salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jugo transferred his cursemark right before then, which was the marking was around his body

You must be registered to see images
so much fanfic:lmao:

That's a flashback panel from Orochimaru, here's the actual scan.

You must be registered for see images

Theres no cursemarke on Sasuke it's on Susanoo.

When Naruto passed the Kyubii to everyone it enhanced everyone's abilities, inlcuding Sasuke's

Here are other examples

Hinata

Rock Lee

Kakashi

This is to name a few
No shit, nobody denied the power boost which I stated myself. Theres no speed boost granted by it none whatsever.

Oh and it doesn't matter where the Jugo's cursemark was. Sasuke was still using it to help him in battle and yes the Kyubii did enhance his speed because Sasuke almost got captured by Kabuto and would've if not for big brother Itachi

Post automatically merged:

Oh and it doesn't matter where the Jugo's cursemark was. Sasuke was still using it to help him in battle and yes the Kyubii did enhance his speed because Sasuke almost got captured by Kabuto and would've if not for big brother Itachi
:lmao::lmao:lmao:
Brings scans from when Sasuke was reeling from the white rage jutsu as proof Sasuke is slow. :lmao:

No, neither the curse mark nor the chakra enhanced Sasuke's speed both enhanced his Susanoo strength in strength and ability to bypass the TSB defensive negation ability.

I'm done entertaining stupidity.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so much fanfic:lmao:

That's a flashback panel from Orochimaru, here's the actual scan.

You must be registered for see images

Theres no cursemarke on Sasuke it's on Susanoo.

No shit, nobody denied the power boost which I stated myself. Theres no speed boost granted by it none whatsever.

:lmao::lmao:lmao:
Brings scans from when Sasuke was reeling from the white rage jutsu as proof Sasuke is slow. :lmao:

No, neither the curse mark nor the chakra enhanced Sasuke's speed both enhanced his Susanoo strength in strength and ability to bypass the TSB defensive negation ability.

I'm done entertaining stupidity.

Obviously you ignore that when EMS was fighting SM Kabuto he almost got captured

SM Kabuto was evading everything and EMS Sasuke had a hard time keeping up with him and here are a few scans to prove myself as well

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha