ad0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Were is the proof sauske cut meteros thei size of islands and Where is the Proof Madara used his physical sord to cut the Mountains?

Sauke use his physical sord to cut down those meteros while madara did not use physical to cut mountains it was just his full sord swing

Madara PS>Sasuke PS

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First take the size of madara PS and where is the proof they are islands?

its clear that the meteors that sasukes PS cut were much larger than the mountains which madaras PS did,

Sasuke cut meteors that was the size of the meteors droped from the sky on episode 322 see my signature for the rock size and PS standing near it. Madara cut a mountain bigger than his PS
Lol the , whereas the
unless you think that the mountains which madara cut would dwarf sasukes PS to that extent, or unless you think that madaras PS at the very least is 20 times larger than sasukes PS,in which case you are just wrong,

The truth is you like sasuke and not seeing it clearly picture Madara PS is stronger than Sasuke. While Sasuke PS is faster than Madaras these are the facts
Lol @Bold - I am unbiased here,, infact i like madara more, but my interests shouldnt change the outcome of a fight in a VS section
in your case however its evident that you like madara alot more, seeing from ur avatar and signature
and if you think that a mere EMS PS is stronger than a rikudo amped PS then that emphasises my point and ur favoritism even more

Were is the proof sauske cut meteros thei size of islands and Where is the Proof Madara used his physical sord to cut the Mountains?
I have already showed you enough proof that the meteors that sasukes PS cut, , and also
but just in case, i have provided you the scans again,

Sauke use his physical sord to cut down those meteros while madara did not use physical to cut mountains it was just his full sord swing
Madara and SAsukes PS had the shockwaves, which enabled them to cut a target much larger than their PS itself,
otherwise without the shockwaves, the blade wont be able to slice the target properly,
both of them used their sword,, as well as the shockwaves,

the only difference is that sasukes PS has a much higher DC than madaras

Madara PS>Sasuke PS
Lol no, Madaras PS may be superiorr to EMS Sasukes, but Rikudo amped PS takes a dump on his PS, and crushes it with only a couple of slashes at the very most,
i have given you more than enough scans to view, and if ur ignoring them, then you are just ignoring the manga my friend

Last edited: