[Predictions] Kenpachi will Take the "COMMANDER" spot, in the end of the Arc.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok. So we have Kenpachi the guy screwed up 2 quincies without any problem and had no scratch on him. While the other shinagami are bleeding and etc. So obviously he is stronger then the other captains. And now he is going to take on the Leader. Now..even though he might loose this battle I still have a feeling he is gonna be the one to finish him off. Why? Because Kenpachi is a beast and most suited for the Commander position.

Now the commander position is basically given to the guy who is the strongest. And like Ukitake said they still haven't found a guy to replace him.. sooo.. Maybe Kenpachi is that guy.. why?? Because Kenpachi without having a Bankai is strong as the other captains. So im saying he will most likely get to know his sword in this arc.. And then become the strongest in soul society.

Now people might say NO Ukitake and the samurai lookin dude are the ones next in line.. BUT i disagree. KENPACHI is the only one with a similar attitude to the Commander. No backing up.. Get screwed up yet still fighting. So far Kenpachi has had no problem killing his enemies. WHETHER they were Espada or Quincy.

So, I see noone else more fitted for Yamamoto's title then Zaraki Kenpachi.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Lmao
1. Kenpachi is 2 hotheaded to become CC. but i do believe he will handle most of them. Why? Cause he dont have a bankai. LMAO! his entrance is as epic as ever. hence why he is my fav one. Sad that byakuya died. But it seems kubo are finally killing off people. but im guessing its to form a NEW soul society. Not only that. Im curiuos to see how the CC is gonna battle

2. I wanna see EVERY MTF CAPTIAN BANKAI! NO MTF JOKE YO! THEY NEED TO SPEED IT UP! AND I WANNA SEE YURUCHIRUI (kenpachi assistant)

3. LAst and not least. I wanna see my 2nd fav charcter grand entrance. Gin. ! :T_T:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao
1. Kenpachi is 2 hotheaded to become CC. but i do believe he will handle most of them. Why? Cause he dont have a bankai. LMAO! his entrance is as epic as ever. hence why he is my fav one. Sad that byakuya died. But it seems kubo are finally killing off people. but im guessing its to form a NEW soul society. Not only that. Im curiuos to see how the CC is gonna battle

2. I wanna see EVERY MTF CAPTIAN BANKAI! NO MTF JOKE YO! THEY NEED TO SPEED IT UP! AND I WANNA SEE YURUCHIRUI (kenpachi assistant)

3. LAst and not least. I wanna see my 2nd fav charcter grand entrance. Gin. ! :T_T:
Gin is dead X_X Aizen slaughtered him

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Lmao

Maybe, but his the strongest captain weve seen so far, and Gin is long dead teno. :D

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Gin is dead X_X Aizen slaughtered him
All he did was slash him. Trust me. there are people that are alive that got WORST FATAL WOUNDS.

That small Arancar girl that is now Vice captian.. Forgot her name. She wore pink and hung with shinji (Cut in half)

Hitsougauya (Freeze dude) (Slash was as deep as Gin)

Captain Commander (His right arm... PSH! with a explosion that big? Fck outta here)

Ukaitake (Sick captian) (Sliced up)

Them 3 Arrancar Girls.........(Burned to death)

the list goes on and on... Trust me when i say this. GIN is NOT dead

Not to mention but Kenpachi got stabbed WORST then gin when he fought noritora.

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All he did was slash him. Trust me. there are people that are alive that got WORST FATAL WOUNDS.

That small Arancar girl that is now Vice captian.. Forgot her name. She wore pink and hung with shinji (Cut in half)

Hitsougauya (Freeze dude) (Slash was as deep as Gin)

Captain Commander (His right arm... PSH! with a explosion that big? Fck outta here)

Ukaitake (Sick captian) (Sliced up)

Them 3 Arrancar Girls.........(Burned to death)

the list goes on and on... Trust me when i say this. GIN is NOT dead
yea but hes prooven dead.. o_O.. All those people you mentioned got up.. Gin DIED.

Gin has no importance. This is basically the same Grimjaw.

Im sure they felt his heart beat and then said he died.. lol.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
yea but hes prooven dead.. o_O.. All those people you mentioned got up.. Gin DIED.

Gin has no importance. This is basically the same Grimjaw.

Im sure they felt his heart beat and then said he died.. lol.
Hitsuguya didnt get up

Kenpachi fainted afterwards

Captian commander got caught in his own explosion.

the girl in pink was knocked out after she got sliced in half

The girls did NOT get back up

Espada #3 didnt get back up. and she got sliced just like gin

come on now. do you believe gin is dead? After all that?