Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto didnt just kick Nagatos ass he would have been dead if he wouldnt go Kyubi berserk on Peins ass. And all that AFTER Nagato destroyed the village of Konoha and After he basically beat everyone in Konoha except the med ninjas and those far far away. He used a Shinra Tensei that DISABLED him to use his main power when Naruto came and on top of everything HE WASNT EVEN TRYING TO KILL NARUTO, He was tired and he couldnt use his main power, he used up most of his chakra and at the end if he wasnt good deep down inside he would have gone Gedo Mazo or something similar on Narutos ass

so you cant just say Naruto kicked Nagatos ass

but I really do think that Jiraiya in his mode (which includes 3 Sages Ma and Pa and a lot more jutsus than Naruto) still trumped Naruto at the time ... cmon Naruto was a noob in SM, but Jiraiya was an expert

but I still say SM Naruto > Kakashi

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aww Shiz, I totally forgot that. The dimensional portal is aimed and then sucks you in like a black hole, kinda like Amaterasu (but without the super sucktion). So once kamui is activated your'e screwed Lolz. But, yeah SM Naruto, if he tries to dodge Kamui he might end up with only half his body, which would make him dead. But the problem would be getting a bead on him, coz on previous uses like, Deidara's explosion, Pain's nail and the Susano'o arrow it was easy coz they were not moving left or right but towards him. I guess to get him to stand still he's gonna have to use a trap, Shadow clones, Summoned Dogs, a bowl of ramen maybe.Lolz, I'm starting to think that SM Naruto will have a hard time against Kakashi.
Bowl of Ramen would work xd

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sar·casm/ˈsärˌkazəm/
Noun: The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

^ Learn the definition of that word while also learning to read properly while also learning to quote on forums properly.

Question From You
"why he didn't use kamui when he fought pain?"

Answer:
Because Kishi wanted Naruto to defeat Pain's main path, not Kakashi. Show is called "Naruto"

Your Post:
"Jiraiya in sage mode is stronger than Naruto in sage mode? No way!
Jiraiya maintained his sage mode while the old frogs were on his shoulders that's why pa wanted Naruto and him to unite and since the kyuubi rejected pa, it ended up Naruto saving clones to replenished sage mode.

My Answer:
Jiraiya is clearly stronger than Naruto, sorry, give me facts otherwise you have no need to post falsely stating stuff.

Your Post:
Jiraiya in sage mode was defeated by Pain
Naruto in sage mode won against Pain
Its on the anime"

My Answer:
First of all, you're lucky that the Anime fight isn't any different from the Manga fight, Anime is not as accurate as the Manga is, try not to use that sentence next time in a debate.

Second, Jiraiya in Sage Mode was defeated by Pain, yes. Unlike Naruto, Jiraiya had no information on Pain at all from start to finish. After the fight Pain clearly stated Jiraiya would have won without a doubt if he had found out the secret sooner than he did.

Naruto in Sage Mode won against Pain, no. First of all, Naruto entered that battle with every bit of information on Pain that the entire village had already gathered. Pain already won that fight the second he pinned Naruto down with the rods, Hinata then chose to step in and try to rescue him in a failed attempt, thus angering Naruto and making him go nearly up to the ninth tail, however is stopped by his father Minato, he then gets a second chance to fight Pain. Allow me to repeat that, a second chance to fight Pain. He lost already, then Kishi of course gave him a round 2 with Pain since he's the main character, in which case he convinced Pain through his "Talk-No-Jutsu" as a few people on this forum would call it.

Tell me this, what do you think would happen if Jiraiya was lucky enough for Kishi to give him a second chance after he found out the truth behind Pain? Take your time in answering or else you'll just reply with something that will make me and a few others laugh, more than likely. Not trying to be a jerk but if you weren't so assertive as to call me wrong when you stated no proof behind it, it's a bit insulting.

as·ser·tive/əˈsərtiv/
Adjective: Having or showing a confident and forceful personality.

^ In case you don't know the definition of that word either.
You don't have to put "dictionary thing" here because I can read and understand english properly. Its a bit insulting for someone like me.

I'm implying the power of Kakashi's kamui why he didn't used it on Pain because there are risks and since you're answer is too far from the proper answer, that Kishi wanted it well ofcourse it is. This is his anime. All the things happen in Naruto is based on what Kishi wanted.

Yes, Naruto has intel on Pain while Jiraiya was defeated because he sacrificed his life to get info from Pain. I'll throw back your answer, Its because that's what Kishi wanted too. Naruto in Sage mode should win against Pain and Jiraiya in sage mode should die because of Pain.

The anime follows what's on the manga though it has a slight changes or additions for more twist but what's on the manga is on the anime too.
I am reading and watching Naruto that's why I reacted on your post.

If Jiraiya fight Pain again, I'M NOT SURE IF HE'LL WIN OR NOT because Pain also can counter everything that Jiraiya has since Pain will also know the capability of his sage mode. I don't have time to think about it.
You can laugh all you want and you can flame me all you want but if your mind is set that kakashi can beat Minato, a hokage and one of the lucky persons who hitted Madara and Kakashi never did that with all the time he has and Itachi, who defeated him once and needed Naruto's aid to help him on the 2nd time they fought, then I won't argue with you.
The things I said were based on the anime/manga. If you're watching Naruto then you should know what I'm telling is the truth. I never imagined it.

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't have to put "dictionary thing" here because I can read and understand english properly. Its a bit insulting for someone like me.

I'm implying the power of Kakashi's kamui why he didn't used it on Pain because there are risks and since you're answer is too far from the proper answer, that Kishi wanted it well ofcourse it is. This is his anime. All the things happen in Naruto is based on what Kishi wanted.

Yes, Naruto has intel on Pain while Jiraiya was defeated because he sacrificed his life to get info from Pain. I'll throw back your answer, Its because that's what Kishi wanted too. Naruto in Sage mode should win against Pain and Jiraiya in sage mode should die because of Pain.

The anime follows what's on the manga though it has a slight changes or additions for more twist but what's on the manga is on the anime too.
I am reading and watching Naruto that's why I reacted on your post.

If Jiraiya fight Pain again, I'M NOT SURE IF HE'LL WIN OR NOT because Pain also can counter everything that Jiraiya has since Pain will also know the capability of his sage mode. I don't have time to think about it.
You can laugh all you want and you can flame me all you want but if your mind is set that kakashi can beat Minato, a hokage and one of the lucky persons who hitted Madara and Kakashi never did that with all the time he has and Itachi, who defeated him once and needed Naruto's aid to help him on the 2nd time they fought, then I won't argue with you.
The things I said were based on the anime/manga. If you're watching Naruto then you should know what I'm telling is the truth. I never imagined it.
Then you understand my reply on why Kakashi didn't use Kamui on Pain's main path, because in reality he could have but Kishi wanted Naruto to be the hero, since Naruto is the main character.

The fact Jiraiya died against Pain wasn't lack of skill, it was lack of intel, which is what Kishi wanted, yes. I don't understand what the point in that sentence was that you wrote.

Naruto Anime is actually different from Manga, it's nowhere near as accurate, in the anime it says Itachi ran from Jiraiya because he could have defeated both Itachi and Kisame (Something along those lines) But in the manga it's much different lines.

If Jiraiya fought Pain again, he'd win. Pain even said it himself.

____

"but if your mind is set that kakashi can beat Minato"

Seriously? I even gave you the definition for the word "Sarcasm" and you then say it's insulting to you that I did that, yet you still apparently don't understand it? You definitely must not be able to read. Clearly I put the words "Sarcasm" right underneath my sentence about Kakashi being able to beat Minato (and Itachi), once again I'll say it, "Clearly I put the word "Sarcasm" right underneath my sentence about Kakashi being able to beat Minato (and Itachi)" so yeah, learn to read before you reply once again x_x it's annoying to have to repeat myself so many times.

KillaCam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage Naruto

Reasons:

Even if kakashi got kamui, naruto can use his clones, kakashi wont know which one to hit.

And i know he wont waste it trying to aim at the wrong one.

Also, hiding is futile, he can sense chakara

And naruto is pretty fast in sage mode, specially since he was able to flicker from the top of gamabunta's head to in-front of tsundade to kill one of the peins in basically an instant.

Naruto would wear kakashi out.

Naruto Sage perks:

Better Strenght\Taijutsu

Faster

Sensory type

Stronger ninjutsu (Great ball Rasengan, Two handed rasengans, FRShuriken)

Better summons

Kakashi perks:

Better Strategest

More Experienced

Kamui

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage Naruto

Reasons:

Even if kakashi got kamui, naruto can use his clones, kakashi wont know which one to hit.

And i know he wont waste it trying to aim at the wrong one.

Also, hiding is futile, he can sense chakara

And naruto is pretty fast in sage mode, specially since he was able to flicker from the top of gamabunta's head to in-front of tsundade to kill one of the peins in basically an instant.

Naruto would wear kakashi out.

Naruto Sage perks:

Better Strenght\Taijutsu

Faster

Sensory type

Stronger ninjutsu (Great ball Rasengan, Two handed rasengans, FRShuriken)

Better summons

Kakashi perks:

Better Strategest

More Experienced

Kamui
I actually really liked your opinion on it, although as you have read probably, I side with Kakashi, but really liked how you actually chose to list reasons behind your belief and gave pretty good ones at that (The sensing chakra and everything)

Nice post :)

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like kakashi as well but there is no way he is beating sage Naruto, one punch and kakashi is done. There are just too many ways for kakashi to lose and not enough ways he can win.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>There is no way in hell in which Kakashi wouldnt give it his all against main Pain in such a serious fight, he didnt even know Naruto was coming and if Kishi did it that Naruto could fight Pain that just means he thinks Naruto is stonger too

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>There is no way in hell in which Kakashi wouldnt give it his all against main Pain in such a serious fight, he didnt even know Naruto was coming and if Kishi did it that Naruto could fight Pain that just means he thinks Naruto is stonger too
I'm not saying the story is wrong, but if it was a reality case scenario then Kakashi is smart enough to at least take down the strongest one before he dies, to make it easier on his village. However Naruto was meant to kill them to become the hero, Kishi writes good stories and that was a great way to have the fight.

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then you understand my reply on why Kakashi didn't use Kamui on Pain's main path, because in reality he could have but Kishi wanted Naruto to be the hero, since Naruto is the main character.

The fact Jiraiya died against Pain wasn't lack of skill, it was lack of intel, which is what Kishi wanted, yes. I don't understand what the point in that sentence was that you wrote.

Naruto Anime is actually different from Manga, it's nowhere near as accurate, in the anime it says Itachi ran from Jiraiya because he could have defeated both Itachi and Kisame (Something along those lines) But in the manga it's much different lines.

If Jiraiya fought Pain again, he'd win. Pain even said it himself.

____

"but if your mind is set that kakashi can beat Minato"

Seriously? I even gave you the definition for the word "Sarcasm" and you then say it's insulting to you that I did that, yet you still apparently don't understand it? You definitely must not be able to read. Clearly I put the words "Sarcasm" right underneath my sentence about Kakashi being able to beat Minato (and Itachi), once again I'll say it, "Clearly I put the word "Sarcasm" right underneath my sentence about Kakashi being able to beat Minato (and Itachi)" so yeah, learn to read before you reply once again x_x it's annoying to have to repeat myself so many times.
I think you didn't understand my point. Kakashi learned kamui from the start of Shippuden and he encountered many strong ninjas up to Pain's battle and he used kamui occasionally to think it's his ultimate weapon. If he can wipe all ninjas with his kamui why didn't he used it? The reason is because its too risky my friend. That's my point. And you give me an answer that Kishi wanted that? What kind of answer was that?
That's why I throw back your question with that kind of answer that you gave me. I hope you did understand. The thing you're saying that Jiraiya in sage mode is stronger than Naruto in sage is not so acceptable to me. He already surpassed his father and Jiraiya.

I think you have to re-read my post the last time. I said there are slight changes and add-ons on the anime compare to the manga but the entire story is the same. What you're saying is just a minor change of the anime from the manga their lines particularly. It doesn't change the whole storyline. There are many slight changes and additions and you're not the only one who observed it.

About that sarcasm thing you said. I completely know the definition of that hateful word. Actually I said that because it's really insulting. Your reply is too sarcastic for me.

If your mind is set that Minato and Itachi are weaker than Kakashi then I won't argue with you. If you think he is the greatest badass that you've ever seen then be it. I just want to imply how wrong you are when you said it because I have evidence. Hbu? do you have?

Does others laugh at my post? I bet you're the only one who believe Kakashi can beat Minato and Itachi.

Lastly, I CAN READ, WRITE AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. Jeezz why does people usually insults others because of it. Does this gives you additional kumi?

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you didn't understand my point. Kakashi learned kamui from the start of Shippuden and he encountered many strong ninjas up to Pain's battle and he used kamui occasionally to think it's his ultimate weapon. If he can wipe all ninjas with his kamui why didn't he used it? The reason is because its too risky my friend. That's my point. And you give me an answer that Kishi wanted that? What kind of answer was that?
That's why I throw back your question with that kind of answer that you gave me. I hope you did understand. The thing you're saying that Jiraiya in sage mode is stronger than Naruto in sage is not so acceptable to me. He already surpassed his father and Jiraiya.

I think you have to re-read my post the last time. I said there are slight changes and add-ons on the anime compare to the manga but the entire story is the same. What you're saying is just a minor change of the anime from the manga their lines particularly. It doesn't change the whole storyline. There are many slight changes and additions and you're not the only one who observed it.

About that sarcasm thing you said. I completely know the definition of that hateful word. Actually I said that because it's really insulting. Your reply is too sarcastic for me.

If your mind is set that Minato and Itachi are weaker than Kakashi then I won't argue with you. If you think he is the greatest badass that you've ever seen then be it. I just want to imply how wrong you are when you said it because I have evidence. Hbu? do you have?

Does others laugh at my post? I bet you're the only one who believe Kakashi can beat Minato and Itachi.

Lastly, I CAN READ, WRITE AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. Jeezz why does people usually insults others because of it. Does this gives you additional kumi?
I'm simply telling you what would happen in a reality based scenario, would you honestly wait to use your most powerful technique if you were about to die? No, you'd use it at all cost, but this is a story and is going to be written how the writer wants it to be, simple. Naruto passed Jiraiya as of now yes, but not back during the Pain fight.

The changes may just be lines but lines change everything, the fact is Itachi was stronger than Jiraiya then, but in the anime they made it look like Jiraiya could have killed Kisame and Itachi right then and there in a 2v1 which is not so, which in the end changed the storyline quite a bit for many anime watchers when compared to manga readers.

Wow, after so many posts you still don't get it do you. Here allow me to dumb it down for you which will sadly insult you more but hey what else can I do to make you understand, here we go, let's hope you get it this time.

sar·casm/ˈsärˌkazəm/

^ Alright now that you know that word and the definition of the word, let's go back to my post.

I said something along the lines of "Yeah of course Kakashi can beat Minato and Itachi, it's pretty obvious but if it was a 2v1 then maybe Kakashi would lose, doubt it though. <- Sarcasm, but nah Kakashi isn't stronger than Itachi or Minato"

^ That is what I said in the post you so desperately are trying to make a point about yet are just further embarrassing yourself. I included the word "Sarcasm" and then even went on to say Kakashi would lose to them.

Now tell me, if you say you know how to read correctly, and also you so confidently say that you know the definition of the word "Sarcasm" and that you are insulted by the fact I am making fun of your I.Q.... then why do you still after so many posts, not understand what I type in many sentences to try and tell you that you are wrong about quoting me there and that what you quoted was originally a joke that I typed to Algalon.

In conclusion, yes I'm sure others do laugh at your posts because they probably are wondering why you haven't been able to grasp on to the fact that I was being sarcastic.

So if you are confident that you can do the following that you stated. "I CAN READ, WRITE AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. Jeezz why does people usually insults others because of it. Does this gives you additional kumi?"

Then please do so.

Just in case those words are too hard to read for you... here is the answer in them.

Kakashi is not stronger than Itachi or Minato, Kakashi would in fact lose if he had to fight them, I was being sarcastic when I said that he would win, which means I was joking, which means I was not stating facts, what I said was actually false and everyone(Except you apparently) here knows that it's false and that I was being sarcastic.

Last edited:

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright i'm the biggest Kakashi fan there is and i could make up a thousand scenarios where kakashi would win this fight but i'm not gonna do that this time.

Kakashi would put up a hell of a fight against any shinobi in Naruto.

As far as Dratasy saying that Kakashi's Kamui sucked up Susanoo's arrow, im just going to say that there was no skill involved in that really it was coming straight at him all he had to do was activate Kamui and it would have benn absorbed just like when pein flung the nail at him. I dont think he would be able to catch a rapidly and erratically moving Sage mode Naruto with Kamui unless he ran straight at him like raikage would do.Naruto uses clones well anywat and Kakashi may use Kamui on the wrong Naruto and be dizzy and be vulnerable to attack.
Anyway the real advantage Naruto has over Kakashi is not the Rasen-shuriken,the only reason Kakashi could not add nature manipulation to rasengan was because wind is the one affinity Kakashi does not have. That is what kakashi meant by saying that Naruto surpassed him.By that only not in all aspects.Kakashi has already added Nature manipulation to his own original technique the chidori to make it the Lightning cutter/blade.Naruto only surpassed kakashi in furthering the Rasengan to its best form.
But back to what i was saying the only advantage Naruto has over Kakashi is his Gigantic summons that he has access to plus the two wise elder toads.

kakashifan9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No matter how much I love Kakashi, Naruto would kick his butt. ._.
I'm sorry, but Kakashi was struggling to keep up with two Pains while Naruto took on all six of them. In my opinion, Kakashi could have taken on ANY of the Pains except for the main body as long as it was one on one... Two at most, not including Yahiko's body.

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm simply telling you what would happen in a reality based scenario, would you honestly wait to use your most powerful technique if you were about to die? No, you'd use it at all cost, but this is a story and is going to be written how the writer wants it to be, simple. Naruto passed Jiraiya as of now yes, but not back during the Pain fight.

The changes may just be lines but lines change everything, the fact is Itachi was stronger than Jiraiya then, but in the anime they made it look like Jiraiya could have killed Kisame and Itachi right then and there in a 2v1 which is not so, which in the end changed the storyline quite a bit for many anime watchers when compared to manga readers.

Wow, after so many posts you still don't get it do you. Here allow me to dumb it down for you which will sadly insult you more but hey what else can I do to make you understand, here we go, let's hope you get it this time.

sar·casm/ˈsärˌkazəm/

^ Alright now that you know that word and the definition of the word, let's go back to my post.

I said something along the lines of "Yeah of course Kakashi can beat Minato and Itachi, it's pretty obvious but if it was a 2v1 then maybe Kakashi would lose, doubt it though. <- Sarcasm, but nah Kakashi isn't stronger than Itachi or Minato"

^ That is what I said in the post you so desperately are trying to make a point about yet are just further embarrassing yourself. I included the word "Sarcasm" and then even went on to say Kakashi would lose to them.

Now tell me, if you say you know how to read correctly, and also you so confidently say that you know the definition of the word "Sarcasm" and that you are insulted by the fact I am making fun of your I.Q.... then why do you still after so many posts, not understand what I type in many sentences to try and tell you that you are wrong about quoting me there and that what you quoted was originally a joke that I typed to Algalon.

In conclusion, yes I'm sure others do laugh at your posts because they probably are wondering why you haven't been able to grasp on to the fact that I was being sarcastic.

So if you are confident that you can do the following that you stated. "I CAN READ, WRITE AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. Jeezz why does people usually insults others because of it. Does this gives you additional kumi?"

Then please do so.

Just in case those words are too hard to read for you... here is the answer in them.

Kakashi is not stronger than Itachi or Minato, Kakashi would in fact lose if he had to fight them, I was being sarcastic when I said that he would win, which means I was joking, which means I was not stating facts, what I said was actually false and everyone(Except you apparently) here knows that it's false and that I was being sarcastic.
Yeah it’s the reality because Kishi has the control of the show. If you believe your answer is correct then most of the questions on NB can be answer with “Because that’s what Kishi wanted”. I don’t think that’s so acceptable.

One of the old frogs said that Naruto completely mastered sage mode and Jiraiya didn’t but he’s one of the strongest. Have you seen Jiraiya’s face when he’s on sage mode? He has some resemblance because he didn’t master it unlike Naruto.

You said A BIT which is correct, but that slight change didn’t change the whole story. The anime so far is on the scene the same as the manga. Does that small detail that you’ve mentioned changed the whole thing?

LOL! I have to check NB while at work because I expect powerful flames from you. I was thinking I overdid it since I was the one who reacted first at your post while you and others are on the middle of something. I just randomly read posts and saw something that urges me to put a reply.

Honestly, I was wrong but your post really is INSULTING and shivers my spine.

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it’s the reality because Kishi has the control of the show. If you believe your answer is correct then most of the questions on NB can be answer with “Because that’s what Kishi wanted”. I don’t think that’s so acceptable.

One of the old frogs said that Naruto completely mastered sage mode and Jiraiya didn’t but he’s one of the strongest. Have you seen Jiraiya’s face when he’s on sage mode? He has some resemblance because he didn’t master it unlike Naruto.

You said A BIT which is correct, but that slight change didn’t change the whole story. The anime so far is on the scene the same as the manga. Does that small detail that you’ve mentioned changed the whole thing?

LOL! I have to check NB while at work because I expect powerful flames from you. I was thinking I overdid it since I was the one who reacted first at your post while you and others are on the middle of something. I just randomly read posts and saw something that urges me to put a reply.

Honestly, I was wrong but your post really is INSULTING and shivers my spine.
No, most of the answers can't be answered that way, because a lot of other characters don't have an OP technique like Kamui, or Amaterasu, or even Space-Time Jutsu's. Because you can at least agree that a lot of fights that have went down, could have been ended with a technique the character had, much easier than the fight ended the way Kishi made it end. Since you can add reality into the storyline. I'll give an example (This won't make sense if you have never seen Dragon Ball Z) but if you do then do you remember how Vegeta and Trunks fought Cell after they got out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, they messed around with him, which is reasonable for Vegeta, but Trunks knew the disasters that could happen and he was also stronger than his father at that time, so in reality Trunks would have just killed Cell even though Vegeta wanted to mess around. However Akira (Writer of DBZ) had plans way later for Gohan to kill him and to make Cell much stronger, so that the story would be better. Which like I said, yes is the storyline and won't be changed, BUT if it was a reality scenario and you were Trunks, you'd do what I just said you would do, not wait until he's OP enough to kill everybody.

Mastering Sage Mode does not make you stronger, it makes your appearance not change, if you can show me where it says that Jiraiya's Sage Mode was weaker then I'll agree with you, until then... all it says is the appearance changes if not mastered.

No it doesn't change the whole thing but it changes the characters powers against other characters, which in return changes peoples opinions and causes arguments which make people look stupid.

I wasn't flaming you, I was just trying to tell you that you were taking what I said the wrong way, but you still didn't understand it, so I went further to give you the definition (Because I thought maybe you didn't know it which you say you do then okay, don't let what I say affect you, if you believe something or know something, then it shouldn't bother you if I believe something different) and then you still took it wrong so I went on to question your reading abilities, in which case you said you can read fine (Which of course you can since you have been replying, I was just trolling there) then you still did not understand it, so yeah it went on. However I assume you get it now that I was being sarcastic and don't really think that.

I apologize for my rudeness if it offended you in anyway (I assume it did) however next time to avoid someone being rude in such a manner, be sure to read over the sentence at least three times to make sure you understood it correctly, it'd save a lot of trouble in the long-run.

Last edited: