[Predictions] Kenpachi will Take the "COMMANDER" spot, in the end of the Arc.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is the most idiotic thing i've ever read

kenpachi is the strongest? have we forgotten this is the same man that was beaten by ichigo before he got his bankai?????? Granted he got stronger but still...

someone being considered the strongest who doesn't even know the name of their zanpakto is ridiculous

I'll tell you why he beat those two Quincys, or why i think he beat them. They were cocky like Ivan, the toyed around with him and were trying to get him to release his bankai so they could steal it, not knowing he didn't have one. Imo he probably simply over powered them because they were too busy, fcking around trying to get him to show his bankai.

nonetheless... that entrance BEYOND EPIC!

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is the most idiotic thing i've ever read

kenpachi is the strongest? have we forgotten this is the same man that was beaten by ichigo before he got his bankai?????? Granted he got stronger but still...

someone being considered the strongest who doesn't even know the name of their zanpakto is ridiculous

I'll tell you why he beat those two Quincys, or why i think he beat them. They were cocky like Ivan, the toyed around with him and were trying to get him to release his bankai so they could steal it, not knowing he didn't have one. Imo he probably simply over powered them because they were too busy, fcking around trying to get him to show his bankai.

nonetheless... that entrance BEYOND EPIC!
Have you forgot Kenpachi is also the guy that killed a espada without using his bankai.. lmao. Hes on par with Ichigo. Only difference then was that ichigo knew his swords name..

Or he just killed them because they were quincy.. and they were tryna kill him but couldn't even lay a scratch on him. ;x .

Kenpachi is the strongest captain atm. Unless some other captain shows something good in the war.

And also Kenpachi will most likely find the name of his sword xD would be epic if he did

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you forgot Kenpachi is also the guy that killed a espada without using his bankai.. lmao. Hes on par with Ichigo. Only difference then was that ichigo knew his swords name..
he doesn't have a bankai to use... he can't beat shunsui, yamamato, kiskue, ukitake, unohana, Shinji, Rose (or love idk, that blond dude), Byakuya (May he rest in peace lol) Kensei

thats 8 of the gotei 13 he's in the bottom 5

Or he just killed them because they were quincy.. and they were tryna kill him but couldn't even lay a scratch on him. ;x .

Kenpachi is the strongest captain atm. Unless some other captain shows something good in the war.

And also Kenpachi will most likely find the name of his sword xD would be epic if he did
i could probably almost guarantee they were messing around, just like the guy vs Byakuya

he could killed him immediately but waited for him to use his bankai

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he doesn't have a bankai to use... he can't beat shunsui, yamamato, kiskue, ukitake, unohana, Shinji, Rose (or love idk, that blond dude), Byakuya (May he rest in peace lol) Kensei

thats 8 of the gotei 13 he's in the bottom 5

i could probably almost guarantee they were messing around, just like the guy vs Byakuya

he could killed him immediately but waited for him to use his bankai
he killed 3 not 2 quincy's btw :D who just let him kill em... riiiiight

read this please

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he killed 3 not 2 quincy's btw :D who just let him kill em... riiiiight

read this please
i never said they let him win, i just said they didn't go all out or they truly sucked ass

either way if kenpachi faces the leader, he's as good as dead

kenpachi isn't weak, he's just not as strong as everyone makes him out to be

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ACtually no.. It would be epic.. not lame.. lmao. wth. Why would it be lame??. If its a raw ass sword it would be cool as hell.
please read and understand what makes him ''KENPACHI'' and why is he so epic :D

i never said they let him win, i just said they didn't go all out or they truly sucked ass

either way if kenpachi faces the leader, he's as good as dead

kenpachi isn't weak, he's just not as strong as everyone makes him out to be
I guess you didnt read the link, and your wrong.. your statement is based on your poor imagination and fail to understand why Kenpachi killed them without problem... damn

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But he wants to know the swords name.. lmao.. Otherwise we still don't know his full potential..
His full potential is inside him and having shikai/bankai will troll whole charecter, I've been fan if Kenpachi for this reason mostly... he has no zanpaktou powers, he uses eye patch to lower his riatsu, he weard bells on his hair to give advantage to enemys - to make fights harder for himself.. he loves fight and if he dies once it will be happyes day of his life, he doesnt need more power.. name of his zanpaktou? well his just curious of it's name

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His full potential is inside him and having shikai/bankai will troll whole charecter, I've been fan if Kenpachi for this reason mostly... he has no zanpaktou powers, he uses eye patch to lower his riatsu, he weard bells on his hair to give advantage to enemys - to make fights harder for himself.. he loves fight and if he dies once it will be happyes day of his life, he doesnt need more power.. name of his zanpaktou? well his just curious of it's name
Uh he wants to get stronger.. This was already shown when ichigo defeated him.. If he looses to Buckbeard (not killed) he would again be like oh i need to get stronger.. He loves fighting. O_x.

Also, a shinigami's full potential cannot be revealed if he does not work with his sword.. There is a reason why he has the sword. its the same as ichigo.. Ichigo would have been weaker if he didn't use his sword's power (which is basically ichigo's power).

Knowing his sword's name isn't gonna troll him.. idk why you said that. Because its actually part of a shinigami's power.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uh he wants to get stronger.. This was already shown when ichigo defeated him.. If he looses to Buckbeard (not killed) he would again be like oh i need to get stronger.. He loves fighting. O_x.

Also, a shinigami's full potential cannot be revealed if he does not work with his sword.. There is a reason why he has the sword. its the same as ichigo.. Ichigo would have been weaker if he didn't use his sword's power (which is basically ichigo's power).

Knowing his sword's name isn't gonna troll him.. idk why you said that. Because its actually part of a shinigami's power.
I'm sure that most of people would agree with me on this one, he will not get that power.... Why does he need more power when he makes everything to make himself weeker, did you read my link?

Ichigo fight is a mistake and one of the manga holes... and it's a fact if you mix it up with whole Bleach manga... what happend there doesnt make any sense. Kenpachi > Ichigo :shrug: The only thing that makes Ichigo - Ichigo is that hes main charecter. Also one of the reasons why Kenpachi was in Huko Mundo not in karakura town to fight Aizen? Kubo didn't want to spoil Kenpachi, he probably would make much difference and same goes to mayuri U_U

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
please read and understand what makes him ''KENPACHI'' and why is he so epic :D

I guess you didnt read the link, and your wrong.. your statement is based on your poor imagination and fail to understand why Kenpachi killed them without problem... damn
your link is just a copy and paste from wiki lol relax its not saying anything new

kenpachi is strong only a fool would say he isn't but he's not as strong as people think he is (like you)

Yamamoto and Shunsui, I know for a fact won't even need their bankai to handle him

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
your link is just a copy and paste from wiki lol relax its not saying anything new

kenpachi is strong only a fool would say he isn't but he's not as strong as people think he is (like you)

Yamamoto and Shunsui, I know for a fact won't even need their bankai to handle him
my link isn't theory or anything but just a reminder... reminder to ''how Kenny makes battle in advantage to his enemys and why he hasnt fought at his best yet:sy: unlike you I don't make my predictions based on my opinion. I relay on solid proof

People like me? Did I say anywhere hes strongest Shinigami ever? :sy:

ps. Kenny got 3 sternnriters not 2 U_U

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok. So we have Kenpachi the guy screwed up 2 quincies without any problem and had no scratch on him. While the other shinagami are bleeding and etc. So obviously he is stronger then the other captains. And now he is going to take on the Leader. Now..even though he might loose this battle I still have a feeling he is gonna be the one to finish him off. Why? Because Kenpachi is a beast and most suited for the Commander position.

Now the commander position is basically given to the guy who is the strongest. And like Ukitake said they still haven't found a guy to replace him.. sooo.. Maybe Kenpachi is that guy.. why?? Because Kenpachi without having a Bankai is strong as the other captains. So im saying he will most likely get to know his sword in this arc.. And then become the strongest in soul society.

Now people might say NO Ukitake and the samurai lookin dude are the ones next in line.. BUT i disagree. KENPACHI is the only one with a similar attitude to the Commander. No backing up.. Get screwed up yet still fighting. So far Kenpachi has had no problem killing his enemies. WHETHER they were Espada or Quincy.

So, I see noone else more fitted for Yamamoto's title then Zaraki Kenpachi.
You're stupid.

Kenpachi is not second strongest. I'm not even gonna bother typing an explanation because I'm already tired of it. Just stop.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shunsui got his eye raped.. o_O Shunsui without Bankai can never defeat Kenpachi.

Yamamoto is the only one.

I'm sure that most of people would agree with me on this one, he will not get that power.... Why does he need more power when he makes everything to make himself weeker, did you read my link?

Ichigo fight is a mistake and one of the manga holes... and it's a fact if you mix it up with whole Bleach manga... what happend there doesnt make any sense. Kenpachi > Ichigo :shrug: The only thing that makes Ichigo - Ichigo is that hes main charecter. Also one of the reasons why Kenpachi was in Huko Mundo not in karakura town to fight Aizen? Kubo didn't want to spoil Kenpachi, he probably would make much difference and same goes to mayuri U_U
And yea bro i read your link i liked it. Why does he need that power??? well for the same reason he tried talking to his sword after he lost to Ichigo ;x.

No in the ichigo Kenpachi had the whole battle too him.. But Ichigo then had his sword partnered up with him , While kenpachi was fighting Solely on his won ,aka ignorantly (in shinigami ways).

Also the reason why he was in hueco mundo was probably also because He couldn't take on Aizen.. Urahara and Isshin and Yamamoto couldn't do it either.. Only person had a chance was Ichigo..And at that point he became the strongest in the show.. BUT not anymore.

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shunsui defeated 1st Espada without bankai, we never seen his bankai
it wasn't a one on one.. o_O. and we have never seen his bankai yes.. But you said he can take on Kenpachi WITHOUT his bankai.. Which is IMPOSSIBLE. For the clear fact that he lost his eye to the quincy ..

Kenpachi is bankai level without even having his Sword released lmao. Thats how much difference their is.