Kakashi vs Sage Naruto

Water Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would be faster and powerful(ler), he was able to take on The Six paths of Pain whereas Kakashi had his hands full taking on one. There is just to big a power difference between the two when Naruto goes sage Mode....but, Kakashi might stand a chance if he goes on that rampage that he mentioned, lolz. thats just my opinion anyway :)

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rofl
Sage Naruto easily. Hes faster,stronger, can sense chakra so kakashi can't hide in rubble like againest pain and can summon giant frogs instead of little dogs.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would be faster and powerful(ler), he was able to take on The Six paths of Pain whereas Kakashi had his hands full taking on one. There is just to big a power difference between the two when Naruto goes sage Mode....but, Kakashi might stand a chance if he goes on that rampage that he mentioned, lolz. thats just my opinion anyway :)
yeah true but pein had to destroy the whole village first then take on the nine tailed fox then take on naruto sage mode again so it wasnt a fair fight. Pein wasted a lot of chakra on the village.

Water Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah true but pein had to destroy the whole village first then take on the nine tailed fox then take on naruto sage mode again so it wasnt a fair fight. Pein wasted a lot of chakra on the village.
Yeah, but still....:(

but remember kakashi has alot alot alot more experice on his side then naruto does
Lolz, are you not gonna quit till you convince us all that Kakashi is better. Haha Just Kidding. We still haven't seen the power of Kakashi's rampage, with all his jutsus flying everywhere and lightning blades and powerades and lucazades and promenades and ugh...so tired, forgive me for the crap that I just spewed outta my mouth (typed with my fingahs)

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi went into battle without knowing one thing about him, Naruto went in knowing everything that the village knew.

Anyways in reality, Kakashi would just suck him into his Kamui, so my vote is Kakashi.

But current Naruto would be too much for Kakashi to handle lol

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who ever says kakashi is an idiot

Naruto is in a whole nother level to waht kakashi is

people saying oh no kakashi has ms and he would beat naruto are just fanboys who cant let go that naruto is out of kakashi's league

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who ever says kakashi is an idiot

Naruto is in a whole nother level to waht kakashi is

people saying oh no kakashi has ms and he would beat naruto are just fanboys who cant let go that naruto is out of kakashi's league
It clearly says "Sage Mode Naruto" chill, just because you're butthurt that Naruto would lose if he fought Kakashi during the Pein Arc. Naruto would win as of the current manga chapter, but not back when he only had Sage Mode, he'd just get sucked into Kamui.

Last edited:

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It clearly says "Sage Mode Naruto" chill, just because you're butthurt that Naruto would lose if he fought Kakashi during the Pein Arc. Naruto would win as of the current manga chapter, but not back when he only had Sage Mode, he'd just get sucked into Kamui.
bro Sage Naruto is on another level to what kakashi is
you cant just say oh if he used this he would win or i could say if naruto through a kunai at him he would win if it hit

ninjas have to be smart kakashi cannot use that jutsu multiple time and he might need it for one of narutos moves lyk rasenshuriken
and theres not always a certainty that kakashi could hit naruto with it

Naruto (normal mode) vs kakashi, Naruto wins
Naruto Sage vs kakashi, Naruto wins
Naruto kyuubi vs kakashi, Naruto wins

the fact is naruto surpassed that of kakashi back when naruto fought kakuzu this is a fact and it was stated by kakashi as well

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everyone who thinks Naruto would lode this one is just kidding themselves, I mean cmon symbolically he surpassed Kakashi when he took on Kakuzu with Rasenshuriken, then he learned SM and that took him near/on the level of Jiraiya (I think he wasnt just as strong as jiraiya back then since jiraiya had a lot more xp in SM and though his SM was incomplete it included Ma and Pa fused on him, also Pain was worn out when he fought Naruto but was brand new vs Jiraiya, also naruto had intel and finally he had the Kyubi), thats just too much for Kakashi, Kamui doesent just instantly suck people in or he would have just sucked in Pain and he wasnt even a living being, same for Madara and all opponents he faced after he got his tech

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bro Sage Naruto is on another level to what kakashi is
you cant just say oh if he used this he would win or i could say if naruto through a kunai at him he would win if it hit

ninjas have to be smart kakashi cannot use that jutsu multiple time and he might need it for one of narutos moves lyk rasenshuriken
and theres not always a certainty that kakashi could hit naruto with it

Naruto (normal mode) vs kakashi, Naruto wins
Naruto Sage vs kakashi, Naruto wins
Naruto kyuubi vs kakashi, Naruto wins

the fact is naruto surpassed that of kakashi back when naruto fought kakuzu this is a fact and it was stated by kakashi as well
Absolutely... wrong, Kakashi can use Kamui to get rid of an arrow that is too quick for anyone to even dodge except for ninja that are close to Raikage's speed, which isn't many. How do you expect Naruto to be quick enough to dodge Kamui in just Sage Mode? Kakashi knows enough about Naruto that he would need to end the fight quickly before he would get a chance to use Rasenshuriken (Which is what makes Naruto stronger than Kakashi during the Kakuzu fight thus why Kakashi stated that) all Kakashi would have to do is stay clear of that technique by either dodging it plenty of times and fight from a distance due to Sage Mode, or use his Kamui at the start of the fight and end it quickly, the reason you see him not use it at times like that is it'd make the show boring, but this my friend is not a show, it's NarutoBase, where we get to state things that would happen in reality. Honestly if you got in a fight right now, would you try to toy with the guy to test your moves if you knew he was stronger than you, just to see how good you'd do? Or would you use your most OP move to win the fight before you were harmed. If you say you'll toy with him then you're clearly lying, because that's not how life goes.

Naruto would lose to Kakashi
Naruto Sage Mode would lose to Kakashi
Naruto Kyuubi Mode would completely demolish Kakashi, there would be nothing left, not even DNA evidence that he even existed, that's how much Naruto is stronger than Kakashi currently.

The difference between you and I, is I can admit when someone can be defeated, but it seems you can't, I don't know if you can't admit it or you just don't really believe it, but Kakashi can win against Naruto up until Naruto could use the Kyuubi whenever he wanted. Kakashi couldn't win that no matter how much he tried to use Kamui, Naruto is way too strong then. Least I can admit facts lol.

everyone who thinks Naruto would lode this one is just kidding themselves, I mean cmon symbolically he surpassed Kakashi when he took on Kakuzu with Rasenshuriken, then he learned SM and that took him near/on the level of Jiraiya (I think he wasnt just as strong as jiraiya back then since jiraiya had a lot more xp in SM and though his SM was incomplete it included Ma and Pa fused on him, also Pain was worn out when he fought Naruto but was brand new vs Jiraiya, also naruto had intel and finally he had the Kyubi), thats just too much for Kakashi, Kamui doesent just instantly suck people in or he would have just sucked in Pain and he wasnt even a living being, same for Madara and all opponents he faced after he got his tech
Not going to argue your opinion, since these are opinions, but you realize this is a show right? Kakashi could have sucked Pain up with Kamui, but then Naruto would have not been able to become the hero Konoha seen him as when he defeated Pain, it's a story and can be wrote however the writer wants it to be, it doesn't have to always rely on fact and reality scenario's. Kakashi's Kamui can suck up a Susano'o arrow that no one can dodge except ninja on the level of speed as Raikage, or near it, which as I said above, very few are that quick. So you mean to tell me Pein is quick enough to dodge Kamui? I don't think so, however Kishi is a good enough writer to make the story interesting and great, that he doesn't use reality, he uses Main Character Jutsu, and makes the main character Naruto the hero, which is what is ALWAYS supposed to happen in a story, otherwise it'd be stupid to have him as the main character. Just stating partial opinion and partial facts.

Edit- Also there are six Pein's, and one Kakashi, Kakashi can only use Kamui maybe four times and then he's done, and that's if he hasn't used up much chakra, so yeah you do the math lol. However like I said though, if Kishi wanted it to happen like reality would have, Kakashi would have used Kamui on the strongest Paths, then planned an escape or die trying.

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually my point about Kamui is that its speed and effectiveness differs if he for instance is trying to suck an object a jutsu ar a living being at least IMO