[Predictions] Kenpachi will Take the "COMMANDER" spot, in the end of the Arc.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your logic is stupid lol. Here you are using the most OP characters in Naruto. But read this. Ichigo and Aizen changed the landscape with just swings of their swords. Genryuusai would blow up the landscape faster then Deidara if he ever used his Bankai even though his Shikai is enough, on a larger scale too.

See what I mean, I'm judging by GENERAL power, not through the most OP characters.

In general, Bleach characters already move MUCH faster then Naruto characters and their abilities are stronger(especially the captains and stronger VC's, Visoreds) then any ninjutsu.

And duh I'm taking into account shinigami. Shinigami are the majority of people that make up the Bleach universe. Just like ninjas make up the Naruto universe. You can't take them out when judging general power. Even if I do take them out, Sado and Ishida already have abilities on the power levels a lower end captain or average. Their speed is already as fast as Sonido/Shunpo. Inoue has "healing" powers greater then any Naruto character ever would have.
Uhh but its about which universe is stronger..... Summon Gamabunta.. Bam landscape change..... Mokuton.. land scape chance. Gaara's sand bam landscape change. Im pretty sure Gaara is not a OP character...

Tsunade's and HAshirama's healing> Inoue.... (for themselves)

Ichigo and aizen in that fight were the most OP characters shown yet.. soo yea.

OP characters are basically that universe's power at its fullest.

Also when you talk about the captains i hope you do know they are the Elites basically the Jounin level people.

Tsunade's finger can crack the land. o-o.lol.

He said aizen didn't know about his 2nd form but earlier when he killed ichigo he said "even if you defeat me their are still 3 others even stronger then me" so weather he was lying to hide his true power oor admitted that he was really weaker one on one its hard to tell.

We don't know their bankais but shunsui was about to use his before ukitake stepped in to help and said something like his bankai isn't suited to fight a opponent line starrk.

Ohhhh. nvm. Im assuming his Bankai isn't for one on one or something??. Yea i did read that part about him saying 3 others stronger then him. But the only problem was they didn't show it. like their Powers.

Last edited:

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhh but its about which universe is stronger..... Summon Gamabunta.. Bam landscape change..... Mokuton.. land scape chance. Gaara's sand bam landscape change. Im pretty sure Gaara is not a OP character...

Tsunade's and HAshirama's healing> Inoue.... (for themselves)

Ichigo and aizen in that fight were the most OP characters shown yet.. soo yea.

OP characters are basically that universe's power at its fullest.

Also when you talk about the captains i hope you do know they are the Elites basically the Jounin level people.

Tsunade's finger can crack the land. o-o.lol.
And I'm pretty sure none of the captains are OP characters as well besides Genryuusai. You don't need to change landscape to be OP. Summoning Gamabunta doesn't mean he's strong, it's because he's huge. Komamura's Bankai would change landscape from just walking. But it doesn't mean he's the strongest captain. In terms of strength alone probably, but overall nope.

Just so you know, Inoue's healing is basically to revert things back to original form. She can heal anything. There's no such thing as regeneration in Naruto unless you're an edo. Tsunade and Hashirama wouldn't be able to regenerate any limbs or body parts for themselves or anyone else. Whereas Inoue can, and it doesn't take her a long time or waste heaps of her energy.

Since you classify OP characters as universes power then you contradict yourself. From saying that Aizen and Ichigo are already > then all OP characters in Naruto. Their speed, power, strength is all > then Madara are Hashirama. And also Genryuusai is still the strongest shinigami ever. So really Aizen and Ichigo aren't the most OP. One swing of their sword = gg bye bye mountain. In Aizen's final evolution he was basically shooting nukes every second, with ease as well.

Captains can be the equivalent of Jounin in terms of ranking, but in power nah.

And the next most OP character to date would be that new Quincy king guy.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I'm pretty sure none of the captains are OP characters as well besides Genryuusai. You don't need to change landscape to be OP. Summoning Gamabunta doesn't mean he's strong, it's because he's huge. Komamura's Bankai would change landscape from just walking. But it doesn't mean he's the strongest captain. In terms of strength alone probably, but overall nope.

Just so you know, Inoue's healing is basically to revert things back to original form. She can heal anything. There's no such thing as regeneration in Naruto unless you're an edo. Tsunade and Hashirama wouldn't be able to regenerate any limbs or body parts for themselves or anyone else. Whereas Inoue can, and it doesn't take her a long time or waste heaps of her energy.

Since you classify OP characters as universes power then you contradict yourself. From saying that Aizen and Ichigo are already > then all OP characters in Naruto. Their speed, power, strength is all > then Madara are Hashirama. And also Genryuusai is still the strongest shinigami ever. So really Aizen and Ichigo aren't the most OP. One swing of their sword = gg bye bye mountain. In Aizen's final evolution he was basically shooting nukes every second, with ease as well.

Captains can be the equivalent of Jounin in terms of ranking, but in power nah.

And the next most OP character to date would be that new Quincy king guy.
One swing Good bye mountain??? are you joking with me??? And Yamamoto was Surpassed by Aizen. Ichigo got on Aizen's level but Failed to beat him. It took EVERYONE to actually beat aizen..

Also you should check again. Hashirama and Tsunade can Regenerate themselves.

Also.. In terms of power hm.. uh yes. Just not in brute power.. But in power overall yes.

Also your thinking so highly of "SPEED" when its not the case here. Its all about Reflex.. which ninjas are highly trained in then Shinigami. No shinigami has even reached Minato's speed. So please don't come with the Bs. Only Fast captain is the one who just got killed. Others have not shown great amount of speed.

and Btw Current Madara > Yamamoto plus Ichigo.

In terms of God powers : Bleach is the number 1......

In terms of Powers : One piece is number 1

In terms of Technique: Naruto.

Please say Bleach is stronger then Naruto in terms of raw power.. when a person with just a finger can crack open the earth.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo was destroying mountains every swing of his sword during his final fight with aizen (remember, aizen thought it was his power at first)

Tsunade and hashirama have regenerated organs but haven't shown if they can regenerate limbs.

As far as speed, soi fon and yoroichi are both faster then byakuya, Bankai Ichigo, Stark and probably others I forgot are way faster then minato's speed (not counting space time since teleporting is instant and not speed.

And the madara and yamamoto is just too funny to take serious xd

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ichigo was destroying mountains every swing of his sword during his final fight with aizen (remember, aizen thought it was his power at first)

Tsunade and hashirama have regenerated organs but haven't shown if they can regenerate limbs.

As far as speed, soi fon and yoroichi are both faster then byakuya, Bankai Ichigo, Stark and probably others I forgot are way faster then minato's speed (not counting space time since teleporting is instant and not speed.

And the madara and yamamoto is just too funny to take serious xd
Teleportation in NARUTO counts as speed. so It does count. Also, S/T jutsus also have their own speed. Tobi's is slower then Minato's.

She had whole through her chest which is worst then getting you arm cutted off.. so if she can regenerate her chest.. arms and etc are no problem.

And the madara and yamamoto is the truth. A guy who can spam meteors after meteors without getting tired is way above yamamoto's level.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok say madara uses his meteor and he is not an edo at the time. Can his sussano withstand it? If not its a suicide technique at best because unlike yamamoto he isn't fast enough to get away from such a large attack. Yamamoto however flew past two of the strongest captains (shunsui and ukitake) so fast they didn't even notice him. He has been the strongest shinigami for over 1000 years (without aizen's hack modes he would have never made it past the old guy) able to tear apart and shatter giant monsters like wonderweiss with his bare hands, produce flames that wipe out whole towns and durable enough to stop that huge amount of fire and survive with his bare body. So even IF he got hit by a meteor he would survive. Assuming he doesn't just destroy it, dodge it or kill madara in an ocean of fire.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok say madara uses his meteor and he is not an edo at the time. Can his sussano withstand it? If not its a suicide technique at best because unlike yamamoto he isn't fast enough to get away from such a large attack. Yamamoto however flew past two of the strongest captains (shunsui and ukitake) so fast they didn't even notice him. He has been the strongest shinigami for over 1000 years (without aizen's hack modes he would have never made it past the old guy) able to tear apart and shatter giant monsters like wonderweiss with his bare hands, produce flames that wipe out whole towns and durable enough to stop that huge amount of fire and survive with his bare body. So even IF he got hit by a meteor he would survive. Assuming he doesn't just destroy it, dodge it or kill madara in an ocean of fire.
He is immortal at the time.. And Yamamoto destroy perfect Susano'o?? and take on a power that slashed 3 mountains with just a casual slash..

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He jumped on what amounted to a grenade that could wipe out a city or more and survived. He blocked and/or endured ayon and wonderwiess's attacks effortlessly, and ichigo destroyed mountains with a single swing that doesn't mean he could land a blow on yamamoto because of his speed. Honestly madara, even as an edo has nothing that can catch or seriously harm the CC.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He jumped on what amounted to a grenade that could wipe out a city or more and survived. He blocked and/or endured ayon and wonderwiess's attacks effortlessly, and ichigo destroyed mountains with a single swing that doesn't mean he could land a blow on yamamoto because of his speed. Honestly madara, even as an edo has nothing that can catch or seriously harm the CC.

Incorrect Ichigo destroyed A mountain.. in his strongest form.... Has gone to that form again no... Madara is that level at his base......

Madara is basically a immortal like Aizen.. But much stronger..

Lets see Madara's arsenal : He can usee.. Lightening, Fire, Meteors, Water techs, Mokuton , Pollen that can make the opponent K.O. And then, Wind Techs, Push and Pull, Summoning of the Rinnegan,

Wonderwiess or Aizen aren't even Madara's level.. Buckbeard.. yea he might be. But again Madara has God like Powers.

Yamamoto on the other hand really does not (counting him as a "human" but with all his shinigami powers)

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has never used lightning, he only used wind in the anime, he has yet to use any rinnegan technique besides chakra absorbing barrier so for now those and water or earth are only assumed he has. Wood and the pollen are utterly useless considering yamamoto is famous for his massive amounts of fire. Oonoki overcame the pollen with willpower, yamamoto was willing to die and kill several other shinigami to kill aizen so no doubt he would willpower out of it as well.

Yamamoto is the closest thing to a god as far as shinigami go minus aizen's hack mode.

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a feeling Kenpachi will lose a body part, permanently in his next fight. "Troll no jutsu:, Orihime won't be able to reverse it ... My guess ... an arm or ear (lol, not not funny...)

yeahhh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok. So we have Kenpachi the guy screwed up 2 quincies without any problem and had no scratch on him. While the other shinagami are bleeding and etc. So obviously he is stronger then the other captains. And now he is going to take on the Leader. Now..even though he might loose this battle I still have a feeling he is gonna be the one to finish him off. Why? Because Kenpachi is a beast and most suited for the Commander position.

Now the commander position is basically given to the guy who is the strongest. And like Ukitake said they still haven't found a guy to replace him.. sooo.. Maybe Kenpachi is that guy.. why?? Because Kenpachi without having a Bankai is strong as the other captains. So im saying he will most likely get to know his sword in this arc.. And then become the strongest in soul society.

Now people might say NO Ukitake and the samurai lookin dude are the ones next in line.. BUT i disagree. KENPACHI is the only one with a similar attitude to the Commander. No backing up.. Get screwed up yet still fighting. So far Kenpachi has had no problem killing his enemies. WHETHER they were Espada or Quincy.

So, I see noone else more fitted for Yamamoto's title then Zaraki Kenpachi.
The ONLY reason Kenpachi can fight the way he does is because he has never (to my knowledge) used a bankai, his Shikai is so strong he has never had to use it. Which makes himt he perfect person besides Ichigo to fight the Quincy...:sy:

He won't survive against the boss of the Quincy's, I am 90% sure of that..

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ONLY reason Kenpachi can fight the way he does is because he has never (to my knowledge) used a bankai, his Shikai is so strong he has never had to use it. Which makes himt he perfect person besides Ichigo to fight the Quincy...:sy:

He won't survive against the boss of the Quincy's, I am 90% sure of that..
o_O we will see.. But there is a reason for that badass entrance and them both smiling at each other.

Also that is my point in Base form , Kenpachi is the Strongest captain. Others have to turn bankai to match him

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he gets to know his sword in this arc I will quit. That will be complete bull shit. Oh and your thought of kenpachi beating the quincy leader, well thats wrong. Its obviously going to have to be Ichigo.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he gets to know his sword in this arc I will quit. That will be complete bull shit. Oh and your thought of kenpachi beating the quincy leader, well thats wrong. Its obviously going to have to be Ichigo.
If its Ichigo.. then I quit... o_O. The Resemblance between Buckbeard and Keny is too much.

If he gets to know his sword it will add to the plot Kubo started about Kenpachi trying to talk to his sword. =].

Kenpachi Bankai = Strongest Shinigami in History ^.^

griems

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If its Ichigo.. then I quit... o_O. The Resemblance between Buckbeard and Keny is too much.

If he gets to know his sword it will add to the plot Kubo started about Kenpachi trying to talk to his sword. =].

Kenpachi Bankai = Strongest Shinigami in History ^.^
Would be quite ironic if he'd have a kidou based healing Bankai tho.. ne?

:ice: