Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually my point about Kamui is that its speed and effectiveness differs if he for instance is trying to suck an object a jutsu ar a living being at least IMO
Not really sure about that one actually, since we've only really seen him try it on Deidara and he was about to try it on Madara but didn't, I'm just assuming that since it was slow on Deidara was only due to the fact it was his first time using it in a life or death scenario and didn't have much practice with it. However by the time he used it while fighting Sasuke, he's had a lot more practice and can use it quicker while also being able to use it more times than before, such as during the Deidara fight he used it twice (I think) and was in the hospital for it, but during Pein he used it twice + a lot of other techniques which lowered his chakra (Such as Raikiri).

So yeah can't really give a solid answer on that one, only my opinion, which I think he can probably use it on a human just as good as he could the arrow from Sasuke, but I have no facts to prove that theory.

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto sage, because only one pain kiled kakashi,naruto destroyed them all. plus, naruto sage mode can just throw his rasenshuriken. even if kakashi can use that jutsu to suck naruto up, naruto has a way to dodge it.

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto sage, because only one pain kiled kakashi,naruto destroyed them all. plus, naruto sage mode can just throw his rasenshuriken. even if kakashi can use that jutsu to suck naruto up, naruto has a way to dodge it.
Naruto had info on every single Pain, Kakashi did not, neither did Jiraiya and Jiraiya was stronger than Kakashi and Naruto during that fight yet couldn't win due to lack of information. Also we're talking about Sage Mode Naruto, not current manga Naruto. Sage Mode Naruto did not have the speed to dodge Kamui (If Kamui can suck up humans as fast as it can suck up a Susano'o arrow, that theory hasn't been proven yet, so no one can really say)

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely... wrong, Kakashi can use Kamui to get rid of an arrow that is too quick for anyone to even dodge except for ninja that are close to Raikage's speed, which isn't many. How do you expect Naruto to be quick enough to dodge Kamui in just Sage Mode? Kakashi knows enough about Naruto that he would need to end the fight quickly before he would get a chance to use Rasenshuriken (Which is what makes Naruto stronger than Kakashi during the Kakuzu fight thus why Kakashi stated that) all Kakashi would have to do is stay clear of that technique by either dodging it plenty of times and fight from a distance due to Sage Mode, or use his Kamui at the start of the fight and end it quickly, the reason you see him not use it at times like that is it'd make the show boring, but this my friend is not a show, it's NarutoBase, where we get to state things that would happen in reality. Honestly if you got in a fight right now, would you try to toy with the guy to test your moves if you knew he was stronger than you, just to see how good you'd do? Or would you use your most OP move to win the fight before you were harmed. If you say you'll toy with him then you're clearly lying, because that's not how life goes.

Naruto would lose to Kakashi
Naruto Sage Mode would lose to Kakashi
Naruto Kyuubi Mode would completely demolish Kakashi, there would be nothing left, not even DNA evidence that he even existed, that's how much Naruto is stronger than Kakashi currently.

The difference between you and I, is I can admit when someone can be defeated, but it seems you can't, I don't know if you can't admit it or you just don't really believe it, but Kakashi can win against Naruto up until Naruto could use the Kyuubi whenever he wanted. Kakashi couldn't win that no matter how much he tried to use Kamui, Naruto is way too strong then. Least I can admit facts lol..
Lol its not the fact i cannot admit defeat its the fact your an idiot

you can't admit that Naruto is stronger than Kakashi in Sage mode which has been stated throughout the series of the manga

on what your going on is kakshi's one move the kumai which he can only use once when fighting or he dies.

Kakashi is smart he wont use unless its his last resort or it could mean the end for him its too much of a risky technique

NOW FOR THE IMPORTANT BIT
did kakashi not state when naruto fought kakuzu he had surpassed him?

when naruto mastered sage did they not say he surpassed that of Jiraiya?

if your implying that kakashi is stronger than Jiraiya then theres seriously no point in arguing with you coz of how stupid you really are

know your facts get them straight dont go saying oh he ahs tht move so i think he can win with it when it has been said he is stronger
admit defeat bro

Last edited:

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol its not the fact i cannot admit defeat its the fact your an idiot

you can't admit that Naruto is stronger than Kakashi in Sage mode which has been stated throughout the series of the manga

on what your going on is kakshi's one move the kumai which he can only use once when fighting or he dies.

Kakashi is smart he wont use unless its his last resort or it could mean the end for him its too much of a risky technique

NOW FOR THE IMPORTANT BIT
did kakashi not state when naruto fought kakuzu he had surpassed him?

when naruto mastered sage did they not say he surpassed that of Jiraiya?

if your implying that kakashi is stronger than Jiraiya then theres seriously no point in arguing with you coz of how stupid you really are

know your facts get them straight dont go saying oh he ahs tht move so i think he can win with it when it has been said he is stronger
admit defeat bro
Please don't resort to insults, that's all I ask, this is about characters, not seeing who can trash talk because they get mad. Kakashi can use Kamui more than once, please look up real facts, it hasn't been stated Sage Mode can defeat Kakashi as well, once again please look it up. You need to at least learn to read before you reply out of anger, calm down a bit then we can debate more, otherwise your next reply is just going to be as boring to read as this one is.

I said Jiraiya was stronger than Naruto and Kakashi, because he is during the Pain Arc, Naruto just took Sage to a further, doesn't mean he's stronger than Jiraiya. Of course now he is, but he wasn't at that time, and Kakashi wasn't either, so yeah please learn to read properly. Kishi did not make one character say "Naruto can defeat Jiraiya now" unless I missed it then please link me that way I can't post anymore on that topic of Jiraiya and Naruto, I dislike reading false facts just as much as I dislike posting them myself, so please give me a proper correction instead of one out of anger that isn't a correct fact at all.

Kamui can suck up a Susano'o arrow that no one can dodge except people on Raikage's speed or around there, so if he can do that on a human, Sage Mode stands no chance, sorry. However Naruto as of the current manga could kill Kakashi without any problems at all.

Fourth time saying this I believe, I just want you to read it for sure rather than skip past it. Calm down before you post because of being angry that I stated something that is fact until proven wrong by Kishi, if you would like to debate, sure we can. If you would like to argue, go some place else, It's boring to read when people post because they're angry.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Datasy you defend Kakashi so strongly (and yes I agree that he is bad ass but still) I would like to see you in a Kakashi VS Minato thread or Kakashi VS Itachi thread XD

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please don't resort to insults, that's all I ask, this is about characters, not seeing who can trash talk because they get mad. Kakashi can use Kamui more than once, please look up real facts, it hasn't been stated Sage Mode can defeat Kakashi as well, once again please look it up. You need to at least learn to read before you reply out of anger, calm down a bit then we can debate more, otherwise your next reply is just going to be as boring to read as this one is.

I said Jiraiya was stronger than Naruto and Kakashi, because he is during the Pain Arc, Naruto just took Sage to a further, doesn't mean he's stronger than Jiraiya. Of course now he is, but he wasn't at that time, and Kakashi wasn't either, so yeah please learn to read properly. Kishi did not make one character say "Naruto can defeat Jiraiya now" unless I missed it then please link me that way I can't post anymore on that topic of Jiraiya and Naruto, I dislike reading false facts just as much as I dislike posting them myself, so please give me a proper correction instead of one out of anger that isn't a correct fact at all.

Kamui can suck up a Susano'o arrow that no one can dodge except people on Raikage's speed or around there, so if he can do that on a human, Sage Mode stands no chance, sorry. However Naruto as of the current manga could kill Kakashi without any problems at all.

Fourth time saying this I believe, I just want you to read it for sure rather than skip past it. Calm down before you post because of being angry that I stated something that is fact until proven wrong by Kishi, if you would like to debate, sure we can. If you would like to argue, go some place else, It's boring to read when people post because they're angry.
lol im not angry im simply stating the obvious

Jiraiya aint stronger than naruto in sage why would you think that? (dont answer this question)

*sigh* i aint gonna argue with you over this anymore i'll say this last thing to you and go because the fact you cant see is that the manga has stated many times naruto is stronger i dont know why you cant see that even if they didnt its obvious who is stronger (naruto).

also i didnt say kakashi couldnt use kamui more than once i said if he did he dies which you can look up

your seriously underestimating naruto
NARUTO IS STRONGER BRO ITS A FACT YOU JUST CANT TAKE IT IN TO CONCEPT COZ YOUR EITHER A KAKASHI FANBOY OR A NARUTO HATER

its all goods though i enjoyed this took away my bordem laters :D

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Datasy you defend Kakashi so strongly (and yes I agree that he is bad ass but still) I would like to see you in a Kakashi VS Minato thread or Kakashi VS Itachi thread XD
Haha it's Saturday and I'm sick, so just on the computer watching shows and replying to threads :p A lot of ninja's would beat Kakashi, although he is a badass yes xD

lol same

>_> he'd probz go for kakashi though *sigh*
Of course Kakashi would win against Itachi and Minato, that goes without saying, Kakashi has been proven to be a lot stronger than both of them, if they fought him 2v1 then maybe they'd win, who knows.

^ Sarcasm

Depends who he is fighting lol, not trying to seem like I'm a Kakashi fanboy, I just go with what I feel would happen, which is only an opinion, not like I'm trying to force it on you, but if you quote me then I can't help but to reply and ask for facts or reasons why you believe that way, it's just who I am :p and with that said, I must reply to your quote, which will be down below.

lol im not angry im simply stating the obvious

Jiraiya aint stronger than naruto in sage why would you think that? (dont answer this question)

*sigh* i aint gonna argue with you over this anymore i'll say this last thing to you and go because the fact you cant see is that the manga has stated many times naruto is stronger i dont know why you cant see that even if they didnt its obvious who is stronger (naruto).

also i didnt say kakashi couldnt use kamui more than once i said if he did he dies which you can look up

your seriously underestimating naruto
NARUTO IS STRONGER BRO ITS A FACT YOU JUST CANT TAKE IT IN TO CONCEPT COZ YOUR EITHER A KAKASHI FANBOY OR A NARUTO HATER

its all goods though i enjoyed this took away my bordem laters :D
Sorry for assuming you're angry, you came off that way with using insults. I apologize.

Jiraiya is overall stronger than Naruto during the Pain Invasion Arc, Naruto's Sage Mode only lasted so long because he had clones, Jiraiya's could last longer and thus why he would win, even though it's not as complete as Naruto's.

I'm not here to argue with you I don't know why you're taking it that way, Debates are meant to be fun not get worked up in, I'm simply questioning your reason behind your beliefs, not saying you don't deserve to believe that way.

Also I'm not underestimating Naruto, I have stated many times in this thread Kakashi would lose very badly against Naruto, just not the Naruto during the Pain era. Which I have provided good enough reason behind why I believe that, Naruto is the main character, he'd win if they got in a fight no matter how strong Kakashi is or become, because the show is Naruto. I'm replying with my opinion on a reality based Naruto, one that Kakashi doesn't have to follow the rules that Kishi writes him. Kakashi can use Kamui more than once and still live, the fact he died during the Pain fight is because he used up too much chakra before he used Kamui for the last time.

I'm not a Naruto hater, and I'm not a Kakashi fanboy. You can read through some of my previous replies that I do say Naruto will kill Kakashi no problems at all in the current Manga. If I didn't believe Naruto would kill Kakashi currently, then I'd be a Naruto hater and Kakashi fanboy :p

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Kakashi could really face Naruto now. Naruto has surpassed him so much it isn't even funny the power difference is way too much it would be a good fight but it probably wouldn't last more than 20 minutes and Naruto would win in the end..

Water Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely... wrong, Kakashi can use Kamui to get rid of an arrow that is too quick for anyone to even dodge except for ninja that are close to Raikage's speed, which isn't many. How do you expect Naruto to be quick enough to dodge Kamui in just Sage Mode? Kakashi knows enough about Naruto that he would need to end the fight quickly before he would get a chance to use Rasenshuriken (Which is what makes Naruto stronger than Kakashi during the Kakuzu fight thus why Kakashi stated that) all Kakashi would have to do is stay clear of that technique by either dodging it plenty of times and fight from a distance due to Sage Mode, or use his Kamui at the start of the fight and end it quickly, the reason you see him not use it at times like that is it'd make the show boring...

Naruto would lose to Kakashi
Naruto Sage Mode would lose to Kakashi
Naruto Kyuubi Mode would completely demolish Kakashi, there would be nothing left, not even DNA evidence that he even existed, that's how much Naruto is stronger than Kakashi currently.
From what I've read so far is that Kakashi pretty much only has his Kamui to stand up against Sage Mode (although he has alot more, Rampage no Jutsu xd) but even with that, In SM, Naruto has increased speed, which is enough to dodge Kamui. Also the fact that Naruto has perfect Sage Mode whereas Jiraiya was only able to only acheive it by 75 or something %, shows that Naruto's power and speed should be substantially higher than Jiraiya's in Sage Mode, so even if no one has said it, it is pretty obvious he is stronger than Jiraiya, which in turn should make him stronger than Kakashi. And on the whole thing about Kamuiing the Susano'o arrow; the fact is the arrow can't dodge the dimensional portal. It will go in a straight path straight into it. Kakashi maybe fast enough to use the attack, but if the opponent dodges it then it's a waste of chakra (unless thats the plan).

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I've read so far is that Kakashi pretty much only has his Kamui to stand up against Sage Mode (although he has alot more, Rampage no Jutsu xd) but even with that, In SM, Naruto has increased speed, which is enough to dodge Kamui. Also the fact that Naruto has perfect Sage Mode whereas Jiraiya was only able to only acheive it by 75 or something %, shows that Naruto's power and speed should be substantially higher than Jiraiya's in Sage Mode, so even if no one has said it, it is pretty obvious he is stronger than Jiraiya, which in turn should make him stronger than Kakashi. And on the whole thing about Kamuiing the Susano'o arrow; the fact is the arrow can't dodge the dimensional portal. It will go in a straight path straight into it. Kakashi maybe fast enough to use the attack, but if the opponent dodges it then it's a waste of chakra (unless thats the plan).
Actually his speed in Sage Mode is nowhere near enough to dodge Kamui. If Sage Mode was known for being insanely fast, he wouldn't have gotten the speed increase in Kyuubi Mode by Kishi. You can't dodge being sucked into a dimension unless you're quick (Hence why Madara was surprised that Minato was able to avoid being sucked into his own Space-Time jutsu) which would also explain why Deidara wasn't able to dodge it when it was Kakashi's first use. Sorry but add valid points, not ones based on faith xD As for the Jiraiya thing, Pain even said himself that Jiraiya would have won if he found out the secret behind his ability sooner than he did, now you have to remember, this is a fresh Pain, no chakra used. However Naruto faught Pain whenever he had already taken out a whole village, and then ended up losing. Hinata had to try and rescue him which failed and then he went into Kyuubi Tailed Form and had to get saved by Minato, then went back to the fight, he basically got a second chance at it. Wonder what would have happened if Jiraiya got a second chance with his "Weaker 75% Sage Mode" as you put it. Jiraiya isn't a legend for nothing, he was stronger than both Kakashi and Naruto during the Pain invasion, Naruto is on a whole new level now, which is to be expected since he's the main character, it's his deserved spot, but that's "Now" not "Then" during the Pain Invasion. I'm actually pretty sure it never says one thing about Imperfect Sage Mode making you weaker than Perfect Sage Mode, the only thing it says about it is that you take on a small frog appearance which is why Jiraiya hated it, can't really use the Imperfect excuse, sorry.

___

To the person who posted below me, you realize the show is called Naruto right? Kishi wrote it that way so Naruto could try out his new technique and be able to kill the enemy with it, Kakashi was able to take down two hearts (Three if you count the final Raikiri) If Kishi had made it to where Kakashi killed him, then it wouldn't be able to intro the Rasenshuriken, and if Kishi had made it to where Kakashi didn't take down any hearts, then Naruto's Rasenshuriken would be way too OP for killing 4 heart Kakuzu. It balances out the show. Also having more chakra doesn't win a fight (Deidara vs Gaara).

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
naruto even without sage mode.

reason 1 he has way more chakra.
reason 2 he defeated someone in about fifteen minutes that kakashi was trying to kill for about four episodes with just one shot, granted it took him two tries to nail this one shot

Water Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually his speed in Sage Mode is nowhere near enough to dodge Kamui. If Sage Mode was known for being insanely fast, he wouldn't have gotten the speed increase in Kyuubi Mode by Kishi. You can't dodge being sucked into a dimension unless you're quick (Hence why Madara was surprised that Minato was able to avoid being sucked into his own Space-Time jutsu) which would also explain why Deidara wasn't able to dodge it when it was Kakashi's first use. Sorry but add valid points, not ones based on faith xD As for the Jiraiya thing, Pain even said himself that Jiraiya would have won if he found out the secret behind his ability sooner than he did, now you have to remember, this is a fresh Pain, no chakra used. However Naruto faught Pain whenever he had already taken out a whole village, and then ended up losing. Hinata had to try and rescue him which failed and then he went into Kyuubi Tailed Form and had to get saved by Minato, then went back to the fight, he basically got a second chance at it. Wonder what would have happened if Jiraiya got a second chance with his "Weaker 75% Sage Mode" as you put it. Jiraiya isn't a legend for nothing, he was stronger than both Kakashi and Naruto during the Pain invasion, Naruto is on a whole new level now, which is to be expected since he's the main character, it's his deserved spot, but that's "Now" not "Then" during the Pain Invasion. I'm actually pretty sure it never says one thing about Imperfect Sage Mode making you weaker than Perfect Sage Mode, the only thing it says about it is that you take on a small frog appearance which is why Jiraiya hated it, can't really use the Imperfect excuse, sorry.
*sigh* I can't argue effectively against that, mainly coz I'm a passive kinda guy. But think about it this way the arrow was walking right into the Kamui wheras a ninja would try to move away. Even when Kakashi was a newbie at MS, Deidara was able to get out of the way with his arm gone. Kakashi has gained experience and so has Naruto and with Sage mode you could say he's two times more stronger than regular mode if not three. So Naruto could dodge it but might lose a limb in the process, but I doubt he'd be completely sucked in.

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh* I can't argue effectively against that, mainly coz I'm a passive kinda guy. But think about it this way the arrow was walking right into the Kamui wheras a ninja would try to move away. Even when Kakashi was a newbie at MS, Deidara was able to get out of the way with his arm gone. Kakashi has gained experience and so has Naruto and with Sage mode you could say he's two times more stronger than regular mode if not three. So Naruto could dodge it but might lose a limb in the process, but I doubt he'd be completely sucked in.
I may be wrong so don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure it got his arm because Kakashi couldn't aim correctly with it, I'll have to look back at it though, but I do understand what you're saying about the arrow, same can be applied with the nail Pain sent at Kakashi's head, not saying you're wrong on it, it'd be a lot easier actually, like you said. So yeah anythings possible on the Naruto dodging it to some degree, since it is said Sage Mode does increase speed, I was just saying it doesn't increase it enough to escape, didn't mean he couldn't possibly escape it enough to avoid it being fatal, that is always a possibility. I'll go look back at the chapter real quick though on the Deidara incident.

EDIT- Yeah it wasn't that Deidara dodged it, Kakashi couldn't aim properly at that time is all.

^ There is the page, so yeah I don't really think it's something you can dodge unless you're at the speed of Raikage or near his at least (Meaning Minato and current Naruto), not so sure about Sage Mode though, anything is possible since it does increase speed but it's not really by much from the looks of it, just mainly power.

Last edited:

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course Kakashi would win against Itachi and Minato, that goes without saying, Kakashi has been proven to be a lot stronger than both of them, if they fought him 2v1 then maybe they'd win, who knows.

Jiraiya is overall stronger than Naruto during the Pain Invasion Arc, Naruto's Sage Mode only lasted so long because he had clones, Jiraiya's could last longer and thus why he would win, even though it's not as complete as Naruto's.
What?? Kakashi will win against Minato and and Itachi? I like Kakashi. He's one of the best ninjas but there are many powerful ninjas a lot stronger than Kakashi. Minato and Itachi are one of them.

You just said that Kakashi's ultimate weapon is his kamui but there are risks. What do you think is the reason why he didn't use kamui when he fought pain?

Jiraiya in sage mode is stronger than Naruto in sage mode? No way!
Jiraiya maintained his sage mode while the old frogs were on his shoulders that's why pa wanted Naruto and him to unite and since the kyuubi rejected pa, it ended up Naruto saving clones to replenished sage mode.

Jiraiya in sage mode was defeated by Pain
Naruto in sage mode won against Pain
Its on the anime

Last edited:

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What?? Kakashi will win against Minato and and Itachi? I like Kakashi. He's one of the best ninjas but there are many powerful ninjas a lot stronger than Kakashi. Minato and Itachi are one of them.

You just said that Kakashi's ultimate weapon is his kamui but there are risks. What do you think is the reason why he didn't use kamui when he fought pain?

Jiraiya in sage mode is stronger than Naruto in sage mode? No way!
Jiraiya maintained his sage mode while the old frogs were on his shoulders that's why pa wanted Naruto and him to unite and since the kyuubi rejected pa, it ended up Naruto saving clones to replenished sage mode.

Its on the anime
sar·casm/ˈsärˌkazəm/
Noun: The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

^ Learn the definition of that word while also learning to read properly while also learning to quote on forums properly.

Question From You
"why he didn't use kamui when he fought pain?"

Answer:
Because Kishi wanted Naruto to defeat Pain's main path, not Kakashi. Show is called "Naruto"

Your Post:
"Jiraiya in sage mode is stronger than Naruto in sage mode? No way!

My Answer:
Jiraiya is clearly stronger than Naruto, sorry, give me facts otherwise you have no need to post falsely stating stuff.

Your Post:
Its on the anime"

My Answer:
First of all, you're lucky that the Anime fight isn't any different from the Manga fight, Anime is not as accurate as the Manga is, try not to use that sentence next time in a debate.

Second, Jiraiya in Sage Mode was defeated by Pain, yes. Unlike Naruto, Jiraiya had no information on Pain at all from start to finish. After the fight Pain clearly stated Jiraiya would have won without a doubt if he had found out the secret sooner than he did.

Naruto in Sage Mode won against Pain, no. First of all, Naruto entered that battle with every bit of information on Pain that the entire village had already gathered. Pain already won that fight the second he pinned Naruto down with the rods, Hinata then chose to step in and try to rescue him in a failed attempt, thus angering Naruto and making him go nearly up to the ninth tail, however is stopped by his father Minato, he then gets a second chance to fight Pain. Allow me to repeat that, a second chance to fight Pain. He lost already, then Kishi of course gave him a round 2 with Pain since he's the main character, in which case he convinced Pain through his "Talk-No-Jutsu" as a few people on this forum would call it.

Tell me this, what do you think would happen if Jiraiya was lucky enough for Kishi to give him a second chance after he found out the truth behind Pain? Take your time in answering or else you'll just reply with something that will make me and a few others laugh, more than likely. Not trying to be a jerk but if you weren't so assertive as to call me wrong when you stated no proof behind it, it's a bit insulting.

as·ser·tive/əˈsərtiv/
Adjective: Having or showing a confident and forceful personality.

^ In case you don't know the definition of that word either.

Last edited:

Water Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I may be wrong so don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure it got his arm because Kakashi couldn't aim correctly with it, I'll have to look back at it though, but I do understand what you're saying about the arrow, same can be applied with the nail Pain sent at Kakashi's head, not saying you're wrong on it, it'd be a lot easier actually, like you said. So yeah anythings possible on the Naruto dodging it to some degree, since it is said Sage Mode does increase speed, I was just saying it doesn't increase it enough to escape, didn't mean he couldn't possibly escape it enough to avoid it being fatal, that is always a possibility. I'll go look back at the chapter real quick though on the Deidara incident.

EDIT- Yeah it wasn't that Deidara dodged it, Kakashi couldn't aim properly at that time is all.

^ There is the page, so yeah I don't really think it's something you can dodge unless you're at the speed of Raikage or near his at least (Meaning Minato and current Naruto), not so sure about Sage Mode though, anything is possible since it does increase speed but it's not really by much from the looks of it, just mainly power.
Aww Shiz, I totally forgot that. The dimensional portal is aimed and then sucks you in like a black hole, kinda like Amaterasu (but without the super sucktion). So once kamui is activated your'e screwed Lolz. But, yeah SM Naruto, if he tries to dodge Kamui he might end up with only half his body, which would make him dead. But the problem would be getting a bead on him, coz on previous uses like, Deidara's explosion, Pain's nail and the Susano'o arrow it was easy coz they were not moving left or right but towards him. I guess to get him to stand still he's gonna have to use a trap, Shadow clones, Summoned Dogs, a bowl of ramen maybe.Lolz, I'm starting to think that SM Naruto will have a hard time against Kakashi.