Kenshin Himura's "The Past creates the Future"- Chapter* 3. "Thrill of a Psychopath"

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Kenshin Himura's "The Past creates the Future"- Chapter* 3. "Thrill of a Psychopa

Then what`s up with the waiting my friend?;):D
It's too "cheap" to release a chapter everyday. You guys gotta comment and wonder a few more days.
I give you guys an hint, i develop Tommy's character to the extreme in Chapter 4.
Most likely Chapter 5 & 6 will be the most loved in this forum, though.

"The Past Creates The Future" ends in Chapter 6

MinatoIsCool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Kenshin Himura's "The Past creates the Future"- Chapter* 3. "Thrill of a Psychopa

I have been following your fanfics for a long time from your very first three-chapter Itachi Chronicles. But this is my first comment. I am more of an avid reader than a reviewer :D

brilliant chapter as always! You really have this ability to keep your fanfics intense, moving, coherent, concise and vividly descriptive.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have been following your fanfics for a long time from your very first three-chapter Itachi Chronicles. But this is my first comment. I am more of an avid reader than a reviewer :D

brilliant chapter as always! You really have this ability to keep your fanfics intense, moving, coherent, concise and vividly descriptive.
Thanks alot my friend. I will comment your post better later.

MinatoIsCool
Hi Kenshin,

I closely follow your fanfics. I have read all your fanfics from "Itachi Chronicles" to the "The Past Creates The Future"

I must admit your writing is powerful, intense, coherent, concise and descriptive. Simply superb!

Because of these qualities, your fanfics remind me of Holmes adventure stories though yours is not detective/deduction type. You have got the ability to hook the readers to the plot/story right from the beginning like Holmes'.

I am more of an avid reader than a reviewer. That's why I have not comment much on other's posts/fanfics.

Will surely comment on your fanfics now onwards.

Thanks my friend, unfortunely being the best and my succeess bothers some people on this place and i get ostracized.

Last edited:

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Seems like she doesn't knows anything at all. She didn't let contest the guy with the most talent, best fanfiction, most popular and more views. This scheme just seems fishy.

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If this happens in chapter 3 I can't begin to imagine what happens in chapter 4. The sheer epicness of this fanfic surpasses everything I could imagine.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh, looks like something big happened.. Again:p
Just have to wait for the next month then, right Kenshin;)xd

Anyway, are you going to release the next chapter this Thursday or earlier?:D

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh, looks like something big happened.. Again:p
Just have to wait for the next month then, right Kenshin;)xd

Anyway, are you going to release the next chapter this Thursday or earlier?:D
The Fanfiction of this month contest is not even open. What you are talking about?

Last edited:

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If this happens in chapter 3 I can't begin to imagine what happens in chapter 4. The sheer epicness of this fanfic surpasses everything I could imagine.
Want to remove this one too??

Epic man it was pretty good. I can say this the best FF i ever read so far.
Or this one?

Amat3ra5u

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

nice...nice..
read this chapter last night but was so sleepy and tired to comment...
another entertaining chapter...it reminds me of some movie
but i cant put my finger on it...with all the bashing and stuff..
and an early leave on your character..that was shocking..
all and well good work mate...

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

nice...nice..
read this chapter last night but was so sleepy and tired to comment...
another entertaining chapter...it reminds me of some movie
but i cant put my finger on it...with all the bashing and stuff..
and an early leave on your character..that was shocking..
all and well good work mate...
Summoning it:
As castiel and many others said Lawliet made up a scenario where he chose 3 "weaker" fanfictions to contest with Roku, for him to win. Excluding mine of the list which is by far the best for all the comments, views, praise, reviews,etc.
Even getting to the ridiculous of chosing one of iEmo's Fanfictions.
Than people started to riot, even people that "hates" me were at my side.
She just closed the poll, now it's in zise hands.
And she has been removing posts of my fanfiction praising my work.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Summoning it:
As castiel and many others said Lawliet made up a scenario where he chose 3 "weaker" fanfictions to contest with Roku, for him to win. Excluding mine of the list which is by far the best for all the comments, views, praise, reviews,etc.
Even getting to the ridiculous of chosing one of iEmo's Fanfictions.
Than people started to riot, even people that "hates" me were at my side.
She just closed the poll, now it's in zise hands.
And she has been removing posts of my fanfiction praising my work.
Agree, that was in everyone's faces. No wonder about 20 users riot against her and with good reason.
And what she does? She just tries to shut us all up by deleting our posts but we will continue.
Kenshin gets treated like a dog around here by the moderators just because he's the best.
Everyone was shocked the best Fanfiction was excluded out of the voting, no wonder everyone is doubting her skills.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Agree, that was in everyone's faces. No wonder about 20 users riot against her and with good reason.
And what she does? She just tries to shut us all up by deleting our posts but we will continue.
Kenshin gets treated like a dog around here by the moderators just because he's the best.
Everyone was shocked the best Fanfiction was excluded out of the voting, no wonder everyone is doubting her skills.
No problem if she deletets the posts i have the print screens and actually i'm not off-topic.
Tommy's Character will be developed to the fullest in chapter 4, just wait and see.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

People, please stop riot. The problem was sorted out with the Administrators and they gave me the reason over Lawliet.
Unfortunely because of her mystake i can't enter this month's Fanfiction contest and your hero will not win yet another medal.
Zise and Rei are awesome by the way.