sancio1995

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi may be cold hearted to naruto but he still cares about him because he is the son of his sensei and very alike to obito so he cares a lot about him like he cares the rest of the team and he belives naruto can be greater than hisa own father so he didnt train him because its better to be trained by a sannin than a jounin

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was at the beginning of the series when he was just a goofball. he dropped an eraser on his head, argued with the hokage and never stfu!!! wouldnt you hate him? but when he learned more about how strong he and his resolve are, he started to like him more. and there is this little page right here....... which says otherwise........

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi said "I'm STARTING to fall in love with you." Which could imply that he didn't like him before. I know he is waaay nicer and more supportive of Naruto in Shippuuden, but it just seems that way because Sasuke is gone. If Sasuke were still there, he probably still wouldn't give Naruto a chance, he seems to only notice Naruto when Sasuke isn't around. Like in the filler arcs, I know they're fillers, but still. In part 1 Kakashi never had anything good to say about Naruto, then Sasuke leaves and Kakashi shows so much confidence in him (If you've seen the filler eps, when Sasuke was there Kakashi looked at Naruto as worthless. Like in the Chunin exam when he didn't see Naruto's fight, he comes back and doesn't appologize to Naruto for missing his match and doesn't even congradulate him for winning. Then when Naruto tries to worn Kakashi about Gaara Kakashi replies "Shut up." Hasn't seen Naruto in about a month and that's the first thing he says to him, how sweet.

Last edited:

sancio1995

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi said "I'm STARTING to fall in love with you." Which could imply that he didn't like him before. I know he is waaay nicer and more supportive of Naruto in Shippuuden, but it just seems that way because Sasuke is gone. If Sasuke were still there, he probably still wouldn't give Naruto a chance, he seems to only notice Naruto when Sasuke isn't around. Like in the filler arcs, I know they're fillers, but still. In part 1 Kakashi never had anything good to say about Naruto, then Sasuke leaves and Kakashi shows so much confidence in him (If you've seen the filler eps, when Sasuke was there Kakashi looked at Naruto as worthless.
you are wrong he said that to see if naruto disconcentrates or not it was only a trick

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was told to take care of Sasuke by Jiriaya. He can't simply say no to one of the legendary sannins!
And he does care about Naruto. DID YOU NOT SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE SAW NARUTO LYING ON THE FLOOR UNCONCIOUS AFTER THE WHOLE SASUKE BATTLE THING? He even said sorry for being late!! He's never said something like that. He just makes up this weird nonbelievable excuse!
And in shippuden he takes Naruto under his wing to help him try to perfect the rasengan! GAH!!! LOOK AT THE DETAILS!!! lol
I just remembered something about that VoyE thing, even though Naruto was hurt, and possibly half dead, Kakashi still actually thought about going after Sasuke instead of tending to Naruto. Pakkun was the one that covinced Kakashi to take care of Naruto before pursuing Sasuke. If you care about someone, you shouldn't even have to think twice about getting them medical attention, right?

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
look everybody has their favorites but that doesn't mean they care less about u in any way.look if there is someone like naruto at school and u don't know them u how would u judge them?kakashi judge naruto a bit too quickly.but sasuke is totaly popular in his village hearin hes great and all at first and thats where he got his first judgement.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi has done mistakes, that's true, but that's his way. Remember their first training, how hard it was and how he intimidated them? It's just his way.
As for Sasuke, it's normal to be closer to him. They were the only ones -at that point- with the sharingan except of Itachi aka their enemy! Who would be a better sensei for sasuke than Kakashi? It's logical to focus on him.
Also maybe being close to Naruto, hurts him alot. Naruto is the son of his dead sensei and a constant reminder of his comrade. Imagine that psychology?
And, just because it was mentioned, Naruto has self healing powers and Kakashi knew that. Sasuke on the other hand, the young genius with Konoha's secret weapon -Sharingan-, was running away. He thought of following him instead of helping Naruto, considering not only his student but also whole Konoha!

TLK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was Kakashi's apparent favorite, kind of like how Orochimaru was Sarutobi's apparent favorite. Sarutobi regretted picking the "wrong" one, much as Kakashi might.

We are also unsure of how Nimato Namizake treated Kakashi (as you know, the 4th was sensei to Kakashi). Kakashi may be passing along the Karma he got from #4 to Naruto.

That can't be too bad, can it? Look how Kakashi turned out.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi cares for the whole of Team 7. But Sasuke was a child unable to give his feelings away when Kakashi trained him, and Naruto is already 16 and needs to learn to be colder to be able to fight. If Kakashi had trained Sasuke at this age, he would have treated him otherwise.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just remembered something about that VoyE thing, even though Naruto was hurt, and possibly half dead, Kakashi still actually thought about going after Sasuke instead of tending to Naruto. Pakkun was the one that covinced Kakashi to take care of Naruto before pursuing Sasuke. If you care about someone, you shouldn't even have to think twice about getting them medical attention, right?
But kakashi knew Naruto would heal because of the fox, plus

Kakashi was worried about Sasuke going to Orochimaru!!

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kakashi's problem is he's stuck up and arrogant, so I guess it figures why Kakashi wouldn't care anything for Naruto. Kakashi seems to go out of the way to amke sure Naruto doesn't surpass Sasuke. He taught Sasuke Chidori, but scolds Jiraiya for teaching Naruto Rasengan. He had no right to do that. When Jiraiya taught Naruto Rasengan, Naruto was officially his student, so Kakashi had no say in Naruto's training anymore. He had his chance with Naruto and he blew it. He only wanted Sasuke, well, he got Sasuke. So he should've kept his mouth shut about Naruto learning Rasengan. Kakashi never understood anything about Naruto, and he never made a move to understand him, so what can he tell Jiraiya about Naruto that he doesn't know already. Kakashi is a hypocrite.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you reading the manga? cause i remember Kakashi being hospitalized and hurt but thinking about naruto's training...and i recall him being hurt cause he followed Naruto when our little hero decided to fight Deidara all by himself leaving Sakura and that old lady to fight Sasori...so this forced him to enable MS and he was seriously hurt but he saved naruto's b* then, right? And of course he never understood naruto's charecter, they are so different!

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you reading the manga? cause i remember Kakashi being hospitalized and hurt but thinking about naruto's training...and i recall him being hurt cause he followed Naruto when our little hero decided to fight Deidara all by himself leaving Sakura and that old lady to fight Sasori...so this forced him to enable MS and he was seriously hurt but he saved naruto's b* then, right? And of course he never understood naruto's charecter, they are so different!
Well, it only made more sense to go with Naruto because Didara was an Akatsuki member and the Akatsuki are after all Jinchuryki. And, before Naruto and the group leave to go on the mission, Jiraiya tells Kakashi to watch after Naruto and make sure he doesn't do anything reckless.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes but that doesn't change the fact that he actually went with Naruto to fight an Akatsuki member not just any enemy...Anyway, this doesn't go anywhere i really don't believe that Kakashi has a problem with Naruto...To be honest I don't think Kakashi has a problem with anyone, but if that is ur point of view fine with me...:D