KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should see that InfiniteMugen's posts.

You'll realize he's joking around dude didn't know the Yin and Yang seals which Hagoromo gave Naruto and Sasuke were connected to each other.

You're wasting your time arguing with him, some sincere advice.
There’s a difference between resonating and exchanging abilities, it means they can feel/sense each other, get my f cking name out of your mouth or quote me Directly p ssy

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was literally our exchange, I made the v3 comment on that scan from shippuden you showed, I’m still trying to figure out where you got I was claiming he used v3 in boruto from that. For the 5th time the only thing I said from boruto is that it looked like his bijuu susanoo, your more than welcome to pull up the quote where I said he used v3 in boruto. Like the 97 dude said, your clinging on to one thing in front of many others. And apparently, we where both wrong as we both thought v3 was v4 and vice versa. And again dude, I’m not trying to attack you here or be insulting, I have a conclusion that’s different than yours and we’re debating them, I’m kinda confused on where the animosity is coming from
Lol whatever, dude; I’m not going to keep going over the same things over and over again.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Horns aren't there you're right, but you do realize you're literally picking 1 visual difference and making your claim based only on this 1 thing. Because on the other side, they're too many similarities - swords, diamond chamber where the user resides, shoulder pads, long tengu nose. As you can see, Kishi really doesn't have to draw it exact same, because he already draw enough similarities, so that an average reader can come to this conclusion.

Horns or hair may be the original features so their PS look different from each other, but when PS is used on Kurama, Kishi simply doesn't draw such small details. I mean he already made it clear enough didn't he?
That one visual difference is insurmountable and is crucial to identifying whether or not it’s Sasuke’s Perfect Susano’o or not. And tbh, there is more I could talk about but I feel like I’d strike the same chord so I’ll just leave it at that.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That one visual difference is insurmountable and is crucial to identifying whether or not it’s Sasuke’s Perfect Susano’o or not. And tbh, there is more I could talk about but I feel like I’d strike the same chord so I’ll just leave it at that.
Sure np, I'll just add this because I feel like this needs to be highlighted

That one visual difference is insurmountable and is crucial to identifying whether or not it’s Sasuke’s Perfect Susano’o or not.
And that's your personal opinion on this matter. Nowhere in the manga there's a rule like that. Anyways feel free to talk about those other things whenever you want.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21675544" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21675544">Edogawa said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Sasuke can't manifest Legged Susanoo without Naruto's Chakra, so I see no point in restricting PS when EMS Sasuke can't use it solely. That and his PS has no feats. Naruto beats him mid difficulty. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Sasuke was able to pull out PS to cover Kurama and now you're saying he cant even pull out leg susano'o with Eternal Mangkekyou Sharingan.... right</div>

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We haven't seen Sasuke using PS without Kyuubi chakra, we haven't seen Madara using PS without kyuubi either.

So it's literally non-arguagle about it's requirements.

We don't know what happened to those ships who went in the bermuda triangle, so let's make up stupid stories on dragons and cows coming from the author's a-hole, eating the ships to make up for an explanation.

Still legit, you can't disaprove otherwise can you?

This logic's best at times.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure np, I'll just add this because I feel like this needs to be highlighted

And that's your personal opinion on this matter. Nowhere in the manga there's a rule like that. Anyways feel free to talk about those other things whenever you want.
It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. The same way that it’s a fact that he didn’t use PS until after he awakened the Rinnegan. Don’t make the mistake of assuming that I conformed to your way of thinking just because I’m no longer debating this with you. Lol, the evidence still stands.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. The same way that it’s a fact that he didn’t use PS until after he awakened the Rinnegan. Don’t make the mistake of assuming that I conformed to your way of thinking just because I’m no longer debating this with you. Lol, the evidence still stands.
@bold It's a fact because? You're personally believing it wasn't PS because of lack of horns and that's all. There isn't any written rule that says all visual properties have to persist when used on bijuu. Nonetheless there are many similarities that I listed, and those specifically appear only in perfect form and not in any lesser version.
The same way that it’s a fact that he didn’t use PS until after he awakened the Rinnegan.
He didn't stabilize it by itself, instead he use it on Kyuubi.

Lol, the evidence still stands.
Lack of horns is not evidence.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold It's a fact because? You're personally believing it wasn't PS because of lack of horns and that's all. There isn't any written rule that says all visual properties have to persist when used on bijuu. Nonetheless there are many similarities that I listed, and those specifically appear only in perfect form and not in any lesser version.

He didn't stabilize it by itself, instead he use it on Kyuubi.

Lack of horns is not evidence.
Lmfao but it is though, nothing you’ve provided proved otherwise. Again, I’m no longer debating this.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao but it is though.
because you say so?

nothing you’ve provided proved otherwise
swords, diamond chamber where the user resides, shoulder pads, long tengu nose
appear only in perfect form and not in any lesser version.
But for you horns are the only... how you called it?
That one visual difference is insurmountable and is crucial
Man listen to urself :| You're denying all the manga facts thrown at you and continuously clinging to this 1 point. Especially even after I debunked it, you started talking about PS eyebrows like wtf man.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because you say so?

But for you horns are the only... how you called it?

Man listen to urself :| You're denying all the manga facts thrown at you and continuously clinging to this 1 point. Especially even after I debunked it, you started talking about PS eyebrows like wtf man.
And I provided evidence proving otherwise. Everyone can go back and look at the posts, they’re there for a reason. Now truly this is boring, there are far more interesting debates to had elsewhere.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I provided evidence proving otherwise. Everyone can go back and look at the posts, they’re there for a reason. Now truly this is boring, there are far more interesting debates to had elsewhere.
The horns could be differences between person from person.

For example: Itachi's Susano'O has earrings.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You were saying
You must be registered to see images
Can you read? Chakra control is being mentioned here not speed or don't you know the difference.

You see BSM Naruto and Sasuke keeping up with Juubito, even their striking speed is the same.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you read? Chakra control is being mentioned here not speed or don't you know the difference.

You see BSM Naruto and Sasuke keeping up with Juubito, even their striking speed is the same.

Naruto transferred a portion of his chakra to Sasuke in that war and Sasuke also has Jugo's CM on his body as well, which your scan shows on the right

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto transferred a portion of his chakra to Sasuke in that war and Sasuke also has Jugo's CM on his body as well, which your scan shows on the right

Are you purposefully behaving like a retard.

Sasuke doesn't gain enhanced speed because of the chakra you only gain enhanced jutsu strength. In the scan you see his eyes following Juubito then his body. His body doesn't have the body have Jugo's curse mark either. The curse mark is on Susanoo, Sasuke's keeping up with his own eyes and speed.

Come back with some actual proof.

Reactions: Shanks
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke doesn't gain enhanced speed because of the chakra you only gain enhanced jutsu strength. In the scan you see his eyes following Juubito then his body. His body doesn't have the body have Jugo's curse mark either. The curse mark is on Susanoo, Sasuke's keeping up with his own eyes and speed.

Jugo transferred his cursemark right before then, which was the marking was around his body

When Naruto passed the Kyubii to everyone it enhanced everyone's abilities, inlcuding Sasuke's

Here are other examples

Hinata

Rock Lee

Kakashi

This is to name a few
Post automatically merged:

Oh and it doesn't matter where the Jugo's cursemark was. Sasuke was still using it to help him in battle and yes the Kyubii did enhance his speed because Sasuke almost got captured by Kabuto and would've if not for big brother Itachi

Post automatically merged:

Oh and it doesn't matter where the Jugo's cursemark was. Sasuke was still using it to help him in battle and yes the Kyubii did enhance his speed because Sasuke almost got captured by Kabuto and would've if not for big brother Itachi

Last edited: