Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's three differences between me and you;

1. I don't accuse people trying to use precognitive assumptions. Since when did you know what I know?
2. I don't revive threads nor post in them except in this case if I know they're old. I was linked and I posted.
3. I don't dislike people for such dumb reasons.​
1. Please, what other good reason could there be for you to revive a 5 month old thread. Please, enlighten me.
2. If the OP linked you, I'll take my statement back, however, if it was someone else, that's not a good reason to revive someone's thread. You may not view it as a problem, but the OP himself perhaps doesn't wish to debate this anymore and would have rather let this thread stay dead.
3. Dislike =/= Hate. I never stated that I hate you because of it, I said I dislike people who do this kind of thing, as in; I don't respect that kind of thing. Especially, since I could consider the OP as a ''friend''.

Azurestealth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people believe that Killer Bee simply stomp this Akatsuki member and I never understood why he stood no chance. I'm just shocked that people dont really believe Kakuzu will not be able to capture jinjiruki's who has shown great feats, regardless (via Gaara and Killer Bee). I took this up for a debate but the person I wanted to debate with just lost interested. So that said I decided to used my same premise for an open discussion instead. I analyzed every situation Kakuzu will be facing when going up against Bee, and what he can do to benefit the Akatsuki, by capturing him. But of course I revised my premised a bit ;)

Bee does not have Samehada in this discussion. The debate of this was restricted (don't know what premised I made that would jeopardize my claims so its out for now, even though Kakuzu can counter it). But Continuous TBB will not matter with my premise either so I do not care if its restricted in this discussion or not. This Discussion is also In Character this is an important factor of this match, to avoid people sprouting non-sense.

You must be registered for see images

(Premise in SPOILER)

Confronting Each Other In Base Form.
Since Kakuzu lacks feats of his Earth jutsus(Yes the "S" at the end), Thanks , it is best to approach what Killer Bee can do in CQC, so he can analyze what to do next.

Kakuzu always takes precaution to back himself up. That said any striking between the two will eventually result in creating or from striking the floor. Kakuzu can take advantage and hide a arm from the ground. Waiting for the moment that Killer Bee has him trap/ready to give him the death blow.

Bee has two option to get some intel on Kakuzu.
1. Throw a Lightening pencil (If he has one in this match up it doesn't matter)/one sword.
2. Using his Kenjutsu prowess to overwhelm him

But lets take these into consideration when Kakuzu has to deal with both of them.
1. Kakuzu by all means can react to as much as his fellow Akasuki member, as they was said to have to same speed (even though he displayed it a bit better. As for proof of reaction? He he had shown ability to interpret a kunai w/ exploding tag was coming towards him, even after dodging the first attack, on and a character attempting to catch him off guard, even trying to land a . The best succession Bee can pull is leaving a burnt scrape to the side he dodged. Kakuzu will now know that he can use lightening affinity, the same way Kisame analyzed his (Which may I say is smarter than).

Kakuzu will be overwhelm with his unorthodox fighting style, but with Bee's powerful strikes will be the downfall of damaging his very sharp thin . How? the answer is simple, #domutanksall. Bee's style was shown to use a spin attack to built momentum with his strikes. He also does this to leave no blind spots. With that said if Killer Bee is going to perform a powerful strike:

Will result to make it snap from making contact with Domu:

Which concludes that Killer Bee's style will be Nerfed (Nerf= To diminish the power or effectiveness of...
To make less potent.)

With this said Killer Bee's chances now is to channel Lightening to one of his sword to end the game. But with his style being Nerfed it will be easier for Kakuzu to not fall for a . It will also make more useful in this situation due to his style having blinded spot, due to it being nerfed.

EjBlack why didn't you put Kakuzu in a situation where he uses Lightening with his Kenjutsu style?
To answer that question Killer Bee has never display to concentrate channeling his weapons while his 7-style is in play. He has always shown to rely on it when he lacks the number of weapons he is holding. In all his battle in that manga this was displayed. So that said makes my points valid.

Concerning Killer Bee Powerful Cloak​

Its time for Bee to kick it up a notch, as expected.

This mode is just powerful quality of pure chakra. So much chakra that even the Kusanagi can't pierce this type of cloak. So this means logically and reasonably, for all V2 Buijuu cloaks. But this should not faze Kakuzu at all:
After Kakuzu witnessing the power of V2 cloak this will make him more vigilant when facing this transformation. And with current evidence showing how to take care of V2 in the manga it is safe to make this premise valid.

Kakashi has said . With such high caliber that was able to cancel Kakashi strongest penetrating . Because of the high caliber Kakuzu posses of penetration, it is equivalent when Kakashi Lightening as cut through . Taking a direct hit from the converged lightning spear will either severally wound or even kill him. Either way it makes V2 cloak's defense futile, when it comes powerful penetration that he had displayed.

Kakuzu was confident to apply for Akatsuki lol. If he knows the job he is taking he knows better that he has everything in his arsenal to get it done

Concerning The Final Transformation, Buijuu Mode

Kakuzu may or may not not know if he is a perfect jinjuriki, since he was surprise when the 2 tail host went . (What is with "This" "Jinjiruki").

But we do know that Kakuzu's elemental attacks will be useful due to the monster being a bigger target.

Its common sense that Full Buijuu of Bee lacks movement due to its weight, size, and tentacles for mobility. Although he has still shown impressive movement regarding the things I list[ ], we still have to take into consideration on what he knows, what happens next in order move and prepare himself. But regardless it is futile due to how his Fire jutsu . If you read, it explains that it starts from ground, meaning that it will start from traveling Bee's footing. Due to the list of why Bee Full Buijuu lacks mobility, he will struggle to jump over it. But not only that, the jutsu then starts growing to a wave, meaning it will eventually then just the footing. Thus injuring Bee

I had a discussion with the debater and he mentions how I think Kakuzu's fire would do anything to Bee?

Well that is because the Manga has shown it can take . The attacks has its own way to damage Bee, it does not have to be some-type of TBB destructive level for him to get hurt. Since Kakuzu's Fire Style: Searing Migraine dwarfs from - its going to to a lot damage to Bee.

Concerning Tail Beast Bomb
I think its common knowledge and common sense that the Akatsuki, who's goal is to capture these creatures, needs something to counter and prepare to face their strongest attack TBB. So far we have seen and confrontation, of their personal ways to counter it. So how can Kakuzu personally counter this? Lets take a look:

The manga has shown that the TBB is able to deflected/change its course with immense (explained from ).
Naruto has also shown that he held, alter, and forced Bee's . With that said Kakuzu personal move to redirect the attack is using his In dense Pressure Jutsu.[ ]

By making his mask fly to the to the side he can either use the pressure to on Bee and also redirect it to where it will be safe to explode.
[/SPOILER]

P.S. Gaara your next -_-.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more i have never understood why everyone on the base underrates Kakuzu so much. He can use every element and survived a fight with the first hokage. He is easily level with muu and all the other previous kage.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO, Dat Bump!

Whats up with that Nagashi? I thought we were cool. If you really wanted to do this, at least asked me if I am interested again to defend my points again.

Anyway, that was very ignorant to post the same argument scan to I already countered in the first place. And yet still post it like it was suppose to mean that "its uncounterable the more I showed this scan like everyone else who did previously."

Anyway the results are the same to the readers:

Anyway I respect the people who actually read the thread and agree, and the ones who did read the thread and disagree ( Madara Uzumaki Uchiha). Madara, you listen and read my counters and tried to meet me half way, but unfortunately I am not interested in defending my old post anymore. If only if everyone else was like you who disagree, instead of them being arrogant d*cks, via TheMist.

Everyone else who try to thread me under the bus, and stating me being irrational, just by looking at titles, can go suck one.