Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people believe that Killer Bee simply stomp this Akatsuki member and I never understood why he stood no chance. I'm just shocked that people dont really believe Kakuzu will not be able to capture jinjiruki's who has shown great feats, regardless (via Gaara and Killer Bee). I took this up for a debate but the person I wanted to debate with just lost interested. So that said I decided to used my same premise for an open discussion instead. I analyzed every situation Kakuzu will be facing when going up against Bee, and what he can do to benefit the Akatsuki, by capturing him. But of course I revised my premised a bit ;)

Bee does not have Samehada in this discussion. The debate of this was restricted (don't know what premised I made that would jeopardize my claims so its out for now, even though Kakuzu can counter it). But Continuous TBB will not matter with my premise either so I do not care if its restricted in this discussion or not. This Discussion is also In Character this is an important factor of this match, to avoid people sprouting non-sense.

You must be registered for see images

(Premise in SPOILER)

Confronting Each Other In Base Form.
Since Kakuzu lacks feats of his Earth jutsus(Yes the "S" at the end), Thanks , it is best to approach what Killer Bee can do in CQC, so he can analyze what to do next.

Kakuzu always takes precaution to back himself up. That said any striking between the two will eventually result in creating or from striking the floor. Kakuzu can take advantage and hide a arm from the ground. Waiting for the moment that Killer Bee has him trap/ready to give him the death blow.

Bee has two option to get some intel on Kakuzu.
1. Throw a Lightening pencil (If he has one in this match up it doesn't matter)/one sword.
2. Using his Kenjutsu prowess to overwhelm him

But lets take these into consideration when Kakuzu has to deal with both of them.
1. Kakuzu by all means can react to as much as his fellow Akasuki member, as they was said to have to same speed (even though he displayed it a bit better. As for proof of reaction? He he had shown ability to interpret a kunai w/ exploding tag was coming towards him, even after dodging the first attack, on and a character attempting to catch him off guard, even trying to land a . The best succession Bee can pull is leaving a burnt scrape to the side he dodged. Kakuzu will now know that he can use lightening affinity, the same way Kisame analyzed his (Which may I say is smarter than).

Kakuzu will be overwhelm with his unorthodox fighting style, but with Bee's powerful strikes will be the downfall of damaging his very sharp thin . How? the answer is simple, #domutanksall. Bee's style was shown to use a spin attack to built momentum with his strikes. He also does this to leave no blind spots. With that said if Killer Bee is going to perform a powerful strike:

Will result to make it snap from making contact with Domu:

Which concludes that Killer Bee's style will be Nerfed (Nerf= To diminish the power or effectiveness of...
To make less potent.)

With this said Killer Bee's chances now is to channel Lightening to one of his sword to end the game. But with his style being Nerfed it will be easier for Kakuzu to not fall for a . It will also make more useful in this situation due to his style having blinded spot, due to it being nerfed.

EjBlack why didn't you put Kakuzu in a situation where he uses Lightening with his Kenjutsu style?
To answer that question Killer Bee has never display to concentrate channeling his weapons while his 7-style is in play. He has always shown to rely on it when he lacks the number of weapons he is holding. In all his battle in that manga this was displayed. So that said makes my points valid.

Concerning Killer Bee Powerful Cloak​

Its time for Bee to kick it up a notch, as expected.

This mode is just powerful quality of pure chakra. So much chakra that even the Kusanagi can't pierce this type of cloak. So this means logically and reasonably, for all V2 Buijuu cloaks. But this should not faze Kakuzu at all:
After Kakuzu witnessing the power of V2 cloak this will make him more vigilant when facing this transformation. And with current evidence showing how to take care of V2 in the manga it is safe to make this premise valid.

Kakashi has said . With such high caliber that was able to cancel Kakashi strongest penetrating . Because of the high caliber Kakuzu posses of penetration, it is equivalent when Kakashi Lightening as cut through . Taking a direct hit from the converged lightning spear will either severally wound or even kill him. Either way it makes V2 cloak's defense futile, when it comes powerful penetration that he had displayed.

Kakuzu was confident to apply for Akatsuki lol. If he knows the job he is taking he knows better that he has everything in his arsenal to get it done

Concerning The Final Transformation, Buijuu Mode

Kakuzu may or may not not know if he is a perfect jinjuriki, since he was surprise when the 2 tail host went . (What is with "This" "Jinjiruki").

But we do know that Kakuzu's elemental attacks will be useful due to the monster being a bigger target.

Its common sense that Full Buijuu of Bee lacks movement due to its weight, size, and tentacles for mobility. Although he has still shown impressive movement regarding the things I list[ ], we still have to take into consideration on what he knows, what happens next in order move and prepare himself. But regardless it is futile due to how his Fire jutsu . If you read, it explains that it starts from ground, meaning that it will start from traveling Bee's footing. Due to the list of why Bee Full Buijuu lacks mobility, he will struggle to jump over it. But not only that, the jutsu then starts growing to a wave, meaning it will eventually then just the footing. Thus injuring Bee

I had a discussion with the debater and he mentions how I think Kakuzu's fire would do anything to Bee?

Well that is because the Manga has shown it can take . The attacks has its own way to damage Bee, it does not have to be some-type of TBB destructive level for him to get hurt. Since Kakuzu's Fire Style: Searing Migraine dwarfs from - its going to to a lot damage to Bee.

Concerning Tail Beast Bomb
I think its common knowledge and common sense that the Akatsuki, who's goal is to capture these creatures, needs something to counter and prepare to face their strongest attack TBB. So far we have seen and confrontation, of their personal ways to counter it. So how can Kakuzu personally counter this? Lets take a look:

The manga has shown that the TBB is able to deflected/change its course with immense (explained from ).
Naruto has also shown that he held, alter, and forced Bee's . With that said Kakuzu personal move to redirect the attack is using his In dense Pressure Jutsu.[ ]

By making his mask fly to the to the side he can either use the pressure to on Bee and also redirect it to where it will be safe to explode.
[/QUOTE]

Kakuzu Finishing UP

We can conclude that non of Kakuzu's attacks can't one shot the Buijuu. So how will he defeat it? Well by adding up the damage he will be taking.

I already made a premises explaining Base form taking damage in my introduction, Severe Damage or possibly killing concerning V2, and explain the burning damage he will take for going full form. I also explain what Pressure Damage is able to do too, while countering TBB.

With that said Each of Kakuzu's element has shown to have its uses to take on Killer Bee specifically and each of these techniques will cause damage to him. So after all of the damage he will be taking for each element it is time to end it:
[ ]​
Lets read that [X] above again.

It was said that by adding the wind attack, not only will it increase the flames power but it also mases it explosives, due to the pressure. It had proven itself when the fire+wind attack was creating on the .

With that said:

Not only were the previous damage I explain concerning all stages Kakuzu will face, but using this type will will force Bee to at this point.

With that said Kakuzu can pick and choose how to finish this U_U.

P.S. Gaara your next -_-.

Reactions: Draegod

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just read some of it and saw some flaws

1. Why are you using the metal release for this? its a lot better then domu, and it wont crush especially if he streams it with lightning.
2. Killer bees V2 easily blitzes kakazu, he can evade all of kakazus attacks with no harm.
3. TBB would be to quick for kakazu to get into his flying form.

Thats just a few things im sorry dude but kakazu cant take down bee.

and TBB is too large for kakazu to completely dodge even with the height he had against naruto, TBB easily goes higher then that ill show pictures if i have time.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara>>>>Kakuzu btw

OT: You have allot of fails in the since that you misunderstood allot of manga feats and scans! Im going in!

You underestimate Base Bees feat!

One with his ability to go in and out of Bijuu mode and BM feats he stops/blocks/defend allot if not all of Kakuzu's attacks!

He in base Tanked Chidori powered by water!
Tanked a "V2" latriot from his brother!
Survived a chop from his bro!
Survived attacks from partial C2 juugo!
etc etc

Nothing Kakuzu has shown will be able to phase him (domo or not).

Speed wise he is wayyyy faster than kakuzu and will be able to fight in conjunction with his swords to tech Kaku's reaction speed! With that being said; he will not do the butterfly Dance (i call it that) that destroyed sasuke, he will simply use his lighting attacks off bat (like against kisame who he knew nothing about). And with his underground tentacle attacks he will easily be able to sneak up on kakuzu to grab for a possible fatal blow!

Ill just get teh mask out the way real quick!

When dealing with numbers (the moment kakuzu unleashes the mask), Bee will go BM and clear the field! If this doesnt kill them, it will atleast knock them down to get sealed with ink clones or Get Lariot 1 by 1 9atleast one heart goes KO).

Bee then can go V2 and tank/dodge destroy them with speed and power!

Your V2 lighting blade argument is flawed and i have already countered that:

Kakashi never used Lightning blade on the V2 Jin; He used lighting Chain on V2 chakra (not the Jinjurikis arm). Ill break it down:

As you can see when Oru touched the V2 chakra his skin basically melted! But!

When oru made direct contact With NARUTO's real body in V2 form nothing happened! The arms Kakashi Cut/sliced NOT PIERCED was chakra only! It was not The V2s real arms (only has 2 btw).

Its a little deeper btw; i couldnt find the thread i broke it down in. But trust its already been explain!

Besides:

He already used Lighting Blade on V2 skin and nothing happened! =D

Now, with that being said; if he sees a powerful enough atk being lunched he can simply go BM and tank it or use Tentacle Bunshin to fake him out and counter attack!

Im just starting with this post. But basically Bee is wayy too much.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just read some of it and saw some flaws

1. Why are you using the metal release for this? its a lot better then domu, and it wont crush especially if he streams it with lightning.
2. Killer bees V2 easily blitzes kakazu, he can evade all of kakazus attacks with no harm.
3. TBB would be to quick for kakazu to get into his flying form.

Thats just a few things im sorry dude but kakazu cant take down bee.

and TBB is too large for kakazu to completely dodge even with the height he had against naruto, TBB easily goes higher then that ill show pictures if i have time.
Im on phone and can address some pointers people post.
1. Steel release gif was to put my puts into an action that was all. The non canon jutsu was just a perfect example using its hardness to defend against weapons. Now that the confusion is outta way. Re read the point since I address the rest of the sentence.
2. I suggested reading my point again concerning v2. As for defensive the answer is obvious.
3. Provide evidence
4. It seems did skim through my points concerning tbb. I suggest reading ALL my argument then break it down when you have the time.

@Dregod your points will be address when i get home since it will take more then words and sentences for a rebuttal. As for your last post lol na my home girls aint ez. Me and the girls i hang wit arent bout dat life

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't see how. This match-up is terrible for Kakuzu seeing as how Domu's main weakness is Raiton and Killer Bee comes from a village that specializes in Raiton.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara>>>>Kakuzu btw
Soon, Ill take care of that.

One with his ability to go in and out of Bijuu mode and BM feats he stops/blocks/defend allot if not all of Kakuzu's attacks!
(Keep in mind that my arguments were concerning manga knowledge. For Bee to properly counter Kakuzu's attack, by going back in forth in modes to counter, is to know what he can do.)

He in base Tanked Chidori powered by water!
Tanked a "V2" latriot from his brother!
Survived a chop from his bro!
Survived attacks from partial C2 juugo!
etc etc
Nothing Kakuzu has shown will be able to phase him (domo or not).
-Sasuke was not going for a lethal blow, which manga shows no stabbing wound
-Without intel to kill
-Raikage always level himself to not damage with intent. And thats what gets Bee upset.
-Bee has always shown to move out the way when it Juugoo was about to boost his attack. Like your example (Got outta way from the boost).
Bee also attempt to dodge Juugo's next attack when he was vulnerable, and made sure he d it.

He is still vulnerable for Kakuzu's attacks he displayed. And Kakuzu can always strangle him too.

Speed wise he is wayyyy faster than kakuzu and will be able to fight in conjunction with his swords to tech Kaku's reaction speed! With that being said; he will not do the butterfly Dance (i call it that) that destroyed sasuke, he will simply use his lighting attacks off bat (like against kisame who he knew nothing about). And with his underground tentacle attacks he will easily be able to sneak up on kakuzu to grab for a possible fatal blow!
Kakuzu and Kisame have the same speed in the databook and Kisame was doing just fine. I already addressed the rest of the sentence in my OP. If Bee use underground tentacle solution then this part of my argument comes in handy:
Kakuzu always takes precaution to back himself up. That said any striking between the two will eventually result in creating or from striking the floor. Kakuzu can take advantage and hide a arm from the ground. Waiting for the moment that Killer Bee has him trap/ready to give him the death blow.

Ill just get teh mask out the way real quick!

When dealing with numbers (the moment kakuzu unleashes the mask), Bee will go BM and clear the field! If this doesnt kill them, it will atleast knock them down to get sealed with ink clones or Get Lariot 1 by 1 9atleast one heart goes KO).
First off. People think that Kakuzu has to release all of his hearts when that is not the case. He can also attached his mask on his . It is Kakuzu's choice to fight what is best to attack his opponent with Earth Judge Fear ( ). And with that said Building up that type of attack only worsens Bee's situation. But the air he is gather is vulnerable to Fire. So that . .

Bee then can go V2 and tank/dodge destroy them with speed and power!
That is true concerning V2 but that is also vise-versa due to Domu and Jingou's flexibility making it harder to destroy.

Your V2 lighting blade argument is flawed and i have already countered that:

Kakashi never used Lightning blade on the V2 Jin; He used lighting Chain on V2 chakra (not the Jinjurikis arm). Ill break it down:

As you can see when Oru touched the V2 chakra his skin basically melted! But!

When oru made direct contact With NARUTO's real body in V2 form nothing happened! The arms Kakashi Cut/sliced NOT PIERCED was chakra only! It was not The V2s real arms (only has 2 btw).

Its a little deeper btw; i couldnt find the thread i broke it down in. But trust its already been explain!

Besides:

He already used Lighting Blade on V2 skin and nothing happened! =D
Kakashi's Lightening attack comes from building momentum from his own speed making the attack his penetrating attack very famous. I still fail to see how the chakra arms are any weaker then the V2 body. In fact that proves that the chakra arms attack can produce acid effect while keeping it's V2 quality.

Now, with that being said; if he sees a powerful enough atk being lunched he can simply go BM and tank it or use Tentacle Bunshin to fake him out and counter attack!

Im just starting with this post. But basically Bee is wayy too much.
(Keep in mind that my arguments were concerning manga knowledge. For Bee to properly counter Kakuzu's attack, by going back in forth in modes to counter, is to know what he can do.)

Bee switch time (In BM) has not shown to be quick enough to counter/take attacks specifically anyway.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
terrible bee rapes i only read the bijuu dama part kakazu wind isnt redirecting 6 tbbs at once not to mention his blast tbb witch obliverates him
bee wins low diff

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
terrible bee rapes i only read the bijuu dama part kakazu wind isnt redirecting 6 tbbs at once not to mention his blast tbb witch obliverates him
bee wins low diff
Here's my evidence and kakazu couldn't fly this high, of rasenshurikan nailed him this is RIP and then theirs continuous one which wouldn't even be needed

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bee wins low diff
Even with the evidence I post were a TBB can be redirected and guided before the explosion? Where literally all the people who counter TBB has done this? And so you basically have nothing to refute ok Thanks for trying.

I strongly disagree with this.
Thats what a discussion is for. Stating your disagree doesn't help much to my counters. Thanks for putting effort and trying to created one, which I guess you would concede too, since you didn't write anything but to "agree to disagree" at this point. Thats cool with me too.

Here's my evidence and kakazu couldn't fly this high, of rasenshurikan nailed him this is RIP and then theirs continuous one which wouldn't even be needed
First of all your wrong about the flight and height. It's impossible to ignore that the way they were maneuvering in the air was not flight. Jumping from the then able to curve into a position that looks like they are (Look carefully at curve they made in that picture)? And concerning height, Kakuzu's Mask were one base/platform below Choza in his Giant size. They were a little more higher then him. Keep in mine that he is Buijuu/ Summons height. .

And also the fact that my argument to counter TBB is practically the same as Hirashima and Naruto in the manga. But instead the Air Pressure covers more range so this doesn't need to be address once again.

TLDR Bijuudama barrage stomps Kakuzu.

Bee wrecks him.
So basically you had no counter to my OP and was force to at least write something concerning the points I already made. Ill take your concession and glad you at least made you comment. You have a good day.