0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato's teletransportation itself does not require chakra
and before that he needs to kisame

The biggest problem isnt Kisame, but Samehada
if Samehada is separated from Kisame, you can consider him dead
minato can't take away samehada
And I think Minato has the taijutsu abilities to take Samehada away from him like Guy did,
that is before he merges on it
minato hasn't been showing any good taijutsu feats.
and just so you know 30% kisame>base gai in taiijutsu
If Kisame merges on it, Minato would just teleport out before he gets trapped, and even trapped he can still use FTG.
no mark.no teleport.didn't i told you before?
I want to see Kisame regenerating from a Rasengan in the face or getting his head cut off by Minato, because Kisame himself cannot absorb chakra.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
digitalmonster you can make this as mind challenging as you want but you asked for hard evidence and there is none. if you want to go and imagine what the outcome will be thats fine but thats not what you asked for, you asked for hard evidence. and i dont hate you dude not at all im just giving you what you asked for. and the ninja i was talking about were Might Guy and Killer Bee because they are the only two people to have extended battles against Kisame. Neither Might Guy nor Killer Bee are as strong as Minato.
by 'evidence' i meant evidence from manga that can be used as an argument.
should've told you that since #1 post

Last edited:

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
digitalmaster here is evidence, minato can take samehada because Might Guy did it and so did Killer Bee and minato is faster than both of them. all minato has to do is not touch samehada. also itachi said in the original show that kisame fighting kakashi will take time and he wont get out of a battle with kakashi without injuries. minato is far stronger than kakashi, especially in the original show, so we can ASSUME that minato could seriously hurt kisame.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
digitalmaster here is evidence, minato can take samehada because Might Guy did it and so did Killer Bee and minato is faster than both of them. all minato has to do is not touch samehada..
^ this all minato neeeds is a split second to touch Samehada and its gone

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So u think minato wouldent mark the battle field with his marked kunai when fighting kisame?
and this is why,folks, i didn't make a poll.
i'm the thread starter and i'm usually fair when setting a battlefied(debatable lol)and since Exaar posted this, the place where minato and kisame'll fight are straight away in waterdome.fair and cube
digitalmaster here is evidence, minato can take samehada
=
all minato has to do is not touch samehada.
one of the strongest 'evidence' i have ever seen you make
You must be registered for see images

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and this is why,folks, i didn't make a poll.
i'm the thread starter and i'm usually fair when setting a battlefied(debatable lol)and since Exaar posted this, the place where minato and kisame'll fight are straight away in waterdome.fair and cube

You obviously favour kisame

Starting the fight in the waterdome?
So basically you make sure kisame has the advantage befor the fight even starts?

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
digitalmaster i meant touch it with his hands. Might Guy took it with his feet so minato could just do that or he could just put a seal on it and teleport it away, he would only have to touch it for about half a second to put a seal on it so kisame wouldnt take that much chakra if any and minato wouldn't get cut by samehada. furthermore as soon as the sword is taken away minato could probably beat kisame rather easily, but that is just an assumption

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay Minato would easily win as he would just have seals for his FTG with the knives he throws, he would also have a large range of summoning techs so he would probally know how to deal with the sword leaving kisame useless.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You obviously favour kisame

Starting the fight in the waterdome?
So basically you make sure kisame has the advantage befor the fight even starts?
still don't get it,don't you?
So u think minato wouldent mark the battle field with his marked kunai when fighting kisame?
you basically request the battlefield to be marked with minato's seal and blaming me setting the fight in waterdome? :flaw:
digitalmaster i meant touch it with his hands. Might Guy took it with his feet so minato could just do that or he could just put a seal on it and teleport it away, he would only have to touch it for about half a second to put a seal on it so kisame wouldnt take that much chakra if any and minato wouldn't get cut by samehada. furthermore as soon as the sword is taken away minato could probably beat kisame rather easily, but that is just an assumption
samehada can absorb chakra really fast as seen when he absorbed bee's v2 lariat blitz,and we can count that is comparable to minato's speed(not counting FTG)

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and before that he needs to kisame

minato can't take away samehada

minato hasn't been showing any good taijutsu feats.
and just so you know 30% kisame>base gai in taiijutsu

no mark.no teleport.didn't i told you before?

1. Well he really doesn't, if you are talking about putting a seal on him, yes
why did you put him already transformed?

2. Minato doesn't need to grab in samehada, he just has to kick it away from Kisame

3, Taijutsu is not all it needs. He has other material to work with

4. Don't underestimate Minato's base speed> Guy base speed
Marks are already in the kunais

5. That was in his favor. I meant he cannot absorb chakra as he normally would without samehada. With samehada he doesn't need contact, without it is neccesarry for Kisame, as shown in the picture, to absorb chakra.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Well he really doesn't, if you are talking about putting a seal on him, yes
why did you put him already transformed?
he doesn't really need to transform to absorb chakra as i stated earlier

2. Minato doesn't need to grab in samehada, he just has to kick it away from Kisame
and samehada can manually go back to kisame.no one can separate neither one of them

3, Taijutsu is not all it needs. He has other material to work with
you just said that since minato hasn't been showing any good taijutsu.HAHA. fans...

4. Don't underestimate Minato's base speed> Guy base speed
don't underestimate kisame's speed feats which matched seven gates gai's movement.

Marks are already in the kunais
samehada>>>>>>>>>>>>>FTG kunai.
simple as that

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he doesn't really need to transform to absorb chakra as i stated earlier

He needs a range in which he needs to be to absorb chakra, but it has to be infront of samehada to do so. Teleporting behind him is not a big problem.

and samehada can manually go back to kisame.no one can separate neither one of them

I dont think samehada is faster than Minato. Once samehada is separated, is over.

you just said that since minato hasn't been showing any good taijutsu.HAHA. fans...

Well is true, in databook he has been described in having astonishing taijutsu skills. Minato also can cut Killer Bee tentacle with one swing of his kunai, cutting Kisame's hand from Samehada is possible.
Dont be calling fanboism here when you have some biased comments in here please. Don't be calling people fanboys when there is proof that you are being one in multiple occasions. Eliminate this discussion, I dont want to discuss about fanboys in this terrain.

don't underestimate kisame's speed feats which matched seven gates gai's movement.

Seven gates isn't as fast as FTG, FTG is an instant jutsu
Only Madara was able to fight that thanks to his sharingan and teletransportation skills.

samehada>>>>>>>>>>>>>FTG kunai.
simple as that *cough* fanboy much? *cough*

Samehada and FTG kunai have different uses
Samehada can absorb chakra and regenrate the user
FTG kunai helps the user move in astonishing speeds
If you gave the weapons of the other, both of them will look like retards
Is not the weapon which counts, but how you used it.
I commented inside your quote

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato could teleport a TBB why not Samehada

but for real even with Samehada Kisame got no chance man ... he dead

Kisame isnt all that strong compared to the top shinobi (Minato, Hashirama, Madara, Itachi, Nagato, ...)

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I commented inside your quote
KISAME'S REACTION SPEED

dodged raiton pencil thrown by one of the most strongest and fastest character.notice that he wasn't even turn to look

dodged bee's v1 lariat.(which is faster than raikage's lariat)

and i'm not saying he can easily react to minato's speed.but it seems he can react with his normal ones.and kisame>minato in taijutsu don't try to fight it.
in terms of strength as well,he beat minato.(lol @ your kunai statement.one kunai owned kisame?)

also,i hate the way you said that kisame hasn't been showing good speed feats.(which he has).
of course seven gated gai is not faster than FTG.i'm just stating the possibility for kisame to react at minato's normal speed.you've been sticking with your ftg argument which is beyond annoying for me.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato could teleport a TBB why not Samehada

but for real even with Samehada Kisame got no chance man ... he dead

Kisame isnt all that strong compared to the top shinobi (Minato, Hashirama, Madara, Itachi, Nagato, ...)
i've noticed you've been saying that everytime you post on naruto manga thread.if 5>3 it doesn't mean 6>3.has anyone told you that before?after all of your 2525 posts? sad,really.