Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its pretty even without PS if its kurama friendly KCM. Naruto can make thousands of clones which can use FRS. Though war arc EMS was able to track jubito, so he should be able to handle naruto's speed. Though he will have to use susano continuously so it may drain him before naruto. Plus SM clones mixed in can be devastating. I'd say sasuke wins if KSM is not allowed. If it is, then naruto wins.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering the clones being broken should be an interesting matchup.
I imagine Sasuke's Enton abilities will nullify any FRS variant naruto can throw at him.
Other than that Naruto doesn't have anything that can break Susanoo.

Side note:

KCM Naruto logically doesn't make sense during the war arc.
The KCM clones fought harder than BM Naruto lol.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wins even without PS. You saw him in the war, he still has legged Susano’o which was able to chop off a large branch of the god tree.
He was able to match kcm naruto’s chakra, change in shape, and combined his Enton nature into a rasengan (which took naruto several days or maybe weeks to add wind element) all in one try.
He felt superior to kcm naruto, it was when he was Bsm that he felt inferior for a while.

This is a mismatch and I’m not even being bias.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke, mid diff.

You must be registered for see images

KCM Naruto could buy himself some time with the help of his summons and a shit ton of clones, but I highly doubt he's bringing down that Imperfect Susanoo.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can't manifest Legged Susanoo without Naruto's Chakra, so I see no point in restricting PS when EMS Sasuke can't use it solely. That and his PS has no feats. Naruto beats him mid difficulty.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got the panel now.

OT: EMS Sasuke wins imo.
Yeah Naruto's admitting he can't beat Sasuke even with his strength, because he knows he'd get raped. Hence later on he says this.

Naruto with SM knows he can't beat 3 tomoe Sasuke but here he admits he needs 9 tails chakra to fight Sasuke.

OT: Naruto would lose low difficulty at best.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah Naruto's admitting he can't beat Sasuke even with his strength, because he knows he'd get raped. Hence later on he says this.

Naruto with SM knows he can't beat 3 tomoe Sasuke but here he admits he needs 9 tails chakra to fight Sasuke.

OT: Naruto would lose low difficulty at best.
Naruto literally says you can't beat Sasuke by just being strong. Aka not even Hashirama(strong) could beat Sasuke. He's not referring to a physical fight and it's obvious by him hinting at Indra's existence.

I'll give you the second panel though.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto literally says you can't beat Sasuke by just being strong. Aka not even Hashirama(strong) could beat Sasuke. He's not referring to a physical fight and it's obvious by him hinting at Indra's existence.

I'll give you the second panel though.
You'd be right, but Naruto's admitted he stands no chance of beating Sasuke whether Indra is involved or not. The scan I provide actually confirms Naruto himself knows he needs the 9 tails power to fight Sasuke. If he was capabale of fighting/beating him without it he wouldn't have made such a statement.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can't manifest Legged Susanoo without Naruto's Chakra, so I see no point in restricting PS when EMS Sasuke can't use it solely. That and his PS has no feats. Naruto beats him mid difficulty.
Sasuke never used Legged Susno'o with Kurama's chakra what are you talking about?

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke never used Legged Susno'o with Kurama's chakra what are you talking about?

Manga shows otherwise. Manga shows Sasuke manifesting legged Susanoo only after Naruto gave him a cloak, as shown in the scan. The V3 cloak has 100x more Chakra than Kakashi, as said by the latter himself.

Reactions: 00Rinne

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke shits absolutely. Speed + chidori blade. Cut naruto up after speed blitzing him + all attacks tanked by legless susano'o. Naruto words >>>> edogawa's words.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Manga shows otherwise. Manga shows Sasuke manifesting legged Susanoo only after Naruto gave him a cloak, as shown in the scan. The V3 cloak has 100x more Chakra than Kakashi, as said by the latter himself.
No, the manga shows EMS Sasuke using legged Susano’o without the kyubi cloak, of Sasuke’s used Naruto’s chakra then he wouldn’t have the cloak surrounding him in the first place. The fact that the cloak is still there means that it was untouched.
Another thing two is that if Ems Sasuke used naruto’s chakra, he would’ve had the rinnegan to defeat Obito by now in which he didn’t

Reactions: salamander uchiha