Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Hammock at this point I am willing to go with any of my top suspects. (Osie, TsQ, SK) ... and I want to stir the waters a bit to see if wolfs start showing up
Also I am not sure how much I can trust the Osie wagon we have right now. I would rather trust you, hopefully I am making the right decision here.

VOTELYNCH: @SoulKiller

Reactions: Hammock

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Hammock at this point I am willing to go with any of my top suspects. (Osie, TsQ, SK) ... and I want to stir the waters a bit to see if wolfs start showing up
Also I am not sure how much I can trust the Osie wagon we have right now. I would rather trust you, hopefully I am making the right decision here.

VOTELYNCH: @SoulKiller
I think we are correct on this one

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You guys are making huge mistake. This is exactly what Osie is planning on doing as mafia. Not only did she lead the wagon two times now she is flipping it 3 times. I honestly don’t have a lot of time. So I will try my best to defend myself because I have a thesis defence. You guys will regret my mislynch and will be the final nail in the coffin for townies.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You guys are making huge mistake. This is exactly what Osie is planning on doing as mafia. Not only did she lead the wagon two times now she is flipping it 3 times. I honestly don’t have a lot of time. So I will try my best to defend myself because I have a thesis defence. You guys will regret my mislynch and will be the final nail in the coffin for townies.
Nah it's quite the opposite I don't think it's Osie, you have been saying what you are doing as Mafia and blaming it on others to frame them. Most of the game you had me in your side as you pocketed me right away.
Also people who played with you before got lynched early or killed while they repeatedly said that this not your Town play

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SoulKiller has been nagging at me for a while now. Specifically the timing of the arguments with poison. I thought that his frustration might be townie, but especially if accounts of his skill are to be believed, it's not that hard to fake that, and it doesn't look outside the realm of fakery. In particular, without getting too much into the specific posts, there's a moment where I had appealed to him to back down but almost immediately, and not in a smooth manner, his "indignation" came back. Like, the issue for me there is flow.
Is that so? aren't you the one who stated i am never scum in my interaction with osie? you are contradicting yourself now. It never really nagged on you, you just want to save yourself and mislynch for a 3rd time in a row. I always play this game and i get lynched because people see that i am alive and they end up mislynching me. I am tired of it, i had couple of stressful days and when i finally had the breath i see wagon against me for the very purpose of mislynch. Yes frustration got the best of me and it was 100% genuine. It's easy to spin things and push it back at me now is it?

The other parts of SoulKiller's ISO make potential sense either from scum or town. This doesn't happen elsewhere to the same degree. It happens to a lesser degree with his handling of Michelle or myself. But it's not jarring like it was with poison. It's not a great feeling to say that I feel like I completely misread one of the defining parts of this game. While I will acknowledge that my reads on Just_Red and Rej were inaccurate, I still stand behind them being legitimate reads given the behaviour of those two players.
My ISO makes sense people just never trusted my reads or pushed my wagons even once. Outside of red which i was inactive when she got lynched and i placed my vote in the best current situation based on the time given to me. You in the other hand been in complete control the game, managed to get 2 mislynches in a row and now somehow you managed to get my wagon against me just like that.

I've been told in the past that nobody pays attention to dead town. I think my mislynch is mostly scum motivated and scum controlled. I think it is of particular note to me that the people who to me are stronger gut townreads, stronger town players this game (TSQ, Hammock, Awa) have not been voting for me.
I don't think your lynch if it happens is scum motivated. I think we are finally for once in this game are looking at true scum you and finally getting you lynched. If anything this turn around is caused by appealing to players like tigger and hammock to get a 3rd mislynch in your list.

I do think we have a chance but for once I don't want to be the flailing mess that I used to be. If I'm getting mislynched, this is me calmly providing my reads and hoping that town on my wagon will see the light. If I'm still alive the following day phase (which I doubt will happen; mafia sorta strategically have to kill me if I don't get mislynched here), I'll put in more effort. But I'm not going to kick and scream. I've grown past that. That's not me.
That chance is completely dead the moment you guys mislynch me. This here is just trying to appeal to people emotions. I can be doing the same but you see i am not like you. You are trying to lead a mislynch 3 time in a row. You voted on PK but no one followed you, you voted on houtarou and dono followed your wagon only it did not work and you change your target on me and bingo you managed to cause some stir and heat. Townies are being lead into another mislynch by you.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How about you @SoulKiller
High profile, very experienced player. [That Lol game you made with so many skills was fab btw ]
I think you would be able to be scum in this game- since it has been going so good for mafia xD
I'm just tagging you so you know I'm not speaking behind your back. But it' not a challenge pls don't hit me with a wall post =_=
Because i am experience does not mean anything, if anything osie probably has more games under her belt than. I defended myself at all given situation, the game was soo good for mafia so far because osie who is mafia lead the wagon and had complete control of this game the entire time and now you are leading her wagon for a 3rd time for a mislynch. If anything this is my first real push in this game period and i need people to see that osie is mafia. Don't you see how weird it is? that she tried to change votes 3 times in a row with PK, then houtarou, then you, and now me? she is desperately trying to mislynch and she finally hit bingo with me. I am even more worried how dono joined her wagon 2 times even tho dono town read me, isn't that very alarming to you? you can make your own decisions, you are making a grave mistake by voting me and not osie.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm down with it since no one's following me on Houtarou and I really don't think osie's scum here.

Vote Lynch: SoulKiller
This is very alarming to me. You followed her wagon twice, are you openly exposing yourself as mafia to defend your mafia partner? You are town reading me and yet want me lynched? people can't see how mafia is setting me up?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

DP4 VOTE TALLY V3

@-PK- - OSIEORB18
@Tigerrr in the woods -OSIEORB18 UNVOTE OSIEORB18 SOULKILLER
@aa-dono - THESTATUSQUO - UNVOTE HOUTAROU SOULKILLER
@Houtarou - OSIEORB18
@Thestatusquo - HAMMOCK - UNVOTE AADONO
@osieorb18 -
HOUTAROU TIGERR IN THE WOODS
@Soukiller - OSIEORB18
@Imperfection- OSIEORB18
@Hammock - SOULKILLER

v3. OSIEORB18 received 4 votes.
SOULKILLER
3 votes
while
AADONO and TIGERR 1 vote each
Please notify the host for any vote count mistakes and discrepancies

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah it's quite the opposite I don't think it's Osie, you have been saying what you are doing as Mafia and blaming it on others to frame them. Most of the game you had me in your side as you pocketed me right away.
Also people who played with you before got lynched early or killed while they repeatedly said that this not your Town play
I really don't have all the time in the world, my thesis defense is today and i really wanna get back into working on it. How am i blaming others and framing them? isn't that exactly what osie been doing? look at this dp. She voted PK first, then houtarou, then Tigger, and now she is voting me and dono followed her wagon twice despite she town reading me. Don't you find this weird at all?

Osie is the one who framing people and blaming others when they flip townie. She been in control this entire game not me, not anyone else but her, and now she is leading a 3rd wagon for a mislynch probably lynching the most important townie in the game and you will know why soon when i flip.

You said i pocketed you from the beginning but no i did not. I just knew you were townie based on your response to me when you interacted with me in DP1. If anything the fact that osie pocketed you hard this DP to save herself is literally scummy.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you guys decide to push me and get me mislynched then you only have yourself to blame. Osie would of successfully lead 3rd wagon and mislynched 3 people in a row. Honestly, the fact that you managed to pull this osie is amusing, you deserve the win if i get mislynched. GGWP

I can't be active, i am being anxious for my thesis defense and gonna go get ready for it. Town if you guys truly care about winning this game, then you have to vote osie it's clear as day right now, she went through 4 different votes this DP blaming all the people she voted as scum but no one followed her except now. She pocketed hammock hard this DP and it seems it worked, she managed to trick tigger once again, and dono for some reason followed her wagon twice and voted me despite town reading me.

I am gonna leave, i cannot promise being active toward the end. Just wish me luck on my thesis defense, if i get mislynched then ggwp osie you managed to outwit entire town and lead mafia to victory. I rest my case, good luck everyone and hope you make the right decision.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FINALLY

Aight got the game solved

It’s Tiger / dono / Osie

It explains why didn’t die

It explains the sudden wagon shift on SK who’s billboard town

It explains the buddy out of one of them towards me in order to keep me on the leash (osie) and the other two can start up a wagon on me

WHICH DONO TRIED TO DO THIS DAY PHASE BUT SHE WASN’T RECEIVING TOWN FEEDBACK SO SHE BACKED OFF

Dono tried to counterwagon me to osie

Osie gave up knowing how bad she looks (again, today was actually a very good day for town, only a wolf would act like that)

Osie tried to anti-spew Tiger with her last few posts, where she has also voted him

@Hammock you’re in the wrong now, sorry for not seeing osie scum but now I can see it

God damn it I was fucking right at beginning of the day phase, I’m still claiming cred for it post game even if I took a bit longer to follow through

Vote lynch : Osieorb

Reactions: -PK-

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did say that the town read was fading and I only got her on tone, at the beginning of the day phase I did state that exact team although I doubted myself

Y’all caught in the fish net

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Hamock do you see what's going on here?

Everyone please have a look.
Am I seeing this right?
TSQ voting for the Osie Wagon because SoulKiller is in a tie and maybe about to die?
Yup that’s a lock g fucking g guys

Hammock, Imperfection, PK don’t buy this crap, I had dono / Tiger / and osie as a potential team before all of this but osie’s tone was what was keeping me from voting her

I did say I thought there was no world where town her plays like this right now

Status
Not open for further replies.