Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since we are all directionless with no one having concrete answers.

In terms of contribution to a discussion on who to lynch.
Who ranks lowest?
Imperfection.

Is he on everyone's scum radar? Well yes?
Is it a lynch everyone can agree on after thoughtful discussion?
exactly why I lynched him lol

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sigh, I just woke up and look at this. Honestly, you guys deserve to lose. Tigerrr if you are mafia then ggwp, PK if you are mafia then ggwp.

Hammock if you are also mafia then ggwp. I am honestly super disappointed that you trust Tigerrr ,this is last DP and mafia players will do whatever possible to get a mislynch. I would claim but that would mod kill me, and should tbh.

I am gonna make one post addressing everything.
Oh :] second vote and you already woke up. On your toes I see.
You know about this mod killing thing. It would have been probably the true real change I would have had against you.
Mod kill myself and show everyone my role. Then I could have watched from the side how mafia eats the ground. Too late now though.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh one thing is bothering me. SK is like a really good mafia player. Loads of experience. You are usually right about your scum reads eventually and you also tunnel the F out of them.
The only player i legit pushed was Osie, i was inactive the first 2 days and played to my best of capability. I am a human too, if you think i can catch scum every single game everytime then idk what to tell you man. But that does not mean i am not trying. I am. You say i am experience but you are forgetting yourself. You made this post toward the end of the DP to confuse townies and split votes possibily.
Your initial sus was Red > Town
Poison (which even I was wrong at) > Town
Michelle > town
All your suss list was townie as well, every single player suss list was townie as well. I legit thought osie was mafia last DP and I was dead wrong. Mafia team been purposely putting me in the spotlight this entire game and making fun of me. Only person who I know can pull such stunt is yourself since you know me the most.

Honestly I'd have expected you to catch one by now. And it is a miracle you are alive this late.
Even right now I'd expect normal townie SK to be absolutely fired up and be ready to tunnel someone but like you it isn't there.
I am out of energy. You guys took everything i have, every damn DP i get pushed for the reason of being alive and quite honestly i am sick of it. But kudos to you man, you played your cards well and managed to get hammock switch his vote as well.

Maybe your own good rep is bringing you in my sus list but I just can't help but think this man. HOW are you still alive?
Tbh I think I am willing to take the risk of voting you.
How i am still alive? that is a question i asked myself. I think i know the answer, i been kept alive for the very purpose of being mislynched.

Mafia has been really good in this game and I kinda expect this from you. Kind of a compliment really.
You are painting me as a god of mafia who if townie always catch scum and if mafia always do good. Kind of unfair to be honest, if i quit the game it will be because i can't play with players with such mindset anymore. People always expect me to perform 10/10.

But i am just a human, i have wrong reads sometimes. You act like i am the only one with wrong reads everyone in this damn player voted for townies.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only player i legit pushed was Osie, i was inactive the first 2 days and played to my best of capability. I am a human too, if you think i can catch scum every single game everytime then idk what to tell you man. But that does not mean i am not trying. I am. You say i am experience but you are forgetting yourself. You made this post toward the end of the DP to confuse townies and split votes possibily.

All your suss list was townie as well, every single player suss list was townie as well. I legit thought osie was mafia last DP and I was dead wrong. Mafia team been purposely putting me in the spotlight this entire game and making fun of me. Only person who I know can pull such stunt is yourself since you know me the most.

I am out of energy. You guys took everything i have, every damn DP i get pushed for the reason of being alive and quite honestly i am sick of it. But kudos to you man, you played your cards well and managed to get hammock switch his vote as well.

How i am still alive? that is a question i asked myself. I think i know the answer, i been kept alive for the very purpose of being mislynched.

You are painting me as a god of mafia who if townie always catch scum and if mafia always do good. Kind of unfair to be honest, if i quit the game it will be because i can't play with players with such mindset anymore. People always expect me to perform 10/10.

But i am just a human, i have wrong reads sometimes. You act like i am the only one with wrong reads everyone in this damn player voted for townies.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
No Lord SK you aren't just human. You are the Alpha and the Omega.

The rest of us are just plebs which is why we put you on such a high pedestal. XDD

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[/QUOTE]

The rest of us are just plebs which is why we put you on such a high pedestal. XDD
[/QUOTE]
Make a lynch times running out

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

[/QUOTE]
Make a lynch times running out
[/QUOTE]
Wait don't we have another day?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't with tigerrr been trying his hardest to mislynch. I don't like how PK tried to switch all attention on me last DP. I prefer to literally switch my vote to one of these guys since I think i am see what osie was trying to say. I think i am gonna switch my vote to PK after the stunt he did. Out of all the players he knows me the best and he makes sense to be mafia and put me in this spot. I also am being kind of wary from you now man..... like i don't want that you switched your votes 3-4 times already.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh :] second vote and you already woke up. On your toes I see.
You know about this mod killing thing. It would have been probably the true real change I would have had against you.
Mod kill myself and show everyone my role. Then I could have watched from the side how mafia eats the ground. Too late now though.
I live in the US buddy. I apologize for having a different time zone than you.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't with tigerrr been trying his hardest to mislynch. I don't like how PK tried to switch all attention on me last DP. I prefer to literally switch my vote to one of these guys since I think i am see what osie was trying to say. I think i am gonna switch my vote to PK after the stunt he did. Out of all the players he knows me the best and he makes sense to be mafia and put me in this spot. I also am being kind of wary from you now man..... like i don't want that you switched your votes 3-4 times already.
being wary and hypocritical is townie >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.