KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you be more specific? What horns? And to what version are you referring?

Also about versions, because you're clearly misrecognizing them.

We will use Sasuke's example
v1
You must be registered for see images
v2
v3
legged v3
v4
I had v3 and v4 backwards

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you be more specific? What horns? And to what version are you referring?

Also about versions, because you're clearly misrecognizing them.

We will use Sasuke's example
v1
v2
v3
legged v3
v4
If you had scrolled up and read, I wouldn’t have to but sure:

Exhibit A.) Sasuke’s perfect Susano’o:

Exhibit B.) Madara’s PS:

Main Attraction 1.) Naruto/Sasuke’s cloaked Susano’o - war arc:

Main Attraction 2.) Naruto/Sasuke’s cloaked Susano’o - Post War Arc/Boruto:

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you had scrolled up and read, I wouldn’t have to but sure:

Exhibit A.) Sasuke’s perfect Susano’o:

Exhibit B.) Madara’s PS:

Main Attraction 1.) Naruto/Sasuke’s cloaked Susano’o - war arc:

Main Attraction 2.) Naruto/Sasuke’s cloaked Susano’o - Post War Arc/Boruto:

None of your scans are working for me

but anyways...
No you just look for shit that isn’t there, the only thing I said about the boruto combo is that it’s iffy to use cause a.) it resembles sasukes bijuu susanoo he used in vote2 more than anything and b.) that entire design was derived from a movie.

Sasukes

Madaras

The only real differences are the colors, and madaras having 2 extra arms, which his ps has iirc compared to everyone elses

If you guys are arguing about 2 different PS merges, in war arc and boruto movie/manga... Sasuke had originally 1 PS and the first one "standard" was used to cover Kurama in war arc. After using bijuu's chakra to power up his PS, he acquired second form. This second form however isn't hollow inside and requires something inside of it.

It was raiton chakra in his fight against Naruto. However in the boruto movie/manga we've seen that Sasuke still have that second humanoid looking form. This time, second humanoind looking PS was used to cover Kurama, as I said earlier, this form requires something inside, it was Kurama this time. My personal theory is that Kurama was standing and fighting on 2 legs this time, so Sasuke decided to use humanoid version to fit better.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you just look for shit that isn’t there, the only thing I said about the boruto combo is that it’s iffy to use cause a.) it resembles sasukes bijuu susanoo he used in vote2 more than anything and b.) that entire design was derived from a movie.

Sasukes

Madaras

The only real differences are the colors, and madaras having 2 extra arms, which his ps has iirc compared to everyone elses

Lmfao so not only are you not addressing anything, you’re trying to downplay as if you weren’t reaching for shit when you said the following:

If your referring to itachis v3 he used on sasuke it the jewels different and not in the middle, the series makes it a point that all ps’ are pretty similar outside of color and the sheer size of madaras. Not only that itachi nor sasuke are in the head in v3. Also, the armor on kurama looks much much more like a ps than a v4 legged, the “armor” is completely different. The thing is ps is an ems power, the only reason that personally believe he didn’t show it was cause he upgraded it right then and there like he was at the kage summit. While it doesn’t ever say this, it makes sense to me because we have no clue what madara did between gaining ems and rolling up on hashi with ps. Sasuke had about... a day or 2 real time before he went from ems to rinne? I think it takes a lil to manifest a ps the first time. Either way that’s my .02 on it. The evidence to me suggests more towards him being able to use it in ems than not. The scan your using of boruto is also kind of iffy cause that combo looks much more like sasukes “bijuu” susanoo combined with kurama than anything else, and was also born from a movie. V4 doesn’t have the jewel at all, and it makes lil sense to cover kurama with a v3 when you have v4 available

I provided you proof from the Boruto manga itself and the movie (the same PS/Kurama were used in both adaptations) where SASUKE’s PS horns are present and you’re still “iffy” on the matter. That says that you’re not trying to be convinced otherwise. Doesn’t matter to me, I made my point regardless.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are none of them showing for you? Like even the ones at the very bottom because those are linked from manga hosting websites. If so then idk.
Only the last one, this -
but I already addressed and explained 2 different looking versions of Sasuke's PS and it's merges with Kurama, so feel free to refer to it.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao so not only are you not addressing anything, you’re trying to downplay as if you weren’t reaching for shit when you said the following:

[/B]

I provided you proof from the Boruto manga itself and the movie (the same PS/Kurama were used in both adaptations) where SASUKE’s PS horns are present and you’re still “iffy” on the matter. That says that you’re not trying to be convinced otherwise. Doesn’t matter to me, I made my point regardless.
Cause I’m not using a post series end movie to decide facts on the series itself. All I said about the boruto one was that it looks like sasukes bijuu susanoo, this is literally the 3rd time I’ve told you that and you’ve chosen to ignore. You claim they can “change the shape” of the susanoo but then go on about horns. By your own logic the horns don’t have to be there do they? Lol this is ridiculous dude, if you wanna think your right cool, makes no difference to me, enjoy the last word

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only the last one, this -
but I already addressed and explained 2 different looking versions of Sasuke's PS and it's merges with Kurama, so feel free to refer to it.
If you guys are arguing about 2 different PS merges, in war arc and boruto movie/manga... Sasuke had originally 1 PS and the first one "standard" was used to cover Kurama in war arc. After using bijuu's chakra to power up his PS, he acquired second form. This second form however isn't hollow inside and requires something inside of it.

It was raiton chakra in his fight against Naruto. However in the boruto movie/manga we've seen that Sasuke still have that second humanoid looking form. This time, second humanoind looking PS was used to cover Kurama, as I said earlier, this form requires something inside, it was Kurama this time. My personal theory is that Kurama was standing and fighting on 2 legs this time, so Sasuke decided to use humanoid version to fit better.
@Bold That does make sense but alas, his Susano’o Helmet had horns on it meaning that it was using PS. The issue is, those guys were trying to compare Madara’s PS cloaking Kurama to Sasuke’s but not addressing the differences between the two. Similar to here, I posted the images on a different site:

Sasuke’s PS:

Madara’s PS:

Naruto/Sasuke Susano’o cloak Kurama - War arc:

Naruto/Sasuke Susano’o cloaked Kurama post War arc-Boruto:

As stated earlier, unless Sasuke was using Madara’s PS to cloak Kurama, spikes should’ve been present when he had cloaked Kurama in the war arc. Which means, Sasuke didn’t use PS to cloak Kurama in the war arc.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause I’m not using a post series end movie to decide facts on the series itself. All I said about the boruto one was that it looks like sasukes bijuu susanoo, this is literally the 3rd time I’ve told you that and you’ve chosen to ignore. You claim they can “change the shape” of the susanoo but then go on about horns. By your own logic the horns don’t have to be there do they? Lol this is ridiculous dude, if you wanna think your right cool, makes no difference to me, enjoy the last word
Lmfao what a weak attempted asspull. I had said that the user could “change forms” (not shape) as in V2-V4 because you had said that “there’s no jewel and only PS has a jewel.” You made the mistake of assuming that I meant ‘Sasuke used Susano’o v4 to cloak Kurama’ when I’d never stated that at all. I’d proved you wrong then and I haven’t ceased since, especially coupled with the Boruto logic. Have a safe trip.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao what a weak attempted asspull. I had said that the user could “change forms” (not shape) as in V2-V4 because you had said that “there’s no jewel and only PS has a jewel.” You made the mistake of assuming that I meant ‘Sasuke used Susano’o v4 to cloak Kurama’ when I’d never stated that at all. I’d proved you wrong then and I haven’t ceased since, especially coupled with the Boruto logic. Have a safe trip.
Yes using boruto logic for Naruto Shippuden is indeed genius. Cool beans. Then what did he use?

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bold That does make sense but alas, his Susano’o Helmet had horns on it meaning that it was using PS. The issue is, those guys were trying to compare Madara’s PS cloaking Kurama to Sasuke’s but not addressing the differences between the two. Similar to here, I posted the images on a different site:

Sasuke’s PS:

Madara’s PS:

Naruto/Sasuke Susano’o cloak Kurama - War arc:
img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b8a6/f/2018/067/a/f/6fcabfc0_56b6_42b6_9a13_a5b34220f4c9_by_animegoin-dc5arew.png[/img]

Naruto/Sasuke Susano’o cloaked Kurama post War arc-Boruto:

As stated earlier, unless Sasuke was using Madara’s PS to cloak Kurama, spikes should’ve been present when he had cloaked Kurama in the war arc. Which means, Sasuke didn’t use PS to cloak Kurama in the war arc.
I mean, of course there has to be some differences. Besides horns, Sasuke's PS also have this holes in it's face, Madara's doesn't. Now as for Madara's PS it has those clipped "hair" on each side of face, Sasuke's PS doesn't.

Now for the Kurama merge, it doesn't have to resemble 100% the actual looking PS when it's stabilized by itself. You may ask why and in Boruto movie it was looking the exact same.

Indeed that's true

Kurama's body is being revealed in the exact same spots where the raiton chakra is.

Now as for why this version is looking exact same. I think it's because it was how to call it... "designed" to fit something. I mean during vote2 bijuu's chakra ripped through Sasuke's original PS back, wings, hands and filled it up and stayed there. So this version is basically already "pre-shaped" and is intended to be only worn as an armor and being fueled by something(raiton chakra it was during vote2 and kurama in movie) I think it can't operate by itself.

Now going back to original version. Original version is actually one solid mass, because of it, user has to manipulate shape by itself to make it fit bijuu. Because of it, it doesn't look 100% exact same as when it's stabilized by itself. It's intended to fit bijuu.

Now you were saying that Sasuke's PS has horns, but his merge didn't have it. Now look at Madara's original face features which are clipped hair.

Did his merge with kurama have hair?
it didn't either.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes using boruto logic for Naruto Shippuden is indeed genius. Cool beans. Then what did he use?
Lmfao fail. I used Boruto and Shippuden logic. Plus you’re the one trying to compare Madara’s PS to Sasuke’s when the former’s doesn’t have horns. Btw, did you notice that you still didn’t answer either of my questions that I posed to you earlier?

If he covered Kurama with V3 in the Boruto scan, how did the helmet have Sasuke’s PS horns on it? lol

Also, how come the one displayed in the war arc didn’t have the horns on its helmet if it was Sasuke’s PS? Especially considering the fact that we all know damn well that Sasuke’s Perfect Susano’o (as seen after he acquired the Rinnegan) had horns present.
Lmfao and wow, you’re still not gone? So much for me having the “last word,” huh?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao fail. I used Boruto and Shippuden logic. Plus you’re the one trying to compare Madara’s PS to Sasuke’s when the former’s doesn’t have horns. Btw, did you notice that you still didn’t answer either of my questions that I posed to you earlier?

Lmfao and wow, you’re still not gone? So much for me having the “last word,” huh?
What did he use to cover kurama? You said it wasn’t v3 earlier, then you just said it wasn’t v4 a couple posts ago, so what was it?

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, of course there has to be some differences. Besides horns, Sasuke's PS also have this holes in it's face, Madara's doesn't. Now as for Madara's PS it has those clipped "hair" on each side of face, Sasuke's PS doesn't.

Now for the Kurama merge, it doesn't have to resemble 100% the actual looking PS when it's stabilized by itself. You may ask why and in Boruto movie it was looking the exact same.

Indeed that's true

Kurama's body is being revealed in the exact same spots where the raiton chakra is.

Now as for why this version is looking exact same. I think it's because it was how to call it... "designed" to fit something. I mean during vote2 bijuu's chakra ripped through Sasuke's original PS back, wings, hands and filled it up and stayed there. So this version is basically already "pre-shaped" and is intended to be only worn as an armor and being fueled by something(raiton chakra it was during vote2 and kurama in movie) I think it can't operate by itself.

Now going back to original version. Original version is actually one solid mass, because of it, user has to manipulate shape by itself to make it fit bijuu. Because of it, it doesn't look 100% exact same as when it's stabilized by itself. It's intended to fit bijuu.

Now you were saying that Sasuke's PS has horns, but his merge didn't have it. Now look at Madara's original face features which are clipped hair.

Did his merge with kurama have hair?
it didn't either.
Using Madara as an example, The extraneous features like the clipped hair do indeed disappear but the eye brows remain the same. Madara’s PS cloaked Kyuubi retained the “curled upward” eyebrows. Sasuke’s PS has 4 horns on its eyebrows which translated over to his Juubi form and into Boruto. Using that same logic, it’s obvious that the horns aren’t there for when he (Sasuke) cloaked Kurama during the war because he wasn’t in PS.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What did he use to cover kurama? You said it wasn’t v3 earlier, then you just said it wasn’t v4 a couple posts ago, so what was it?
LMFAO WHAT A SURPRISE, dodging the questions AGAIN! Answer the damn questions rofl. Plus, you’re getting desperate and I can tell because you’re putting words in “mouth” that I’d never stated. This is the second time you’ve done that within these recent replies alone. But I’ll throw you a life line; quote where I’d stated that he didn’t use V3. I hope you can multitask.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he covered Kurama with V3 in the Boruto scan, how did the helmet have Sasuke’s PS spikes on it? lol

Also, how come the one displayed in the war arc didn’t have the spikes on its helmet if it was PS?
No shit they look different, that’s literally why I said: “There’s levels to the Susano’o as you know and they can alter its forms.” And Sasuke clearly didn’t utilize V4 when he was standing next to Naruto and their chakra avatars merged, he was using V3. That’s why I showed you that V3 has a jewel AND the scales exactly like those that covered Kurama during the war arc. Your argument initially was “V4 doesn’t have a jewel” now it’s “V3 has a jewel but not V4.” Just to reiterate, I NEVER said that Sasuke had cloaked Sasuke with LEGGED Susano’o (V4) So idk where you got that from.
LMFAO WHAT A SURPRISE, dodging the questions AGAIN! Answer the damn questions rofl. Plus, you’re getting desperate and I can tell because you’re putting words in “mouth” that I’d never stated. This is the second time you’ve done that within these recent replies alone. But I’ll throw you a life line; quote where I’d stated that he didn’t use V3. I hope you can multitask.
If your refuting him using v3,(which Still doesn’t make sense, as AGAIN, all I said about boruto is that it looks like sasukes bijuu susanoo, you assumed everything else you connected to that statement)your saying he didn’t use it, then you say he didn’t use v4. So I’m asking again, what did he use, since you seem to know for sure. I also find it odd your literal line of logic is “we didn’t see him use it before rinne, so he didn’t have it” when I can throw the same back at you with “we never see anything other than ps cover kurama, so the others can’t” your literally at a stalemate with your own logic at best. So.... enlighten me, what did he use? And honestly dude, as you can tell, I’m avoiding the preteen shit talking, it’d be awesome if you did as well. As I honestly believed he had ps at that moment, whether he awakened it right then or not, you can’t just ignore the similarities between both cloaked kuramas from shippuden. (The only reason I don’t use borutos combo is cause like I said, it’s designed from movie, and it’s after the fact that we see sasuke turn his ps into something that looked identical with raiton chakra, again, after the fact) so with sasukes normal
Ps looking extremely similar to everyone else’s bar madaras size and extra arms, it seems logical to say that the two extremely similar looking majestic attire kyuubi susanoos are using the same level susanoo. Especially when you factor in other things like both being transmigrants, both having ems, and oro saying he’d surpass madara. If madara could do it with ems why wouldnt sasuke be able to?

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If your refuting him using v3,(which Still doesn’t make sense, as AGAIN, all I said about boruto is that it looks like sasukes bijuu susanoo, you assumed everything else you connected to that statement)your saying he didn’t use it, then you say he didn’t use v4. So I’m asking again, what did he use, since you seem to know for sure. I also find it odd your literal line of logic is “we didn’t see him use it before rinne, so he didn’t have it” when I can throw the same back at you with “we never see anything other than ps cover kurama, so the others can’t” your literally at a stalemate with your own logic at best. So.... enlighten me, what did he use?

Fail Nice asspull attempt though, refer to bold below. Also, I was refuting Sasuke using V3 in the Boruto scenario because he had/has Sasuke’s PS spikes on his helmet. Rofl you fail so ****ing hard. Now answer my questions.

No shit they look different, that’s literally why I said: “There’s levels to the Susano’o as you know and they can alter its forms.” And Sasuke clearly didn’t utilize V4 when he was standing next to Naruto and their chakra avatars merged, he was using V3. That’s why I showed you that V3 has a jewel AND the scales exactly like those that covered Kurama during the war arc. Your argument initially was “V4 doesn’t have a jewel” now it’s “V3 has a jewel but not V4.” Just to reiterate, I NEVER said that Sasuke had cloaked Sasuke with LEGGED Susano’o (V4) So idk where you got that from.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Using Madara as an example, The extraneous features like the clipped hair do indeed disappear but the eye brows remain the same. Madara’s PS cloaked Kyuubi retained the “curled upward” eyebrows. Sasuke’s PS has 4 horns on its eyebrows which translated over to his Juubi form and into Boruto. Using that same logic, it’s obvious that the horns aren’t there for when he (Sasuke) cloaked Kurama during the war because he wasn’t in PS.
Horns aren't there you're right, but you do realize you're literally picking 1 visual difference and making your claim based only on this 1 thing. Because on the other side, they're too many similarities - swords, diamond chamber where the user resides, shoulder pads, long tengu nose. As you can see, Kishi really doesn't have to draw it exact same, because he already draw enough similarities, so that an average reader can come to this conclusion.

Horns or hair may be the original features so their PS look different from each other, but when PS is used on Kurama, Kishi simply doesn't draw such small details. I mean he already made it clear enough didn't he?

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There’s levels to the Susano’o as you know and they can alter its forms but even Itachi’s Susano’o had a jewel and scales. Sasuke’s does too, it depends on how they decide to manifest their chakra. Point is though, Sasuke wasn’t using PS to cloak Kurama.

Your scan implies he covered kurama with a v3, but that would be pointless since he had v4 legged
If he covered Kurama with V3 in the Boruto scan, how did the helmet have Sasuke’s PS spikes on it? lol

Also, how come the one displayed in the war arc didn’t have the spikes on its helmet if it was PS?
Fail Nice asspull attempt though, refer to bold below. Also, I was refuting Sasuke using V3 in the Boruto scenario because he had/has Sasuke’s PS spikes on his helmet. Rofl you fail so ****ing hard. Now answer my questions.
This was literally our exchange, I made the v3 comment on that scan from shippuden you showed, I’m still trying to figure out where you got I was claiming he used v3 in boruto from that. For the 5th time the only thing I said from boruto is that it looked like his bijuu susanoo, your more than welcome to pull up the quote where I said he used v3 in boruto. Like the 97 dude said, your clinging on to one thing in front of many others. And apparently, we where both wrong as we both thought v3 was v4 and vice versa. And again dude, I’m not trying to attack you here or be insulting, I have a conclusion that’s different than yours and we’re debating them, I’m kinda confused on where the animosity is coming from

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
803💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should see that InfiniteMugen's posts.

You'll realize he's joking around dude didn't know the Yin and Yang seals which Hagoromo gave Naruto and Sasuke were connected to each other.

You're wasting your time arguing with him, some sincere advice.