Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, most of the answers can't be answered that way, because a lot of other characters don't have an OP technique like Kamui, or Amaterasu, or even Space-Time Jutsu's. Because you can at least agree that a lot of fights that have went down, could have been ended with a technique the character had, much easier than the fight ended the way Kishi made it end. Since you can add reality into the storyline. I'll give an example (This won't make sense if you have never seen Dragon Ball Z) but if you do then do you remember how Vegeta and Trunks fought Cell after they got out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, they messed around with him, which is reasonable for Vegeta, but Trunks knew the disasters that could happen and he was also stronger than his father at that time, so in reality Trunks would have just killed Cell even though Vegeta wanted to mess around. However Akira (Writer of DBZ) had plans way later for Gohan to kill him and to make Cell much stronger, so that the story would be better. Which like I said, yes is the storyline and won't be changed, BUT if it was a reality scenario and you were Trunks, you'd do what I just said you would do, not wait until he's OP enough to kill everybody.

Mastering Sage Mode does not make you stronger, it makes your appearance not change, if you can show me where it says that Jiraiya's Sage Mode was weaker then I'll agree with you, until then... all it says is the appearance changes if not mastered.

No it doesn't change the whole thing but it changes the characters powers against other characters, which in return changes peoples opinions and causes arguments which make people look stupid.

I wasn't flaming you, I was just trying to tell you that you were taking what I said the wrong way, but you still didn't understand it, so I went further to give you the definition (Because I thought maybe you didn't know it which you say you do then okay, don't let what I say affect you, if you believe something or know something, then it shouldn't bother you if I believe something different) and then you still took it wrong so I went on to question your reading abilities, in which case you said you can read fine (Which of course you can since you have been replying, I was just trolling there) then you still did not understand it, so yeah it went on. However I assume you get it now that I was being sarcastic and don't really think that.

I apologize for my rudeness if it offended you in anyway (I assume it did) however next time to avoid someone being rude in such a manner, be sure to read over the sentence at least three times to make sure you understood it correctly, it'd save a lot of trouble in the long-run.

I should add this a while ago while I'm at work and since you put a post I think this is my reply to you so it’ll be clear for both of us. I know sarcasm is something like an insult.
In dictionary, (on my mobile phone) the word sarcasm means (the use of) unpleasant remarks intended to hurt someone’s feelings.
That’s the reason why I said your post is sarcastic for me and I said I hate that word. I guess you got confused on that one.
I didn’t bother to read your term of sarcasm on your post because I am confident on my meaning. Then I checked that word again. Sarcasm means a speech or writing which actually means the opposite of what it seems to say. Usually intended to mock or insult someone. Lol again there’s a word INSULT. Now I know we both have different perspective on that word because as I understand on your meaning, it’s just a mock for you.

When I saw your first reply, there’s a “sarcasm word” on top of your post. To tell you the truth, I didn’t have a good feeling on your post before I read it and I just randomly read your post. That sarcasm word on top of Kakashi’s name, I didn’t comment on that one but on the sarcasm word on top of your post. It seems to me that the “sarcasm thing” you put intends to insult me.

Yes I am watching DBZ I know what you mean.
Okay to make things short, I respect your opinion and I respect mine. Sorry I over reacted ^_^

Last edited:

SasukeMangekyo5

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What?? Kakashi will win against Minato and and Itachi? I like Kakashi. He's one of the best ninjas but there are many powerful ninjas a lot stronger than Kakashi. Minato and Itachi are one of them.

You just said that Kakashi's ultimate weapon is his kamui but there are risks. What do you think is the reason why he didn't use kamui when he fought pain?

Jiraiya in sage mode is stronger than Naruto in sage mode? No way Jiraiya maintained his sage mode while the old frogs were on his shoulders that's why pa wanted Naruto and him to unite and since the kyuubi rejected pa, it ended up Naruto saving clones to replenished sage mode.

Jiraiya in sage mode was defeated by Pain
Naruto in sage mode won against Pain

Its on the anime
Note: Can you give me a link please where is said that Naruto mastered Sage mode, as far as I've seen that never happened

Jiraiya is a better taijutsu-fighter (Taijutsu + Sage mode makes a good combination) then Naruto and is more clever than Naruto, Jiraiya knew how to use Sage mode as it must not like Naruto who rushes in battlefield like a wild-horse. What I like at Jiraiya and Kakashi, both since they had everything planned, before the battle and sometime during the battle.

Naruto won against Pain because of the information which was given by Jiraiya and by Kakashi to the cost of their own life.
Naruto is the main-character but what would the main-character if there isn't a supporter-character?

Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage Mode Naruto ALL DAY LONG!!! Don't get me wrong, Kakashi is bada*s but he was about to be beaten by Kakazu and he was killed by 1 Pein. Naruto whipped both their arses with the same jutsu! Also, Kakashi was scared as h*ll when he was confronted by Orochimaru during the Chunin exams but Naruto didn't hesitate 1 bit when he fought him on the Tenchi Bridge! :D

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sage mode kakashi died by pain(i know he was brout back)
naruto took out pain and pain's chakra recarges every 5 seconds
Nothing you said there was correct. Just letting you know in a friendly way, Kakashi does not have Sage mode nor will he ever. Kakashi also wasn't killed by Pain, he died from chakra exhaustion. And Pain's chakra doesn't recharge, his Deva Path is able to use shinra tensei every five seconds or in longer intervals depending on how much power he put into it.

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I should add this a while ago while I'm at work and since you put a post I think this is my reply to you so it’ll be clear for both of us. I know sarcasm is something like an insult.
In dictionary, (on my mobile phone) the word sarcasm means (the use of) unpleasant remarks intended to hurt someone’s feelings.
That’s the reason why I said your post is sarcastic for me and I said I hate that word. I guess you got confused on that one.
I didn’t bother to read your term of sarcasm on your post because I am confident on my meaning. Then I checked that word again. Sarcasm means a speech or writing which actually means the opposite of what it seems to say. Usually intended to mock or insult someone. Lol again there’s a word INSULT. Now I know we both have different perspective on that word because as I understand on your meaning, it’s just a mock for you.

When I saw your first reply, there’s a “sarcasm word” on top of your post. To tell you the truth, I didn’t have a good feeling on your post before I read it and I just randomly read your post. That sarcasm word on top of Kakashi’s name, I didn’t comment on that one but on the sarcasm word on top of your post. It seems to me that the “sarcasm thing” you put intends to insult me.

Yes I am watching DBZ I know what you mean.
Okay to make things short, I respect your opinion and I respect mine. Sorry I over reacted ^_^
It's all good, and I know what you mean, sarcasm can be used for both mocking and insulting, I use it mainly just for joking purposes.

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Note: Can you give me a link please where is said that Naruto mastered Sage mode, as far as I've seen that never happened

Jiraiya is a better taijutsu-fighter (Taijutsu + Sage mode makes a good combination) then Naruto and is more clever than Naruto, Jiraiya knew how to use Sage mode as it must not like Naruto who rushes in battlefield like a wild-horse. What I like at Jiraiya and Kakashi, both since they had everything planned, before the battle and sometime during the battle.

Naruto won against Pain because of the information which was given by Jiraiya and by Kakashi to the cost of their own life.
Naruto is the main-character but what would the main-character if there isn't a supporter-character?
Since someone already gave you the particular scene you're demanding, I won't look for it. Thanks for saving that for me chief toad ^_^

Okay, I think you're talking about Naruto rushes to the battle field without any plan on his own at the present chapter of the manga. Hey, don't under estimate Naruto. Afterall, he's the title character.

That was actually the main purpose of the supporting characters. If the main character is dead then everything is over.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright i'm the biggest Kakashi fan there is and i could make up a thousand scenarios where kakashi would win this fight but i'm not gonna do that this time.

Kakashi would put up a hell of a fight against any shinobi in Naruto.

As far as Dratasy saying that Kakashi's Kamui sucked up Susanoo's arrow, im just going to say that there was no skill involved in that really it was coming straight at him all he had to do was activate Kamui and it would have benn absorbed just like when pein flung the nail at him. I dont think he would be able to catch a rapidly and erratically moving Sage mode Naruto with Kamui unless he ran straight at him like raikage would do.Naruto uses clones well anywat and Kakashi may use Kamui on the wrong Naruto and be dizzy and be vulnerable to attack.
Anyway the real advantage Naruto has over Kakashi is not the Rasen-shuriken,the only reason Kakashi could not add nature manipulation to rasengan was because wind is the one affinity Kakashi does not have. That is what kakashi meant by saying that Naruto surpassed him.By that only not in all aspects.Kakashi has already added Nature manipulation to his own original technique the chidori to make it the Lightning cutter/blade.Naruto only surpassed kakashi in furthering the Rasengan to its best form.
But back to what i was saying the only advantage Naruto has over Kakashi is his Gigantic summons that he has access to plus the two wise elder toads.

you have clearly lost your mind kakashi > sage naruto rofl

kakashi can use kaumi twice and btw kakashi has all elements but wind yes true but kakashi cant add fire water or earth its impossible to attempt them since they arent his main elements only lightning is and he couldnt combine it still plus if naruto had lightning element it would have worked because of naruto and how he is good enough to do it thats not judging kakashis abilities

though and lets say kakashi uses kaumi on the wrong shadow clone he will be in really bad condition already and couldnt move strait after once against sasukes arrow and that was the last time it was seen so it didnt improve much at all sage

naruto knows super strength and much improved taijutsu that can beat kakashis now and is fast enough to attack a once used kaumied kakashi and if could kill pains with it he can use double rasangan to finish him off and chidori or lightning blade is useless against narutos wind and before you say fire can beat his wind it can be to fast to counter the throw

and his summons he can use to like i doubt kakashi can escape from the three toads like that and even if he does naruto could clearely attack while hes distracted

and also kakashi has no knowledge on sage mode or the fact he can throw rasen shurikan and kakashi kaumis a throwing rasen shurikan naruto could just throw another one or use the rasangan barrage he used against to kill naraka path and i doubt kakashi will get past the second shurikan even if the first one is a clone so rasangan barrage might not be needed anyway

i hope this changes your mind about sage naruto vs kakashi if you can give a thousand reasons why kakashi will win i can counter them saying how naruto will win in a thousand ways

sage naruto > kakashi

i respect your opinion though and if you can prove me wrong please tell me

Last edited: