Kakashi's problem with Naruto?

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not just about Naruto. I think Kakashi failed as a leader to Team 7 in general. He passed them just because Sasuke did one nice thing for Naruto (offering food) and says they have perfect teamwork. Teamwork has to be built over time, Team 7 was just formed a day prier to the Bell Test, and he exspects them to bond and know eachother inside and out in one day. He always says "Those that don't watch out for their comrades are trash." Well I guess that makes him a hypocrite then, since he only trained one student and not the other two. He sometimes says their teamwork is bad, but doesn't at least try to do something about it. Like in one episode, when Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are fighting, Kakashi says "It looks like we're still not making progress on the teamwork." Then, he tells them to go home. So, he tells them they're aren't working well together and dismisses them. Back to the training thing, Some people say he trained Sasuke because he undestands the most about him and is the best trainer for him. Well, Kakashi should have become a private tutor and took Sasuke on as a personal apprentice, so that way Naruto wouldn't have to deal with a teacher that didn't know anything about him and couldn't help him. And Sakura would've had a different sensei as well.

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly because u have to built up the teamwork he dismissed them that day. Cause he saw no progress. Kakashi is not a tutor, he is a Konoha shinobi and he has to be a leader of a team, not just of one person. I cant see ur point here, why do u think he hasn't helped the other two? the only thing he did more to sasuke was to teach him the chidori. And that cause he saw Gaara's ultimate sand defence at the exams. And a good sensei does not just teach you techniques. He/she teaches a way to live and fight. And Kakashi has done that.

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly because u have to built up the teamwork he dismissed them that day. Cause he saw no progress. Kakashi is not a tutor, he is a Konoha shinobi and he has to be a leader of a team, not just of one person. I cant see ur point here, why do u think he hasn't helped the other two? the only thing he did more to sasuke was to teach him the chidori. And that cause he saw Gaara's ultimate sand defence at the exams. And a good sensei does not just teach you techniques. He/she teaches a way to live and fight. And Kakashi has done that.
He's a shinobi, but he's tutoring genin, which makes him a tutor. He helped Sasuke with Chidori, which is one more thing than he ever taught the other two. And, if he did such a good job teaching teamwork and lessons, why did Team 7 break up? All three of his students willing left him, because they weren't benefitting from him.

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please do not underline or mark my words this is not polite. Team 7 was broken up cause they all felt terrible when they lost Sasuke. They couldn't work together anymore cause they all felt bad.

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please do not underline or mark my words this is not polite. Team 7 was broken up cause they all felt terrible when they lost Sasuke. They couldn't work together anymore cause they all felt bad.
I mark the words just to be specific on what i'm refering to, not to sound condicending. Sasuke left and he was the only one actually being taught. Kakashi wasn't doing anythng for Naruto at the begining, so Jiraiya took him, and Sakura was never trained by Kakashi so she also went to another teacher. Kakashi should've just stayed in ANBU where he knew what he was doing.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mark the words just to be specific on what i'm refering to, not to sound condicending. Sasuke left and he was the only one actually being taught. Kakashi wasn't doing anythng for Naruto at the begining, so Jiraiya took him, and Sakura was never trained by Kakashi so she also went to another teacher. Kakashi should've just stayed in ANBU where he knew what he was doing.
Well i wrote just 2 lines, i believe i can understand to which one of them you are referring too...Anyway, letting Naruto go is a clear sign of what a great teacher he really is...Cause when he saw that J-man was to train Naruto and Tsunade Sakura he immediately left, acknowledging his inferiority in front of 2 legendary ninjas...

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i wrote just 2 lines, i believe i can understand to which one of them you are referring too...Anyway, letting Naruto go is a clear sign of what a great teacher he really is...Cause when he saw that J-man was to train Naruto and Tsunade Sakura he immediately left, acknowledging his inferiority in front of 2 legendary ninjas...
Actually, three legendary ninja, you left out Orochimaru. So, thank goodness the sannin came along or Naruto would be dead and Sakura would be the weakest thing in the show.

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, three legendary ninja, you left out Orochimaru. So, thank goodness the sannin came along or Naruto would be dead and Sakura would be the weakest thing in the show.
nope... he wasn't in the presence of orochimaru and he wouldn't want sasuke to go to him...
maybe kakashi didn't teach that much in the sense of teaching jutsus but he was one hell of a role model

kakashi may not have taught many jutsu but he's helped teach naruto how to become strong and and shown him what it means to be a true ninja... kakashi has sacrificed his own safety to protect them over and over again from zabuza all the way upto the present... including risking his own eyesight in his sharingan eye with ms... because he knows full well what those powers do to the user...

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm new here. I posted this in the General Discussion, but I think it could also fit here. We know Kakashi favored and cared the most for Sasuke, but do you think he cares for Naruto at alll? With Sasuke, he was very supportive and understanding with him. With Sakura, he was comforting and consolling with her. But with Naruto, he just seemed like he didn't care for him the way he did Sasuke, or even Sakura. I mean, you'd think he'd be very fond of Naruto, since he's like Obito (who Kakashi claims was his best friend). He just always seemed more cold and indifferent to Naruto than anyone else.
ye i kno i noticed that always as well like how he trained sasuke to get chidori
but then again he is training naruto now with rasenshuriken and also
have u ever thouht its because he reminds of obito and obito is dead
and maybe when he looks at naruto he sees obito which might make him feel uncompfertable:kakashi::naruto:

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You'd think if he was going to go into tutoring and teaching students, he'd get strong and good enough to protect them from things. Something I left out in a previous post. You'd think he'd be more respnsible. Like when he found about the Wave mission was an A-rank, he went through with it. He preaches about comrades, but put his students in danger. If Haku wasn't so sweet, Kakashi would've lost two students on that mission. Haku could've killed Naruto and Sasuke very early on in the Ice mirrors, but he was going easy on them.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now you really have a point. Haku could have easily killed Sasuke and Naruto and in my opinion Kakashi sensei shouldnt have gone through with this...But you forget one thing...when Sasuke and Naruto and Sakura decided to become shinobi they have already decided to put their life on the line. It was a clear decision. So, they were ready to sacrifice their lives to protect that old guy. And Kakashi asked them first.

Reactions: Kawagiri

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ye i kno i noticed that always as well like how he trained sasuke to get chidori
but then again he is training naruto now with rasenshuriken and also
have u ever thouht its because he reminds of obito and obito is dead
and maybe when he looks at naruto he sees obito which might make him feel uncompfertable:kakashi::naruto:

Then shouldn't being around Sasuke make him uncomfortable? If Sasuke is like Kakashi was at his age, then shouldn't Kakashi be akward around Sasuke since he feels his old foolishness and Sasuke attitude was what got Obito killed.

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What got Obito killed is his decision to become a shinobi...Being a ninja means exactly that. Fight and win...or else u die.
I know that but Kakashi does not. He thinks Obito dying is his fault. And he regrets the way he treated Obito before. But when you look at it, he treats Naruto the same way.

Last edited:

XAvatar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakshi is a nice Ninja he likes naruto just as much as all his students but the reason he went with sasuke was simply because there both lightning users and have sharingan thus he was prime choice to train sasuke and jirya was the only one at the time to train naruto due to fact can you really see kakshi handling 4 tailed naruto kakshi like naruto hes just a ninja who keeps to himself and helps out as best as he can when he can :D rock on kakshi ^_^

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakshi is a nice Ninja he likes naruto just as much as all his students but the reason he went with sasuke was simply because there both lightning users and have sharingan thus he was prime choice to train sasuke and jirya was the only one at the time to train naruto due to fact can you really see kakshi handling 4 tailed naruto kakshi like naruto hes just a ninja who keeps to himself and helps out as best as he can when he can :D rock on kakshi ^_^
gooo kakashi sensei!!

jasminegreen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some people have said Kakashi taught Sasuke because he was afraid Sasuke would go to Orochimaru, but that can't be it. Because Kakashi was confident that Sasuke wouldn't leave so he couldn't have been worried about it. Example, when Kakashi was sealing Sasuke's curse mark, Orochimaru shows up and tells Kakashi that no matter what he does, Sasuke will seek him out. But, Kakashi tells Orochimaru that Sasuke, no matter what, would never go to him. And, another exaple, when Kakashi was teaching Sasuke Chidori, Gaara shows up and gets to talking with Sasuke and he tells Sasuke that he can see, in Sasuke's eyes, that Sasuke seeks power and will do anything to get it, even kill. Then Kakashi tells Gaara that he can't read Sasuke as well as he thinks. Kakashi was so confident that he knew Sasuke better than anyone, well Orochimaru and Gaara seem to be the ones that know Sasuke better. Kakashi showered Sasuke with special treatment and respect and Sasuke did nothing deserving of it, other than the fact that he's an 'Uchiha.' Naruto works so hard to gain respect and Sasuke just autoatically gets it. I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when Sasuke does arrive in Konoha with
the intent to destroy it.

Last edited:

Uchiha Haakon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don`t think there is a problem with naruto and kakashi...it`s just that ( when the chuunin exam was goin on ) he may have seen much of himself in sasuke and then thaught him the chidori...^_^