Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 2 wreck them with ease,

--narutos firepower is far too much for Obito, and with his enhanced RSM reflexes, he evades all the kamui warps rather easily, on top of tee fact that he can create several RSM clones which would outclass and outnumber obito significantly and can fire off Bijuu RS and TBBRS the moment obito solidifies to attack

--madara is not beating kaguya, never in a million years is this happening, especially seeing how she can send her self to many dimensions and can also send madara to the other dimension similar to how she sent sasuke,

--kaguya can solo both madara and obito here, but with naruto and sasuke by her side, the juubi jins dont stand a chance
You cant be serious man

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cant be serious man
I am serious,

--Naruto can beat Juubito by himself, the former firepower is far too much and even if you allow juubito to have kamui, its not doing much especially since naruto has the intel and can use his several clones with each of them being able to evade the warps and vastly outnumbering obito the moment he solidifies to attack,

--Madara is never beating kaguya and sasuke together, never,

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cannot force people out of the bubble/hype of new characters. Unfortunately I have not that time.

You must be registered for see images

Yes indeed.

Come back @ me when u pop out of it by yourself.
All feats from Naruto who is on her team gtfoh.

Last edited:

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am serious,

--Naruto can beat Juubito by himself, the former firepower is far too much and even if you allow juubito to have kamui, its not doing much especially since naruto has the intel and can use his several clones with each of them being able to evade the warps and vastly outnumbering obito the moment he solidifies to attack,

--Madara is never beating kaguya and sasuke together, never,
Juubito Gudodama's , and bijuudamas obliterates Naruto clones to thin air . Madara will be the one who will deal with Naruto as they are the main threat of each team , Juubito deal with Sasuke & Kaguya on the other side low diff , all their arsenal is countered with Gudodamas & Intangibility , Sasuke swapping anything close to Obito results in a Truth seeking balls manipulation in the stomach.

All feats from Naruto who is on here team gtfoh.
The same Naruto that didnt land a hit/punch/scratch on Madara when he acquirred the Double Rinnegan. Yes indeed ; you need some sleep.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubito Gudodama's , and bijuudamas obliterates Naruto clones to thin air . Madara will be the one who will deal with Naruto as they are the main threat of each team , Juubito deal with Sasuke & Kaguya on the other side low diff , all their arsenal is countered with Gudodamas & Intangibility , Sasuke swapping anything close to Obito results in a Truth seeking balls manipulation in the stomach.
Narutos YRS alone chopped the god tree in half, its one of the most durable entities in the manga,
his TBBRS turned island sized meteors into paste, and can fire off 6 of them just by himself,
he can fire off TBBRS and YRS and Bijuu RS much faster than Obito can fire off TBB,
and his TSB cancels obitos TSB as that wont matter at all, not to mention that narutos TSB would negate obitos TBB

the bold is very wrong, Juubito would get wrecked against Kaguya alone, sasuke would just add icing on the cake,
kamui iis slower than sasukes S/T and Kaguya can blindside obito quite easily,
she alone can possibly solo this

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The same Naruto that didnt land a hit/punch/scratch on Madara when he acquirred the Double Rinnegan. Yes indeed ; you need some sleep.
L0l your sounding like Dimitri with that logic.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, Madara and Obito get buttraped.

-Kaguya shits on Madara. Ash Killing Bones used through her Space Time portals turn him to ash. She teleports to the Lava dimension and uses the nature (Volcano and Lava) to turn Madara into ashes. She evades all his attacks with her portals, and she fodderizes his Susanoo like she did Sasuke's. Chibaku Tensei is evaded via S/T, and she can leave Limbo to Naruto as the manga shows. Gudo Dama can't negate Kaguya's nature attacks since Nature attacks are basically nature energy, as the manga states.

-Naruto shits on Obito as well. Multiple clones and speed are counters for Kamui. Gudo Dama negates any Bijuu Dama thrown at them, and multiple Bijuu Dama FRS one shot Obito....or he uses Shunshin to outright blitz him like he did to Kaguya.

Sasuke is not even needed.

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
L0l your sounding like Dimitri with that logic.
Well, good to know , but what I said is totally true.

Lol, Madara and Obito get buttraped.

-Kaguya shits on Madara. Ash Killing Bones used through her Space Time portals turn him to ash. She teleports to the Lava dimension and uses the nature (Volcano and Lava) to turn Madara into ashes. She evades all his attacks with her portals, and she fodderizes his Susanoo like she did Sasuke's. Chibaku Tensei is evaded via S/T, and she can leave Limbo to Naruto as the manga shows. Gudo Dama can't negate Kaguya's nature attacks since Nature attacks are basically nature energy, as the manga states.

-Naruto shits on Obito as well. Multiple clones and speed are counters for Kamui. Gudo Dama negates any Bijuu Dama thrown at them, and multiple Bijuu Dama FRS one shot Obito....or he uses Shunshin to outright blitz him like he did to Kaguya.

Sasuke is not even needed.
I already mentioned Obito will be the one to deal with Kaguya,

The jinz gets moped sasuke warps them between him and Naruto sealing them away GG
Rofl . Nope , this is a mid diff fight for the Jins at most.

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cannot force people out of the bubble/hype of new characters. Unfortunately I have not that time.

Yes indeed.

Come back @ me when u pop out of it by yourself.
damn i missed you

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke stomp Obito while Kaguya stomps Madara. Team 2 low dif.
Madara would simply obliterates her. But what's pretty funny here is that all yall refuse to consider I've said Obito would be the one dealing with her, denying much? Obito would stomps her low to mid diff. Madara proceed to take down Naruto & Sasuke to sleep in the same time.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I already mentioned Obito will be the one to deal with Kaguya,
Obito won't have a choice in the matter. Naruto will engage him, and Naruto will kill him. If he wants to get to Kaguya, who will engage Madara, he has to go through Naruto and Sasuke, and he can't even beat either, both stomp him.

Even if he gets to Kaguya, he'd get stomped while Naruto and Sasuke comfortably take out Madara. They win either way.

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Narutos YRS alone chopped the god tree in half, its one of the most durable entities in the manga,
his TBBRS turned island sized meteors into paste, and can fire off 6 of them just by himself,
he can fire off TBBRS and YRS and Bijuu RS much faster than Obito can fire off TBB,
and his TSB cancels obitos TSB as that wont matter at all, not to mention that narutos TSB would negate obitos TBB

the bold is very wrong, Juubito would get wrecked against Kaguya alone, sasuke would just add icing on the cake,
kamui iis slower than sasukes S/T and Kaguya can blindside obito quite easily,
she alone can possibly solo this
@TB/Rasengan parts

The Kamui Importance. While the alliance has basically a lot of powerful characters and the complete Nine tail in their possession that hold the firepower to completely atomise/nuke the battlefield , any tailed beats bombs and larges scales jutsus are meaningless against the team here . Obito being able to warp himself and Madara in no time to prevent any threatening enough jutsu counters all tailed beats bombs / deep forest emergence / flower three world techniques and reappear elsewhere etc . Obito can also make anybody else intangible too as proven here
,and is then able to defend against any incoming attack without even warping to the Kamui dimension , but by becoming intangible with the person he wants instead.
Naruto's destructive prowess is irrelevant here as Obito just has to get intangible to counter any incoming TB. Naruto might be able to fireoff rasengans quicker, but thats fodder as Obito could Kamui himself, the tree and the bijuudamas together to nullify the incoming Rasengans and then unleash his now charged bombs, as my quote proved. Naruto does not have any TSB feats of defending himself so thats irrelevant, Obito can stomp Kaguya alone, Madara will take care of Naruto & Sasuke.

Eternal Mangekyo Sojobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito won't have a choice in the matter. Naruto will engage him, and Naruto will kill him. If he wants to get to Kaguya, who will engage Madara, he has to go through Naruto and Sasuke, and he can't even beat either, both stomp him.

Even if he gets to Kaguya, he'd get stomped while Naruto and Sasuke comfortably take out Madara. They win either way.
Naruto rushing to engage Obito is the simplest way for him to die, with a simple gudodama manipulation . He also cannot touch Obito with third eyed Madara's five limbo clones around capable to protect him and react to a threat considering he is the weakest in the tag team, not to mention Kamui. But I can understand how we dont agree on this considering you think Jin Obito cannot defeat either Naruto or Sasuke , and Kaguya ever beating Madara.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara would simply obliterates her. But what's pretty funny here is that all yall refuse to consider I've said Obito would be the one dealing with her, denying much? Obito would stomps her low to mid diff. Madara proceed to take down Naruto & Sasuke to sleep in the same time.
Aaaaaaand dimensional shifting. Sorry.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto rushing to engage Obito is the simplest way for him to die, with a simple gudodama manipulation
Gudo Dama by itself couldn't even take out EMS Sasuke and BSM Naruto. It doing anything to Rikudo Naruto is hilarious.

He also cannot touch Obito with third eyed Madara's five limbo clones around capable to protect him and react to a threat considering he is the weakest in the tag team, not to mention Kamui. But I can understand how we dont agree on this considering you think Jin Obito cannot defeat either Naruto or Sasuke , and Kaguya ever beating Madara.
Limbo gets stalemated by his own clones, or Kaguya handles Madara and his clones by herself, or Sasuke handles Limbo while Kaguya handles Madara and Obito handles Naruto. Kamui is no issue either, vastly superior Speed and clones handle that. And Naruto>Sasuke, so no, he isn't the weakest.

Of course I don't agree. Kaguya was stated to be above Madara, and Naruto and Sauske, especially Naruto, can counter everything in his arsenal.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im curious to how you think Madara survives Kaguya pulling him to the Genesis Dimension, and hitting him with this:

Kaguya has already demonstrated that in fights with multiple opponents she is more than willing to separate them. By sending Madara to her genesis dimension and defeating him separately, that give naruto and sasuke a easier time defeating obito.

Obito couldnt simply go save madara because he wouldnt know what dimension she took them to.

This is a win for Naruto's team either way.

Last edited:

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

lol you must be on drugs