Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One last post before i go.

@Hammock you stated i pocketed you DP1. I never pocket you, i town read you from the beginning and i gave my reasons for it. That is not called pocketing, what osie is doing right now is pocketing, she threw herself under your mercy this DP and you seem to have fallen for the trap.

@Tigerrr in the woods also i really don't think you are mafia dude, if you are indeed townie then please reconsider your vote. Don't you see how suspicious it is i got momentum like this toward the end of the DP? if i did not wake up early for my thesis defense mafia would of probably managed to super lynch me 2 hours before the end of DP4.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, this is a weird ass game.

It's either I've been wrong on Tiger and assuming his push on me was town and he's just milking it because nobody is asking him anything about it / attempting to squeeze information out of him

Or it's some weird combination of...Osie / dono / Hammock and Osie's being bussed by one right now??

I still think that siding with me is very suboptimal so I really feel psyched out about the lynch.

We could potentially be in LyLo with 4 scum right now, so I am trying to feel out who's playing the game as if this is the last day.

And Hammock comes across as very performative. Remember, he has barely taken a stand the entire game, and at potential LyLo for town, this dude gets up on his pedestal and is trying to "direct" the focus of the village and saving the damsels in distress. I quite frankly don't like that, and I don't buy it either.

I think dono's move today is...Weird? Like, what was the initial push on me right now and unvoting right after? I guess it could be her trying to feel out the thread and see if she can pull off a me wagon over Osie's wagon. In a vacuum, it looks actually kind of townie, except that she's not taking the extra step of figuring someone else out, you know?

I quite frankly don't remember her figuring out anyone else for the last two phases, I'm pretty sure yesterday her main focus was me and today as well, and she doesn't want to talk about anyone else?

I think Hammock is quite honestly our best lynch today, I'm still kind of unsure of Osie, I don't know their experience but it's very hard to play the way she played as a wolf for such a long time.

With that being said, I don't really like the defeatism and I can't help but scum read it. With that in mind, @osieorb18 please don't give up if you're town because if I scum read you and feel apathetic towards your slot for it, then other townies will do too. Please keep pushing scum with us, ergo, Hammock.

I think you're wrong on him not being able to do this.

It's the easiest thing to active lurk the whole game, make votes accompanied by two phrases, and then at EoD feel energetic and hyped, REMEMBER, HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE RIGHT NOW, BUT HE DID EARLIER IN THE GAME!

New scum think about spew and anti-spew and all, and for scum!him, he could literally buddy the entire village in a way that spews them, because IT COULD BE LYLO right now, so it doesn't even matter for him.

PK is literally just neutral, I don't think he can be mafia, I don't think mafia gets a vest, anecdotally speaking, when there's not even a vig or anything. It makes much more sense for a neutral to have a vest, thus, we should always direct his vote and we should not follow him. He might have a wincon with mafia, thus, it's in his best interest to follow them.

TL;DR

1) Hammock is scum
2) Osie needs to stop acting like the game is over because only a wolf would do that after stating it's potential LyLo and thus, contradicting themselves (if she's town, which I lean towards)
3) We need to control PK's vote given that he might be a neutral, if he doesn't abide, we just default to lynching him

I think scenarios could be either :

5 v 4 - in which case it's LyLo

or

5 v 1 v 3 - here, the neutral (if there's one, and if there is one, it's probably PK), will try and vote with the mafia if he has a wincondition of staying alive at the end of the game. Thus, if he doesn't abide by our votes, we default to lynching him, at which point we might hit a potential mafia or a neutral and we go into LyLo tomorrow.

@-PK- place your vote on Hammock today or town will rail you. I can almost guarantee you're a neutral with a stay alive at endgame wincon, regardless of who wins, so I suggest being a good boy.

Vote lynch : Hammock

I have some more stuff to do today, but I will most certainly come back.

@Hammock you wanted me to come back, here I am milady :*
Called it, replace Hammock with Tiger and it explains every kill and every action each one of them took

They had to push a lynch on me today but osie can’t flip 180 without being natural about it, which is why dono backed off, also, townies didn’t really want to vote me

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One last post before i go.

@Hammock you stated i pocketed you DP1. I never pocket you, i town read you from the beginning and i gave my reasons for it. That is not called pocketing, what osie is doing right now is pocketing, she threw herself under your mercy this DP and you seem to have fallen for the trap.

@Tigerrr in the woods also i really don't think you are mafia dude, if you are indeed townie then please reconsider your vote. Don't you see how suspicious it is i got momentum like this toward the end of the DP? if i did not wake up early for my thesis defense mafia would of probably managed to super lynch me 2 hours before the end of DP4.
I seriously considered all your point since they make sense and i was really pondering.
But then I saw TSQ voting for Osie. I've been tinfoiling this guy since dp2.Plus it sounded like he really believed in OSIe earlier, and now he votes against OsIE?
Wherever his vote goes, I DON'T TRUST.
So now I'm really losing my belief hmm.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know i stated my last post will be my last post but i am trying to wiggle in my thoughts as much as I can.

It will be the biggest twist of them all if Hammock is mafia here. I will immediately vote you for MVP after this game.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I seriously considered all your point since they make sense and i was really pondering.
But then I saw TSQ voting for Osie. I've been tinfoiling this guy since dp2.Plus it sounded like he really believed in OSIe earlier, and now he votes against OsIE?
Now you’re trying to get town SK to push a lynch on me because I just exposed all of you

*tips fedora*

None of your scum reads this game were genuine, you just care about your agenda

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn’t care about counterarguments the entire game and said you’d be reading my games when you never did

Please, just so we can know as well, which of his posts were good to make you switch your opinion on him?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
don't let other players cloud your judgment please. Osie has you and me in her scum list, have you pondered why? it's because this is her last stand, we are finally taking the mafia leader down. Yet you are voting me when she is more suspicious in your list. The reason you are voting me is because i am experienced ? but she is more experienced than I am. I mean look how she managed to trick you again and how she had total control of this entire game. When i get mislynched and this game somehow kept on going who do you think will be next in the list? it will be you.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know i stated my last post will be my last post but i am trying to wiggle in my thoughts as much as I can.

It will be the biggest twist of them all if Hammock is mafia here. I will immediately vote you for MVP after this game.
It will be the biggest twist of all wouldn't it? ^_^ but it is also hilarious how much of mind F***ing theories you and TSQ are bringing up right now
:3

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No wtf is happening!

How can you both just suddenly change your mind outta nowhere.

After the stuff I have seen Kyte write for the town while being scum, I trust no one. That mercy card should not be given into.

Osie is the lynch. Don't do this shit now.

Reactions: Thestatusquo

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro you can’t push two angles, either get SK to vote on my wagon by saying you’re town reading him and you changed your mind or paint us together

I know for the sake of you not losing the game you’d prefer both, but it doesn’t work like that lol

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It will be the biggest twist of all wouldn't it? ^_^ but it is also hilarious how much of mind F***ing theories you and TSQ are bringing up right now
:3
How am i bringing any theories? everything i stated is facts and you just stated this toward me "I seriously considered all your point since they make sense and i was really pondering." , so i am not sure why you are accusing me for mind **** theories. This is the first time i am pushing any wagon and for good reasons. If you can't see it then i don't know what to tell you man let's hope you can defend yourself next DP when i flip green, if this game is not over by then.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No wtf is happening!

How can you both just suddenly change your mind outta nowhere.

After the stuff I have seen Kyte write for the town while being scum, I trust no one. That mercy card should not be given into.

Osie is the lynch. Don't do this shit now.
Everyone was discussing this entire DP about our candidates and after much discussion we place our votes and now they are switching their votes last minute to save scum. This is disgusting and if i was not awake this early in the morning they would of probably been able to do it.

Reactions: Thestatusquo

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go back and read the thread.
Osie has been trying to spin so many angles just to save their neck while pretending they don't care about the outcome. Its pretentious.

In one post they said they won't mind lynching Houtarou or me.

Then a couple posts later they suddenly have formed a scum trio of me, SK and Tigger.

And you are convinced by that shit? WTF!

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol you guys fell right into the trap, I was never going to intially lynch SK? He had been my town read since DP1 I just wanted to confirm who would follow me into it. I was the first one who lynched Osie at first too in DP2, he's been my top scum since then. I just wanted to see how things would turn out

Unvote

Vote Lynch: @osieorb18

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like the person had control over this entire game for 4 dp's straight and not a single mafia was lynched. Why? because osie had complete control over the game and now you guys falling for her once again. I honestly cannot believe this, you guys deserve to lose if you are townie due to this. I am really disappointed in hammock especially, he is new to the game so it's understandable how he was tricked to vote me like that toward the end of the DP without even discussing the possibility with me first when i asked him to make a case if he has one. It's fine tho he will learn from his mistakes.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOfF!:yay:
Easy guys,,, have some patience, I can barely handle you two at the same time.
Now you’re trying to get town SK to push a lynch on me because I just exposed all of you

*tips fedora*

None of your scum reads this game were genuine, you just care about your agenda
looll what?! xD
just please try to make things a bit more realistic when you make up this stories oki :3?

You didn’t care about counterarguments the entire game and said you’d be reading my games when you never did

Please, just so we can know as well, which of his posts were good to make you switch your opinion on him?
Sorry I didn't read your game TSQ, honestly, that's like what you have against me rn? Don't be upset pls, I promise I'll give you chocolate after you admit your mafia game.

My opinion of SoulKiller was leaning townish only in Dp2 after his read and before REd died.
Also I don't underestimate SoulKiller.

Status
Not open for further replies.