Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't make a poll to avoid biased votes. :nero:

Both are at full knowledge against each other.

i think this is a good matchup.minato can't really do FTG here since touching kisame is a bad,bad idea. and lol @ saying that rasengan rapestomps. i don't even think kisame would need to regenerate even if he got hit. so there's nothing much minato can do here.

however,i would like to hear your points to counter my argument with hard evidence and logic.

Saberwulf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato yea srry guyz
Kisame would have to merge with his samehada so Minato would not want to touch him(i think)he sucks chakra only thru samehada right cuz if im wrong Minato in trouble
so dont flame me

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people don't use evidence or logic anymore.....recently it's anyone who can argue the most wins a debate...or the person too lazy drops out.
You must be registered for see images

it would be a crazy fight, but minato's intelligence would allow him to devise a strategy and eventually beat kisame
kisame's a good strategist too.hiding himself in samehada perfectly FOR DAYS without being sense.
you underestimate power of the rasengan ya know? + minato was able to destroy kirabi´s tentacle with kunai, + he doesn´t have to touch kisame to use FTG
is that it for your points?
rasengan would be absorbed.
and comparing young bee with grown up kisame?

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato yea srry guyz
Kisame would have to merge with his samehada so Minato would not want to touch him(i think)he sucks chakra only thru samehada right cuz if im wrong Minato in trouble
so dont flame me
he doesn't really need to merge to absorb chakra. .
i don't blame you for loving minato :blush:

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
minato for sure!! minato is pretty good at seals as well!! he may know seals like danzo did to sauske>> immobilizing seals, i guess!! he can slam rasengan at that shark guy in an instant when he reaches the flying thunder god level 2, so i don't see anyway for that shark guy to win unless he plays dirty tricks!!

Saberwulf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he doesn't really need to merge to absorb chakra. .
i don't blame you for loving minato :blush:
oh well then...Minato can still teleport without touching a person to place a seal on them
using his cool knives he throws and teleports where it was thrown see teleporting:D
also we haven't seen all the other seals he can do that he boasts about
u know kushina teaching him all sorts of seals barriers and oh his rasengan did a lot of damage to madara so itll hurt kisame so blah blah(me finding excuses for Minato to win)
jizz i feel like someone is gonna contradict this

Last edited:

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well kisame is one of my fave characters but i have to be honest.. minato wud win... not bcuz hes stronger or faster but bcuz he knows sealing jutsus an that wud allow him to seal kisame away..

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't make a poll to avoid biased votes. :nero:

Both are at full knowledge against each other.

i think this is a good matchup.minato can't really do FTG here since touching kisame is a bad,bad idea. and lol @ saying that rasengan rapestomps. i don't even think kisame would need to regenerate even if he got hit. so there's nothing much minato can do here.

however,i would like to hear your points to counter my argument with hard evidence and logic.
i think your a hypocrite just saying. you ask for hard evidence and then give examples of what kisame has done against other ninja who aren't on the same level as minato. the only hard evidence in this fight is that minato would be the strongest opponent kisame has ever faced. the only thing we can do is compare kisame's fight to other people and say that since they couldn't beat him neither can minato, that just doesn't seem like hard evidence right? bottom line, the only hard evidence other than what i already stated is that if minato used reaper death seal kisame dies but so does minato, so its a draw. now people are going to say he doesn't have to use reaper death seal to win, yes that is true, but then all we can do is speculate about the outcome of a battle that will never take place. so its a draw in my opinion

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think kisame could win cause if he catches minato in the water prison and hes in shark mode, minato is done, but if minato is able to place a mark outside of it he could pull of a win. kisame chalras on the level of a tailed beast and he has strong water techs, minato is fastest and has good sealing techs. most likely minato would have to touch kisame to put a seal on him and kisame would steal his chakra easily. it think kisame would win this one

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think your a hypocrite just saying. you ask for hard evidence and then give examples of what kisame has done against other ninja who aren't on the same level as minato. the only hard evidence in this fight is that minato would be the strongest opponent kisame has ever faced. the only thing we can do is compare kisame's fight to other people and say that since they couldn't beat him neither can minato, that just doesn't seem like hard evidence right? bottom line, the only hard evidence other than what i already stated is that if minato used reaper death seal kisame dies but so does minato, so its a draw. now people are going to say he doesn't have to use reaper death seal to win, yes that is true, but then all we can do is speculate about the outcome of a battle that will never take place. so its a draw in my opinion
i take back what i posted before and reading what u said here and i totally agree with u its a draw

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato's teletransportation itself does not require chakra
The point in a seal is chakra reserved to use it for an speecific jutsu,
placing a seal requires chakra, but he already has his kunais beforehand.

The biggest problem isnt Kisame, but Samehada
if Samehada is separated from Kisame, you can consider him dead
And I think Minato has the taijutsu abilities to take Samehada away from him like Guy did,
that is before he merges on it
If Kisame merges on it, Minato would just teleport out before he gets trapped, and even trapped he can still use FTG.
Even if Minato is drained out of Chakra, he can still use the FTG in his kunais, but he will be unable to use Rasengan.
I want to see Kisame regenerating from a Rasengan in the face or getting his head cut off by Minato, because Kisame himself cannot absorb chakra.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think your a hypocrite just saying. you ask for hard evidence and then give examples of what kisame has done against other ninja who aren't on the same level as minato.
which ninja did you meant really?also,i'm just using words like what most of the minato's fans would use cuz thats the only language they could've ever understand.so no need to hate me dude.
the only hard evidence in this fight is that minato would be the strongest opponent kisame has ever faced. the only thing we can do is compare kisame's fight to other people and say that since they couldn't beat him neither can minato, that just doesn't seem like hard evidence right?
Correct.
bottom line, the only hard evidence other than what i already stated is that if minato used reaper death seal kisame dies but so does minato, so its a draw. now people are going to say he doesn't have to use reaper death seal to win, yes that is true, but then all we can do is speculate about the outcome of a battle that will never take place. so its a draw in my opinion
lol is that it? i know its true but we already know that death reaper seal>everybody.so try to make this fight a bit mind-challenging shall we?

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
digitalmonster you can make this as mind challenging as you want but you asked for hard evidence and there is none. if you want to go and imagine what the outcome will be thats fine but thats not what you asked for, you asked for hard evidence. and i dont hate you dude not at all im just giving you what you asked for. and the ninja i was talking about were Might Guy and Killer Bee because they are the only two people to have extended battles against Kisame. Neither Might Guy nor Killer Bee are as strong as Minato.