Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks !

Obito started to approach his opponent and when he got into short range he quickly pushed off his right leg getting by his side and quickly swinging his sword from left to right diagonally towards opponent hitting enemy's right shoulder

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks !

Obito started to approach his opponent and when he got into short range he quickly pushed off his right leg getting by his side and quickly swinging his sword from left to right diagonally towards opponent hitting enemy's right shoulder
Much better. :) My turn!

I run towards you with both hands on my bokken. As I approach near you, I pull both of my arms to my left side as I draw back my bokken. I perform a forward thrust aimed at your gut (my bokken would horizontal), stepping forward with my right foot to increase the power of the thrust.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito would simply react to it and raise his sword diagonally towards him from right to left to block your horizontal thrust, as soon as he blocked it he overpowered you're bokken sending it backwards while swinging it towards you and once again attacking it diagonally from left to right hitting you're left side (Right side from my view)

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito would simply react to it and raise his sword diagonally towards him from right to left to block your horizontal thrust, as soon as he blocked it he overpowered you're bokken sending it backwards while swinging it towards you and once again attacking it diagonally from left to right hitting you're left side (Right side from my view)
In what way?

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As obito saw how fast his sensai was running towards him he quickly raised his bokken into mid air in front of him, diagonally from left to right to block his sensais bokken after that he gathered some energy and forced himself to push his sword wich was blocking your attack and by forcing his bokken to go forward your bokken would fly backwards

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As obito saw how fast his sensai was running towards him he quickly raised his bokken into mid air in front of him, diagonally from left to right to block his sensais bokken after that he gathered some energy and forced himself to push his sword wich was blocking your attack and by forcing his bokken to go forward your bokken would fly backwards
As my bokken is forced upwards and away, I tense and then slash downwards with all of my might, using both hands to do so. The descending strike is aimed for the top of your head.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you aimed your sword towards obito he simply raised his sword putting it diagonally from left to right blocking your attack once again but this time he diagonally pushed your sword to right sending your sword to his right side (your left side), swinging your sword towards you raising it and aiming it towards your head

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you aimed your sword towards obito he simply raised his sword putting it diagonally from left to right blocking your attack once again but this time he diagonally pushed your sword to right sending your sword to his right side (your left side), swinging your sword towards you raising it and aiming it towards your head
@Bold: Uh what? I don't get this. Rewrite it. :)

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

As you aimed your sword towards obito he simply raised his sword putting it diagonally from left to right blocking your attack once again but this time he diagonally pushed your sword to right sending your sword to his right side (your left side), the he would simply raise his bokken and aim it towards you

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

As you aimed your sword towards obito he simply raised his sword putting it diagonally from left to right blocking your attack once again but this time he diagonally pushed your sword to right sending your sword to his right side (your left side), the he would simply raise his bokken and aim it towards you
If you hold you sword diagonally from your left to right, you would push my sword to your left, not your right.

It sounds weird, but clench your hands and put them together like you're holding a sword. If you block my bokken from above like you described, you would see how you could only push my bokken to your left (because my bokken would be on that side).

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito started to attack his partner once again cause he was failing in doing something wich was really easy, he took his bokken wich was onto ground and took it with both of his hands, holding it with both of his hands and running towards his partner at first he was looking towards him and then he tricked his opponent with pushing his sword to his left while running and when he did that he quickly attacked enemy diagonally from left to right wich would hit him if not avoided

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito started to attack his partner once again cause he was failing in doing something wich was really easy, he took his bokken wich was onto ground and took it with both of his hands, holding it with both of his hands and running towards his partner at first he was looking towards him and then he tricked his opponent with pushing his sword to his left while running and when he did that he quickly attacked enemy diagonally from left to right wich would hit him if not avoided
Obito started to attack his partner once again because he was failing in doing something which was really easy. He took his bokken which was on the ground and took it with both of his hands. He holds it with both of his hands and runs towards his partner. At first, he was looking towards him but then moved his sword to his left side while running at the last moment. When he did that, he quickly attacked his enemy by performing a rising, diagonal slash from his bottom left to his top right which would hit his opponent if not avoided.

See how different the descriptions are? Which is more clear in your opinion? Notice how I mention my actions in a clear manner by saying how I perform the slash, what direction, etc.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito started to attack his partner once again because he was failing in doing something which was really easy. He took his bokken which was on the ground and took it with both of his hands. He holds it with both of his hands and runs towards his partner. At first, he was looking towards him but then moved his sword to his left side while running at the last moment. When he did that, he quickly attacked his enemy by performing a rising, diagonal slash from his bottom left to his top right which would hit his opponent if not avoided.

See how different the descriptions are? Which is more clear in your opinion? Notice how I mention my actions in a clear manner by saying how I perform the slash, what direction, etc.

There's huge difference ! sorry about that

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito started his attack with gathering some energy and running towards sensai whilst holding his sword with both of his hand, as soon as he got into short and striking range he quickly moved his sword from right to left and then perfomed diagonal slash, from right to left,

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito started his attack with gathering some energy and running towards sensai whilst holding his sword with both of his hand, as soon as he got into short and striking range he quickly moved his sword from right to left and then perfomed diagonal slash, from right to left,
There are other types of attacks rather than diagonal slashes o_O

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito started to run towards enemy as soon as he got into short range he jumped into mid - air and aimed his sword towards his enemy in a horizontal way, and as soon as he would approach the ground he would simply move sword from above to below in a horizontal way hitting enemys head

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito started to run towards enemy as soon as he got into short range he jumped into mid - air and aimed his sword towards his enemy in a horizontal way, and as soon as he would approach the ground he would simply move sword from above to below in a horizontal way hitting enemys head
Horizontal would mean flat.. Horizontal is not a good word to use when describing your strike. If you are describing how your sword is positioned, yes, but don't use it to describe how you attack. Do it again. Rewrite the bold.