Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am, for yesterday especially but generally also. I have bad grounds now when I see the votes were 4 against one. I will go back to see again the order of votes.

Hammock if you please open your eyes, take a step back and look at them.

SK is going now for Aa-don and then if I appeal to Aa-dono to vote SK it will be like:'oh Tiger is sure a scum.

Well F it, go ahead and frame me SK. I will fight you till my last breath in this game.
Can you trust me on SK i think i know why SK had me on town locksince a long time? And if SK turns out to mafia i'll take the game because GG.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, everyone is freaking scummy to me right now. I don't know who is who anymore. PK is scummy as well, the dude knows me the best out of the players here, he could very well pull out all these tricks up his sleeves, he survived a DP lynch and last game that was a mafia role.
I dont know he surviving this far without getting killed at night phase is sus if he's town

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you trust me on SK i think i know why SK had me on town locksince a long time? And if SK turns out to mafia i'll take the game because GG.
I don't know what this is saying, are you saying he's town?

I agree with you man but I don't know why I'm still living if he's town

I don't know if this is an elaborate ploy of mislynching me / other people having better reads than me by the scum team

but honestly, like, wth

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SK is going now for Aa-don and then if I appeal to Aa-dono to vote SK it will be like:'oh Tiger is sure a scum.

Well F it, go ahead and frame me SK. I will fight you till my last breath in this game.
The thing is that I don't want to fight you. I don't know why you think i want to fight you, i simply discussed with you and caught you in your little ploy. There is nothing much for me to add. You admitted that you sound shallow and fake, end of the discussion there. Now i suggest you take a step back and look at yourself and then come back to me.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, no, wait. I always live tonight if Tiger pushes the me / SK narrative, because without me making that vote last day, Tiger would have no case with me flipped town

so it makes sense why I'm still alive

Reactions: Hammock

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know what this is saying, are you saying he's town?

I agree with you man but I don't know why I'm still living if he's town

I don't know if this is an elaborate ploy of mislynching me / other people having better reads than me by the scum team

but honestly, like, wth
Yeah im saying SK is town

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point PK seems the most suspicious out of everyone for me

At first I thought his lynch proof ability was too weird to be from scum but now I just feel like I was wrong the whole time

Anyway, I'm going with this

Votelynch: PK

I'll be back in a little bit

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao man said reptile. Thoughts on PK?
I think PK is the easy lynch just like yday :/
I see Imp already voted for him.

What do you think of IMperfection.
Did SK point out that Imp can be suspect also or just focused on Aa-dono?

are you saying because i can actually talk and make points is in any shape way or form incriminating? come on you can't use the excuse of saying "I am not good at arguing" to get townie points :/

I don't have much confidence in myself this game as well trust me. Mafia made me a laughing stock this game.

I don't understand this post. "I just know you are scum." Pulling these type of card even tho your case against me went crumbling when i pointed out your lie and you stated that you are wrong, yet you still in that same thought process. It's actually interesting.

Also, you ignored my question ^^ not very wise.
Which question? o . o
I am not wise true. If I were all scum would be in the ground by now.
You must be registered for see images

So you are saying will take responsibility if SK turns mafia and we lose this game?
Why? Won't you regret it?

The thing is that I don't want to fight you. I don't know why you think i want to fight you, i simply discussed with you and caught you in your little ploy. There is nothing much for me to add. You admitted that you sound shallow and fake, end of the discussion there. Now i suggest you take a step back and look at yourself and then come back to me.
Fine.

Reactions: Hammock

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mentioned that both IMP and Aa could flip scum 50/50 last DP if you were paying any attention btw. However, aa did very suspicious moves last DP.
Okei good to know you did, how could I think you would miss smth like that ^_^
Sorry I didn't see it, quarantine here is kinda over and started work today. I would like to think that my arguments would have been better without so much stuff going on.
And I was kinda carried away thinking that I could actually catch you, mighty mafia Soul Killer :3 haha. You would be a great prize. But I guess I'm might not be that strong UwU

also what was the question I didn't answer?

Iwas

I would regret it, but I'm that confident in him.
That's a charm.
Oh well just remember this post and the one bellow, when the game finishes and you see everyone's faces.
Ok well then i have decided on who to vote as it's the end of EoD , I have made sure that this is the vote I'm going to put in for and fight for in this DP. if it's the last lynch I think it's perfectly acceptable in this case to lynch him. As I think he pocketed me from the start saying I'm his townie lock and potentially building up me to protect him in the DP's. His arguement with Poison and Michelle changed my mind again this after reading it again. I think he's the mafia pulling the string.
if you guys trust on me and have a town read on me I'm just asking you to consider voting him.
@osieorb18 @Thestatusquo @Imperfection @Tigerrr in the woods

Vote Lynch: SoulKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.