Kakashi's problem with Naruto?

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm new here. I posted this in the General Discussion, but I think it could also fit here. We know Kakashi favored and cared the most for Sasuke, but do you think he cares for Naruto at alll? With Sasuke, he was very supportive and understanding with him. With Sakura, he was comforting and consolling with her. But with Naruto, he just seemed like he didn't care for him the way he did Sasuke, or even Sakura. I mean, you'd think he'd be very fond of Naruto, since he's like Obito (who Kakashi claims was his best friend). He just always seemed more cold and indifferent to Naruto than anyone else.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm new here. I posted this in the General Discussion, but I think it could also fit here. We know Kakashi favored and cared the most for Sasuke, but do you think he cares for Naruto at alll? With Sasuke, he was very supportive and understanding with him. With Sakura, he was comforting and consolling with her. But with Naruto, he just seemed like he didn't care for him the way he did Sasuke, or even Sakura. I mean, you'd think he'd be very fond of Naruto, since he's like Obito (who Kakashi claims was his best friend). He just always seemed more cold and indifferent to Naruto than anyone else.
i never really thought of that

sgt

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no jiraiya said that kakashi shud take care of sasuke because sasuke has sharingan like kakashi and he can help him more than anyone else could
and jiraiya is like naruto so he is the best one for him.

kakashifan9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi was told to take care of Sasuke by Jiriaya. He can't simply say no to one of the legendary sannins!
And he does care about Naruto. DID YOU NOT SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE SAW NARUTO LYING ON THE FLOOR UNCONCIOUS AFTER THE WHOLE SASUKE BATTLE THING? He even said sorry for being late!! He's never said something like that. He just makes up this weird nonbelievable excuse!
And in shippuden he takes Naruto under his wing to help him try to perfect the rasengan! GAH!!! LOOK AT THE DETAILS!!! lol

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I posted in the other one Kakashi is very kind to Naruto in Shippuden. He just took Sasuke under his wing, like Iruka Umino took Naruto under his.

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was told to take care of Sasuke by Jiriaya. He can't simply say no to one of the legendary sannins!
And he does care about Naruto. DID YOU NOT SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE SAW NARUTO LYING ON THE FLOOR UNCONCIOUS AFTER THE WHOLE SASUKE BATTLE THING? He even said sorry for being late!! He's never said something like that. He just makes up this weird nonbelievable excuse!
And in shippuden he takes Naruto under his wing to help him try to perfect the rasengan! GAH!!! LOOK AT THE DETAILS!!! lol
I just thought he was better to Naruto in Shippuden because Naruto is all he has left since Sasuke left.

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Kakashi is so "cold" to Naruto excatly cuz he is like Obito, his best friend, he wont let Naruto get close to his heart cuz he fears to get hurt again....

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what my friend said. She says that since Naruto looks like Kakashi's old sensei, and acts like Obito, that just being around Naruto may be painful for Kakashi. But, lets say he does care for Naruto, then acting cold towards him won't protect him from being hurt again, because if Naruto were to die, would Kakashi feel it any less just because he acted cold and tried to push Naruto away? Kakashi has always seemed to be a very sensible person, so you'd think he'd know that pushing people away won't help him.

Mints

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It all depends in points of views. Why? Becuase, its true, Jiriya told Kakashi to focus in Sasuke and not on Naruto: he would take care on him. But, Kakashi was too indiferent to Naruto. So...yeah.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Jiraiya told Kakashi he'd take Naruto after Kakashi had already decided to train the only student he cares for, Sasuke.
Nope, that's not true. Kakashi cares for everyone. Even for members from other teams. (remember that he went with Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino to fight against Akatsuki. The only jounin with a bunch of, talented yes, but kids, against Akatsuki!!!)

He just early realized that he simply isn't the proper sensei for Naruto and the only shinobi with Sharingan available. This shows, that he was the best choice for sasuke and his Sharingan and not for Naruto with the Kyubi. Naruto needed j-man and Kakashi saw that.

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thaught the reason he went with Shikamaru and the others was for Asuma, Asuma may have been a friend to zKakashi and Kakashi wanted to watch out for his friends students, since he Asuma can't keep an eye onm them anymore.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watching our for your friend's students and fighting against two Akatsuki members are two completly different things. Of course he cared for Asuma and wanted to revenge his death, but going after Akatsuki with kids is an act of bravery!

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think sasuke reminded him of himself, sakura reminded him of rin but naruto reminding him of obito is kinda bad cause he bring back memories kakashi trying to surpress

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if that's true, then you'd think Kakashi would be a little nicer to Naruto, since he regrets how cold he was to Obito before he died. I mean Kakashi's treatment of Naruto mirrors, soo much, his treatment of Obito in the Gaiden. He called Obito "The crybaby ninja" just like he calls Naruto "The nuckelhead ninja."