Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
- Take up Stix on her offer (3)
Summary: With his more pressing tasks complete, Kōtetsu seeks out the Swamp Witch to meet the mysterious figure behind her.

Coming From: Zhouhua (041)
Though his homeland was virtually untouched by the chaos plaguing the western regions of the Land of Fire due to the stalwart defenders of the border, Keishi was a different story. He could see the damage done to a number of building from fires, and in the street laid numerous people. They were wounded, writhing in agony and begging for the sweet release of a death that would never come. A fate that he wouldn’t wish on even the worst of his enemies. He closes his eyes and Inhales through his nose, taking in all the scents floating about the marketplace. Able to visualize the scents, his vision becomes awash in an overlay of colors of various shades and density.
He picks through them until he finds the one he wants. The indigo shade that represents Strix. He follows in through the markets place, and as he moves the scent becomes stronger and the color of her chakra becomes denser. Mingled amongst her scent was that of another, allowing him to deduce that she was moving with some, a deduction that proved correct. He turns a corner and sees her standing beside an individual that appeared to be a merchant. Kōtetsu waits for them to finish their conversation, and approaches them.
“Strix,” he calls as he comes to a stop short range of her. “I finished what I had to do, and now it’s time for us to continue where we last left off. Tell me more about this person who knows about the cores, and the part they play in the current state of the world.”
Though he appears cordial, there was a slight sense of contempt in his voice. Slight enough that she wouldn't notice.
@Zatanna
As Strix kept discussing the riots and village problems with Gazlowe, Dianna spoke into her mind as she appeared next to Gazlowe in her spiritual form, pointing towards the back of the marketplace.

The Wolfman you spoke to a while back, the one with another Relic Weapon is here. His Spirit..... its grown...

With a nod to Dianna, she would wait for an end to Gazlowe's before kindly excusing herself from his presence. His knowledge was valuable and it was important to make the contact within Keishi, as she would likely be work out of here for a while. Pulling her cloak over her body and placing her hat back on, the Witch looked back like her old self again, the mysterious woman in black cloak and long pointy hat. As she turned he called her name, the muscular man once again in her presence and she could tell that there was some growth to him, some new kind of experience since she last met and offered to lead him. As he spoke, she wondered, considering if Madara would still want to meet this new recruit and although he had turned her down before, no doubt having more relic users together would be more beneficial than being on opposite sides. Respectfully she nodded as she knelt down in front of him to put on a show and explain why he should come.

I see.... well before I tell you about him, I will give you a brief explanation of why you should meet him. If you have questions which I dont doubt you will, He will be able to give you a better answer. I will say, I respect your strength and dedication, I believe you would make a good decision should you come follow me to meet the leader.
Swirling her fingers as Tenshi Energy coalesced around as a dark thick purple smoke, she blew into her palm as it spread between them.
I've no doubt that you have heard of the current climate where Immortality seems to be afflicting the world causing all this chaos and strife, it comes from one....man. He and some others are the cause for the world to be in its current state which has been going on for some months now. You may remember the call out for Champions of Humanity, to raid the underworld to protect or defeat whatever had taken over it. These events are no coincidence, there is a force at work that seeks to break Humanity.
As she spoke the smoke formed into scenes of people starving but unable to die, men fighting over food, and an image of Phetra sitting on a throne.
By chance I came across the Relic that you too also share, as mine formed into a weapon of this you know. During my travels I came across a man who had also gained one of these Relics, however he had such power over his relic as well as knowledge of where they come from. He seeks to end this assault on humanity and has great vision with ambition to match. There is an island, unknown off the coast of the Eastern Continent where we gathered and spoke about the future of Humanity.
The smoke formed into a non distinct silhouette of Madara with the only detail being the Staff Relic weapon he wielded. As she finished the smoke dispersed.

Will you come to meet, and see if you share his concern for the world?

Strix chose her words carefully, not wanting to give away too much detail if he refused again.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
As Strix kept discussing the riots and village problems with Gazlowe, Dianna spoke into her mind as she appeared next to Gazlowe in her spiritual form, pointing towards the back of the marketplace.

The Wolfman you spoke to a while back, the one with another Relic Weapon is here. His Spirit..... its grown...

With a nod to Dianna, she would wait for an end to Gazlowe's before kindly excusing herself from his presence. His knowledge was valuable and it was important to make the contact within Keishi, as she would likely be work out of here for a while. Pulling her cloak over her body and placing her hat back on, the Witch looked back like her old self again, the mysterious woman in black cloak and long pointy hat. As she turned he called her name, the muscular man once again in her presence and she could tell that there was some growth to him, some new kind of experience since she last met and offered to lead him. As he spoke, she wondered, considering if Madara would still want to meet this new recruit and although he had turned her down before, no doubt having more relic users together would be more beneficial than being on opposite sides. Respectfully she nodded as she knelt down in front of him to put on a show and explain why he should come.

I see.... well before I tell you about him, I will give you a brief explanation of why you should meet him. If you have questions which I dont doubt you will, He will be able to give you a better answer. I will say, I respect your strength and dedication, I believe you would make a good decision should you come follow me to meet the leader.
Swirling her fingers as Tenshi Energy coalesced around as a dark thick purple smoke, she blew into her palm as it spread between them.
I've no doubt that you have heard of the current climate where Immortality seems to be afflicting the world causing all this chaos and strife, it comes from one....man. He and some others are the cause for the world to be in its current state which has been going on for some months now. You may remember the call out for Champions of Humanity, to raid the underworld to protect or defeat whatever had taken over it. These events are no coincidence, there is a force at work that seeks to break Humanity.
As she spoke the smoke formed into scenes of people starving but unable to die, men fighting over food, and an image of Phetra sitting on a throne.
By chance I came across the Relic that you too also share, as mine formed into a weapon of this you know. During my travels I came across a man who had also gained one of these Relics, however he had such power over his relic as well as knowledge of where they come from. He seeks to end this assault on humanity and has great vision with ambition to match. There is an island, unknown off the coast of the Eastern Continent where we gathered and spoke about the future of Humanity.
The smoke formed into a non distinct silhouette of Madara with the only detail being the Staff Relic weapon he wielded. As she finished the smoke dispersed.

Will you come to meet, and see if you share his concern for the world?

Strix chose her words carefully, not wanting to give away too much detail if he refused again.
Given the fact that she did have the answers he was seeking, Kōtetsu refrains from asking her any questions, choosing instead to save them for the man who she worked for. He watches the purple energy that she releases as if shifts to depict scenes of the world's current state, and at the mention of the Champions of Humanity and the raid of Irkalla, his ears perk up. It seemed as if the force at work that sought to break humanity was related in some form to the Voidlords. He continues watching the shifting energy as it took on the silhouette of who could only be the man behind her, and in his hand was a staff-like weapon. The energy disperses as Stix finishes speaking, and she waits for his response.

His search for the Beasts of Tiamat was currently at a standstill, so meeting this mysterious figure was all he could do for now before returning to Marzan. He nods in response to her question, "I'll go with you."

Mission Completed​

Relinquishing control of my bio to Zatanna for travel purposes.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Given the fact that she did have the answers he was seeking, Kōtetsu refrains from asking her any questions, choosing instead to save them for the man who she worked for. He watches the purple energy that she releases as if shifts to depict scenes of the world's current state, and at the mention of the Champions of Humanity and the raid of Irkalla, his ears perk up. It seemed as if the force at work that sought to break humanity was related in some form to the Voidlords. He continues watching the shifting energy as it took on the silhouette of who could only be the man behind her, and in his hand was a staff-like weapon. The energy disperses as Stix finishes speaking, and she waits for his response.
His search for the Beasts of Tiamat was currently at a standstill, so meeting this mysterious figure was all he could do for now before returning to Marzan. He nods in response to her question, "I'll go with you."

Mission Completed​

Relinquishing control of my bio to Zatanna for travel purposes.

Smiling and nodding at the prospect at a new team mate, she was happy to actually be making an addition to the group. Sure taking down the 3 tails was a big benefit, but Strix was always more of a socialite than a fighter. Taking a scroll out of her pocket, Strix penned a note to Madara with the plans.

I have a new Relic Core holder, we are on the way to the Sunlit Forge. See you soon.

Putting the scroll away, Strix stood and smiled towards her new travel companion.

Very well, let us depart, and to remove formalities you may or may not know my name. Strix. Just..... Strix.

She bowed her head slightly as a sign of trust that she meant no harm.

LLM

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here.
Madara stepped through the portal into the marketplace, his thoughts tuned towards the village. It had been quite some time since he had been back, having constantly been on the move tracking information down. One lead after another, it sent Madara across the ninja world in search of answers. He had finally began to realize that he must make them himself if he wanted them when death itself returned to the world, an eerie and ominous predicament the world found itself in. A few days ago, Madara would have been greatly concerned but now... it didn't bother him as much anymore. He knew people would die regardless and though he wish it could be avoided, he knew it had to be done. For the greater good, he found himself repeating over the last few days. When peace is finally achieved, all of this won't matter anymore.

Moving through the marketplace, Madara could only notice the stench of rotting corpses as bodies lined the roads as far as he could see. People with fresh wounds, old wounds, multiple wounds, burned bodies and more lay at his feet as he looked around, realizing quickly thr chaos that must have taken place here. Nefarian's plans were having far reaching consequences and Madara was going to have to shoulder the burden for a while. As he moved forward, remaining eyes that followed looked to him with anger in the eyes, quickly shuffling away from his path as mumbling followed. It didn't bother the Uchiha much as it happened often but the sheer amount of looks....Madara had to admit it was curious how they watched him. Could they still resent him for the Daeneeys business? He scoffed, an outsider gaining the love of the Land of Fire people was comical; its that weak behavior that led to them being taken over by her in the first place. He spat at the thought, moving toward the noticeboard. As he read the board and its message regarding the Outer Lands, he noticed more messages regarding himself, the village and his leadership, or the lack thereof according to these flyers. Madara tilted his head slightly, the rhetoric used was amusing though he wondered how popular it was. Looking around at the glares he endured, Madara guessed very popular. Nonetheless, it was a drop in the bucket for what needed to be done. He was going to complete his plans and citizens in a village missing their beloved dictator weren't going to stop him.

As Madara continued his inner monoloue about how things will be when he finishes his plans, he notices Isabella once more. This time, with Mirabelle following behind her. Madara sighed, he could never get a break from her. Moving along, he moved into the background hoping to go unnoticed for a bit though he knew it to be pointless.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from here.
Madara stepped through the portal into the marketplace, his thoughts tuned towards the village. It had been quite some time since he had been back, having constantly been on the move tracking information down. One lead after another, it sent Madara across the ninja world in search of answers. He had finally began to realize that he must make them himself if he wanted them when death itself returned to the world, an eerie and ominous predicament the world found itself in. A few days ago, Madara would have been greatly concerned but now... it didn't bother him as much anymore. He knew people would die regardless and though he wish it could be avoided, he knew it had to be done. For the greater good, he found himself repeating over the last few days. When peace is finally achieved, all of this won't matter anymore.

Moving through the marketplace, Madara could only notice the stench of rotting corpses as bodies lined the roads as far as he could see. People with fresh wounds, old wounds, multiple wounds, burned bodies and more lay at his feet as he looked around, realizing quickly thr chaos that must have taken place here. Nefarian's plans were having far reaching consequences and Madara was going to have to shoulder the burden for a while. As he moved forward, remaining eyes that followed looked to him with anger in the eyes, quickly shuffling away from his path as mumbling followed. It didn't bother the Uchiha much as it happened often but the sheer amount of looks....Madara had to admit it was curious how they watched him. Could they still resent him for the Daeneeys business? He scoffed, an outsider gaining the love of the Land of Fire people was comical; its that weak behavior that led to them being taken over by her in the first place. He spat at the thought, moving toward the noticeboard. As he read the board and its message regarding the Outer Lands, he noticed more messages regarding himself, the village and his leadership, or the lack thereof according to these flyers. Madara tilted his head slightly, the rhetoric used was amusing though he wondered how popular it was. Looking around at the glares he endured, Madara guessed very popular. Nonetheless, it was a drop in the bucket for what needed to be done. He was going to complete his plans and citizens in a village missing their beloved dictator weren't going to stop him.

As Madara continued his inner monoloue about how things will be when he finishes his plans, he notices Isabella once more. This time, with Mirabelle following behind her. Madara sighed, he could never get a break from her. Moving along, he moved into the background hoping to go unnoticed for a bit though he knew it to be pointless.
You must be registered for see images

As Mirabelle and Isabella arrived into the marketplace, it was…rather dry and well…with the number of corpses laying on the ground, she couldn’t help it. Not to mention the fact that Mirabelle could sense the lingering souls around, making things the ever more dreadful. She would have noticed one of the flyers promoting the event to come, the expedition of Kamiyasumi. “Solomon mentioned to me personally we’ll find him there…so I guess this is the next step…” she commented, as she started to roam a bit looking for the registry location. However, at the corner of her eye, she noticed ‘him’. The sheer annoyance rushed down her spine, as she quickly rushed over towards him. “The least you can do is bury the bodies…” she spat at Madara immediately, sword drawn in hand.

It’s good to see that the Kage of the village cares not for his people dying, isn’t that right, Madara” Mirabelle chimed in as people started to gather a bit of the scene starting to play out. “Why don’t you tell them, hmm? That you’re allies with the people that did THIS” she exposed some of the truth as she danced around in the spot. She was being a hypocrite, but it didn't matter right now. She wanted nothing more than get revenge, the sore spot in her mind of what he did to her not so long ago, but also to have Isabella take a swing at him again.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara looked towards the sound of the words, amused to see it coming from Mirabelle herself. Laughing aloud at the comments, he turned to face her directly.

"Not tucking your tail and running this time, are you Mirabelle? It's rare to see at this angle; I'm used to seeing your back," he chided, folding his arms as he watched her draw her blade through gritted teeth. "Put that blade down before I show you what using looks like. We can always handle this directly - unless youd rather talk and let the adults handle this. Speaking of which,"

Looking to Isabella, Madara spoke to her as well. "Isabella, keep your pet on a tighter leash. It seems to want to ask these people directly what happened here and I will send her directly to where they are to ask if she wants."

Madara spoke very directly, his intentions clear. Mirabelle nor Isabella concerned him greatly at the moment but he wasn't above putting his priorities aside and ridding him of incessant pests.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Madara looked towards the sound of the words, amused to see it coming from Mirabelle herself. Laughing aloud at the comments, he turned to face her directly.

"Not tucking your tail and running this time, are you Mirabelle? It's rare to see at this angle; I'm used to seeing your back," he chided, folding his arms as he watched her draw her blade through gritted teeth. "Put that blade down before I show you what using looks like. We can always handle this directly - unless youd rather talk and let the adults handle this. Speaking of which,"

Looking to Isabella, Madara spoke to her as well. "Isabella, keep your pet on a tighter leash. It seems to want to ask these people directly what happened here and I will send her directly to where they are to ask if she wants."

Madara spoke very directly, his intentions clear. Mirabelle nor Isabella concerned him greatly at the moment but he wasn't above putting his priorities aside and ridding him of incessant pests.
Mirabelle couldn’t help but laugh herself. “Sorry for having such a nice ass I suppose” she retorted but at the same time she relaxed her hand down with her sword. “And a leash? Rich coming from Imeroth’s play thing…” she spat back through her mouth.

However Madara mentioned sending her to see them directly if she wished. She sighed, as she placed her free hand on her waist. “Tell me, does any of this make sense to you? Aren’t we all human? Then why side with others who quite literally crafted a mass geneocide…” she asked clearly confused but curious of why Madara sides with them.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mirabelle couldn’t help but laugh herself. “Sorry for having such a nice ass I suppose” she retorted but at the same time she relaxed her hand down with her sword. “And a leash? Rich coming from Imeroth’s play thing…” she spat back through her mouth.

However Madara mentioned sending her to see them directly if she wished. She sighed, as she placed her free hand on her waist. “Tell me, does any of this make sense to you? Aren’t we all human? Then why side with others who quite literally crafted a mass geneocide…” she asked clearly confused but curious of why Madara sides with them.
Madara walked directly towards Mirabelle as she spoke, ignoring the pointless statements. "I really don't care for your hypocritical retorts nor am I here for words but to talk about ones responsible for genocide and death yet walk hand in hand with Isabella shows me you have no backbone nor grounds to stand on. Your friend has threatened the world time and time again, yet you run to her side hoping to be like her. To speak about leashes yet are dragged around following Isabella like an obedient hound. At least I have my own path, I know what my actual goals are. Keep your words, they dont matter here. The only ones that need to part your lips when you retort are a simple answer: Are you going to use that sword or will I have to?" Stopping in front of Mirabelle, Madara looked the woman directly in her eye as he spoke, not paying attention to the Uchiha beside him. "If it's not an answer to that, save your breath. You'll need it when your gasping, choking on blood, trying to breathe."

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Madara walked directly towards Mirabelle as she spoke, ignoring the pointless statements. "I really don't care for your hypocritical retorts nor am I here for words but to talk about ones responsible for genocide and death yet walk hand in hand with Isabella shows me you have no backbone nor grounds to stand on. Your friend has threatened the world time and time again, yet you run to her side hoping to be like her. To speak about leashes yet are dragged around following Isabella like an obedient hound. At least I have my own path, I know what my actual goals are. Keep your words, they dont matter here. The only ones that need to part your lips when you retort are a simple answer: Are you going to use that sword or will I have to?" Stopping in front of Mirabelle, Madara looked the woman directly in her eye as he spoke, not paying attention to the Uchiha beside him. "If it's not an answer to that, save your breath. You'll need it when your gasping, choking on blood, trying to breathe."
“Bahaha! You’re so full of yourself, what was that she calls you…Mandy?” the Jinchuriki would retort to his commentary about Isabella being partially responsible. “I’m well aware my counterpart here has her role in hand to the current crisis, the difference is she’s not in cohorts with the ones truly responsible for this mess. Quit playing coy to the reality that your allies caused, or is your spine as bent as mine” she threw his own words back.

However the Uchiha stepped to her face, asking her a question. “Aww if you wanted a kiss, all you had to do is ask nicely” she smiled. She leaned even closer to him, as she uttered the words in almost a whisper. “Fine, we can settle this” she leaned away as she leaned away, as she sheathed her blade and looked at Isabella. “Your husband here wants to salsa…let’s salsa then. Meet me at Seoyeong” she invited Madara and Isabella.

With that she walked away, taking a piece of paper and signing it and leaving it with the registry. She was ready to finally swing at him.

LLM

• Wow
Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Start

Do comentaries on a burn battle

Coming from here.

Isabella had started walking down the path of the market when Mirabelle found the flyers for the new Expedition. Maybe it was her newfound sense of aim and goal, maybe it was just the earning for adventured, but she gestured towards Mirabelle that she was very much in to go. But there was a certain smell around this market that was bothering her.

Could it be from the dead bodies littering the ground? It was more like a wet dog... Maybe a rotten Inuzuka was around? But it somehow felt a bit more acidic than that... could it be a wet dog drenched in cowardly bile? What could it be??

As Mirabelle and Isabella arrived into the marketplace, it was…rather dry and well…with the number of corpses laying on the ground, she couldn’t help it. Not to mention the fact that Mirabelle could sense the lingering souls around, making things the ever more dreadful. She would have noticed one of the flyers promoting the event to come, the expedition of Kamiyasumi. “Solomon mentioned to me personally we’ll find him there…so I guess this is the next step…” she commented, as she started to roam a bit looking for the registry location. However, at the corner of her eye, she noticed ‘him’. The sheer annoyance rushed down her spine, as she quickly rushed over towards him. “The least you can do is bury the bodies…” she spat at Madara immediately, sword drawn in hand.

It’s good to see that the Kage of the village cares not for his people dying, isn’t that right, Madara” Mirabelle chimed in as people started to gather a bit of the scene starting to play out. “Why don’t you tell them, hmm? That you’re allies with the people that did THIS” she exposed some of the truth as she danced around in the spot. She was being a hypocrite, but it didn't matter right now. She wanted nothing more than get revenge, the sore spot in her mind of what he did to her not so long ago, but also to have Isabella take a swing at him again.
It wasn't until she turned turned around to whoever Mirabelle was talking to that Isabella understood what the smell was: A wet b+tch. Madara Uchiha, in all his unglory. Isabella couldn't help but laugh at what Mirabelle viciously whipped towards the man, the myth, the queen of Uchiha. Multiple people had started to gathered around the place, obviously not as many as before, because most of them were now absurdly dead. She looked coyly around, as Mirabelle tried to exposed what was partly Isabella's fault.

Damn, so sexual. You can feel his virgin tension in the air Isabella whispered to the side of Mirabelle, completely ignoring Madara's retort against her own person. It was a fact that not only was Madara there and left, but also that he'd be completely useless even if he had stayed. Most likely even worsening the situation.

Though she comically spit in laughter as Madara mentioned the leash. That was a good joke, specially since Isabella had been thinking about dogs when he walked in.

Oh! She shouted, it true hypewoman fashion, for Mirabelle did have a very nice ass indeed.

OH! She shouted at the quip about Imeroth, damn true. Mirabelle was in full force today!

HITLER WHOH!? She shouted again, though unsure why she'd say such a name that didn't exist.

Damn, He's right though... Yeah, Isabella hasn't had the cleanest of track records, especially since she woke from her slumber. Points to Madara for that.

Though mostly against his little village, aye...

“Bahaha! You’re so full of yourself, what was that she calls you…Mandy?” the Jinchuriki would retort to his commentary about Isabella being partially responsible. “I’m well aware my counterpart here has her role in hand to the current crisis, the difference is she’s not in cohorts with the ones truly responsible for this mess. Quit playing coy to the reality that your allies caused, or is your spine as bent as mine” she threw his own words back.

However the Uchiha stepped to her face, asking her a question. “Aww if you wanted a kiss, all you had to do is ask nicely” she smiled. She leaned even closer to him, as she uttered the words in almost a whisper. “Fine, we can settle this” she leaned away as she leaned away, as she sheathed her blade and looked at Isabella. “Your husband here wants to salsa…let’s salsa then. Meet me at Seoyeong” she invited Madara and Isabella.

With that she walked away, taking a piece of paper and signing it and leaving it with the registry. She was ready to finally swing at him.

LLM
I do call her Mandy! I do! Isabella said, giving the two of them space as she rung her arm around a random passerby, like they were the bestest of friends. That's Mandy indeed. The passerby was confused.

And damn, they were throwing hands? Oh this she had to see!

Madara smirked as the other Kage walked off. He had matters to attend to in his own village but he could make time for defeating an enemy. Following behind, the Uchiha's Sharingan glimmered as the flames of battle danced in them. LLM
Oh snap, are you really that mad, Mandy? Maybe you shouldn't have left me there to die with your little friend...

Her vicious tone becoming somewhat serious once more. She did resent Madara, time and time again. They could have been friends, partners, stood side by side. But they were not. Maybe never would be. Her emotion rose to her iris, which bled into her KG, the original one. And Isabella followed them, to wherever they'd go.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Mission End
LLM

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here

Madara and Akujin arrived in Keishi once more, the Tekikage sighing heavily as they walked around. He had arrived back in the Land of Fire but he knew he couldn’t dwell here long; he learned much from Isabella after their battle and though Solomon’s answers only created more questions, it only added to his resolve. He had to finish capturing the Tailed Beasts as quickly as he could. There was still much to uncover but armed with his own Relic and the one he just gained from Solomon sealed within his mind, he knew there would be very few that could stand in his way, if any. He read the notice board, noting the information regarding a way to travel faster to different marketplaces.

Almost on cue, Madara suddenly recalled the message sent to him by Basel. It was a series of coordinates to a region he hadn’t been to yet. He remembered he mentioned the Outer Lands and that the 6 Tails was hiding there. If this message was correct, there would be a way to reach the Outer Lands with notable ease. Using the Marketplace Transportation system, Madara entered intending on arriving in the Outer Lands as soon as possible.

LLM.

Reactions: Shīnju

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Arriving in Keishi, Irelia wondered how so many people lived in harmony together, if each person knew their neighbours like her own little village. Irelia knew everyone by name where she was from before moving and seeing a city of this magnitude always blew her away where before today she had only been to major settlements before today. Exploring through the city, Irelia avoided eyes and tried to not draw attention to herself as she slyly took in all her surroundings. Set up around some marketplace was a massive pinboard with job offerings, notices, some older and year old notifications that had been partially ripped off. One of the most recent postings in a massive writing was a message about Marzans armoury, a legendary blacksmith that had even reached the village where Irelia was born. Many knew the legends of the ancient civilizations and the tools, but they were all stories or at least thats what Irelia though, bedtime stories and fables.

Was it all real then?
Had all the ancient stories been based in some sort of truth?

Irelia suddenly had a realization, what about the monsters and big bad evil spirits in those stories she heard of, demons, ghouls and undead...

Irelia shivered pushing it out of her mind as she thought maybe this was some kind of joke, a prank played by kids or a sadistic fanatical zealot. Still... it feel like worth investigating. The note mentioned that it was Innovus, a Port to the East, which meant a long journey but could be interesting and help Irelia on her quest. Making some other supply purchases around the market like maps, rations, weapons and clothing, Irelia set forth to go meet the blacksmith of legend, Marzan.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/yeoneung-050.755867/post-22116570

Mirabelle arrived into the marketplace, but her time here wasn't going to last much. With the new teleport gate systems recently being implemented, she would have taken her first use of it as she quickly arrived at the transport station. "Outer Lands..." she thought, and so the machine responded to her desire and teleported Mirabelle to the transport station in the Outer Lands.

LLM

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Here.

This message marks the beginning of my first (1/3) God Slaying Tool material acquisition mission with the objective as follows:
  • Inquire into the whereabouts of the material, then receive a portion of the required materials by saving a local Forester (B-Rank)
Summary: Upon arrival in the Land of Fire, where Marzan had told Chise to go in order to find the necessary materials to craft her God Slaying Tool, she first begins her effort by talking to the locals to get a better idea of where she needed to go. Things take a turn when an urgent call for help comes along...

Just as rapidly as she had seemingly disappeared into a burst of light, and in no less of a literal flashy display, Chise had once again reemerged standing upon the centralized Waygate, or teleporter, situated within the Marketplace of Keishi. Once she had feet planted, she stumbled forward a few paces before falling to her knees, bracing herself from falling fast-first any further by planting her palms into the ground as she heaved drily a small handful of times. Teleportation wasn't exactly a unique concept to ninja such as herself; things such as space-time techniques among many other possible ways to accomplish such a thing being more than abundant, yet Chise wasn't exactly used to that sort of method. She was "old fashioned," in a manner of speaking, and had little love for relying on things that could potentially atomize you indefinitely just as quickly as take you somewhere you wanted to go...

After a brief moment of collecting herself, Chise slowly brought herself back to her feet after overcoming the dizziness. Dusting herself off -and giving a doubletake to all of her limbs and articles to make sure nothing was inconveniently left on the other side of the teleporter- Chise took a deep breath and began to look at her surroundings. While she was no stranger to the Land of Fire, she was also not exactly overly experienced with it either. "
So, what should we do first? Do you know where we can find the stuff the old man was talking about?" The voice of her canine companion chimed through her thoughts as he continued to dwell in her shadow, talking of Marzan and the task of gathering wood from this region for his craft. Chise, while she hadn't given direct attention to it, sighed in a moment of relief after she realized that Ruth was in fact still with her, despite having gone through the teleporter. Returning to his question, she gave a subtle shake of her head. "Afraid not, but I can guess we are not the only ones that have come through this area in search of the same thing. We should probably ask around, someone is likely to know what we're looking for." With their task at hand, Chise stepped away from the Waygate at last, making her way deeper into the bulk of Keishi Market.

While it seemed like a solid enough plan at first, in truth Chise had no real idea of where to start. While her reasoning was solid from before, that she likely wasn't the only one that came looking here for the same things, she felt a bit awkward about the idea of asking such specific questions of average, everyday people; especially ones that had no idea who she was. Was it normal to just walk up to someone and ask "hey, I'm looking for pieces of wood that will let me kill gods, got any in stock?" Chances were slim that approach was going to get her any closer to her goal. She had to give some real thought to what it was she was going to ask, in hopes of making sense of it to the locals enough to point her in the right direction, if they would even have the answer for her in the first place. Then, a lightbulb would flicker to life in her thoughts. Planting her eyes on the nearest row of merchant stalls, Chise steadily investigated the contents of each stall, peering up and down each one before settling on one that contained various crafts and woodworkings. As good a choice as any, Chise approached the stall, where a seemingly bored owner on the other side, leaned into one palm that was propped by its elbow against the stand itself, stood quietly in place waiting for a customer. While he wasn't exactly very welcoming, Chise had a job to do, so she'd take her chances all the same. Pulling from the pocket of her coat a slip of paper, it revealed a list of the materials and their names that Marzan had described to her. Holding the paper up and placing it across the counter of the stall, she looked at the owner. "u-Uhm, please excuse the intrusion. I was wondering if I could bother you a moment to look over these items, and if they are familiar to you, would you mind telling me where I could get them?" While the merchant wasn't exactly pleased to have just another passerby rather than a paying customer, he seemed to figure there was no harm in helping her, only after giving her a once over to identify she wasn't anyone particularly troublesome, at least at a glance. The older man rubbed his chin at the list of items after picking it up and staring at it a moment, only to shake his head slightly. "Not a lot on here is easy to come by. And by that, I mean none of it is. This area is rich and bountiful, but that's just it: Too much to sort through; nobody's got the time to nitpick every twig and leaf. Better off putting in a petition with the local guild and payin' somebody to go find it for you." Pay someone to find it? Guild? That thought came as a curiosity to Chise, at least enough to ask for more details. "Really? How long do you think that would take?" The man shrugged, yet he seemed willing enough to give an estimate. "Two, maybe three months, give or take." Chise nearly fell flat on her backside. She didn't have that kind of time, and least of all enough money to fund that kind of expedition effort to find the materials she needed. With a heavy sigh of defeat, she took the list back from the merchant, bowed her head politely in gratitude and aimed to move on to the next stall to ask more of the same questions.

Before she had the opportunity to get much further than a few feet away from the first stall she had approached, however, Chise was abruptly brushed passed by a frantic boy, who was covered in sweat, grime and sap. He panted wildly as he heaved a cry for help into the air. "s-s-Somebody, please help my pa! h-h-He's hurt..! h-Help!" Chise's eyes widened only briefly as she recognized the urgency in the boy's voice. It was something she was all too familiar with after having lived through the events of the plague, where every day was filled with pleas for help against something that seemed hopeless. While everyone else seemed to give the boy some sort of attention, no one seemed particularly interested in trying to help beyond "oh, you poor thing, sit and rest a minute, it'll be okay." After waiting just long enough to conclude that no one seemed to take the boy's call for urgency seriously, Chise decided that her mission would have to wait and approached, settling her hand
gently upon the boy's shoulder to get his attention. "Where is your father? I know a bit of medicine, I might be able to help." The boy looked upon Chise's emerald eyes, marking the sincerity in not only her voice, but her gaze as well. With a frantic nod, he pointed back the direction he had come from. "It's this way and in the woods just outside the market. Come on!" Nodding in affirmation, Chise gave chase behind the boy. Yet in all of his effort, he was already exhausted from the run back into town as it was. If the harm to his father was as serious as the boy seemed to believe it was, they didn't have a lot of time.. "Ruth!" Chise called out. From one instant to the next, Chise's shadow had ruptured forth the jet black canine who seemed to be in mid sprint as soon as he appeared. In one quick motion, Ruth tucked his head under the boy from behind, heaving the boy onto Ruth's back, now carrying the boy at a pace much faster than they were moving before. With Ruth moving at a speed that was comparable to her own, Chise picked up the pace, relying on the boy to simply give directions now as a means to get them to their destination.

After a few minutes of travel that, for a normal individual, would likely take near an hour to accomplish, Chise, Ruth and the boy had arrived at the forest line, entered it and traveled inward nearly half a mile before they finally came across the heartbreaking scene that had transpired. The boy's father was left in a mangled position upon the ground. Rapidly, Chise rushed to his side, leaving the boy with Ruth. She quickly fell to her knees beside him. She steadily began to investigate the scene, trying to take account of all there was to better understand how to treat him. He was laying in a pool of his own blood that had slowly seeped out of his wounds, of which was the next obvious deduction. Laying over top of him was a considerably large tree trunk, one that seemed to have crushed his lower body almost completely. While his upper body managed to get away with little more than a few bruises and scrapes, dry lines of blood could be seen dripping from the corners of his lips, which could only indicate that some internal damage was at play beyond the obvious damage done to his limbs beneath the tree. Slowly, Chise hovered one of her hands over the man's sternum as she began to concentrate her chakra into her palm, of which functioned as a means for her to intensify the sensitivity of her senses, allowing for her to take a better read of the man's vitals; or more specifically, a clearer, deeper recognition of whether he was still breathing, and if his heart was still beating. From one second into the next, she had finally found signs of his heartbeat, though it was considerably faint, which only meant that they didn't have much time before it was too late to act. With a hard swallow, Chise sprung quickly to work.

Removing from her bag, Chise quickly took hold of a pair of rubberized latex gloves, of which she snapped onto both hands before she began to take careful analysis of the position the man was with the trunk atop of him. The tree was ginormous; one could almost hollow it out and build a small house out of it if they wanted.. Moving it by herself would normally be an impossible task, yet she had an advantage: She was a shinobi, after all. With a clap of her hands, Chise then reached down and planted her hands into the ground. Upon harnessing her water and earth chakras alike, she steadily produced a considerable stream of wood chakra into the ground, resulting in a sudden conjuring of multiple pillar-like structures of wood to emerge from the ground, each moving to intersect in some way against the large tree that laid overtop of the man. Slowly, Chise applied intent behind the technique she enacted, guiding the wooden pillars to slowly yet steadily lift the trunk off of the man, guiding it into the air a few feet before curving slowly away, causing it to roll away from the party and land in a rather loud manner off to the side. Immediately afterward, Chise settled her attention onto the man once again. Now, with the trunk out of the way, she could get properly to work. Focusing her chakra back into her hands once again, she enriched the chakra with her healing chakra, which was a bright, vibrant green hue that steadily enveloped both of her hands. Carefully, she set her hands in a hovering position over the man's lower abdomen, where she began to surge her chakra into his body in an effort to target the locations where damage had been done to his organs, bones, nervous system and muscle tissue alike. While the mystic palm technique served a considerable purpose and could perform the equivalency of miracles, it still took quite a bit of time and effort to apply in full effect to damage such as this.. The man's legs were practically mangled, almost unrecognizable, which would only require more effort on her part. Several times the boy tried to rush to his father's side, only for each instance to have Ruth keep in at bay. "Just stay here.. I know you must be worried, but let her work. Chise has saved many lives this
way, so just have faith
." While it wasn't exactly what the boy wanted to hear, there was some minor reassurance to be had in the fact that Chise did turn out to be a medical professional, in some sense of the word.

Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will create multiple pillars of wood to rise up around them in a circle that can defend against incoming attacks or lift the opponent/s into the air.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

As time went on, the mystic palm technique that Chise was applying to the man's injuries began to show the result of its potent capabilities. First, she had aimed to seal his internal injuries, namely any damage to his organs to prevent further internal bleeding; removing any bone or wood shrapnel from his body and extracting it carefully to allow for clean and proper healing. Then, she focused on healing his flesh, as a means to prevent him from bleeding out anymore than he already had. After that, she proceeded to rebuild his bones and muscles, giving proper shape to his limbs once again. Other than a small handful of inconsequential cuts and bruises that still remained, the man looked almost perfectly healthy on a surface level once again. With a heavy bead of sweat dribbling down her temples, Chise slowly moved to check for the man's pulse once again, of which seemed to be stabilizing quite considerably, given the state he was in when they had first arrived. With a heavy sigh, she slowly fell backward onto her backside, the green aura dispersing from her palms as she released her concentration and focus of maintaining the technique, having nearly depleted a third of her chakra in the effort to save the man's life. Slowly turning her gaze toward the boy and Ruth, Chise smiled tiredly, offering a reassuring nod. "He'll be okay.."

After allowing the man to rest awhile after his health was brought back to a reasonable state, he finally woke, peeling his eyes open slowly as he looked around, only to find the boy resting against his lap in a sleeping state. He was covered in a felt blanket and had a generic pillow tucked under his head. He was not only dazed but quite confused by the scene, unsure of what had happened exactly that lead to this outcome. The last thing he could remember was tending to the trees, as he had always done, before he heard a loud crack, crash, being thrown to the ground and then.. darkness. Slowly, he lifted a hand to press his palm likely into his head, of which was no doubt throbbing considerably with a gnawing headache. It felt as though someone had taken a hammer to his head.. "
The headaches will come and go, but they'll get further and further between until they are completely gone in a week or so." The man perked up, hearing an unfamiliar voice speak up that he hadn't expected. Whipping around, he spotted Chise approach from the side, a book held in her hand that she no doubt read while she waited for the man to wake up. "w-Who are you..? What happened?" The man asked warily. "I had hoped you could tell us that. But to summarize, my name is Chise, and this is Ruth. Your son brought us here because you were critically injured. A tree had fallen on top of you. To be honest, I'm surprised it didn't kill you on impact.. You must have a considerable constitution." The man listened carefully to what she had described. As she spoke, little blurred images of the events slowly began to bleed back into his thoughts, gradually piecing it together one half-frame at a time. "I see.. I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised. Such are the risks of this job. If you saved me as you claim, then from the bottom of my heart, thank you.." Chise nodded, smiling softly to the man as she did. "I've left some rations in the bag beside you, along with a bottle of water for both you and your son. It should give you the strength necessary to get back to town when you are able. I don't mean to leave you here.. but I have something I need to find, and only so much time to find it. So I hope you will understand." The man blinked, inspecting the bag that she brought to attention before nodding, yet he couldn't help but ask. "Before you do.. Might I ask what it is you're looking for out here? These days, Shinobi like you are off in other lands, doing what you do best. It seems odd that you'd be out this way--.. Ah, that sounds quite rude, my apologies.." An awkward laugh came from the man as he moved to rub the back of his head. Chise shook her head dismissively, as if to reassure that it wasn't quite so rude as he thought it to be. "I'm searching for a special wood that I need to bring back to someone. It's supposedly hard to find. I'm not really sure where to start looking, so I've just had to settle for asking about it wherever I can. I'd imagine, at least until I can think of something else, I'll probably just do more of the same." While it wasn't asked for, Chise felt it appropriate to pull out the list of materials given to her by Marzan and show it to the man, given it was relevant to the conversation. After all, there was always a chance that any person might know where she could find what she was looking for; there was no harm in trying, at least. The man took hold of the note and skimmed the contents over before raising a brow. "Ah. Funny you should mention it.." After that brief moment, the man reached for the bag that was being worn by his son, opening its top and reaching inside to pull from it a considerably large chunk of wood bark. He extended it to Chise, allowing for her to take it and investigate it. "This is the material you're looking for. It is rare, but not so much so that it is impossible to come by. You can find more of it deep in the Seoyeong forests. That's where we had just come from - where I had gotten this from. I am a Forester, you see, so I tend and manage the woods around these parts, among about a hundred others like me for the Land of Fire. You can have that if you'd like. I can get more another time. It's the least I can offer for saving my life." With wide eyes, Chise took hold of the bark humbly and bowed her head slowly to the man. Not only did she have a portion of what she needed already thanks to the chance encounter with this man, but now she also knew where to find more of it.

Without further delay, and only after spending another few moments with the man and his son as a means to say their goodbyes and to ensure they were both in good enough health to make it back to town, Chise and Ruth went their separate ways from them, making for the Northern-most point of the region as a means to cross into the region of Seoyeong, where she hoped to find more of the material the man spoke of.

This message marks the end of this mission.
LLM

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Here.

With the materials in hand, Chise and Ruth returned from the woods along the neighboring regions of Keishi, where they now traveled back to, entering into the thick of the market and approached the teleporter that was stationed within. With something of a wary approach still, despite having used the device once already, Chise took a deep breath and stepped into the device, waiting for Ruth to submerge himself into her shadow beforehand. "Take me to the Last Bastion in Tobusekai, please." Still unsure of how to control the device exactly, Chise opted for verbal commands as the easiest, most straight-forward method. Just as before, her form was enveloped in a growing light as the various moving parts of the teleporter began to spin rapidly until in one final burst of light, she was gone from its center, taking her to the destination she had intended to go.

LLM