Kenshin Himura's "The Past creates the Future"- Chapter* 3. "Thrill of a Psychopath"

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Kenshin Himura's "The Past creates the Future"- Chapter* 3. "Thrill of a Psychopa

The Prince got banned for one week. I'll be in charge of his stuff.
Omg, we`re on again, for the third time in 1 monthxd
So you will be releasing for him? cool, just don`t get yourself banned for "trying" to back him up or so:p

So since he didn`t answer my question, maybe you can. When wil he/you release next chapter of either of the FFs?

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Kenshin Himura's "The Past creates the Future"- Chapter* 3. "Thrill of a Psychopa

i dont know why i even like it, most things i like i can give a reason why...

its really good though

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Omg, we`re on again, for the third time in 1 monthxd
So you will be releasing for him? cool, just don`t get yourself banned for "trying" to back him up or so:p

So since he didn`t answer my question, maybe you can. When wil he/you release next chapter of either of the FFs?
Ask Rei, don't ask Lawliet. Rei and Zise know the real reasons.

Let's stay on topic.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ask Rei, don't ask Lawliet. Rei and Zise know the real reasons.

Let's stay on topic.
Did you just answer my VM with a quote from here?:confused:
My question was and still is:

Next chapter from either FFs... When? You said you would be in charge.. and that is on topic:-/

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Did you just answer my VM with a quote from here?:confused:
My question was and still is:

Next chapter from either FFs... When? You said you would be in charge.. and that is on topic:-/
He releases when he gets unbanned. I'm just in charge of news, questions and such. He actually has chapter 4 from this ready to go and 10 from UMonkeys as well but unfortunely was banned.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He releases when he gets unbanned. I'm just in charge of news, questions and such. He actually has chapter 4 from this ready to go and 10 from UMonkeys as well but unfortunely was banned.
It's a shame. Really wanted to read those.

Zexis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I feel bad for Kenshin, he got p*ssed on and beaten up by that Tommy dude :(
Best fanfic I've ever read so far O_O

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's a shame. Really wanted to read those.
Wait just some more days.

I feel bad for Kenshin, he got p*ssed on and beaten up by that Tommy dude :(
Best fanfic I've ever read so far O_O
It's indeed the best Fanfiction of this forum as approved by most.

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ken told me that i might be the one releasing Chapter 4 since so many people are waiting for it and he only gets unbanned 25th May.
Thanks

Last edited:

Helen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Best Fanfiction i ever read as most already rightfully said, can't wait for chapter 4

Amat3ra5u

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ok dudes..
i got a preview from kenshins next release and its been approved by rei on msn..
all i can say that theirs a shocking rape scene
a little bang bang...and muchie muchie..
all night long..and the rape scene is mind blowing...
seriously it will blow your f*cking brains out...
sory kids thats all i can reveal according to kenshin...

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

ok dudes..
i got a preview from kenshins next release and its been approved by rei on msn..
You shouldn't forget the importance of entertainment!!

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You shouldn't forget the importance of entertainment!!
100% agreed!:D
From the looks of it, we will have to wait till the 25th. But hey. We waited 3 weeks for Naruto too after Christmas, so we can manage to wait for Kenshin`s as well..

Only 5 days left..;)

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

From the looks of it, we will have to wait till the 25th. But hey. We waited 3 weeks for Naruto too after Christmas, so we can manage to wait for Kenshin`s as well..

Only 5 days left..;)
Warning : I read it and Lawliet even told me that i could post it but Ken wanna be the one to post it.
Once again warning and seems like shunsui and Amaterasu are witnesses because they read it as well. That's some serious disturbing stuff he wrote. :eek:

Zoro

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ok dudes..

Only 5 days left..;)
Warning : I read it and Lawliet even told me that i could post it but Ken wanna be the one to post it.
Once again warning and seems like shunsui and Amaterasu are witnesses because they read it as well. That's some serious disturbing stuff he wrote. :eek:
EPIC!!!
Can't wait for the best of the best to be back. Can someone hooks me up his msn contact?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can't wait any longer. Don't be so proud and let your brother post the sheer epicness to come.
Peace