Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, is that what you tell yourself ? caught me by the neck? nice choice of words there. I am not draining you out, this is mafia. You expect me to just let you mislynch last DP? for what? "TRUST ME EVERYONE PLEASE" and then act like you caught me by the neck? I am not struggling or arguing here. I am not getting lynched yet and i don't have my vote on you. I am simply discussing and trying to see your reason but you don't have any.
yeah the idea of catching you, well it got to my head for a sec haha, excuse me for that.
> Comes into the thread saying to everyone "please trust me" in the last DP rofl
>Tells people to vote for no reason what so ever
>actually said "you are repeat yourself" multiple time which is funny tbh
>claims that me and osie had tie votes and i was rescued which is not the case since i never needed rescue to begin with.Since, Osie had 4 votes and i had 3
all true, big faults of mine.
Next time I want to be better at pinning down mafia.

Honestly, looking at tigerrr the dude is either extremely paranoid player or is a sneaky mafia who is pulling last trick this final DP. But the thing is there are more sus players than him right now because for some reason i am leaning to extremely paranoid player. I want to see if he will keep acting like this. The more he does the better reads i will get on the guy. Only mafia would want a lynch to happen so fast no matter what.
" a sneaky mafia who is pulling last trick"
mafia isn't missing one member. They're not desperate at all.
Why would I come like crazy voting you.
Try smth else maybe? :3

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is your thoughts on dono? It was in my post which you replied too. But you were too busy pushing a false narrative and trying to get me mislynched.
I think he/she is town.
I felt they believed in me when I kept tunneling TSQ, and I appreciate it @aa-dono.

I have an early morning tomorrow so I think I should go to sleep soon.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah the idea of catching you, well it got to my head for a sec haha, excuse me for that.
A false idea that could stem from either a paranoid townie or scum.

[
all true, big faults of mine.
Next time I want to be better at pinning down mafia.
I like that you acknowledge your mistakes, but that could also mean you just got caught in the act and trying to justify yourself.

" a sneaky mafia who is pulling last trick"
mafia isn't missing one member. They're not desperate at all.
Why would I come like crazy voting you.
Try smth else maybe? :3
Oh mafia would be super desperate you know why? because if they managed to successfully mislynch this DP then it's game over and they win. They would def come crazy strong at the beginning of the DP and push one player so hard since they have the numbers now, and would do bold moves like the one you did.

Try and come up with a better justification next time maybe? ^^

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

This is beyond fucked up to be honest. I am 80% leaning on lynching dono. She jumped into two townies wagon just like that. Something tells me she knew who townies were and was reluctant to lynch those individuals.

Actually for now.

VoteLynch: aa-dono
By this logic I wouldn't lynch you as well.

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But aa on the case looks sus to me, but is it her play style to just be active for the vote? i mean if you have played with her?
Nah, that's just something that happens in this game. I can't for the life of me do another backread. The way arguments are phrased here is very hard to digest for me.

My last straw is to be active for the votes because imo, if I can't even show up for votes, I would've asked for replacement.

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I don't trust TSQ's read anymore, but I agree SK might be town because he felt like his role could've get him something. If he's scum, he knows he can't claim roles so the frustration wouldn't be there.

I'm not putting a vote until I can sort of my own thoughts.

Tigerr feels very eager this phase. I have a hard time believing he's scum, but I'm inclined to believe Osie's reads.

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am also fine with lynching PK.

I am town. Hammock and SK is potentially town. Tigerr is close to town for me. TSQ somewhere in between. The rest I have no problem lynching.
I was suspicious of Imperfection's early posts in D1 (when it was Ansa) but I liked Imp's tone in general so not my first choice of voting today.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A false idea that could stem from either a paranoid townie or scum.

[

I like that you acknowledge your mistakes, but that could also mean you just got caught in the act and trying to justify yourself.

Oh mafia would be super desperate you know why? because if they managed to successfully mislynch this DP then it's game over and they win. They would def come crazy strong at the beginning of the DP and push one player so hard since they have the numbers now, and would do bold moves like the one you did.

Try and come up with a better justification next time maybe? ^^
So it is Lylo like osie was saying.
yeah "They " could come strong. Only fact it.s just me isn.t it x]
Also that would be a silly move, we both know it.
And everyone can see I don.t have anyone in my corner. Even the other townies are doubting me, hah wow. Maybe because I haven.t been gromming any of them since the beginning like somebody else here has been doing. ^_^
>p<

Honestly, I don't trust TSQ's read anymore, but I agree SK might be town because he felt like his role could've get him something. If he's scum, he knows he can't claim roles so the frustration wouldn't be there.

I'm not putting a vote until I can sort of my own thoughts.

Tigerr feels very eager this phase. I have a hard time believing he's scum, but I'm inclined to believe Osie's reads.
Yes I am eager and desperate because it is our last chance.
Yeah I believe Osie.s read also. SK is wolf :3

Gotta go to work now.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I am gonna be more careful in my vote this phase.
This is quite possibly the last day phase.

Tbh one thing is bothering me. SK is like a really good mafia player. Loads of experience. You are usually right about your scum reads eventually and you also tunnel the F out of them.
Your initial sus was Red > Town
Poison (which even I was wrong at) > Town
Michelle > town

Honestly I'd have expected you to catch one by now. And it is a miracle you are alive this late.
Even right now I'd expect normal townie SK to be absolutely fired up and be ready to tunnel someone but like you it isn't there.

Maybe your own good rep is bringing you in my sus list but I just can't help but think this man. HOW are you still alive?
Tbh I think I am willing to take the risk of voting you.

Mafia has been really good in this game and I kinda expect this from you. Kind of a compliment really.

I'll think more though.
This is also food for thought for others. Read and lemme know your thoughts

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I am gonna be more careful in my vote this phase.
This is quite possibly the last day phase.

Tbh one thing is bothering me. SK is like a really good mafia player. Loads of experience. You are usually right about your scum reads eventually and you also tunnel the F out of them.
Your initial sus was Red > Town
Poison (which even I was wrong at) > Town
Michelle > town

Honestly I'd have expected you to catch one by now. And it is a miracle you are alive this late.
Even right now I'd expect normal townie SK to be absolutely fired up and be ready to tunnel someone but like you it isn't there.

Maybe your own good rep is bringing you in my sus list but I just can't help but think this man. HOW are you still alive?
Tbh I think I am willing to take the risk of voting you.

Mafia has been really good in this game and I kinda expect this from you. Kind of a compliment really.

I'll think more though.
This is also food for thought for others. Read and lemme know your thoughts
TSQ is also wrong all game. Does that mean he's scum too?

Status
Not open for further replies.