Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubi Jin Madara and Juubi Jin Obito against Kaguya, Sasuke and Rikudo Naruto .

This is a fair fight , No plot involved .
We all know Madara and Obito would have destroyed their opponents without plotholes and being nerfed, and these are the only teams that could be challenging to each other. Please read the conditions below.

Team I: they have all the feats they've shown and no nerf. Obito can use Kamui and all Rinnegan Techiques besides Limbo, This is 3 Eyes Madara right before BZ's betrayal , he can use all Rinnegan techs and Susano'o Izanagi etc. Lets imagine his Susano'o being 2x bigger than the one he had being EDO and having all the defensive and offensive feats he and Sasuke have shown . They both have the Gudodamas , Madara also has the Sage tools, and all his limbo clones. (Five). The team can only partly summon the Juubi to make TBB as Obito have shown .

Team II, Naruto is immune to Infinite Tsukuyomi . He has all and every feats he has shown. He has the same Gudodamas manipulation he has shown in the manga . Kaguya has all her current feats and BZ's to give her intel. Sasuke has all his existing and current feats too .

Scenario I Sasuke is present .

Scenario II Sasuke is not .

The only restriction : Creation of all things from both Madara and Naruto .

Who wins this?

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tough one seeing as Obito can render Kaguya dimension walk useless but none the less Kaguya and Naruto takes this.
I'd say team I win both scenarios mid-high diff. Madara and Obito have 16 gudodamas in addition, + their own Shakujōs . Altough Naruto has shown amazing offensive feats with the Gudodamas , he doesn't currently have any defensive feats with it . What are Sasuke & Kaguya counter to it ? And The counter to the Shakujō both jinchurikis hold if team I go in Taijutsu??? They dont have any . Kaguya and Sasuke dont have any regeneration feats , any blow coming from the jinchurikis is potentially mortal. Madara double Rinnegan's limbo clones are stronger than the previous ones (one eyed/pre-jin) as they are just a copy of himself . Juubito would stomp Kaguya as she doesnt have any counter to the gudodamas offensive/defensive manipulation , her tele wont work as if Obito push her to the point she has to teleport away to escape him , he follows her effortlessly with Kamui. Madara himself will handle Naruto and Sasuke .What are their counter To Obito using Nunoboko sword + Madara Gudodamas Manipulation/Shakujo together? Any TBB can be absorbed by Preta Path, or dodged via both Jins being in Madara's flying PS as Sasuke have shown. Not to mention they dont even have to considering Obito can Kamui both him & Madara.

Last edited:

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In other words, they can use their full potential without being restricted plot. In any case, team 1 wins. Madara on his own is already far more powerful than all the 4 can put together. Adding Obito who has a DC noted to be worldwide, gives them the win. Kaguya isn't a factor by feats alone. Since she has no regeneration, she gets all of her limbs sliced off. Obito demolishes Sasuke with Chakra arms that canonically one-shotted it. Madara IT Naruto.​

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say team I win both scenarios mid-high diff. Madara and Obito have 16 gudodamas in addition, + their own Shakujōs . Altough Naruto has shown amazing offensive feats with the Gudodamas , he doesn't currently have any defensive feats with it . What are Sasuke & Kaguya counter to it ? And The counter to the Shakujō both jinchurikis hold if team I go in Taijutsu??? They dont have any .
Kaguya obliterates TSB's via chakra punches that plowed through Sasuke Hagoromo buffed Susanoo. Close combat would be suicidal for the jins because of Kaguya's speed and reflexes and her decomposing bones.

Kaguya and Sasuke dont have any regeneration feats , any blow coming from the jinchurikis is potentially mortal. Madara double Rinnegan's limbo clones are stronger than the previous ones (one eyed/pre-jin) as they are just a copy of himself . Juubito would stomp Kaguya as she doesnt have any counter to the gudodamas offensive/defensive manipulation , her tele wont work as if Obito push her to the point she has to teleport away to escape him , he follows her effortlessly with Kamui. Madara himself will handle Naruto and Sasuke .What are their counter To Obito using Nunoboko sword + Madara Gudodamas Manipulation/Shakujo together? Any TBB can be absorbed by Preta Path, or dodged via both Jins being in Madara's flying PS as Sasuke have shown. Not to mention they dont even have to considering Obito can Kamui both him & Madara.
Kaguya don't have to worry about even getting touched since she's easily faster than both of them. Limbo's are seen and countered by Naruto clones as he did in cannon. Juubito would get whipped off the map by Kaguya. Her chakra punches are far greater than BSM tbb that Naruto shot and it broke Juubito's TSB's. If Obito follows her he's basically commiting suicide. She then proceeds to one shot him with Infinte Tsukuyomi seeing as she has used it in the path. Also no you don't need the moon to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi they needed the moon to make it world wide. Madara fighting Naruto and Sasuke alone he gets murked. Naruto clones counters Limbo. Then Sasuke proceeds to teleport him on there techs then seal him.

Reactions: AizenSosuke

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In other words, they can use their full potential without being restricted plot. In any case, team 1 wins. Madara on his own is already far more powerful than all the 4 can put together. Adding Obito who has a DC noted to be worldwide, gives them the win. Kaguya isn't a factor by feats alone. Since she has no regeneration, she gets all of her limbs sliced off. Obito demolishes Sasuke with Chakra arms that canonically one-shotted it. Madara IT Naruto.​
Totally . Plus Nunoboko sword would have demolished the main characters without plot.

Kaguya obliterates TSB's via chakra punches that plowed through Sasuke Hagoromo buffed Susanoo. Close combat would be suicidal for the jins because of Kaguya's speed and reflexes and her decomposing bones.

Kaguya don't have to worry about even getting touched since she's easily faster than both of them. Limbo's are seen and countered by Naruto clones as he did in cannon. Juubito would get whipped off the map by Kaguya. Her chakra punches are far greater than BSM tbb that Naruto shot and it broke Juubito's TSB's. If Obito follows her he's basically commiting suicide. She then proceeds to one shot him with Infinte Tsukuyomi seeing as she has used it in the path. Also no you don't need the moon to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi they needed the moon to make it world wide. Madara fighting Naruto and Sasuke alone he gets murked. Naruto clones counters Limbo. Then Sasuke proceeds to teleport him on there techs then seal him.
I've restricted Infinite Tsukuyomi for Naruto as it would obviously end the fight , so lets say Obito is immune as well . Limbos clones arent getting touched by Naruto clones as manga proved when Madara gained his other eye ; He had attained another level and his clones easily repelled both Sasuke & Naruto , and the original , 100%. Manga proved this. Plus There is no proof Kaguya's chakra arms are more powerful than BSM Naruto TBB ; Sasuke's PS defensive abilities are yet to be seen as we dont even know if it could tank at Madara's level considering how small it is .
Madara fought 8 gates gai and didnt die , Am I right ? I even recall he could have kill him three times if Gai didnt receive help from Minato and Kakashi , and Naruto . So Kaguya's speed is handled here and she has no defensive feats against Gudodamas. Madara could even infuse his Susano'o with Senjutsu and this is Juubi Jin's PS we're talking about here

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Totally . Plus Nunoboko sword would have demolished the main characters without plot.

I've restricted Infinite Tsukuyomi for Naruto as it would obviously end the fight , so lets say Obito is immune as well . Limbos clones arent getting touched by Naruto clones as manga proved when Madara gained his other eye ; He had attained another level and his clones easily repelled both Sasuke & Naruto , and the original , 100%. Manga proved this. Plus There is no proof Kaguya's chakra arms are more powerful than BSM Naruto TBB ; Sasuke's PS defensive abilities are yet to be seen as we dont even know if it could tank at Madara's level considering how small it is .
When did they repelled Naruto clones?.( ). Looks like there fighting on even grounds to me. Not even about to get into a debate about Sasuke Susanoo being weaker than Madara's is clearly stronger seeing as seeing as it cuts asteroids and is buffed by Hagoromo chakra. Please don't give me that size argument every huge creature in nv size is inconsistent.

Madara fought 8 gates gai and didnt die , Am I right ? I even recall he could have kill him three times if Gai didnt receive help from Minato and Kakashi , and Naruto . So Kaguya's speed is handled here and she has no defensive feats against Gudodamas. Madara could even infuse his Susano'o with Senjutsu and this is Juubi Jin's PS we're talking about here
8th gate Gai speed has been surpassed buddy. Base Naruto blitz Madara which is something Gai couldn't do. Until Night moth. TSB wont be a problem seeing as Kaguya got hit by 6 of them and still lived. Without any damage. Madara juubi buffed Susanoo gets obliterated by 6Rasenbijuudama's.

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did they repelled Naruto clones?.( ). Looks like there fighting on even grounds to me. Not even about to get into a debate about Sasuke Susanoo being weaker than Madara's is clearly stronger seeing as seeing as it cuts asteroids and is buffed by Hagoromo chakra. Please don't give me that size argument every huge creature in nv size is inconsistent.
You must be registered for see images

Madara was one meter max away from them . He didnt even had to move . I dont wanna get in the Susano'o debate either , I have another thread coming up on this . But as stated by Inverse, just because Sasuke have shown better offensive feats because he had the occasion to doesnt close every thread and opinion about Madara's being stronger . Plus you're comparing Edo Madara PS to Rinnegan Sasuke's Here, I already stated Madara's Jin PS gets both Sasuke's and his feats and is 2x bigger for resistance . Sasuke currently showing better offensive feats doesnt automatically mean he has better defensive feats than Madara.
Anyway, Sasuke has dodged the TBB and countless threads have been made about it . The duo still have Kamui so Susano'o isnt that needed and it is not my main argument.

8th gate Gai speed has been surpassed buddy. Base Naruto blitz Madara which is something Gai couldn't do. Until Night moth. TSB wont be a problem seeing as Kaguya got hit by 6 of them and still lived. Without any damage. Madara juubi buffed Susanoo gets obliterated by 6Rasenbijuudama's.
Kaguya was severed off her arm by a simply chakra claw . Rasen bijuudamas doesnt concern me , Obito's and Madara's shape manipulation to the heart or head does . Plus , lol , 8 gates has never , ever been surpassed man , wtf . "Base Naruto blitz" ??? Base Naruto blitzed One eyed Madara who was sitting on the ground 20 meters max from Naruto , regenerating from his left side been blown away by the 8 gates and had only ONE gudodama left.. Please , I already mentioned this isnt a nerfed fight , do you overlook Madara not using Preta Path/Susanoo against yoton rasengan too? This was only a plothole.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

all base naruto did is that he ran towards weakened and injured madara who was sitting on his ass ,he tried to punch him but madara blocked it with his palm ,7th gai did better than that ,he ran toward healthy, standing madara ,he tried to punch him but madara blocked it with his palm then he kept stepping back but 8th gai is another story,base naruto,s speed is nowhere to 8th gai's speed

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without plot holes ,I guess jiubi obito can use intangibility so that literally means he is unbeatable
madara and obito's using all rinningan techs by chakra as much as jiubi chakra ,that would be so hax

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Madara was one meter max away from them . He didnt even had to move . I dont wanna get in the Susano'o debate either , I have another thread coming up on this . But as stated by Inverse, just because Sasuke have shown better offensive feats because he had the occasion to doesnt close every thread and opinion about Madara's being stronger . Plus you're comparing Edo Madara PS to Rinnegan Sasuke's Here, I already stated Madara's Jin PS gets both Sasuke's and his feats and is 2x bigger for resistance . Sasuke currently showing better offensive feats doesnt automatically mean he has better defensive feats than Madara.
Anyway, Sasuke has dodged the TBB and countless threads have been made about it . The duo still have Kamui so Susano'o isnt that needed and it is not my main argument.
Those scans mean nothing because Naruto was protecting Sakura and not fighting Madara so get out of here with that rubbish. Better offence means better defense in terms of Susanoo there is no Susanoo output greater than it's input manga fact. Seeing as every Susanoo used defense is way greater than it's offence. Was the ttb's even directed at Sasuke honestly? Obito has Kamui how is that going to help Madara.

Kaguya was severed off her arm by a simply chakra claw . Rasen bijuudamas doesnt concern me , Obito's and Madara's shape manipulation to the heart or head does . Plus , lol , 8 gates has never , ever been surpassed man , wtf . "Base Naruto blitz" ??? Base Naruto blitzed One eyed Madara who was sitting on the ground 20 meters max from Naruto , regenerating from his left side been blown away by the 8 gates and had only ONE gudodama left.. Please , I already mentioned this isnt a nerfed fight , do you overlook Madara not using Preta Path/Susanoo against yoton rasengan too? This was only a plothole.
Cutting force shits on blunt force i've explained this multiple times. Seeing as something like EE couldn't pierce Juubi Jin Madara but Sasuke basic sword could.( ). How are they going to land that type of blow on Kaguya? Sasuke teleports Obito on 1 of Kaguya's bones or Into Naruto's Rasenbijuudama. TSB does not make the user faster so you saying he blitzed Madara with 1 TSB means nothing. Naruto also blitz Kaguya who is faster than Madara. Madara is not absorbing nothing from Naruto since his abilties are im-powered by Hagoromo's chakra.

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those scans mean nothing because Naruto was protecting Sakura and not fighting Madara so get out of here with that rubbish. Better offence means better defense in terms of Susanoo there is no Susanoo output greater than it's input manga fact. Seeing as every Susanoo used defense is way greater than it's offence. Was the ttb's even directed at Sasuke honestly? Obito has Kamui how is that going to help Madara.
Lol that was funny.

The scans proved Both Naruto and Sasuke getting repelled neg diff. The susanoo part is only your assumption thus irrelevant,

"Obito has Kamui how is that going to help Madara" are you serious?

The Kamui Importance.
Obito can also make anybody else intangible too as proven here
,and is then able to defend against any incoming attack without even warping to the Kamui dimension , but by becoming intangible with the person he wants instead .

And "Gtfoh"? Lmao, you should chill son.

Cutting force shits on blunt force i've explained this multiple times. Seeing as something like EE couldn't pierce Juubi Jin Madara but Sasuke basic sword could.( ). How are they going to land that type of blow on Kaguya? Sasuke teleports Obito on 1 of Kaguya's bones or Into Naruto's Rasenbijuudama. TSB does not make the user faster so you saying he blitzed Madara with 1 TSB means nothing. Madara is not absorbing nothing from Naruto since his abilties are im-powered by Hagoromo's chakra.
@ Kaguya's bones part , unless you show me some scans of Sasuke being able to get close to a Juubi jin and then teleport him with his S/T this is irrelevant . And even if it happens , keep in mind Obito is intangible .
@ Madara part , you're obviously dumb if you think having your left side blow off and being sited just in front of Rikudo Naruto with your gudodamas nerfed isnt being nerfed and vulnerable
@ Hagoromo's chakra , Madara has the same Hagoromo chakra youre talking about..... Nothing in your post is logical and im considering stopping taking you seriously

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol that was funny.

The scans proved Both Naruto and Sasuke getting repelled neg diff. The susanoo part is only your assumption thus irrelevant,

"Obito has Kamui how is that going to help Madara" are you serious?

And "Gtfoh"? Lmao, you should chill son.

@ Kaguya's bones part , unless you show me some scans of Sasuke being able to get close to a Juubi jin and then teleport him with his S/T this is irrelevant . And even if it happens , keep in mind Obito is intangible .
@ Madara part , you're obviously dumb if you think having your left side blow off and being sited just in front of Rikudo Naruto with your gudodamas nerfed isnt being nerfed and vulnerable
@ Hagoromo's chakra , Madara has the same Hagoromo chakra youre talking about..... Nothing in your post is logical and im considering stopping taking you seriously
You can't take me serious? Yet you think Madara and Obito can beat Kaguya Naruto and Sasuke? L00l Kaguya plays the dimension game with Obito and Madara until there out of chakra gg.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 2 wreck them with ease,

--narutos firepower is far too much for Obito, and with his enhanced RSM reflexes, he evades all the kamui warps rather easily, on top of tee fact that he can create several RSM clones which would outclass and outnumber obito significantly and can fire off Bijuu RS and TBBRS the moment obito solidifies to attack

--madara is not beating kaguya, never in a million years is this happening, especially seeing how she can send her self to many dimensions and can also send madara to the other dimension similar to how she sent sasuke,

--kaguya can solo both madara and obito here, but with naruto and sasuke by her side, the juubi jins dont stand a chance

Zee U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto shitstomps Obito while Sasuke and Kaguya send Madara to rapeshed. If the Juubi of Madara/Obito comes out Kaguya do the same, countering that fanfiction shit.

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't take me serious? Yet you think Madara and Obito can beat Kaguya Naruto and Sasuke? L00l Kaguya plays the dimension game with Obito and Madara until there out of chakra gg.
I cannot force people out of the bubble/hype of new characters. Unfortunately I have not that time.

Yes indeed.

Come back @ me when u pop out of it by yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadaraReturns