Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
damn i really thought it was 3. This is weird.
Nice start, you admit that you were wrong. Not weird if it was done on purpose tigerrr.

But I am still sure you are scum.
Based on my position and based on the gameplay I caught you
What position? what gameplay? you were going back and forth incriminating people last DP, pulled your case on osie possibly because you knew she was townie.

Both your position and whatever gameplay left went down the window when i pointed out your lie.

It might sound shallow and fake. Town will decide.
I have you on my sight.
So you admit that your case and reason is fake and shallow? lmao are you scum who just gave up?

I am switching on pc soon and will be able to answer town any questions and also fight this beast better ^_^
You must be registered for see images

Nice, since you going to answer any questions ^^ What are your thoughts on aa-dono ?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Tigerrr in the woods
you lynching him because of yesterday right?

@SoulKiller
your argument towards tiger is the fact he/she looks scummy right now coming into the dp right ?
Read my back and forth with him. I don't necessarily think he is scum yet. More of a paranoid townie, but the more he keeps going on this the worse it looks for him. The dude got caught lying.

Oh are we pushin aa dono?
Honestly, her action yesterday were extremely scummy jumping into two townie wagons just like that. What do you think of aa-dono?

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Read my back and forth with him. I don't necessarily think he is scum yet. More of a paranoid townie, but the more he keeps going on this the worse it looks for him. The dude got caught lying.

Honestly, her action yesterday were extremely scummy jumping into two townie wagons just like that. What do you think of aa-dono?
Yeah i dont think tiger is scum either

But aa on the case looks sus to me, but is it her play style to just be active for the vote? i mean if you have played with her?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah i dont think tiger is scum either

But aa on the case looks sus to me, but is it her play style to just be active for the vote? i mean if you have played with her?
Nope never played with her which is why i am very alarmed by her actions. What she pulled last DP was scum move 9/10 every time.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice start, you admit that you were wrong. Not weird if it was done on purpose tigerrr.

What position? what gameplay? you were going back and forth incriminating people last DP, pulled your case on osie possibly because you knew she was townie.

Both your position and whatever gameplay left went down the window when i pointed out your lie.

So you admit that your case and reason is fake and shallow? lmao are you scum who just gave up?

Nice, since you going to answer any questions ^^ What are your thoughts on aa-dono ?
I am pointing out that you have better argumentation than me, even if you're on the scum side.
I did write that it might seem fake because yeah sorry I don't have so much confidence as you in these games

I might not see from an eye but I know you are scum . ^_^ Very powerful you are but hopefully town will see you for who you are in this game. And that is a reptile :p.

Reactions: Hammock

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am pointing out that you have better argumentation than me, even if you're on the scum side.
I did write that it might seem fake because yeah sorry I don't have so much confidence as you in these games

I might not see from an eye but I know you are scum . ^_^ Very powerful you are but hopefully town will see you for who you are in this game. And that is a reptile :p.

Lmao man said reptile. Thoughts on PK?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
are you saying because i can actually talk and make points is in any shape way or form incriminating? come on you can't use the excuse of saying "I am not good at arguing" to get townie points :/

I don't have much confidence in myself this game as well trust me. Mafia made me a laughing stock this game.

I don't understand this post. "I just know you are scum." Pulling these type of card even tho your case against me went crumbling when i pointed out your lie and you stated that you are wrong, yet you still in that same thought process. It's actually interesting.

Also, you ignored my question ^^ not very wise.

Reactions: Hammock

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you think of PK tho?
Honestly, everyone is freaking scummy to me right now. I don't know who is who anymore. PK is scummy as well, the dude knows me the best out of the players here, he could very well pull out all these tricks up his sleeves, he survived a DP lynch and last game that was a mafia role.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Tigerrr in the woods
you lynching him because of yesterday right?

@SoulKiller
your argument towards tiger is the fact he/she looks scummy right now coming into the dp right ?
I am, for yesterday especially but generally also. I have bad grounds now when I see the votes were 4 against one. I will go back to see again the order of votes.

Hammock if you please open your eyes, take a step back and look at them.

SK is going now for Aa-don and then if I appeal to Aa-dono to vote SK it will be like:'oh Tiger is sure a scum.

Well F it, go ahead and frame me SK. I will fight you till my last breath in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.