Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee soloes in base form.

That's that.
So you have no counter to my Base Bee arugment even when I made it simple and gave it pictures to entertain the baby readers. Ill take your concession though. Thanks for trying.

Don't really care tbh.And you're welcome.
You basically you want to build post points ok. You enjoy that

illidanson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you have no counter to my Base Bee arugment even when I made it simple and gave it pictures to entertain the baby readers. Ill take your concession though. Thanks for trying.
My counter is that you're not being realistic at all. 7 Sword Dance takes him out for sure:

First of all the gif you have off Metal skin breaking a sword is from a movie so it's irrelevant :p And even if Kakuzu somehow broke 1 of the swords he still has 6 left, which is more than enough to overwhelm Kakuzu, considering Sasuke, who's a highly skilled swordsman and quite a bit faster than Kakuzu could barely keep up with the 7 swords dance.

And Killer Bee doesn't even have to try and speed blitz Kakuzu with his Raiton enhanced swords. The 7 sword dance is made up of numerous consecutive strikes, leaving the opponent no room to attack or escape. As soon as he gets in range, which won't be any problem since he certainly is a lot faster than Kakuzu, (probably around same speed as version 1 A: ) then he can just keep on attacking, pusing Kakuzu to his limits. And Kakuzus only means block those attacks are with his Metal skin, and when he does that Killer Bee can just enchance his swords with Raiton and cut him to pieces easily.

So in short he takes him out cause of way superior speed and being able to break through Kakuzus defense pretty easily, simply by enhancing his swords. Since he can break Kakuzus defense and since his attacks are too fast and too many for Kakuzu to escape, Killer Bee simply takes it.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My counter is that you're not being realistic at all. 7 Sword Dance takes him out for sure:

First of all the gif you have off Metal skin breaking a sword is from a movie so it's irrelevant :p And even if Kakuzu somehow broke 1 of the swords he still has 6 left, which is more than enough to overwhelm Kakuzu, considering Sasuke, who's a highly skilled swordsman and quite a bit faster than Kakuzu could barely keep up with the 7 swords dance.
First off concerning the gif I already address this:
1. Steel release gif was to put my puts into an action that was all. The non canon jutsu was just a perfect example using its hardness to defend against weapons. Now that the confusion is outta way. Re read the point since I address
Killer Bee's powerful strikes well fall victim to Domu due to its Diamond hard skin (Much better hardness then steel). We have seen that Bee's sword couldn't finish the job after attempting to cut through Zabuza's sword with Lightening. Once the lightening was off the steel from Zabuza's sword it. And your last mention was that Kakuzu breaking only one? No way man Killer Bee's spin attack exposes more strikes then one . Thats about 3-4 frontal swords that the spin attack he did against Sasuke. So thats about 3-4 that will damage his sword. My argument said that Kakuzu will be overwhelm, if you read it carefully, but my premise clcearly shows how he can deal with it with his defense.

And Killer Bee doesn't even have to try and speed blitz Kakuzu with his Raiton enhanced swords. The 7 sword dance is made up of numerous consecutive strikes, leaving the opponent no room to attack or escape. As soon as he gets in range, which won't be any problem since he certainly is a lot faster than Kakuzu, (probably around same speed as version 1 A: ) then he can just keep on attacking, pusing Kakuzu to his limits. And Kakuzus only means block those attacks are with his Metal skin, and when he does that Killer Bee can just enchance his swords with Raiton and cut him to pieces easily.
Killer Bee will fail with any speed blitz attempts of Raiton. My opening has shown a scan on how Kakashi (speedster character) attempt to do it to Hidan via Raikri. Kakuzu replaced his heart and appeared in front of Kakashi in time to knock him out. This is evidence that Kakuzu's taijutsu should not be slept on just because someone is faster then you and has lightening to destroy you defense. Basically the scan proves it is not easy if he sees it coming.
I pretty much went though these points in OP lol so I suggest reading it again. P.S. that scan does not prove that Bee is the same speed as V1 Raikage. Its like saying if you took a bullet for your girlfriend, makes you faster then one.

So in short he takes him out cause of way superior speed and being able to break through Kakuzus defense pretty easily, simply by enhancing his swords. Since he can break Kakuzus defense and since his attacks are too fast and too many for Kakuzu to escape, Killer Bee simply takes it.
No way. Judging by your response you didnt read my points carefully. Killer Bee simply gets outsmarted, nerfed, and pretty much owned in Base form.

illidanson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee will fail with any speed blitz attempts of Raiton. My opening has shown a scan on how Kakashi (speedster character) attempt to do it to Hidan via Raikri. Kakuzu replaced his heart and appeared in front of Kakashi in time to knock him out. This is evidence that Kakuzu's taijutsu should not be slept on just because someone is faster then you and has lightening to destroy you defense. Basically the scan proves it is not easy if he sees it coming.
I pretty much went though these points in OP lol so I suggest reading it again. P.S. that scan does not prove that Bee is the same speed as V1 Raikage. Its like saying if you took a bullet for your girlfriend, makes you faster then one.

No way. Judging by your response you didnt read my points carefully. Killer Bee simply gets outsmarted, nerfed, and pretty much owned in Base form.
You're obviously just a huge fanboys. Also pointing to your OP is stupid, since I have already countered it's bullshit and in any case most of it is based of you're ridiculous claim of Kakuzu actually being able to keep up with Killer Bee in taijutsu.

You can't even compare Kakashi and Killer Bee in terms of speed. Killer Bee is simply way faster and it's obvious that you didn't see the whole A/Killer Bee thing if you think it's anything like taking a bullet.

A was standing right in front of Naruto when he made that punch. Killer Bee was standing several meters away yet managed to blitz in and stop the punch. The fact that he was even able to react to the punch was impressive, but because he was standing far away he also had to move at incredibly speeds to jump in and save Naruto.

And he did that. Kakuzu wouldn't even see the punch before it was too late. It's a simply fact that Killer Bee could blitz Kakuzu.

But as I said he doesn't even have to do that, he can easily take him out in taijutsu vs kenjutsu, whether he has 7 or 4 swords. As long as he enchants them with Raiton he simply beats Kakuzu, cause Kakuzu can't defend against it.

He's slower than Killer Bee, his defense it practically useless against Raiton and he simply can't keep up in taijutsu.

But in any case i'm done arguing with you. It's obvious that you're just a Kakuzu fanboy on a completely ridiculous scale. I'm pretty sure you claimed he was top 10 once aswell... (Or was another guy??)

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're obviously just a huge fanboys. Also pointing to your OP is stupid, since I have already countered it's bullshit and in any case most of it is based of you're ridiculous claim of Kakuzu actually being able to keep up with Killer Bee in taijutsu.

You can't even compare Kakashi and Killer Bee in terms of speed. Killer Bee is simply way faster and it's obvious that you didn't see the whole A/Killer Bee thing if you think it's anything like taking a bullet.

A was standing right in front of Naruto when he made that punch. Killer Bee was standing several meters away yet managed to blitz in and stop the punch. The fact that he was even able to react to the punch was impressive, but because he was standing far away he also had to move at incredibly speeds to jump in and save Naruto.

And he did that. Kakuzu wouldn't even see the punch before it was too late. It's a simply fact that Killer Bee could blitz Kakuzu.

But as I said he doesn't even have to do that, he can easily take him out in taijutsu vs kenjutsu, whether he has 7 or 4 swords. As long as he enchants them with Raiton he simply beats Kakuzu, cause Kakuzu can't defend against it.

He's slower than Killer Bee, his defense it practically useless against Raiton and he simply can't keep up in taijutsu.

But in any case i'm done arguing with you. It's obvious that you're just a Kakuzu fanboy on a completely ridiculous scale. I'm pretty sure you claimed he was top 10 once aswell... (Or was another guy??)
Lmao day change of tone out of no where. First of all you didn't counter nothing, all you put out was concerning base Bee. I had to correct your statements concerning the tiny pointers you made, compare to the rest I mention. And by what definition are you talking about Taijutsu. You mean his wrestling style? His sword style? Because so far once again you are putting words in my mouth.

You cannot provide proof that Kakashi could not be compare to Bee in speed. So sprouting BS much?

Listen to your sentence. A was AFTER Naruto. The Target was Naruto, Bee was not in screen yet. And you even said it your self A didn't move an itch! So thats was suppose to compare speed to V1 A? And because Bee intervene from A's punch proves that his speed is too much for Kakashi/ compared to V1 Ay, lol? Thing about that logic one more time with this example:

"you came home after work and heard someone breaking into your house. You heard it coming from the Kitchen. Your girlfriend was there and she started streaming. You ran there as soon as possible to help her. You see the burglar pointing the gun to her and gets ready to shoot her. You move in the way for her, so you can take the hit for her."

Does this example prove that you are faster then the bullet just because you intervene? Not only was that prove bad of an example of speed but the scan shows A not even moving an inch to attack.

I like how you getting upset and result to the same pointers I already address. So shall I repeat them? Sure. 7-style was already counter by Kakuzu's defense so there it is and now your saying 4 style? By what evidence has Bee done with 4 style? What can he do? You basically got nothing because his main style has lost it's potent. Simple. He cannot do the same fighting he had with 7 swords and that is to overwhelm his opponent with no blind spots, which I already address. So default Bee will be most likely fight the way he fought Kisame (which I may add have the same speed then Kakuzu, while Kakuzu provided a bit better then Kisame). So your silly underrating is thrown out the window from there.

Not only did I explain this already, I already provided evidence that Bee can only focus on channeling Raiton one item at a time. Kisame's speed already dodged it when thrown so I don't need to address that and Bee attempting to go close when only get himself messed up from Kakuzu's CQC, with the evidence I provided.

It funny how this is your way of conceding by leaving insults to my pointers. Underrate the character Im providing evidence of his skill and what he can interpret vs Bee. And then want to result in stamping "fanboy on it". The whole purpose of this thread was to show Kakuzu able to capture or finish Bee. He has proven the skill to do it, by no means was this a thread to show Kakuzu being above Bee. Yet you failed to read that part to in my "shity arguments".

So your done? Ok so Ill accept your concession though as you only like to nitpick one point of my argument, when I already ruin those small pointers.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Kakuzu could counter TBB (you gave a pretty weak argument tough)

But this... is bye bye kakuzu (if you think domu tanks this you're crazy :D)
You must be registered for see images

you did good until you reached BM... Maybe i agree with Kakuzu taking v2 Bee

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Kakuzu could counter TBB (you gave a pretty weak argument tough)

But this... is bye bye kakuzu (if you think domu tanks this you're crazy :D)

you did good until you reached BM... Maybe i agree with Kakuzu taking v2 Bee
Concerning weak, please address them so I can further elaborate when I come back from work.

And address that whirlwind attack already so Ill quote it:

First off. People think that Kakuzu has to release all of his hearts when that is not the case. He can also attached his mask on his . It is Kakuzu's choice to fight what is best to attack his opponent with Earth Judge Fear ( ). And with that said Building up that type of attack only worsens Bee's situation. But the air he is gather is vulnerable to Fire. So that . .
So yea when I come back from work point out these stuff since you said I was doing good still BM.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people believe that Killer Bee simply stomp this Akatsuki member and I never understood why he stood no chance. I'm just shocked that people dont really believe Kakuzu will not be able to capture jinjiruki's who has shown great feats, regardless (via Gaara and Killer Bee). I took this up for a debate but the person I wanted to debate with just lost interested. So that said I decided to used my same premise for an open discussion instead. I analyzed every situation Kakuzu will be facing when going up against Bee, and what he can do to benefit the Akatsuki, by capturing him. But of course I revised my premised a bit ;)

Bee does not have Samehada in this discussion. The debate of this was restricted (don't know what premised I made that would jeopardize my claims so its out for now, even though Kakuzu can counter it). But Continuous TBB will not matter with my premise either so I do not care if its restricted in this discussion or not. This Discussion is also In Character this is an important factor of this match, to avoid people sprouting non-sense.

(Premise in SPOILER)

Confronting Each Other In Base Form.
Since Kakuzu lacks feats of his Earth jutsus(Yes the "S" at the end), Thanks , it is best to approach what Killer Bee can do in CQC, so he can analyze what to do next.

Kakuzu always takes precaution to back himself up. That said any striking between the two will eventually result in creating or from striking the floor. Kakuzu can take advantage and hide a arm from the ground. Waiting for the moment that Killer Bee has him trap/ready to give him the death blow.

Bee has two option to get some intel on Kakuzu.
1. Throw a Lightening pencil (If he has one in this match up it doesn't matter)/one sword.
2. Using his Kenjutsu prowess to overwhelm him

But lets take these into consideration when Kakuzu has to deal with both of them.
1. Kakuzu by all means can react to as much as his fellow Akasuki member, as they was said to have to same speed (even though he displayed it a bit better. As for proof of reaction? He he had shown ability to interpret a kunai w/ exploding tag was coming towards him, even after dodging the first attack, on and a character attempting to catch him off guard, even trying to land a . The best succession Bee can pull is leaving a burnt scrape to the side he dodged. Kakuzu will now know that he can use lightening affinity, the same way Kisame analyzed his (Which may I say is smarter than).

Kakuzu will be overwhelm with his unorthodox fighting style, but with Bee's powerful strikes will be the downfall of damaging his very sharp thin . How? the answer is simple, #domutanksall. Bee's style was shown to use a spin attack to built momentum with his strikes. He also does this to leave no blind spots. With that said if Killer Bee is going to perform a powerful strike:

Will result to make it snap from making contact with Domu:

Which concludes that Killer Bee's style will be Nerfed (Nerf= To diminish the power or effectiveness of...
To make less potent.)

With this said Killer Bee's chances now is to channel Lightening to one of his sword to end the game. But with his style being Nerfed it will be easier for Kakuzu to not fall for a . It will also make more useful in this situation due to his style having blinded spot, due to it being nerfed.

EjBlack why didn't you put Kakuzu in a situation where he uses Lightening with his Kenjutsu style?
To answer that question Killer Bee has never display to concentrate channeling his weapons while his 7-style is in play. He has always shown to rely on it when he lacks the number of weapons he is holding. In all his battle in that manga this was displayed. So that said makes my points valid.

Concerning Killer Bee Powerful Cloak​

Its time for Bee to kick it up a notch, as expected.

This mode is just powerful quality of pure chakra. So much chakra that even the Kusanagi can't pierce this type of cloak. So this means logically and reasonably, for all V2 Buijuu cloaks. But this should not faze Kakuzu at all:
After Kakuzu witnessing the power of V2 cloak this will make him more vigilant when facing this transformation. And with current evidence showing how to take care of V2 in the manga it is safe to make this premise valid.

Kakashi has said . With such high caliber that was able to cancel Kakashi strongest penetrating . Because of the high caliber Kakuzu posses of penetration, it is equivalent when Kakashi Lightening as cut through . Taking a direct hit from the converged lightning spear will either severally wound or even kill him. Either way it makes V2 cloak's defense futile, when it comes powerful penetration that he had displayed.

Kakuzu was confident to apply for Akatsuki lol. If he knows the job he is taking he knows better that he has everything in his arsenal to get it done

Concerning The Final Transformation, Buijuu Mode

Kakuzu may or may not not know if he is a perfect jinjuriki, since he was surprise when the 2 tail host went . (What is with "This" "Jinjiruki").

But we do know that Kakuzu's elemental attacks will be useful due to the monster being a bigger target.

Its common sense that Full Buijuu of Bee lacks movement due to its weight, size, and tentacles for mobility. Although he has still shown impressive movement regarding the things I list[ ], we still have to take into consideration on what he knows, what happens next in order move and prepare himself. But regardless it is futile due to how his Fire jutsu . If you read, it explains that it starts from ground, meaning that it will start from traveling Bee's footing. Due to the list of why Bee Full Buijuu lacks mobility, he will struggle to jump over it. But not only that, the jutsu then starts growing to a wave, meaning it will eventually then just the footing. Thus injuring Bee

I had a discussion with the debater and he mentions how I think Kakuzu's fire would do anything to Bee?

Well that is because the Manga has shown it can take . The attacks has its own way to damage Bee, it does not have to be some-type of TBB destructive level for him to get hurt. Since Kakuzu's Fire Style: Searing Migraine dwarfs from - its going to to a lot damage to Bee.

Concerning Tail Beast Bomb
I think its common knowledge and common sense that the Akatsuki, who's goal is to capture these creatures, needs something to counter and prepare to face their strongest attack TBB. So far we have seen and confrontation, of their personal ways to counter it. So how can Kakuzu personally counter this? Lets take a look:

The manga has shown that the TBB is able to deflected/change its course with immense (explained from ).
Naruto has also shown that he held, alter, and forced Bee's . With that said Kakuzu personal move to redirect the attack is using his In dense Pressure Jutsu.[ ]

By making his mask fly to the to the side he can either use the pressure to on Bee and also redirect it to where it will be safe to explode.
[/SPOILER]

P.S. Gaara your next -_-.[/QUOTE]

The n1 mistake is that you ignored one big fact...

KillerBee can tank Biju Dama (biger and more destructive than any of Kakuzu's fire atacks)

And still you say that Kakuzu would hurt him using this:

Killer Bee is in fact not a lot afected by fire, His skin would just be burnt, but it wouldn't K.O him, Also KB can use his tentacles for defence purposes, you saying that Kakuzu can defeat killerBee by making him gain a lot of damage one atack by one is flawled. :

Also, Kakuzu's defence against TBB is none... the one you gave is a pretty weak argument, First of all, Naruto DID NOT deflect the TBB, he just added more strenght to it by pushing it, also it was Killer Bee's V2 bijuudama, wich is pretty small (smaller than naruto in KCM mode)... How is a wind atack changing the curse of a TBB when Hashirama needed the RASHOMON gates to do that? The onlyones that could be able to deflect the TBB so far are the Juubi, Hashirama and Naruto with a bigger TBB...

So your Kakuzu argument against TBB is noot good, Your fire argument is not good since Killer Bee can tank TBB and also has tanked fire, his skin got burnt that's all, kakuzu ain't finishinf Killer Bee with fire atacks or wind atacks.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even with the evidence I post were a TBB can be redirected and guided before the explosion? Where literally all the people who counter TBB has done this? And so you basically have nothing to refute ok Thanks for trying.
nah your just fanboying bijuu dama barrage to deadly for him redirect ha whirl pool bijuu dama barage good night he cant even take down v2 bee

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The n1 mistake is that you ignored one big fact...

KillerBee can tank Biju Dama (biger and more destructive than any of Kakuzu's fire atacks)
And still you say that Kakuzu would hurt him using this:
Killer Bee is in fact not a lot afected by fire, His skin would just be burnt, but it wouldn't K.O him, Also KB can use his tentacles for defence purposes, you saying that Kakuzu can defeat killerBee by making him gain a lot of damage one atack by one is flawled. :
Your contradicting yourself. Your saying that Killer Bee can't be affected by fire but say he can at the same time. Second you cannot compare gaseous attack and chakra explosion damage they both have different priorities. And third, The context shows Bee's own words and expression when he had burning damage. "sfx: Fzzzzzz" "Bee: It Burns!!" (yes, two Exclamation point.) Last, your point shows that you are throwing my words around. You said I made a claim that it would KO him, no where did I ever stated that. So Ill quote myself again to what I said:
Due to the list of why Bee Full Buijuu lacks mobility, he will struggle to jump over it. But not only that, the jutsu then starts growing to a wave, meaning it will eventually then just the footing. Thus injuring Bee
It is Italic, Underlined and Bold (no way you can miss it).

Now for your last sentence (I underlined) it seem you brought out my conclusion and did not even attempt to rebuttal it. So how is it flaw? all of Kakuzu's attacks has proven to be destructive on its own. Each element that I explain has proven to damage Bee. Wind, Fire, and Lightening. And with the icing on the cake to make it worst Fire+Wind. So please provide why it is flaw without just stating it.

Also, Kakuzu's defence against TBB is none... the one you gave is a pretty weak argument, First of all, Naruto DID NOT deflect the TBB, he just added more strenght to it by pushing it, also it was Killer Bee's V2 bijuudama, wich is pretty small (smaller than naruto in KCM mode)... How is a wind atack changing the curse of a TBB when Hashirama needed the RASHOMON gates to do that? The onlyones that could be able to deflect the TBB so far are the Juubi, Hashirama and Naruto with a bigger TBB...

So your Kakuzu argument against TBB is noot good, Your fire argument is not good since Killer Bee can tank TBB and also has tanked fire, his skin got burnt that's all, kakuzu ain't finishinf Killer Bee with fire atacks or wind atacks.
Ok your first point about Naruto doesn't make sense and you took out of context. Let start from page 7 from that same chapter. You see being Firing it at FULL Buijuu, and Naruto moving out the way. Next page proves it AND THEN Killer switch to V2. Now as your point you made the context shows that Bee ask Naruto to push through the TBB. As it shows in the previous page the force of the ball didn't go all the way through. That is why he ask Naruto to push it through more. The key word here is Push in that context. And look at the sfx Naruto made in that scan: it says "whap" the sound means a forceful blow (Thus you see Naruto pushing it). So your wrong about that.

Now your asking me how is a wind attack changing the course of a TBB? First is to understand the jutsu itself. [ ] <--

If you read it, it explains that the attack itself it pressurized. The purpose of the attack is using its density of the wind. The jutsu was so powerful that it completely shattered the trees in the scan. And keep in mind of the size of just one . So again this jutsu will do better then Naruto's strength in pushing and Hirashima's Iron walls to chip it/ redirect it. Because it even covers more range.

So yea last sentence you repeated yourself and took some words out of context.

Lol jokes, Killer bee takes this.
Another band wagoner.

Nice thread, but at the end of the day, Kakuzu can't keep up with Version 2 nor Bijuu mode for that matter.

Even with the points I made/ being an open discussion and yet thats all you can say regarding that I already address this points, thanks.

nah your just fanboying bijuu dama barrage to deadly for him redirect ha whirl pool bijuu dama barage good night he cant even take down v2 bee
Ok night, Ill accept your concession

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I looked at some of the comments and not one person agrees with to theory Ejblack, is that what we call a fail thread?
First its not a theory.
Second they fail to rebuttal the points I made
Third resulting to leave side comments because they have no choice but to be bias regarding the points I made.
Is this what you you call a fail attempt avoid conceding and leave no choice but to underrate the character?

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First its not a theory.
Second they fail to rebuttal the points I made
Third resulting to leave side comments because they have no choice but to be bias regarding the points I made.
Is this what you you call a fail attempt avoid conceding and leave no choice but to underrate the character?
no you failed to want to hear anything else than what you belive killerbee shits is i said kakazu has no fire power to negate bijuu damas nor can he dodge them

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no you failed to want to hear anything else than what you belive killerbee shits is i said kakazu has no fire power to negate bijuu damas nor can he dodge them
First of all that whole sentence doesn't make sense. Second you have yet made a rebuttal as to why it wouldn't. So once again your stop being an idiot and explain as to way/ make a rebuttal to why it will not work. Since I already address the situation and then elaborated 3 times, ill be waiting until you break it down instead of pulling sentences out of your ass, with your bias approach.