Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One last post before i go.

@Hammock you stated i pocketed you DP1. I never pocket you, i town read you from the beginning and i gave my reasons for it. That is not called pocketing, what osie is doing right now is pocketing, she threw herself under your mercy this DP and you seem to have fallen for the trap.

@Tigerrr in the woods also i really don't think you are mafia dude, if you are indeed townie then please reconsider your vote. Don't you see how suspicious it is i got momentum like this toward the end of the DP? if i did not wake up early for my thesis defense mafia would of probably managed to super lynch me 2 hours before the end of DP4.
nah fam I just wanted to see who was on osie's side

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol you guys fell right into the trap, I was never going to intially lynch SK? He had been my town read since DP1 I just wanted to confirm who would follow me into it. I was the first one who lynched Osie at first too in DP2, he's been my top scum since then. I just wanted to see how things would turn out

Unvote

Vote Lynch: @osieorb18
You must be registered for see images

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Go back and read the thread.
Osie has been trying to spin so many angles just to save their neck while pretending they don't care about the outcome. Its pretentious.

In one post they said they won't mind lynching Houtarou or me.

Then a couple posts later they suddenly have formed a scum trio of me, SK and Tigger.

And you are convinced by that shit? WTF!
I'm not convinced by Osie lol, she is my top suspect, but SK was my top susspect and now Hammock is unvoting ? xD

Lol you guys fell right into the trap, I was never going to intially lynch SK? He had been my town read since DP1 I just wanted to confirm who would follow me into it. I was the first one who lynched Osie at first too in DP2, he's been my top scum since then. I just wanted to see how things would turn out

Unvote

Vote Lynch: @osieorb18
Ok...?
You ask me to trust you and then you say it was a scam or smth xD?

If this is how it is
MAFia pls lynch me this night..
Or you won't because I will be the top suss tomorrow?

such a joy :/

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not convinced by Osie lol, she is my top suspect, but SK was my top susspect and now Hammock is unvoting ? xD

Ok...?
You ask me to trust you and then you say it was a scam or smth xD?

If this is how it is
MAFia pls lynch me this night..
Or you won't because I will be the top suss tomorrow?

such a joy :/
Nah I just wanted to see who was ready to risk it for Osie, or not

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hei @Hammock if you truly believe I am a scum go ahead and lynch me.
I am done here with this TOWN
SOrry ALICe.
dude just vote osie she will flip scum and then if you are truly townie we can figure out the rest next DP. You are only helping mafia by quitting right now. You have her in your sus list like dude.

Reactions: Hammock

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
regardless of your alignment, this subbing out stuff is beyond pitiful

i'm actually pissed at the amount of sub outs

they are meant for people with irl emergencies, mafia is an inherently stressful game

deal with it or don't play at all

#facts

Reactions: SoulKiller

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not subbing out lol. I just feel like giving up. I tried all that I could with my brain and reads to help town. and now it's come to this. Even if Osie will be lynched and flip mafia it's not gonna be because of my vote after I saw this show today.

dude just vote osie she will flip scum and then if you are truly townie we can figure out the rest next DP. You are only helping mafia by quitting right now. You have her in your sus list like dude.
Maybe I am a too much of tinfoiling theorist townie. like when I was making a connection between TSQ and Michelle and actually Michelle turned town.]
BUT I will not remove my vote from you SK even if you won't be lynched.
Because I have this tinfoil theory where you did your magic only after you saw how many votes you have on your back and where TSQ voted to save you.

so who is your top suspect?
.... they both are, sorry if it's a hard thing to comprehend

Reactions: Hammock
Status
Not open for further replies.