Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my apologize. i mean 30% kisame >base gai in taijutsu
To much kisame love from you

It wasent kisame's Taijutsu that made Gai open his gates it was a ninjutsu
So how u got taijutsu from that i dont know

Its 30% of kisame's Max chakra (still a huge amount of chakra)
Has no effect on kisame's Taijutsu

So if he was @ 30 or 100% kisame's Taijutsu strength wouldent change

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course you don't

lightning pencil and A were moving at comparable speed.
you seriously think that the little yellow pencil that Bee threw absent mindedly is faster/as fast than actual lightning or A, no it is just as fast as a shuriken would have been (since Bee just threw it) except that its piercing was increased (NOT its speed, he still JUST threw it)

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course you don't

i'm asking scan from databook which shows minato's taijutsu skills,not your made-up scan.
kisame>base gai in taijutsu(mostly he's not using samehada).plus minato's having shitty stamina is one major weakness against kisame.

kisame will never die in my heart
You must be registered for see images
Well, it looks like again I cannot keep a serious conversation without calling me a hater. Stop with the BS and grow up kid, there are people that do not think the same way you do, that doesnt make them haters.

Where is the proof? That is just an assumption from your part. The difference is that Raikage enhanced his speed with the technique, the pencil was thrown with lightning infused chakra. The speeds are totally different.

I do not have scans with me, and they arent made up either. You are just being nonsensical and childish, that doesnt take the opinion and facts of others without slaping them first. And no, he is using most of the time samehada, he uses ninjutsu, kenjutsu and then taijutsu. That he was able to keep along with Guy doesnt automatically put him as one of the best taijutsu users.
Where did you got that Minato has shitty stamina? Dam your assumptions sky rocket pretty easily, but then you bash anyone that thinks contrary of you, typical of an attention hungry teenager. He has not shown having shitty stamina at all, mostly because he ends his fights quickly, maybe not high chakra reserve, but shitty stamina? He wouln't be as fast as he was if it wasn't for his body.

You may call me a Kisame hater, but is you in reality who is the hater friend. Im done discussing, you accuse people to give false assumptions and then you dont see for yourself the amount of assumptions you make.
Some of your assumptions:
~Kisame reaction speed is comparable to Minato
~One of the Best taijutsu users
~Can absorb chakra without samehada the samee way
~Others

Your Minato assumptions:
~He cannot do anything without FTG
~You accuse him as having shitty stamina
~You deny the existance of any taijutsu skill from him
~Underestimate the power of his kunai and rasengan

After you are done realizing that you do make assumptions yourself, and try to discuss in a respectful matter istead of a total pompouse and egocentric kid as yourself, Im up to it, but for now, sayonara kiddo.:cool:

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no matter what kisame wins easily
fixed that for you!
To much kisame love from you

It wasent kisame's Taijutsu that made Gai open his gates it was a ninjutsu
So how u got taijutsu from that i dont know

Its 30% of kisame's Max chakra (still a huge amount of chakra)
Has no effect on kisame's Taijutsu

So if he was @ 30 or 100% kisame's Taijutsu strength wouldent change
when they were fighting,they mostly use taijutsu.
you seriously think that the little yellow pencil that Bee threw absent mindedly is faster/as fast than actual lightning or A, no it is just as fast as a shuriken would have been (since Bee just threw it) except that its piercing was increased (NOT its speed, he still JUST threw it)
minato had warning when raikage try to blitz him.whereas kisame didn't, he successfully dodge witout even turning to look.
Well, it looks like again I cannot keep a serious conversation without calling me a hater. Stop with the BS and grow up kid, there are people that do not think the same way you do, that doesnt make them haters.

Where is the proof? That is just an assumption from your part. The difference is that Raikage enhanced his speed with the technique, the pencil was thrown with lightning infused chakra. The speeds are totally different.

I do not have scans with me, and they arent made up either. You are just being nonsensical and childish, that doesnt take the opinion and facts of others without slaping them first. And no, he is using most of the time samehada, he uses ninjutsu, kenjutsu and then taijutsu. That he was able to keep along with Guy doesnt automatically put him as one of the best taijutsu users.
Where did you got that Minato has shitty stamina? Dam your assumptions sky rocket pretty easily, but then you bash anyone that thinks contrary of you, typical of an attention hungry teenager. He has not shown having shitty stamina at all, mostly because he ends his fights quickly, maybe not high chakra reserve, but shitty stamina? He wouln't be as fast as he was if it wasn't for his body.

You may call me a Kisame hater, but is you in reality who is the hater friend. Im done discussing, you accuse people to give false assumptions and then you dont see for yourself the amount of assumptions you make.
Some of your assumptions:
~Kisame reaction speed is comparable to Minato
~One of the Best taijutsu users
~Can absorb chakra without samehada the samee way
~Others

Your Minato assumptions:
~He cannot do anything without FTG
~You accuse him as having shitty stamina
~You deny the existance of any taijutsu skill from him
~Underestimate the power of his kunai and rasengan

After you are done realizing that you do make assumptions yourself, and try to discuss in a respectful matter istead of a total pompouse and egocentric kid as yourself, Im up to it, but for now, sayonara kiddo.:cool:
first of all,i would like to congratulate myself that my efforts for-making-minato's fans-rage was officially a canon

your databook statement is like you're saying 'oh i wrote the book and don't refuse facts' .
if you seriously mean the databook wrote by masashi kishimoto,please show me the scan.

My analysis : you're good at debating,but lacked of solid evidence to support your points

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
holy sh?t youre ignorant dude, i actually feel sorry for you

I've noticed that many people think that FTG and Rasengan combo is everything there is to Minato.

Heres a list of his abilities:

SPEED:

Confirmed by the Riakage Minato is the fastest characters/was the fastest until Naruto (if Naruto does not yet have the FTG he is not yet as fast as Minato). His speed isn't only FTG his raw speed is amazing as well:

Raw speed:

Madara here even implies that the name Yellow Flash could have been given to him solely for his raw speed and not his FTG

FTG speed:

FTG is so far the fastest technique and will remain unsurpassed (as it is instantaneous) unless a technique that bends time backwards will be introduced XD

With such speed come:
- extreme reflexes and reaction time (not just in your body but in your brain too, faster thinking)
- adjusted eyes (if hie eyes arent adjusted to see such speed he would just crush into a tree or something, and that is a speed even the Sharingan has hard time keeping up)
- better avoidance (in this case almost impossible to hit) = very good defense (why protect from a hit if you can avoid the blow all together)
- better offense (as seen in the FTG Rasengan combo, but that is not the only combo possible)

Speed amplifies his TAIJUTSU, style matters less than speed (since him fight with such speed makes most other ppl seem very slow) and his strength isn't to be underestimated either (he almost cut off a Hachibi tentacle with a Kunai).

NINJUTSU

- Rasengan ( ) an A lvl technique that is extremely useful as it can be conjured fast due to no needed hand seals, by many now thought a weak and overused technique but keep in mind how few are able to use it and it is enough to at least seriously injure someone

- Summonig Jutsu (Toad - we have only seen him summon Gamabunta but the question by Gamakichi (''Pa' doesent he remind you of those two?'') directed towards Fukasaku IMO implies that he was ale to summon Fukasaku and Shima and may even (only) imply to SM by Fukasaku saying ''he surpassed his predecessors (in SM)'' and another fact that may imply (still only imply so dont flame me) SM is that he was the child oh prophecy)

- The Strong Barrier he put when fighting the Kyubi so that no one NOT EVEN Hiruzen would interfere!

- The sensoring tech where he puts his finger on the ground to see the presence of his enemies

Also he at least has one element (however I think he had 2 due to his last name Namikaze = water + wind and names/other traits implying things is a big thing in Naruto). And since he is the creator of Rasengan that means he had extreme chakra control (keep in mind that learning is a big difference than creating). His reserves of chakra (judging on what everything he did against Madara and still sealed the Fox with such complicated seals)

Element control + this level of chakra control + enough chakra would usually result in A or even S level elemental techniques! (for comparison: those big ass techs from Kakuzu were B level)

FUINJUTSU

Hea learned Fuinjutsu from Kushina from Uzumaki Clan- the strongest users of Fuinjutsu (style for which foreign countries have come to fear them so much they destroyed them) and he improved many of them.

- FTG

FTG is a Space Time Fuinjutsu, altough Minato made the most use (as far as we know) out of its speed, the speed is actually only a very useful sideeffect of the tech. Its main trait is the ability to ''teleport'' objects (moves them through space and time to the marked object (any marked object not only the Kunai) - this is also the trait used to ''teleport'' Minato and make use of its extreme speed, but that particular part as I said is only a sideeffect), the ''teleportation'' can however be used in many ways or combos: FTG is strong enough to teleport Minato and The Kyubi at once ans well as the TBB. ''Teleporting'' jutsus to a marked object means that he can make his target blast himself. Teleporting objects or living beings means he can just instantly teleport a giant boulder on top of his marked enemy, or just use Kunai to get high in the air and just drop the target. It also gives you the ability to basically ''fly''.

- Dead Demon Consuming Seal (S rank Fuinjutsu CREATED by Minato the fact that it was Hiruzens last resort towards Orochimaru also tells us a lot)

- Eight Trigrams Sealing Style ( admired by Bee and is a seal that allows Naruto to ''use'' the fox and we dont yet know all its secrets, considering the key ...)

- Four Symbols Seal ( )

- Contract Seal ( )

NarutoWiki said:
Minato was very knowledgeable in fūinjutsu, partially due to Kushina teaching him some of the Uzumaki clan's unique sealing techniques. He knew the full capabilities of the Dead Demon Consuming Seal and was aware that he could not completely seal all of the Nine-Tails' chakra within himself. Minato could also remove an opponent's ability to use the Summoning Technique.

The greatest example of his prowess with fūinjutsu is the seal used on Naruto, placing two Four Symbols Seal to create the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, which would allow small amounts of the Nine-Tails' chakra to leak out and naturally mix with Naruto's own. Minato also sealed some of Kushina's and his own chakra within Naruto so that they could see him when he was older and assist him in dealing with the beast.

INTELLIGENCE:

Minato was a genius, he was able to deduce the facts about Madara almost instantly and make plans for the future. He had great prowess at creating techniques, also he is able to analyse a technique in seconds (madaras warping technique, Kakashis Chidori ...)

References:

Minato was praised by many top shinobi so far: Hiruzen (of the Hokage he was the most affraid of Minato even if his old masters (1st and 2nd) aside from their strength also had big mental effect on their student), he was praised by Raikage (recently ... im assuming you still remember), Tsuande and Jiraiya (saying there will never again be one like him), by Kakashi ofc, Naruto where he names the Hokage and finishes with saying ''but the fourth was the greatest of them all'' (something like that) - while looking into the Hokage rock and thinking about his dream, The toads thought of him as the 2nd child of prophecy and that means replacing the kid with the Rinnegan, Jiraiya said he was unrivaled in history ...

This is why I think of Minatos strength as I do, I know some will agree but I too know that many will flame me for this ... keep it civil XD

A few very important points:

1. Hahirama fought Madara alone not the Kyubi, Mito helped him and im pretty sure Madara didnt have his space time back then, he didnt have senju DNA and he wasnt a creepy immortal(ish) zombie + it was all a part of his plan

2. lets say Hahirama were facing an opponent as strong as the Kyubi i.e. that means he couldnt tame him with his wood, tell me what the f?ck can wood (his by far most memorable ability) against such power, no srsly you think a forest will stop the power of the Kyubi?

3. When Minato fought Madara he Rasenganed the crap out of him and Madara retreated, why? cuz he didnt wanna die, if he just wanted to get away than why the hell would he even attempt to fight Minato (you say because he wanted him to distract him from the fox, I say he knew Minatos abilities pretty well and if he didnt consider the possibility oh him teleporting back to the village ... well than our Tobi really isnt all that bright)

4. the 3rd was desperately waiting for Minato during the fox attack even though he had a batallion of Konohas greatest ninjas at his side

5. Minato defeated Madara, saved Kushina, saved his son, summoned Gamabunta, released Kyubi from Madaras control, teleported a tbb, teleported the Kyubi!, sealed the Kyubi with what are so far the most complex sealing techniques in the Narutoverse (and he did two fuinjutsu at once) and at the same time thought for about 20 years ahead, ...

6. to top the previous fact he was under stress even when Kushina was in labour, consider what psychological trauma he went trough after Madara attempted to blow up his newborn son and consider that he was thinking that his wife Kushina could die at any moment (because the jinchuurikis usually die after the TB extraction) and to top it th Kyubi was raging in Konoha and noone could stop it and as a Hokage the entire village is his family (imagine what stress that is, you cant function normally in such times, no human can and if you say that is a weakness I say you are weird)

7. last but not least he was able to put up a barrier so strong not even Hiruzen could enter while fighting the Kyubi

8. Hiruzens last resort VS the First Second and Orochimaru! was Minatos tech, and he seemed a lot more scared of Minato than all the other 3 put together

I know I posted these before and I am gonna post them again because they contain most of my arguments for Minato

and if you think Kisame could compete with Minato in speed (FTG, the only thing that is faster than instantaneous is going back in time, get that?) or Ninjutsu (I mean cmon Minato created some of the most powerful tech ever!!!)

Last edited:

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't make a poll to avoid biased votes. :nero:

Both are at full knowledge against each other.

i think this is a good matchup.minato can't really do FTG here since touching kisame is a bad,bad idea. and lol @ saying that rasengan rapestomps. i don't even think kisame would need to regenerate even if he got hit. so there's nothing much minato can do here.

however,i would like to hear your points to counter my argument with hard evidence and logic.
By the looks of your post, it seems Minato couldn't do anything here.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fixed that for you!

minato had warning when raikage try to blitz him.whereas kisame didn't, he successfully dodge witout even turning to look.

My analysis : you're good at debating,but lacked of solid evidence to support your points
1) it started as a Taijutsu fight yes
Just because kisame Has more physical strength than base gai does not mean he > Gai in taijutsu

2) Im sure kisame expected The Double Lariat, he even said him self "As EXPECTED that was done with lightning precision"
And he tried to do Suiton: Daikoudan - Water Element: Big Shark Projectile

3) Same could be said for you, Your claims have lack of solid evidence U_U

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
holy sh?t youre ignorant dude, i actually feel sorry for you

I know I posted these before and I am gonna post them again because they contain most of my arguments for Minato

and if you think Kisame could compete with Minato in speed (FTG, the only thing that is faster than instantaneous is going back in time, get that?) or Ninjutsu (I mean cmon Minato created some of the most powerful tech ever!!!)
quoting yourself?how original.
in versus thread,we only count feats, not hype(kisame lacked of it
).theres some errors in your post that i won't state it here so that you'll try sensing it yourself.
and it tickles me how you think that everything u post there were meant to wowed me how awesome minato is.sorry,try again.
By the looks of your post, it seems Minato couldn't do anything here.
:worshippy:.thanks
1) it started as a Taijutsu fight yes
Just because kisame Has more physical strength than base gai does not mean he > Gai in taijutsu

please feel care to read those chapters for i spent 10 minutes searching for it
2) Im sure kisame expected The Double Lariat, he even said him self "As EXPECTED that was done with lightning precision"
And he tried to do Suiton: Daikoudan - Water Element: Big Shark Projectile
in case you don't get it,i was strengthening the fact that he dodged bee's raiton pencil
.its zetsu, not kisame and don't even try to equalize them.
3) Same could be said for you, Your claims have lack of solid evidence U_U

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FigitalMonster from everything that Manga states and the facts stated in this thread if you think Kisame would just win like that youre a completely illogical idiot

i really like Kisame but to stick to your fav this strongly is just stupid and stubborn

@all that argue with him just stop its pointless he just wont get it

how bout I do the same thread but with poll?

Saberwulf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTH this is still going on!
how about i put it this way minato can teleport so he is untouchable too...he can summon giant toads against this man-sized shark
minato can make barriers

:p
that+his teleportation i can't see kisame trying murder him anytime soon if he cant get to him 8D
of course minato will then have time for a plan while his summonings squash kisame and its death for kisame srry digital but i just made the most sense(we all make more sense then you srry:hint:
im qouting myself so i don't have to repeat all the solid hard evidence i gave of Minato's victory...:rolleyes:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I READ THE FREAKING WHOLE THREAD

KISAME'S REACTION SPEED

dodged raiton pencil thrown by one of the most strongest and fastest character.notice that he wasn't even turn to look

dodged bee's v1 lariat.(which is faster than raikage's lariat)

and i'm not saying he can easily react to minato's speed.but it seems he can react with his normal ones.and kisame>minato in taijutsu don't try to fight it.
in terms of strength as well,he beat minato.(lol @ your kunai statement.one kunai owned kisame?)

also,i hate the way you said that kisame hasn't been showing good speed feats.(which he has).
of course seven gated gai is not faster than FTG.i'm just stating the possibility for kisame to react at minato's normal speed.you've been sticking with your ftg argument which is beyond annoying for me.
eh, why shouldn´t he stick with FTG? it is like in TOP 5 strongest not MS jutsus, + raikage IS and ALWAYS WAS faster than Bee, and his lariat is stronger

minato needs to put mark first to FTGs.and he's forced for hand to hand combat and kisame undoubtedly takes this.
no he doesn´t need to put mark on kisame, he didn´t put it on tobi

Kisame would win coz he has samehada..... So he'll just absorb any attack made by minato. Moreover, he can go on fighting for days. So, In the end minato have to fall, to lose it all...,.
ok, where is it shown that he can absorb EVERY ATTACK? i really doubt he would be fast enough to block minato´s rasengan combo with FTG

usually i don't have time to bother with minatotards,but i have to

in case you still don't get it, i'm personifying characters with numbers,i'll show you 'maths':
if a tiger eats a deer that doesn't mean it can eat a moose as well.
this is implying my original post earlier that you don't quite understand.
oh and minato=tiger,kushina-deer

UM, WHY ARE YOU TAKING KUSHINA INTO THIS?

,kisame=moose

also,i don't care if your sig was meant to show how retard i was,but yeay i'm sig-worthy

NO YOU´RE NOT

i'd seen everywhere your post were always talking about the top 3 tier among the strongest shinobi.thats quite annoying,you know that?

even if kisame didn't have samehada he still babyshakes minato with deadly suiton jutsu.

HE WOULDN´T HAVE TIME TO USE ANY, MOST WATER TECHNIQUES NEED A LOT OF HAND SEALS

wha___no offense but if kisame was at minato's place,he could've beat kyuubi and madara at the same time.but then again that sneaky bastard,kishi

UM, YEAH RIGHT, KISAME BEATING TOBI AND KYUUBI, MAYBE IN YOUR DREAMS

yes,my imagination is far more correct than in manga

HOW THE F*CK CAN YOUR IMAGINATION BE MORE CORRECT THAN MANGA? THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE

due to having shitty stamina,he can't hold it for a long time.and please read my earlier post that showed kisame's reaction speed.

WHERE WAS IT SHOWN THAT MINATO HAS BAD STAMINA?
the kisame hate is too strong on this one.srsly,you mean its so easy to dodge a lightning pencil?hidan's a S-rank and he couldn't dodge MANY things that i don't need to list here.

your taijutsu statement is so wrong that it hurts.read more about kisame.

notice how he moved his head?it means he dodged as well.
why would hidan dodge when he´s IMMORTAL?

i'll accept your concession

pure assumption,no proof.kisame,minato,itachi all had shown that they can react to lightning.your kisame hate is at the highest point.

you say that A and Kirin have the same speed as LIGHTNING INFUSED PENCIL? you are noob

i meant seriously when i told you to read more about kisame.kisame was known as one of the best taijutsu user in naruto and there is no 'No' to that.and show me the scan where the databook said minato's good at taijutsu

NEVER REALLY SEEN HIM USE TAIJUTSU, HE ALWAYS USES KENJUTSU

i'm 14th, Algalon
of course you don't

NO THEY WEREN´T

i'm asking scan from databook which shows minato's taijutsu skills,not your made-up scan.
kisame>base gai in taijutsu(mostly he's not using samehada).plus minato's having shitty stamina is one major weakness against kisame.

MOSTLY HE´S NOT USING SAMEHADA? I READ THE WHOLE MANGA WHERE THEY FOUGHT AND HE ALWAYS USED SAMEHADA

kisame will never die in my heart

AGAIN, NO THEY WEREN´T

WHAT WARNING?

first of all,i would like to congratulate myself that my efforts for-making-minato's fans-rage was officially a canon

your databook statement is like you're saying 'oh i wrote the book and don't refuse facts' .
if you seriously mean the databook wrote by masashi kishimoto,please show me the scan.

My analysis: you are noob and too big kisame fan

quoting yourself?how original.
in versus thread,we only count feats, not hype(kisame lacked of it
).theres some errors in your post that i won't state it here so that you'll try sensing it yourself.
and it tickles me how you think that everything u post there were meant to wowed me how awesome minato is.sorry,try again.

UM, YOU WON´T STATE THEM CAUSE THERE ARE NONE

:worshippy:.thanks

please feel care to read those chapters for i spent 10 minutes searching for it

I DID READ IT

in case you don't get it,i was strengthening the fact that he dodged bee's raiton pencil
.its zetsu, not kisame and don't even try to equalize them.

+ OK, SO HE DODGED BEE´S RAITON PENCIL

ok, let me think minato wins :)

Reactions: Gin-San