wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude you gotta chill, you don’t know what Byakugō really is, the seal isn’t just linked to a place of the sage(s) it’s way more at this point.
Feel free to elaborate. As far as I know, Byakugou is a powerbuff that makes Creation Rebirth use the stored chakra as a way to compensate for using up lifeforce and to keep the user from having to KEEP casting it. Basically just an activate cast rather than the whole charging up one

It may be built upon in the future and I think that is what Ikemoto may be setting up. Although the only points that they have talked so far is the Yin Seal which is basically connected to anything chakra.

I could not find any more information aside from boost in speed, strength, and one time cast of CR for Byakugou. This is why as far as I am concerned, Byakugou is just a bridge that makes casting CR instantaneous. If you know more, tell me.
Post automatically merged:

Well the SageMode marking in his face has nothing to do with “yin” and you’re assuming that Tsunade’s seal is anything relevant to Hashirama’s SageMode.

He’s using the embodiment of physical energy mixed with natural energy.
Tsunade’s deal is straight chakra stored in her mental seal just like Mito who gained this way back in Sage of six path times
Of course not.. Hashirama and the Senju lineage has always been Yang affinity. I'm merely talking about the symbolisms here at this point.

The point that I am getting at here is that there is this whole duality system that is present in celestials (Yin and Yang).
celestials that attained the 3rd eye can be considered Yin and Yang.

So Hagoromo and Hamura follow this trend and it ends up Hagoromo being a Yin. Therefore, his descendants are Yin. Considering Senjus are from Hagoromo's lineage, they are Yin. Thus, we see a forehead mark on Hashirama's Sage Mode as well as Tsunade's.

This is by no means Hashirama can use genjutsus and other doujutsu tech. Although it could explain as to how he manages to stand up alone against Madara when we know through stories that Yang become stronger the more people are sharing their powers. Since trees and nature are living beings, perhaps that is why he appears to be solo because we never really thought about it?

But yeah, that is what I am trying to get at here. Just the symbols not "possible techs"

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see you're still butting in on a dead site.
At this point, it was kind of needed. This guy just replies to insult because he got butthurt.
Literally so many times I tried to get him back on track and he keeps replying off topic insults.
It would have been tolerable had I not heard better ones from prepubescent kids from CoD lobbies.

Unfortunately. I would’ve liked their stupidity to be displayed as piled up but NO.
It's the reverse actually. Avani deleted yours. Mine and Luke's are still up because we do not resort to crybaby tactics when we are losing. So everyone is actually getting spared of your pointless replies.

Do everyone a favour and not reply if it is not on topic. Everyone here know you have lost.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's the reverse actually. Avani deleted yours. Mine and Luke's are still up because we do not resort to crybaby tactics when we are losing. So everyone is actually getting spared of your pointless replies.

Do everyone a favour and not reply if it is not on topic. Everyone here know you have lost.
Lmfao I know I rightfully insulted your intelligence earlier and made you hate yourself but seriously, this is sad.

Literally all someone has to do is scroll up and the lie you just spewed crumbles. 😂😂 Triggered and another L for your collection

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point, it was kind of needed. This guy just replies to insult because he got butthurt.
Literally so many times I tried to get him back on track and he keeps replying off topic insults.
It would have been tolerable had I not heard better ones from prepubescent kids from CoD lobbies.
Classic Animegoin tactics. I've had to deal with such in the past with another mod butting in aswell 😆.

Reactions: Animegoin

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Classic Animegoin tactics. I've had to deal with such in the past with another mod butting in aswell 😆.
He just does not stop, I love it. I am glad he moved his salty butt to plague my profile. This way I do not need to worry about being off topic.

Honestly, this thread got derailed so much that it is unbelievable.
I just wanted to talk about my theories about the celestials and ask what other people think of them and their potential.

If only Animegoin had some good things to say that is backed by congruent information rather than being salty

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He just does not stop, I love it. I am glad he moved his salty butt to plague my profile. This way I do not need to worry about being off topic.

I just wanted to talk about my theories about the celestials and ask what other people think of them and their potential.

If only Animegoin had some good things to say that is backed by congruent information rather than being salty
If he spots a flaw in your comments he will continuously exploit it. While injecting alot of humor and hyping himself up. He's a stubborn debater, but thankfully entertaining.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

“Backed by congruent information” 😂

Says the person that literally refused to accept manga facts even after the panels were posted.

Lmfao and your lie from a couple minutes ago just got exposed with no difficulty at all. All I had to say was “scroll up” and your delusion crumbled. Which is why you’re afraid to @ me again 😉. First smart move you made today lol

Thusly another L has made its way into your collection.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Backed by congruent information” 😂

Says the person that literally refused to accept manga facts even after the panels were posted.

Lmfao and your lie from a couple minutes ago just got exposed with no difficulty at all. All I had to say was “scroll up” and your delusion crumbled. Which is why you’re afraid to @ me again 😉. First smart move you made today lol

Thusly another L has made its way into your collection.

LMAO what? Please, stay on topic here. I would like to continue decimating you on my profile.

At this point, I have nothing to do with you until you go on topic. Whatever you want to do here is up to you, you'd just suffer the consequences.

However, we are debating theories about the celestials here and not how salty your butt is.
In other words, I AM SAVING YOU FROM EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!

LET. ME. HELP. YOU!

trying to find help on this thread is moot as a person just need to read the thread and find who first insulted and derailed and spammed unnecessary comments, who went into someone's profile and harrassed and lastly, who got warned by a mod to behave themselves because they are acting like a child throwing tantrums and they will see the loser.

L

Reactions: Yahcob13

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO what? Please, stay on topic here. I would like to continue decimating you on my profile.

At this point, I have nothing to do with you until you go on topic. Whatever you want to do here is up to you, you'd just suffer the consequences.

However, we are debating theories about the celestials here and not how salty your butt is.
In other words, I AM SAVING YOU FROM EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!

LET. ME. HELP. YOU!

trying to find help on this thread is moot as a person just need to read the thread and find who first insulted and derailed and spammed unnecessary comments, who went into someone's profile and harrassed and lastly, who got warned by a mod to behave themselves because they are acting like a child throwing tantrums and they will see the loser.

L
LMFAO fail, way to prove how much of a hypocrite you are. 😂 You’re literally proving everything I said about you to be true without a fault.

Hence, another L for your collection.

Now get back on topic, GG in advance.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Jigen is using six paths chakra or sage chakra. Its probably just 10T chakra and karma tech plus his own kkg
There's definitely some celestial chakra involved in there. Otherwise, how would he be able to sap the Juubi's chakra?
I think Karma gives you access to some of that celestial chakra.

It could be the same concept as Sasuke's and Naruto's So6P hand seal (Sun and Moon). I believe that they still have them and they are simply nerfed just so they do not hog the spotlight. We could probably think that the whole Karma stuff works like those seals. At least up until more is revealed.

If he spots a flaw in your comments he will continuously exploit it. While injecting alot of humor and hyping himself up. He's a stubborn debater, but thankfully entertaining.
Not much of exploitation to do there.. He is too busy trying to make a fool of himself rather than stay on topic. Just watch how I am destroying him in my profile.

He just keeps digging that hole. All he is ever going to find is L, unless he is mining for them.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not much of exploitation to do there.. He is too busy trying to make a fool of himself rather than stay on topic. Just watch how I am destroying him in my profile.

He just keeps digging that hole. All he is ever going to find is L, unless he is mining for them.
Lmfao more irony, it’s not even surprising at this point.

I craft them and hand them out, and to this day none have been returned to me. That’s a 💯% satisfaction guarantee. 😂😉

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao more irony, it’s not even surprising at this point.

I craft them and hand them out, and to this day none have been returned to me. That’s a 💯% satisfaction guarantee. 😂😉
Mate, you were funny and amusing until you took your self-complement into levels of cringe I can no longer tolerate.
I can't even see you as someone worthy to talk to anymore :(

This would be the last time I would talk with you.

"Your god, master and teacher" argh!!!!! so cringey and lame..