in this thread proKisame ride Samehada and the same way Hiruzen fans ride Iruka and the same way Hashirama fans ride Madara v 1st, pro Itachi ride his MS, proGai ride his gates ...
i'd seen everywhere your post were always talking about the top 3 tier among the strongest shinobi.thats quite annoying,you know that?
and ofc he can touch Samehada just not for a long time, well except if a sword is fater than him, he can just kick it aside and im pretty sure hes fast enough to manage keeping Kisame from obtaining it again
even if kisame didn't have samehada he still babyshakes minato with deadly suiton jutsu.

yes Kisame is very strong but not Kage strong, yes hes S level which would seem he is Kage material but considering the most Kage he seems petty
wha___no offense but if kisame was at minato's place,he could've beat kyuubi and madara at the same time.but then again that sneaky bastard,kishi
hey alagon stop talking to him, after reading all the post of digital theres no point on debating against digital coz your not debating from the mangga but inside his imagination lol
yes,my imagination is far more correct than in manga
Well lets see a part of the manga that proves otherwise

And

Yes He can
All he needs to do is touch it for a second and samehada will be Gone
Since they know about each other minato will know to take Samehada away form kisame asap, a few minor wounds on the hands is worth separating them
due to having shitty stamina,he can't hold it for a long time.and please read my earlier post that showed kisame's reaction speed.

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KISAME'S REACTION SPEED

dodged raiton pencil thrown by one of the most strongest and fastest character.notice that he wasn't even turn to look

dodged bee's v1 lariat.(which is faster than raikage's lariat)

and i'm not saying he can easily react to minato's speed.but it seems he can react with his normal ones.and kisame>minato in taijutsu don't try to fight it.
in terms of strength as well,he beat minato.(lol @ your kunai statement.one kunai owned kisame?)

also,i hate the way you said that kisame hasn't been showing good speed feats.(which he has).
of course seven gated gai is not faster than FTG.i'm just stating the possibility for kisame to react at minato's normal speed.you've been sticking with your ftg argument which is beyond annoying for me.
He reacted to a projectile, Minato will not be that projectile
Kisame is not really recognized as having good reaction speed (he is an S-rank, of course he is able to "feel" that pencil coming, and if he didn't the story would have ended quickly). Minato and Itachi are the ones with the best reaction speed.

Who said he dodged? He absorbed his chakra, Killer Bee was forced to move out
Where do you read B's lariat is faster than A? If this was true, their double lariat would not be succesful

Kisame hasn't shown as good taijitsu skills either. His capacity to absorb chakra thanks to Samehada reduces the power of taijutsu skills that have a little chakra on them. Don't be saying Kisame> Minato in taijutsu when you haven't seen Minato's taijutsu yet, taijutsu skills are undebatable as we havent seen Minato using them, but I just mention he had as the dababook said it.
Don't underestimate kunais, one of Danzou lifes went to waste thanks to 3 normal shuriken.

Well, normal speed perhaps, FTG speed no.
Dont be calling yourself though guy saying that my FTG comments are being annoying, FTG is the main skill of Minato. You are making much more comments about Samehada also. If you want to take out FTG, you have to take out Samehada from Kisame.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know you were personofying the numbers but the numbers were the wrong metafore because it just came out stupid

kisame beate madara and kyubi what the f?ck do you read the funnyes in the newspaper?!

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He reacted to a projectile, Minato will not be that projectile
Kisame is not really recognized as having good reaction speed (he is an S-rank, of course he is able to "feel" that pencil coming, and if he didn't the story would have ended quickly). Minato and Itachi are the ones with the best reaction speed.

Who said he dodged? He absorbed his chakra, Killer Bee was forced to move out
Where do you read B's lariat is faster than A? If this was true, their double lariat would not be succesful

Kisame hasn't shown as good taijitsu skills either. His capacity to absorb chakra thanks to Samehada reduces the power of taijutsu skills that have a little chakra on them. Don't be saying Kisame> Minato in taijutsu when you haven't seen Minato's taijutsu yet, taijutsu skills are undebatable as we havent seen Minato using them, but I just mention he had as the dababook said it.
Don't underestimate kunais, one of Danzou lifes went to waste thanks to 3 normal shuriken.

Well, normal speed perhaps, FTG speed no.

the kisame hate is too strong on this one.srsly,you mean its so easy to dodge a lightning pencil?hidan's a S-rank and he couldn't dodge MANY things that i don't need to list here.

your taijutsu statement is so wrong that it hurts.read more about kisame.

notice how he moved his head?it means he dodged as well.

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the kisame hate is too strong on this one.srsly,you mean its so easy to dodge a lightning pencil?hidan's a S-rank and he couldn't dodge MANY things that i don't need to list here.

your taijutsu statement is so wrong that it hurts.read more about kisame.

notice how he moved his head?it means he dodged as well.
WTF is with the smilies? I don''t hate Kisame (in reality if you were sticking to Minato, I would be sticking to Kisame)

Hidan did not even bother as he is inmortal. But yes I do recognize his reaction speed, Im just saying that his reaction speed isn't as quick as Minato's or Itachi's

Well, if you cannot take a discussion seriously and you are making comments such as "your taijutsu statement is so wrong it hurts" or putting smilies, it just shows how unprepared (mentally wise) you are to debate against someone without making a stupid comment. As I said before, Im not comparing taijutsu feats, Im just pointing that Minato has taijutsu skills that he can use during combat, but we will not be able to compare tai skills to anyone as he hasn't shown any yet, but the databook said he was a great taijutsu user.

Saberwulf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTH this is still going on!
how about i put it this way minato can teleport so he is untouchable too...he can summon giant toads against this man-sized shark
minato can make barriers

:p
that+his teleportation i can't see kisame trying murder him anytime soon if he cant get to him 8D

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF is with the smilies? I don''t hate Kisame (in reality if you were sticking to Minato, I would be sticking to Kisame)
i'll accept your concession
Im just saying that his reaction speed isn't as quick as Minato's or Itachi's
pure assumption,no proof.kisame,minato,itachi all had shown that they can react to lightning.your kisame hate is at the highest point.
Well, if you cannot take a discussion seriously and you are making comments such as "your taijutsu statement is so wrong it hurts" or putting smilies, it just shows how unprepared (mentally wise) you are to debate against someone without making a stupid comment. As I said before, Im not comparing taijutsu feats, Im just pointing that Minato has taijutsu skills that he can use during combat, but we will not be able to compare tai skills to anyone as he hasn't shown any yet, but the databook said he was a great taijutsu user.
i meant seriously when i told you to read more about kisame.kisame was known as one of the best taijutsu user in naruto and there is no 'No' to that.and show me the scan where the databook said minato's good at taijutsu
hey digital just out of curiosity, how old are you?
i'm 14th, Algalon

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'll accept your concession

pure assumption,no proof.kisame,minato,itachi all had shown that they can react to lightning.your kisame hate is at the highest point.

i meant seriously when i told you to read more about kisame.kisame was known as one of the best taijutsu user in naruto and there is no 'No' to that.and show me the scan where the databook said minato's good at taijutsu

i'm 14th, Algalon
(stop with the freakin hate stuff, that I favorize Minato doesn't mean that I hate Kisame)

No assumptions, but actual proof.
~Itachi was able to recognize Kirin and use Susano'o to survive the attack
~Minato was able to react and even counterattack A's full speed
~Kisame dodged a lightning infused pencil, which isn't as fast as Kirin or even A himself. Dodging a lightning pencil doesn't automatically put him in the levels of Minato or Itachi, he is good but not as good as them.

As I see, Kisame isn't recognized as one of the best taijutsu users, but one of the best kenjutsu users. He combines taijutsu attacks with kenjutsu, but he uses kenjutsu to leave an opening for taijutsu. His taijutsu skills are more recognized because of his massive strength. The databook gives aa 4.5 in taijutsu. Minato is recognized with a 4.5 in taijutsu. They have same abilities, but of course Minato doesn't have stength, but speed and major reactions.

And chill bro, both of them are dead. Try not to take this seriously

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and yes bee's lariat is
1. You said that his lariat was faster, now you are changing topics.

2. At first it seemed that his lariat was stronger. But in the next chapter when A tried to attack Naruto, Killer Bee said "Now he is going full out" which means he wasn't going full out against his lil brother.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
doesn't mean that I hate Kisame)
of course you don't
No assumptions, but actual proof.
~Itachi was able to recognize Kirin and use Susano'o to survive the attack
~Minato was able to react and even counterattack A's full speed
~Kisame dodged a lightning infused pencil, which isn't as fast as Kirin or even A himself. Dodging a lightning pencil doesn't automatically put him in the levels of Minato or Itachi, he is good but not as good as them.
lightning pencil and A were moving at comparable speed.
As I see, Kisame isn't recognized as one of the best taijutsu users, but one of the best kenjutsu users. He combines taijutsu attacks with kenjutsu, but he uses kenjutsu to leave an opening for taijutsu. His taijutsu skills are more recognized because of his massive strength. The databook gives aa 4.5 in taijutsu. Minato is recognized with a 4.5 in taijutsu. They have same abilities, but of course Minato doesn't have stength, but speed and major reactions.
i'm asking scan from databook which shows minato's taijutsu skills,not your made-up scan.
kisame>base gai in taijutsu(mostly he's not using samehada).plus minato's having shitty stamina is one major weakness against kisame.
And chill bro, both of them are dead. Try not to take this seriously
kisame will never die in my heart

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm asking scan from databook which shows minato's taijutsu skills,not your made-up scan.
kisame>base gai in taijutsu(mostly he's not using samehada).plus minato's having shitty stamina is one major weakness against kisame.

kisame will never die in my heart
Kisame > base gai in taijutsu? where did you come up with that