Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm obito

Okay so kenjutsu is way of the sword, it is basically wielded in one hand cause it can be used greater with one hand, you wil gain speed and more destructive power, but it not depends on the sword itself it depends on skill wielder has if one has great skills in kenjutsu then he can effectively use sword, but if one does not have skill he can't use sword as good as the one who has it so i'm here to learn that skills

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm obito

Okay so kenjutsu is way of the sword, it is basically wielded in one hand cause it can be used greater with one hand, you wil gain speed and more destructive power, but it not depends on the sword itself it depends on skill wielder has if one has great skills in kenjutsu then he can effectively use sword, but if one does not have skill he can't use sword as good as the one who has it so i'm here to learn that skills
So, let's test your theory.

-tosses you a bokken-

A bokken is a wood sword we will use for practice.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*catches that bokken*

As soon as he catches wooden bokken he started running at you whilst holding bokken into his dominant right hand swinging it and cutting you diagonally

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*catches that bokken*

As soon as he catches wooden bokken he started running at you whilst holding bokken into his dominant right hand swinging it and cutting you diagonally
-raises an earth pillar, tripping you-

BAKA!!! Get back up and describe your stance to me while holding the bokken.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was standing tall while holding his wooden sword with his dominant right arm, he had placed his left leg little further than his right leg, standing and looking towards his sensei while constantly breathing as soon as he decided to attack he quickly started running towards him while using shaking earth beneath sensei throwing him off balance and cutting him diagonally

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito was standing tall while holding his wooden sword with his dominant right arm, he had placed his left leg little further than his right leg, standing and looking towards his sensei while constantly breathing as soon as he decided to attack he quickly started running towards him while using shaking earth beneath sensei throwing him off balance and cutting him diagonally
Description was sufficient until this part. You want to express which direction you are cutting from. So for example you could say.. "I perform a diagonal slash from my left to right." This way I know exactly how to defend from your attack.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was standing tall once again while holding his wooden sword with his dominant right arm, he had placed his left leg little further than his right leg, standing and looking towards his sensei while constantly breathing as soon as he decided to attack he quickly started running towards him while using shaking earth beneath sensei throwing him off balance and cutted him from right to left

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito was standing tall once again while holding his wooden sword with his dominant right arm, he had placed his left leg little further than his right leg, standing and looking towards his sensei while constantly breathing as soon as he decided to attack he quickly started running towards him while using shaking earth beneath sensei throwing him off balance and cutted him from right to left
Horizontal slash? Diagonal slash? These details are important.

But make a new attack as in, attack a different way. I want you to approach me, push off a foot to get to my side and then attack from there.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Horizontal slash? Diagonal slash? These details are important.

But make a new attack as in, attack a different way. I want you to approach me, push off a foot to get to my side and then attack from there.
Obito got orders from sensai and started to plan his new attack while holding his sharp wooden sword in his right hand, having only one eye was a problem for obito he couldn't see much so he activated sharingan just in case something happens, but it was not visible for his sensai as he wore huge mask on his face with a black akatsuki cloak hiding his sword as well, there was nothing that his sensei could see only mask and black cloak with red patterns, as soon as he took deep breath he started running towards him getting into shor range and pushing his right leg forwards while touching ground with his left hand striking enemy with his right leg hurting him plus throwing him off balance, after he delivered his kick he moved his left leg touching ground with it gaining balance once again and stabbing his opponent in stomach, after that he channeled lightning chakra through it making it sharper and cutting him from left to right, destroying enemy's right side of stomach

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito got orders from sensai and started to plan his new attack while holding his sharp wooden sword in his right hand, having only one eye was a problem for obito he couldn't see much so he activated sharingan just in case something happens, but it was not visible for his sensai as he wore huge mask on his face with a black akatsuki cloak hiding his sword as well, there was nothing that his sensei could see only mask and black cloak with red patterns, as soon as he took deep breath he started running towards him getting into shor range and pushing his right leg forwards while touching ground with his left hand striking enemy with his right leg hurting him plus throwing him off balance, after he delivered his kick he moved his left leg touching ground with it gaining balance once again and stabbing his opponent in stomach, after that he channeled lightning chakra through it making it sharper and cutting him from left to right, destroying enemy's right side of stomach
This makes no sense to me..

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what you get for being creative

Obito got his orders once again from sensai and started to plan his new attack while holding his sharp wooden sword in his right hand, having only one eye was a problem for obito he couldn't see much so he activated sharingan just in case something happens, but it was not visible for his sensai as he wore huge mask on his face with a black akatsuki cloak hiding his sword as well, there was nothing that his sensei could see only mask and black cloak with red patterns, as soon as he took deep breath he started running towards him getting into shor range and kicked his opponent in right leg pushing sensai off balance, after that he directed his sword towards enemy and cutting off sensais right arm.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what you get for being creative

Obito got his orders once again from sensai and started to plan his new attack while holding his sharp wooden sword in his right hand, having only one eye was a problem for obito he couldn't see much so he activated sharingan just in case something happens, but it was not visible for his sensai as he wore huge mask on his face with a black akatsuki cloak hiding his sword as well, there was nothing that his sensei could see only mask and black cloak with red patterns, as soon as he took deep breath he started running towards him getting into shor range and kicked his opponent in right leg pushing sensai off balance, after that he directed his sword towards enemy and cutting off sensais right arm.
A bokken is this..

You must be registered for see images

It's simply a practice sword that will not cut, simply hit.

More importantly..

But make a new attack as in, attack a different way. I want you to approach me, push off a foot to get to my side (left or right) and then attack from there.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was getting more and more angrier, he just couldn't do something what was really easy so he raised his left arm holding his cloak and taking it off from him throwing it to his left side, while getting ready to attack his enemy at anytime after he decided to attack and how to do it as soon as he came up with some plan he swiftly gathered suiton chakra releasing mist from his mouth blinding his opponent while, approaching his opponent pushing his left leg getting by his side very quickly from left side to right while holding his bokken with right hand swinging it diagonally towards opponent from left to right hitting opponent's shoulder, while touching his right hand onto ground raising his entire body into mid-air and kicking opponent onto jaw with raised right leg sending his opponent flying backwards

Last edited:

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito was getting more and more angrier, he just couldn't do something what was really easy so he raised his left arm holding his cloak and taking it off from him throwing it to his left side, while getting ready to attack his enemy at anytime after he decided to attack and how to do it as soon as he came up with some plan he swiftly gathered suiton chakra releasing mist from his mouth blinding his opponent while, approaching his opponent pushing his left leg getting by his side very quickly from left side to right while holding his bokken with right hand swinging it diagonally towards opponent from left to right hitting opponent's shoulder, while touching his right hand onto ground raising his entire body into mid-air and kicking opponent onto jaw with raised right leg sending his opponent flying backwards
All of the bolded text is unnecessary description.

The underlined text: I did not ask you to use water in the training. o_o

The red text: This is kenjutsu, not taijutsu. Just perform the attack with the bokken and nothing else.

Obítō1

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So no RP just attack you straightforward ok then

Obito started to approach his opponent and when he got into short range he quickly pushed off his left leg getting by his side and quickly swinging his sword from left to right diagonally towards opponent hitting enemy's right shoulder

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So no RP just attack you straightforward ok then

Obito started to approach his opponent and when he got into short range he quickly pushed off his left leg getting by his side and quickly swinging his sword from left to right diagonally towards opponent hitting enemy's right shoulder
If you are hitting me on my right shoulder, it would be better to push off your right foot in order to get to my right.