Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Making my way to the designated meeting area, I would rendezvous with the other members of the squad, albeit a lot later than they would have liked me to. Apparently I had to give them a reason for my tardiness, muggle etiquette I think it was, whether true or not.

"Greetings Mug... Uhm... Fellow squad members, sorry to have kept you waiting. I got lost in the maze that is this land. Quite vexing to be honest. Enough about that though, let's get to why it is we've gathered here. " Having said this, I took a seat on the largest brunch of the tree.​

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Aragorn was sitting down still admiring his Gunbai, he sensed someone approaching him, he looked up and saw a late squad member..

"So you finally show up now Sora? Where is Loki? We were meant to meet around an hour ago"...

Sora would sit down next to Aragorn, as he raised an eyebrow, expecting an answer, but at the very same instant, Loki showed up, sitting on a branch, looking down on us while smiling.

"Get down here, we don't have time for monkey games, I need to hand you both a copy of the mission, we're about to start. That being said, when I was headed this way, I saw the tail of a crocodile nearby, a hundred meter or so, from here, over there *points with hand* behind that giant hill, there is a small lake there, I am certain I saw one. Lets start there and track the beast before it starts laying more eggs..."

Aragorn would grab his Gunbai and place it on his back, tighten his belt and then hand over a scroll regarding the mission to both Loki and Sora. He'd then start walking slowly towards the hill that he had mentioned, having his arm on Loki's shoulder..

"We're about to have some fun, but lets not overkill, I don't want the ecosystem nor the nature around here to be ruined"..

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I couldn't help but, smile as Aragorn spoke. Such an enthusiastic, purehearted being. Concerned for the land and creatures that inhabited it. How naive this Muggle was. Yet it was weird how similar he was to my brother. I felt kind of nostalgic but it also pissed me off because I knew how things end for people such as him. I continued to walk side by side with him as I let him know what I thought.

"Indeed, this should be fun but don't get carried away Aragorn. Even though this is a mission where we're able to deal with the threat without damaging the land, we won't always have that luxury. I'm aware it's not that serious right now but I'd prefer to get this out of the way now instead of waiting until it's too late. In the future, if we are to survive, you need to prioritize better or you may get one, if not all, of us killed. I digress though, we can deal with it when the time comes. For now, let us deal with these pesky crocodiles that seem to be causing trouble. Any ideas on how we can deal with them? According to this scroll, just killing them isn't enough so we should probably formulate a few strategies to make things easier."

Reactions: Jas

Tsu

Elite
Kin
23💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While those two were talking about strategies of how to deal with the crocodiles, I was getting ready to facilitate us into a way that we can take care of the offsprings before there's any threat that these offspring spread to the main village. When I started to look at the surrounding area, I realized that there was one area that was damaged more than the other areas, so I decided to lure in the crocodiles into that piece of land, so I won't do any damage to anything. *While Sora thinks about her safe place to take care of the offsprings she saw her squad members finish talking about the strategies, then she shows them the perfect place to take an action.*

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here.

Finally arriving at the marketplace Tabris lands and disguises himself as just one of the regular humans. He would blend into the crowd as he journeys to the center of the hub, the item shop. He figured this would be the best to place check as they always had the most peculiar treasures on sale in there. Surely they would know what this mysterious black diamond was, or at least how much it could fetch.

Making sure no one else was in the shop when he made his proposal, Tabris spoke the human tongue as he bargained with the shop merchant ( @Drackos ). "How much?" he asked, placing the gem daintily on the counter.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ing at the marketplace Tabris lands and disguises himself as just one of the regular humans. He would blend into the crowd as he journeys to the center of the hub, the item shop. He figured this would be the best to place check as they always had the most peculiar treasures on sale in there. Surely they would know what this mysterious black diamond was, or at least how much it could fetch.
His words seemed to not reach the shopkeeper, however. It was as if time had frozen - their lifeless bodies momentarily locked in stasis and unable to move. Then, silently behind Tabris, the formless black smoke that had formed the mystery man on Midnight Island did the same in Keishi. Standing at a towering 10 feet, the treasures shop itself seemed unable to hold his ornate red shrouded body.

"You have done well. What you hold is Our gift to you, oh Champion of the Sunlit Forge. You have passed your first trial and have become a new Candidate. But there is so much more you lack, and of such importance. What you hold is the heart of an ancient weapon, a weapon core. But it is powerless now. The winds of time have emptied it of all its potency. Once powered though, it is a stone that could level an entire city. Power the core." And with that the cloaked man vanished, before Tabris could even reply.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His words seemed to not reach the shopkeeper, however. It was as if time had frozen - their lifeless bodies momentarily locked in stasis and unable to move. Then, silently behind Tabris, the formless black smoke that had formed the mystery man on Midnight Island did the same in Keishi. Standing at a towering 10 feet, the treasures shop itself seemed unable to hold his ornate red shrouded body.

"You have done well. What you hold is Our gift to you, oh Champion of the Sunlit Forge. You have passed your first trial and have become a new Candidate. But there is so much more you lack, and of such importance. What you hold is the heart of an ancient weapon, a weapon core. But it is powerless now. The winds of time have emptied it of all its potency. Once powered though, it is a stone that could level an entire city. Power the core." And with that the cloaked man vanished, before Tabris could even reply.
Though he couldn't turn to see the figure that spoke behind him, Tabris knew this thing was powerful and ancient. Just its aura was enough cause nausea. And he wasn't sure if time had stopped or it was just his panicking brain but everything seemed frozen in place as this thing spoke to him. It called him a Champion, and that that diamond gem was a core, ancient and powerful, but useless as it was now. It needed... more.

"How much for what?" the shop keeper asked, seemingly back to life.

Time had started flowing again, and Tabris know what he had to do. He quickly snatched the gem from the counter.

"Never mind. Have a good day," he said before turning out the door he came and leaving both the shop and the Marketplace entirely.

Leaving Landmark.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here: [x], which is also the location of where I retrieved the seed.

Materialising from the Throne, Ozymandias makes his way towards the market located in the center of the square. His appearance drew the attention of the city's denizens, such was only natural. Any who laid their eyes upon him would naturally be compelled to worship and admire his countenance. The pharaoh was skeptical of whether any of these people would know of this 'seed' or its significance, but there was no harm in asking. Or perhaps, those who would, would make themselves known to him. He would find out soon.

Drawing the jewel from his garment, Ozymandias holds it at head height, so that the shopkeeper could inspect it. "What would you know about this stone?", the pharaoh asks, knowing that it was likely that the man wouldn't know.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here: [x], which is also the location of where I retrieved the seed.

Materialising from the Throne, Ozymandias makes his way towards the market located in the center of the square. His appearance drew the attention of the city's denizens, such was only natural. Any who laid their eyes upon him would naturally be compelled to worship and admire his countenance. The pharaoh was skeptical of whether any of these people would know of this 'seed' or its significance, but there was no harm in asking. Or perhaps, those who would, would make themselves known to him. He would find out soon.

Drawing the jewel from his garment, Ozymandias holds it at head height, so that the shopkeeper could inspect it. "What would you know about this stone?", the pharaoh asks, knowing that it was likely that the man wouldn't know.
Ozymandias's words would seemingly fall on deaf ears as the shopkeeper fell into a time locked stasis, frozen from their daily activities. Behind the Pharaoh a cloud of black smoke would manifest into a man clad in ornate red robes, towering above all others as if the building itself failed to contain him. He spoke quietly, "Ozymandias. That which you hold is Our gift to you. A stone of great power, but emptied by time. It is a powerless husk now, but when powered holds the strength to level a city such as Chungsu and reduce it to nothingness. Power the core and seek higher destiny. We name you Champion of the Sunlit Forge, new Candidate." Just as fast as he appeared, the man disappeared before Ozymandias could even reply.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ozymandias's words would seemingly fall on deaf ears as the shopkeeper fell into a time locked stasis, frozen from their daily activities. Behind the Pharaoh a cloud of black smoke would manifest into a man clad in ornate red robes, towering above all others as if the building itself failed to contain him. He spoke quietly, "Ozymandias. That which you hold is Our gift to you. A stone of great power, but emptied by time. It is a powerless husk now, but when powered holds the strength to level a city such as Chungsu and reduce it to nothingness. Power the core and seek higher destiny. We name you Champion of the Sunlit Forge, new Candidate." Just as fast as he appeared, the man disappeared before Ozymandias could even reply.
The manifestation of the dark silhouette was all the confirmation that he needed to know that the stone was authentic. It was a container of sorts, one that needed to be filled in order to fulfill its purpose. Evidently, a malevolent purpose. The shape disappeared, the smoke composing its form evaporating into thin air. The shopkeeper stared blankly at the pharaoh as he turned to leave the marketplace. Walking down a long street that would lead him out of the plaza, Ozymandias saw that a new flyer had been posted on the noticeboard.

What you hold is nothing less than a gift from Us. But it is powerless. A husk of something once so bright and dark. It must be powered. In order to do this, you must undertake Our arduous task. Seek out the blood of the guilty, one hundred offerings should suffice. Then purify its essence in the tears of an innocent soul, unharmed by you.

– ???

This set of instructions seemed much more straightforward than the last. With the core safely secured in his garments, Ozymandias leaves the marketplace, heading to no place in particular. Hopefully, he would be able to provide the core with what it needed before long.

– LLM

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Keishi

Named for the sprawling city that dominates its center, Keishi is a rather developed area, with fields replacing forests the closer one draws to the city. Keishi itself is big, chaotic and ancient; no one knows exactly when it was founded. The city has no walls and a weak tradition of central governing, so its urban layout has evolved organically and, over the centuries, ebbed and flowed as the city has periodically prospered and declined. The result is a mess of winding streets, blind alleys and narrow passages. Buildings constructed in countless shapes, sizes and architectures, built to no uniform standard. The city is ruled by everchanging factions and groups, but always with a very low degree of centralization. It is colloquially called ‘the city that never sleeps’.

Keishi is a designated Ninja World Marketplace and Independent Bank.

Bellatrix biography
Mission Elements:
  • Meet with a major faction representative
  • Take responsibility for the actions of your Clan and/or its members
  • Help put a part of the Clan’s past behind it
Summary: Whilst in the city of Keishi, Bellatrix ponders several ways to deal with the growing threat to the north, most of her ways ending with torture and insanity. In a moment of clarity, Bella realizes there is more to gain by taking her time instead of rushing into battle. She also thinks of how she could use any of this information for the Dark Lord, furthering his agenda. Having been given permission of the village in the Tekikage's absence, Bellatrix sends word to the Kage of Shimogakure to request a meeting to discuss their last encounter.

The city was bustling with it's usual crowd of people: tourists, merchants, spies, bandits in disguise and more, moving through the narrow streets swiftly, the soundtrack of the day. The tall buildings cast long shadows across the trails and grass as kids frolicked about near the marketplace as their parents sold or purchased whatever items they could under the nose of the law. It was this very reason that Bella herself was here, several vials of Slytherin Potion in her pocket as well as Ichor pills. Obviously not being a medic, she was sure the Tekikage wouldnt appreciate her use and mixing of potions, causing her to seek out those of less renown than herself and her peers to sell to.

Of course, being the marketplace of thieves, Keishi was known to hold many tales and even more secrets, secrets that could be bough by the right fee. Or right Curse, Bellatrix thought, her usages of the Cruciatus Curse to obtain information from locals was better than Ryo. She learned of the battles outside the tavern within Tanigakure from Kuvira and their Tekikage himself and since then, she could only obsessively think of how she would inevitably destroy them. She could do it quick, the Killing Curse up close, take their lights out quick.... or maybe slow, draining them or chakra and health slowly killing them. Even painfully, removing limb by limb and ending with her favorite Curse.

The ghost of a smile twitched at the corners of her lips as she relished in the thoughts. She knew she probably wouldnt be allowed to do it, but she could if she wanted. Even though she lived in the muggle's village didnt mean he was her new leader, that was always the Dark Lord. No, the Tekikage was just another piece that would eventually see the power of the Dark Lord.

Speaking of the Dark Lord, Bellatrix wondered what would he do in this situation before laughing a cold sudden laugh. He wouldnt be in this scenario: they would have died the moment they first met and none of this would have even mattered any longer. No, she knew now was her time to impress the Dark Lord. Not Battle wise, he knew her to be perhaps his most skilled supporter, and his most loyal. This was to show her strategic mind and diplomatic skills, taming the beast so to speak. He usually used Severus for this matter, being the diplomat that he was, but Bella knew she could do it even better. The only supporter the Dark Lord needed was her, not Snape. Determined to gain his faith, Bellateix decided not to employ force to deal with this unless required, summoning the communication scroll she sealed after the Kage left out.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

After summoning the scroll, Bellateix raises her wand and pauses for a moment, choosing her words carefully. Debating her approach, Bellatrix wondered whether she should be demanding in her note, or if she should try to coarse them into doing whatever. Deciding, Bellatrix waves her wand and deliv er s a message to Shimo, as she leaves the landmark, heading towards the mansion.

LLM

Recently, a female Ninja of the Hidden Frost village attacked a member of the Hidden Valley Village, leading to a 3 battle skirmish ending in the defeat of 2 of your members. The Tekikage wishes to have a formal meeting to discuss this incident and determine the best course of action. If you agree to these terms, then we request you and 2 or 3 guards join us in the neutral landmark Khulna (150) where no fighting can take place. If you do not wish to speak, we have assume the worst from your Silence and act accordingly. That is all.

Signed Tekikage Jojo
(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️

Players: Ikiru Uchiha
Mission Rank: Delta-Class
Story Elements: 1) Assessment of Main character's abilities, and 2) the group's connections to the affiliations they're associated with, also 3) detailing the next jobs assigned to them.
[ Mission Initiated ] So the money had arrived and everyone rejoiced to what they planned on doing for the summer and whatnot. Deep in this underground base, a factory of sorts, lit with nightlights. Stolen cargo surrounded the place as Ikiru sat upon the box high up with a nonchalant expression to the situation. Money to him wasn't a problem as he was considered the 'ultimate weapon' by most. Therefore his fiancees were handled by the 'big boss' so if he wanted something all he'd need to do was either go get it or ask.

30ish people below him now were simply local bandits that the organization had haired. Now with the group picking up speed, the blackmarket of the underground would soon become to actually acknowledge them. Now as these people started to clear out, a quiet would slowly return as then would hear among the footsteps that echoed through the basement.

"Oh-O'Spineless, come on out...where...could...he...be?" (Vane)

'Sigh' Ikiru would pear over the box to see Vane who now walked around looking for him. Checking under the box and inside a close-by box as he scanned the place clearly spotting Ikiru who stayed annoyed by the clown. Dislodging from the box he was laying on, he would jump down into meet the man.

"Ah! There you are, the 'Big boss' want's you to do something...yeah I know, I know. You should be on a break but this time it's his son. Can't you believe it! Yeah man, the little guy was like '''Dad-dad-dad I wanna play with Iku too~''' so the 'Big boss' was finally persuaded to let them take you on a local mission that they think holds information to the lost ancient machine core. Between me and you lad, I think that little bugger is insane, haha so-" (Vane)

"SO? No, no, no...go on, tell us more of what you think." (Darren)

The boy Vane was gossiping about appeared behind him, of course Ikiru had spotted the boy approach however he gave no indication to let Vane know. He allow the very situation to become what now appeared as hostile. Darren was new in position of control and recently the platoon of bandits Vane was in charge of had now fallen under this kid's jurisdiction. In fat the 'little boss' was in complete control of the group since the period of Vane being in-charge of them didn't produce any real benefit.

"So Sir Ikiru-" (Darren)

"Just Ikiru is fine or whatever else. No title, please." (Ikiru)

"Well, Ikiru do you agree with him as well?" (Darren)

"I am under the big boss's command, I care not for which side your own or his. I do what I am commanded to me, by the big boss nothing more or less." (Ikiru)

Ikiru would reply in a shallow tone as indifferent to the situation without a sort of reaction but rather a tired expression similar to being annoyed by the situation. That left the two feeling aliened by him, Ikiru didn't care. He simply was a lapdog of the big boss, he had not-a-will to himself regarding what else he would do. He was like his nickname claimed him to be, 'Spineless'.

"AHEM. If you'll excuse me." (Vane)

With that, quickly Vane would attempt to dash off, but the little boss would shout out to him. Telling him if he ever disrespected him again he would have his head rolling by means of using Ikiru. The very indiction of using me made Vane laugh as he knew only one person could command Ikiru to conduct anything outside the freedom of his own. The environment around as other thieves had returned from lunch would stare at the two auguring.

Clearly the structure of power was with the big boss and not with the little boss. Despite him latching off his father's power he himself wasn't anyone. Requesting of Ikiru to snipe Vane would only result in Ikiru simply nonchalantly staring at them and repeating he wasn't under his command.

"Ugh! You're gonna regret saying what you said to me Vane! Coming here Ikiru! My father has written this document for what is need of you and where we shall be going next. I also have command over you." (Darren)

Saying as he walked toward Ikiru who had stayed in his place as they took out a scroll with something written upon. Ikiru would kindly grasp the parchment.

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (same chakra as the seal thats to be released)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing techniques of various natures by forcefully breaking open the seal or, in extreme cases, erasing/cancelling them. For seals placed on a living medium, the user must make contact with the seal. For other seals, being in short range of it is enough. Normally, to perform this technique one needs to do the confrontation or the tiger handseal.
Note: Regular Fuuinjutsu users can dispel Sealing Techniques B-Rank and below. Uzumaki bios can dispel up to A-Rank. Advanced Sealing Specialists can dispel up to standard S rank Sealing Technique.

Looking at it, Ikiru would channel chakra into the scroll which released markings to the viewers, as he read it. Vane would suddenly start to walk back as Ikiru started to actually become serous with it, by the moment of each second. Vane felt a gut feeling that maybe what the boy had said was actually going to happen.
Crime Syndicate (CS)
= Sir Wayen Lun-Gold =
= COMMAND =
= 5EFE09A6 =

= Uchiha Essen Ikiru =
= ORDER =

OF DETACHMENT TO COMPLY WITH DARREN LUN-GOLD

> Mission Subjects to aim, meaning are enemies deemed to be hostile to the mission.
> Dispatch the KouZone Gang, if commanded to do so.
> Establish semi-control of your actions upon Darren Lun-Gold
> Insinuate Crime Syndicate's command over KouZone and receive all resources and set regulations to be enforced through means directed by Darren Lun-Gold.

**** (Highly Sensitive Classified Content Attached) ****
<Begin Log>

[████████ ████████ Time, Underground Market Port Area ██]

Capt. █████████: It always sucks ass to get Initial Retrieval duty. You have no idea what kind of item it will be for transport or who it's stolen from, besides what jacked up informant of the field techies scrapes up nothin', and you're lucky if they even tell you the whole story. They told us to "bag and tag." Didn't tell us jackshit about who its was taken from, only to learn its from the KouZone Gang!

Informant. ███: Could you describe the mission, please?

Capt. █████████: Yeah, sorry. We had two ports, one with my team and one on backup with Vane, 9Bruno, and that one Shinobi ██████. We spotted the (@Howard) Tsumigakure shinobi about two clicks north of our patrol path. I'm guessing he wasn't facing our direction, else he would have taken us out then and there.

Informant. ███: Your report says the Item became defective, and released a cold zone only five meters, as if it was freezing itself? It was -██o C?

Capt. █████████: Actually, it was -██. And yes, it was fuming cold mists and didn't so much quell for a while. Anyway, we landed, approached the target, and one of the bandits, known as ██ got ready to bag it. That's when the shinobi, ██████ called. I turned to answer it, and quickly moved in saving me. The Item must have floated spinning as it shifted towards another ship and my whole squad saw it too.

Informant. ███: That's when the Item entered an agitated state transforming into a four-legged crab-like machine?

Capt. █████████: Yep. [Interviewed now pauses for a second before continuing] Sorry. Got the willies for a second.

Informant. ███: That's all right.

Capt. █████████: Yeah. Well, I never saw the complete transformation. My squad did, and they paid for it up the ass.

Informant. ███: Could you describe it a little more, please?

Capt. █████████: [Pauses] Yeah, yeah. It started moving at us, and floating with its blasters. Not like animal or anything roaring though, sounded exactly like a cruel humanoid machine...Really fucking creepy. [Pauses again] We started firing with our ninja tools and when it picked up one of the bandits, his name ██ and it ripped off his spine. God, he was screaming for our help… fuckin 'A… anyway, we were blowing chunks out of the target, round after round. Didn't do jackshit. I almost lost it when it started [CORRUPTED SEAL INFO EXPUNGED].

Informant. ███: That's when you ordered the use of an [Papers are heard moving] ?

Capt. █████████: An anti-tank gun. Started carrying it ever since that gang attained an source factory that enable them these heavy tanks with those ███. I've seen the Anti-tank missiles tear through those tanks like tissue paper. Man, oh-man. It didn't do same thing to the target, I think KouZone is going to rule the underground at this rate. I think we might need to rethink our contract just for our sakes and yours too.

Informant. ███: Hmph. There was significant damage?

Capt. █████████: It didn't even fucking flinch!! It kept tearing apart my squad, but it avoided going through the factory leaking fuel. I guess, it knew it would catch up on fire too as it slowed. [He draws a a detailed explanation of its actions in route to chase]

Informant. ███: So it was taking damage?

Capt. █████████: If it was, it wasn't showing it. It must have, the flames engulfed, but it didn't acknowledge any of it. Its machine structure wasn't hurt at all! It was slow but fast enough to catch my crew. It kept tearing my squad apart. [Cries]

Informant. ███: So no actual structural damage. How many rounds would you say were fired at Tank-Crab?

Capt. █████████: At the least? A thousand. Our door gunner kept his N-ANTI-TAK on it for at least twenty seconds. Twenty fucking seconds. That's six hundred .50 caliber rounds pumped into the thing. Might as well been spitting at it.

Informant. ███: This is when Vane arrived?

Capt. █████████: Yeah, and my squad was gone. Vane managed to get us out of the bag of shit we were in. Taking us under it, and we headed through the ground tunnels while he lead the way. We got into the streamline boat and got away. I don't know, I never thought I would be so thankful to Vane. Maybe God, or Buddha, or whoever thought I should live. The jackass!

Informant. ███: We have obtained an artist's depiction of Tank. Would you like to view it?

Capt. █████████: [Pauses] You know, after hearing that thing's screams, and the screams of my men, I don't think I want to put another face to what I heard. No. Just… no.

Informant. ███: All right, I believe we are done here. Thank you, Captain.

[Chairs are heard moving, and footsteps leave the room. Captain (Ret.) █████████ is confirmed to have left Interview Room 22.]

Informant. ███: Let this be on record that I am formally requesting KouZone be terminated as soon as possible.

<End log>

[ADDITIONAL COMMANDER'S INTENT]

> Please ensure my son is returned in good health with no harm done to them. Assist them in a reasonable manner regarding to the mission and ease the hardship of the mission with possible advisory. Avoid unnecessary risk or harm.
A small creeping fear started to swell into his heart as a pseudo panicking begun to swell up within him. Watching as the seals would conform to disappear as Ikiru would retune the scroll to the boy. He would prepare to try and reason himself out, starting off with a small joke.

"...ah, Hey...Ikiru remember those fun times *giggles* man its funny but if it happens to be. Do it quick. The depressing thing about a well, is that no matter how much I am built up, I'll never be as low. I tried playing as deep. It was bottomless. Aye?" (Vane)

Watching as Darren would smirk and Ikiru staying indifferent as usual. He had once again failed to get a laugh out of him. The boy never cracked emotionally. Vane would let himself relax and prepare to be sniped.

"Ikiru, take his head. Bye Vane." (Darren)

"...I am afraid he isn't a [Risk] or [Threat], nor is he critical for endangering the mission, I cannot comply with that order per your entitled commands." as Ikiru stated that the boy would turn red as he stormed towards him. Quickly remembering who he was to rant at was an entity that could very much end their life if they breathed it.

Suddenly, they would move past Ikiru towards off to in a small car driving off.

"WA-HAHA~ He gonna try see papi if they can change the mission haha, his father has already left for a meeting haha! This is so fun! Ikiru haha way to go with that statement haha~ serves him right, aye if he talks like that let him die out on the mission haha" (Vane)

"Negative. Darren shall live and be returned well once the mission is over." (Ikiru)

"Haha- okay bye, I got another run man! Haha ya had me scared haha~" (Vane)

[TWO HOURS LATER]

"IKIRU!" (Darren)

With the shout so loud the people around the basement of this factory wondering what was to happen. Knowing nothing small ever came out when his name was called, this meant the boy was requesting something big. Suddenly as Ikiru would appear off the box he laid up above the factory. He would walk toward the boy, who explained they were now to go question local small gangs and also attain 'TAX' from them.

[ Mission Complete ]

Non-Player Character: "Quickie-Hands", Vane Dumei
[C-rank Abilities] Has the astonishing skill, to steal things without an actual conscious thought doing so [base 5 speed] level, having [50 health/ 100 chakra], with [Basic Taijutsu] skills but, no acknowledgeable outstanding [Ninjutsu] to note. Has been known to [Spot Lies] the moment a person speaks to him, no one understands how he does what he does to attain such a valuable feat!

[Personality] Vane is a so-smart-ass (for lack of batter words), he isn't a fool however, he knows when a joke or a comment should go too far. Loves to eat and steal, knowledgeable of his craft enough to be granted respect among fellow thieves and bandits. Since the founding of the S-Crime, Vane has shown great responsibility to taking care of this fellow underlings even going as far to training those under him. He isn't a softy as he has the toughest skin comparable to none. He tends to bother the females whenever he gets the chance, and considers himself handsome also lucky. During combat, he prefers to avoid confrontations as he is more of a support-type fighter. His skill set enables him to scout out a location and means to operate a mission, which he performs without delay. He is a firm believer in work he does even if society deems it as a 'violation'.

[History] Vane has always been on the helpless side of things, the rich live in greater villages that leave the poor amasses outside to rot. Vane throughout his lift as an orphan led him to learn to defend for himself, he read people, studied what they knew and horned his skillset in thievery. Meeting with a pseudo-maifa known as S-Crime, he became much more skilled as the issues of food were solved in return for his mission/job scouting skill. Soon he meet a young lad who was hungry and alone in the world, bratty at first they soon meet a common ground. He then offer them the introduction to meeting with the ring leader who soon took a great deal of interest in the boy. Months later the boy was quite a monster to say the least, he was a SHINOBI! Due to having been discovered by him, the Mafia considered Vane now of much greater value and granted him his own platoon of individuals to command. Later down the road to meeting the boy he'd once saved from starvation, he would stand stunned by the complete change in their behavior and aura.
Non-Player Character: "Little Boss" , Darren Lun-Gold
[E-rank Abilities] He is knowledgeable about technology, [base 2 speed] level, having [30 health/ 60 chakra], with access to the [Lightning element] as well as [Basic Ninjutsu]. Additionally, he has a a couple of [Ninja Tool: Cloud Chaser] & [Ninja Tool: Magnetic Channels]: which act as his means to access server systems from machines etc. [Ryo] being the boss's kid, he has enough money to support himself and is fairly wealthy.

[Personality] He is fairly educated on many matters and is keen to learning more about technology. Takes part in learning about ninjutsu and the ninja lifestyle in hopes to one day become one. He aspires to be the next 'Mafia leader' that his father is, he is commanding and intelligent enough to read into each person's persona. Understanding of others is his great strength which enables him to easily get along with others despite him being the boss's kid. However, he isn't a pushover as he can stand his ground whether the fight be mentally or physically. As a very kind hearted individual, he has to play his role so Darren displays his facade: Quickly to try and diffuse a hostile situation with words but, has to be keen to see his enemies cower in fear should they so much disobey to comply with his statements as the 'little boss'.

[History] Born to the rich watchmaker, his father was notable through the towns. Everything changed when warring states for land began as the control of each land was left to the strongest to rule. Soon after the shinobi wars begun, their wars would force them to relocate into the other lands, eventually into the slums. There the struggle to live would occur as a daily norm. The change in lifestyle was too overbearing for his father who soon vowed to change their lives. With the returning of this father, Darren had to learn new skills to be respectable to the new foundation his father had created. Despite his nature he soon discovers this is how he has to live and learns to love it. Learning of the new asset his father had recently discovered, he would discover it was a living being who was a Shinobi. Let alone one that simple didn't have any determination as they follow his father's commands without delay of second thought. Much as like a machine, the aloof and indifferent natured spineless shinobi was the greatest asset their mafia group had acquired. Soon Darren would seek to use them too...

Notice: If I tagged you within here, its just because there's a small connection and or I hope to explore a role-play interaction, kindly. So please read through it and let me in a PM/ VM or Discord to how we are to interact. I will format my next story in a manner that leads to our interaction. No Rush. Thank you. @Yursix @Skorm :)
Ikiru E. Uchiha [STATS]
Base Speed: Eight SPM
Chakra pool: 1570
(-30 From Fuinjutsu Utilized)
Health: 160
Edit: LLM

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard element(s):
  • Learn about your origins (Custom - 4)
  • Resurrect your clan (Custom - 4)
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard would float upon his throne composed of gravitationally supported rocks and stones whilst looking with his dojutsu upon the land he was now entering. The massive capital city of Keishi laid before him. He knew he had business there but not to what extent. He jumped off his floating platform and landed on the grassy streets that pointed towards the cities welcoming gates that were left unprotected even though it was essentially the border of the city. He coughed as he landed and leaned towards the floating rocks for a minute before attempting to walk. His eyes were set at the city. His body and mind hungered for a drink and after a while he started to walk with very limited speed and mobility. He could not enter the city with the floating platform, let alone fit it inside of a bar. He was very sick, but managed to walk slowly through the masses of people, as he noticed that almost the entire world had managed to be infected by the red fever virus, he would not care for any distancing. Not that he would anyway. Upon walking a few blocks he noticed a few taverns. Almost all of them were closed but one. He hurried in the maximum speed his body would currently allow him only to be stopped by someones outstretched hand. A monk behind a flea market revealed himself. His clothing was minimalistic yet he had very specifically shaped patterns of tattoos all across his body. He was old, but had a physique to him still. He looked at Alucard with eyes wide open. After a short notice, he would decide to let himself speak after letting go of Alucards arm that he had caught. With an exciting but almost hollow voice, he spoke.

..Are you here to destroy us, Otsotsuki?

..Otsotsuki?

The name rang a bell for him, obviously. Hei Otsotsuki, his partner was the first thing Alucard would think of. However, it failed to reach him that the monk would refer him as an Otsotsuki because of his awokened eyes. The monk replied seemingly mildly annoyed.

..You are a bearer of the Tenseigan, Otsotsuki. Have you forgotten your past?

His stance would recoil but also reveal that he wanted Alucard to follow him.

Come with me.

Alucard looked back at the tavern with a disappointed face but the shadow of self-awareness pulled him towards the man and he moved out of pure will. The monk could read the situation clearly and scoffed. Both of them would wander into the monks house and walk towards a room with a staircase that led underground. It looked quite sketchy, but then Alucard would notice a certain pattern that was engraved into the walls that surrounded the stairs and was highlighted by the flames that lit it up. It was Magatamas, the symbols that appeared on him when entering the Tenseigan Chakra Mode.

What's going on here, i knew i had business in this city along with speculations but you literally pulled me off the street as if you were waiting for me.

The monk paused the descent and turned towards Alucard with a welcoming gesture.

We have much to discuss. Please follow me, i'll open a bottle of sake for us.

You should've lead with that old man.

Hah. You think i'm old. You're way older than me, Otsotsuki.

..Wait what?

As i said, come with me. We have a lot to discuss.

Tch..

The two of them treaded carefully down the stairs until they eventually ended up in something that resembled an ancient and sacred shrine. The walls were white but covered with cyan and black colored Magatamas and cracks that revealed some sort of inner chakra network that were radiating in deformed beams that naturally lit up the place. The monk had clearly found this place by accident, there was no way in hell he had made this place. It was atleast a thousand years old, if not even more. Sure, Alucard's archeological skills weren't above the average but.. he felt convinced by an alien feeling he had as he entered. The floor was shaped into cobblestones with cracks that radiated natural chakra. The whole room was white and pale blue, it was like standing inside a calcified gigantic clam underwater.

It's mesmerizing isn't it.. Clearly this place is ancient indeed but somehow the traces of it's creators still linger. As if their chakra was built into the very foundation of this place.

There's the shape of a tree over by that wall, and by the roots of-

So you can see it. As expected by someone carrying the Reincarnation eye. I bet it looks astonishing.

I mea-

But then i am most curious of what you take of this tablet that i stumbled upon further in here.

The monk continously interrupted Alucard, who was about to snap his neck over that sort of behaviour. However, instead of that he would find himself being revealed to a stone slab. It had an almost unnaturally smooth surface. However underneath its glossy exterior, there seemed to be glowing letters along with the Magatama symbols.

Can you read it?

Are you going to interrupt me again?

The monk looked at Alucard with a rather unforgiving expression.

About that Sake..

He then went upstairs again in a hurry, seemingly to get a bottle of the beverage that he had hinted about earlier. Alucard looked back down on the tablet once again. It was beautiful, and judging by the monks question it would seem like it was one other thing that only Alucard could see due to his Dojutsu. However, as he started to read the text while the monk was outside the room, he started to get quite obsessed with what it read.
The Otsotsuki Reincarnation Tablet I:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For millennia, our clan has been everywhere. And nowhere. We are the dominators of the universe and time itself as we reap the living of each planet from life by performing the singularity technique to deliver the dominating species into eternal sleep. A sleep that clouds their minds with comfort while in reality we use them, as batteries, for the chakra tree. If you are reading this, you're one of us, but have forgotten your place. Seek out the 十尾 - Juubi. May your paths be reincarnated to fulfill your purpose. Or destroyed if not fulfilled.
Yes, your purpose. The purpose to drain the little rock that you currently have majestically infected with your presence. Being an Otsotsuki means being absolute. If you are reading this, you are absolute. You have purpose. You are everything. You are Otsotsuki.
Forever, reincarnated. Forever, purpose.

...What the fu-

So.. What did it say.

The monk had returned from the floor above with a bottle of Sake. Alucard snatched the bottle from him in an instant and gobbled it all up.

Ease up there. I could figure out some parts of it but not all. Tell me.

I Won't

Try me.

You dare standing between me and my exit?

Sir, that is not an option. Do you think i'm insane? God knows what says on that tablet, and you're not going anywhere before you tell me.

Out. Of. My. Way... Human.

Human? Don't tell m-

Alucard wasn't going to tolerate being captivated any longer. The revelation of his origin was too shocking for him to comprehend. His inner demons would play out on him again, resulting in him brutally stabbing the monk right through the face with his sword. Blood shed everywhere and Alucard was now feeling like was being burned alive. He walked slowly upstairs as he dried the blood from his sword. Nobody had noticed the carnage, but it mattered little judging by the expressions people made after looking at him on the streets. People stayed clear out of him, and for all the right reasons. He slowly walked towards the tavern with a distant look and order all the drinks they had. Hours later, he left in the middle of the night and met up with the floating gravity belt he had for transportation. He would float above the city, and look at it with his eyes so open that they almost popped out of his skull. He spoke, to himself.

Juu..bi.
...Juubi.. Otsotsuki.. Purpose..
..H.a..ha..hah..ahh..AH.

He had made up his mind, or was it his mind anymore. Corrupted by the powers of the Tenseigan, Alucard was would be the perfect example of wrath and greed. He left the city and flew out in the distance. He knew his purpose now. It had all come to him. He now had a plan, which in itself would be the restoration. No, rebirth of the Hellsing Organisation. His ambition was clear and he headed straight towards the Moon Isle. Having noticed the tablet he had read was only part one, he had now become obsessed with finding more of them. However, in doing so he had to get his old organisation back.

LLM.

• Love
Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
OOC: Sadly, my first post wasn't saved and the MAC reset on me u.u Sorry for the delay. I had to remake my good story (got a little depressed lol) Oh well. Do know MC (Ikiru) isn't here, these are just to keep a flowing story when he does return. VM/PM if you got suggestions or ideas to expand the story etc
Non-Player Character: "Coin" Sagashi Najoku (Leader), Trell Smith (Subordinate), and Jack Waters (Subordinate) | Class: Capos, Rank: Regent
[B-rank Abilities] [Collective]: [Sagashi] is the 40-ish' year old hottie 'Asian-white' leader of this 'Caporegime' as he has more people under him, whom they all refer to as 'Coin' given his reputation in Ryo management. Known to be extremely smart, talented, and shrewd. For some say if he was born a Shinobi, he would be fine one too. His knowledge of the shinobi history and various scripts about ninjutsu has led him to be quite informative. He knows the genetic shinobi arts as well as the hidden arts, furthermore, he has ties to information brokers in the Tsumigakure that allow him to be a valuable individual to the organization. Has been noted to be fairly skilled, [base 2 speed] level, having [50 health/ 100 chakra], with access to the [All-basic 5 Elements] as well as [Basic Ninjutsu], [Basic Genjutsu], [Basic Kenjutsu] and [Basic Taijutsu]. Additionally, he has a a couple of [Ninja Tool: Cybernatic Synthesis] & [Ninja Tool: Magnetic Synthetics]: with these items he can engage in cybernetic hacking and know locational whereabouts of markets hubs. [Ryo] Sagashi, coming from a rich background eve though only few know ofd this, he sold his land in dire circumstances that resulted in his current lifestyle, therefore he has enough money to support himself and his family as fairly wealthy. [Trell] is an extremely handsome 'black-native' young individual who's knowledgeable about landmarks and the people that reside within those lands, knows how to find the bet deals of trade and has the famous [Keen Eye] for cheap expensive goods. His combat abilities are quite astonishing [base 3 speed] level, having [30 health/ 60 chakra], with access to the [Lightning element] as well as [Basic Ninjutsu] and [Basic Taijutsu]. What makes Trell standout from the rest is his ability to discern individuals from a crowd of people, his 'keen eye' is so outclassed (almost described as KG) as he can tell whomever his looking at whether they're undercover as enemies or not. Unknownist to how he can tell, it seems it's primary due to his persona to his upbringing as a scavenger during hard times as a person. This trait alone has helped the mafia group escape, and helped many navigate situations that could've resulted in their deaths, multiple times! [Jack] is a average-looking 'hispanic-mix' smart mid-aged man who's knowledgeable about company management, which is his job to mange the pay wages of the group and those below as he works with Sagashi, [base 2 speed] level, having [40 health/ 80 chakra], with access to the [Wind element] [Water element] as well as [Basic Taijutsu]. Additionally, he has a a couple of [Ninja Tool: Access Server - SC - CPU], [Ninja Tool: Radio Scanner]& [Ninja Tool: Company Cellwire Channels]: which act as his means to access server systems, contact the head boss or second-hand man, to issuing, or hiring individuals, etc. [Group] In uniform, they perform at a level none can compare, this group is the backbone of the organization and is highly kept in the most healthiest shape (physically, mentally, or wealthy).

[Personality] [Collective]: [Sagashi] - is quite aggressive at times whenever he demands something, arrogant of his status, and quick to degrade a lesser individual, all in an egotistical manner. Sagashi is easily offended and short-tempered, however these traits are clouded by his 'lean nature' to listen to his subordinates, only when they advise him on an action. He has a respectful demeanor whenever he is told to address someone of importance or high-value/ power. Swift with words, silver-tone, intelligent enough to persuade others. He avoids upsetting his bosses and those appointed upon him. [Trell] - a cool collected individual who care only about his crew and listen to whatever his commanded to do. Cares for history and learning more about trades and food. He loves to eat and saving dishes for later. He enjoys anything related to food. [Jack] - a devotee of 'Ikiru Uchiha', passionately believes in them and wishes for them to lead the organization. He has a major fan crush on them. He is simply a 'lap-dog' of the organization and is understood to be quite stupid however only in social manners, not academically. [Group] Moving together as they are in-sync whenever they do something, as best-friends they take great care of themselves professionally and off-work.

[History] [Collective]: [Sagashi] - During his younger times, when the era of shinobi wars occurred, his home lands in the badlands of earth would be stripped out by shinobi who claimed their lands. Doing so as they wished, he would laearn from his father to sell and relocate away from wars. This was how he would live until he meet the organization that soon established a way for him to make it. To the cost of losing his family's trust, he soon begun his career then later met his future wife. [Trell] - an orphan who was left to die. Years of surviving off fellow slums, he grew up into a community of crime. Learning of the 'S-crime' he soon join to make a way for himself, soon enough he rose through ranks due to his rare ability to see-through the unknown. [Jack] - Joining the organization, jack has always simply been good with technology and hacking, crafting tools also making new connections to other factions. He simply explore many other avenues as he would join and leave occasionally. For nothing stuck with him as he was a drifter of crime, however that very changed when the 'S-crime' he was about to live adopted an actual shinobi. One in fact that listened and was a lap-dog to the main boss, cold-crude and heart-less. The adorable shinobi would catch his eye, with little interaction, he knew what he wanted. Since then, Jake has stayed with the organization in hopes to climb the social leader to interact more with that shinobi. [Group] With many accomplishments, this '5-star' team has been the pride of the organization. Used as an example, for their success and mission accomplishments, also rich-value imports attained by them.
Through the markets, the gang moved about with their stylish suits as the markets knew of the logo and simply didn't banter much with them. Some whispering about how long they'd last, while others annoying expressing their tiresome of endless factions that came and went in the lands. Suddenly, they would notice a certain individual snooping around asking about a social hub of sorts.

"Hey, check that dude out. He looks terrifying..." (Trell)

"Hmm? Oh. I see. Yeah, definitely a shinobi." (Jack)

"Hmm, he is looking for a place, maybe we can get something out of him. Let's be on our best behavior, we wouldn't want to upset him." (Sasashi)

With the small discussion, they would approach the man. In a kind fashion they'd introduce themselves and offer to be of guidance around town. They would explain that they knew he was a shionbi given his demeanor as having wings and whatnot. Each member of the group would further give in their small banter on the matter as they didn't pressure or leave any sort of hostility in their actions. Simply inquired more on the individual.

@Arthorius

Last edited:

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
OOC: Sadly, my first post wasn't saved and the MAC reset on me u.u Sorry for the delay. I had to remake my good story (got a little depressed lol) Oh well. Do know MC (Ikiru) isn't here, these are just to keep a flowing story when he does return. VM/PM if you got suggestions or ideas to expand the story etc

Through the markets, the gang moved about with their stylish suits as the markets knew of the logo and simply didn't banter much with them. Some whispering about how long they'd last, while others annoying expressing their tiresome of endless factions that came and went in the lands. Suddenly, they would notice a certain individual snooping around asking about a social hub of sorts.

"Hey, check that dude out. He looks terrifying..." (Trell)

"Hmm? Oh. I see. Yeah, definitely a shinobi." (Jack)

"Hmm, he is looking for a place, maybe we can get something out of him. Let's be on our best behavior, we wouldn't want to upset him." (Sasashi)

With the small discussion, they would approach the man. In a kind fashion they'd introduce themselves and offer to be of guidance around town. They would explain that they knew he was a shionbi given his demeanor as having wings and whatnot. Each member of the group would further give in their small banter on the matter as they didn't pressure or leave any sort of hostility in their actions. Simply inquired more on the individual.

@Arthorius
Accosted by some smaller humans, Lucifer stopped for a moment to hear them out, he wasn't sure why they thought having wings made you a shinobi, maybe they didn't know what he really was, none of them had particularly strong life forces but it was more than the average villager.

"My name is Lucifer, and no I am not a Shinobi just a traveler looking for a group of people. This town seems small though, while I'm sure some information could be held here I seek to find more, which is the largest city of man on this land?"

Lucifer spoke to the youths in a casual tone.

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Players: Ikiru Uchiha
Mission Rank: Delta-Class
Story Elements:
1) Perform administrative duties
2) Run an errand for someone
3) Escort a valued individual

[Afternoon]
In his carriage as he studied up on some scripts, he would return them into his personal case. Looking out the window as he approached the trade port, he would see he was on the other side of the land. Upon arrival, several people would approach him as he narrowed his eyes seriously. Introducing themselves to being allies, they'd inform him of the demanding situation that had happened. Furthermore, they would report to him about the scouting report.

Ikiru had many people to rely on, in manner of business but not trust. He had minions to find out where he was needed to assert influence. Not much interested him. Hi thoughts were to see if he would be of great use to his boss. Questions on his mind were of how he could advance the organization.

From the scouts's reports, he would learn that Pingshu (119) native rivers had a relatively an explored amount of fish product capacity that was never fully exported to the traders. That meant a massive cash grab for the 'S-crime' if they could swing the locals under control. Which meant resources for the gang and further help to organization's financial problems, the only problem was that the natives seemed to get in the way for now.

Now as he arrived to the inner marketplace, he would prepare to listen to the next orders. Suddenly as he had arrived, Vane would grab a hold of him leading into the inner quarters as Ikiru would keep looking at his shoulder the whole time that he was being dragged along. Clearly Vane had forgotten his place but, something more had taken is awareness as everyone seemed to prepare for a fight?

"Vane, let go of my arm." (Ikiru)

"No time!" (Vane)

"They'll be time to lose yours, if you don't let me go soon enough." (Ikiru)

"Ack!" (Vane) letting free of Ikiru who would now walk towards the inner compartments that were only for Capos and above. Looking around as everyone had geared up to prepare for combat, he would enter the place as they seemed to had just got word. Setting himself down the boss would start to fill him in about an issue warrant that KouZone had issued a statement saying there were going to start a major tuff war with the 'S-crime' gang. Anyone who traded with them was subjected to be in the 'cross-fire' to their raids.

Rarely did the KouZone and S-crime ever become engaged in combat. Scanning the place once more, Ikiru would ask about where one of the capos were at. To learn that they seemed to had been dealing with a Shinobi that had entered town, in alarm to that. He would request that he be escorted to them right away. Changing over into this more appropriate attire for business, as underboss. A title he had recently acquired now, he had to live up and behave in such a manner.

-Time-skip-

Accosted by some smaller humans, Lucifer stopped for a moment to hear them out, he wasn't sure why they thought having wings made you a shinobi, maybe they didn't know what he really was, none of them had particularly strong life forces but it was more than the average villager.

"My name is Lucifer, and no I am not a Shinobi just a traveler looking for a group of people. This town seems small though, while I'm sure some information could be held here I seek to find more, which is the largest city of man on this land?"

Lucifer spoke to the youths in a casual tone.
With a few small but relatively quick inner glances to each other, in doubt of the state of the individual in front of them refuting themselves as shinobi. They would carry on with acknowledgement as well discipline, offering to show him true respect with an offer from the leader to shake their hands, before answering their question.

"I. Coin. I'm these two's...'boss' so to say. We sure hope you fancy money? This market has a lot to offer right now, we can guarantee you a discount in some places here. Lucifer, was it, sir. I am not good with names-" (Coin)

"I am Jack or what some people call me, Jax-" (Jack)

"Who calls you that, huh? It sure ain't your us or any girl I've seen, anyways the name's Trell my good sire. We don't think this town is small, right now your by the port were cheap deals in everyday goods can be brought. I see great bargains!"(Trell)

"Tsk, you're bane in my life Trell. Lucifer, you did say you want some information, right?" (Jack)

"I was going to get to that, anyways you two go someone where while I talk with the man. Got it?" (Coin)

-Sigh- "Let's go." (Trell)

"...Gotchu boss, ttyl Luci-" (Jack) saying as he suggested a wink at the man. While Trell would smack their head in gesture to apologize for their actions. Both would move towards a small stall that had a pretty young merchant that had just finished packing up for the day, in eagerness to catch the trade port bargains. Similarly, about the same hour and at this very day, the market seemed to prepare for such auctions. While some stayed open with their shifts switching for such an event, Trell and Jack being Mafia, it didn't mean much as they had already assured to have got their share beforehand.

Meanwhile that transpired, Coin would approach the man to discuss the information he wanted, offering a small tea stall near-by that hadn't closed up for the bargains. "Hmm, the target of a city you'd be looking for would be, here! The Marketplace! Once in a while, lots and lot, by that I MEAN LOTS! Of shinobi and all people of many walks a-like come here to trade, auction, sale, deal, and even bet off items, food, weapons, anything. You name it. It just so happens that since the fever, the market has slowed down and the whole world is struggling but nonetheless here we are. So yes, you're in the right place. This city is the biggest place in the whole land, even people all-over the world come here to live and make their dreams come true."

"Hey Sagashi, you need to come with me." (Ikiru)

Having a similar voice to Trell, including manner of speaking Coin had assumed Trell would be speaking to him. Therefore without turning around, he would wave them off to indicate that he was busy talking to the man. Unaware of the act as Vane quietly watched the interaction as a cold sweat slide down his spine. Ikiru quietly stood there for a moment as the awkward atmosphere started to grow around the place. Without even trying to releasing his intent directly towards Coin, the quiet looming in the place as several others quickly had gathered behind Ikiru.

"Sa..gashi!" (Ikiru)

At a turn to see who kept nagging him, his face would turn pale the moment he would see just who had offended. He now regretfully would kneel to request forgiveness from Ikiru. Who's eyes peered down on them like an a hawk on a hunt. With the nature of the beast resulting in punishment, Ikiru would sigh as he looked to the other man.

"I am sorry for this disruption, I have take his fool with me for a meeting. I hope you've already attain contact information, if not, feel free to come by again, am sure he would be glad to chat with you. Now if you'll excuse us." (Ikiru) as he would say to the individual, he would gesture to Sagashi to pick himself up so they can be on their way.

[Mission Part I]

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"What a strange human, they're so excitable despite the bad state of the world." Lucifer said casually as the men left him, he would return here to gain more information eventually, the man was right this was a big town, but he sought one bristling with powerful life, the kind of life that could survive an encounter with those cultists.

LLM

Itinerary: 7>41>43>120>118>115