Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feel free to elaborate. As far as I know, Byakugou is a powerbuff that makes Creation Rebirth use the stored chakra as a way to compensate for using up lifeforce and to keep the user from having to KEEP casting it. Basically just an activate cast rather than the whole charging up one

It may be built upon in the future and I think that is what Ikemoto may be setting up. Although the only points that they have talked so far is the Yin Seal which is basically connected to anything chakra.

I could not find any more information aside from boost in speed, strength, and one time cast of CR for Byakugou. This is why as far as I am concerned, Byakugou is just a bridge that makes casting CR instantaneous. If you know more, tell me.
Post automatically merged:

Of course not.. Hashirama and the Senju lineage has always been Yang affinity. I'm merely talking about the symbolisms here at this point.

The point that I am getting at here is that there is this whole duality system that is present in celestials (Yin and Yang).
celestials that attained the 3rd eye can be considered Yin and Yang.

So Hagoromo and Hamura follow this trend and it ends up Hagoromo being a Yin. Therefore, his descendants are Yin. Considering Senjus are from Hagoromo's lineage, they are Yin. Thus, we see a forehead mark on Hashirama's Sage Mode as well as Tsunade's.

This is by no means Hashirama can use genjutsus and other doujutsu tech. Although it could explain as to how he manages to stand up alone against Madara when we know through stories that Yang become stronger the more people are sharing their powers. Since trees and nature are living beings, perhaps that is why he appears to be solo because we never really thought about it?

But yeah, that is what I am trying to get at here. Just the symbols not "possible techs"
Just more of your BS. You think a lot of words make you sound smart when you are in reality not saying anything.

Once again, Tsunade created creation rebirth and every other regenerative/healing technique that comes from the seal. She did not create the seal so that means who ever did had another purpose for it and that purpose supersedes the fact that it’s connect to a great place of the sage or a place you can learn sage mode. Your mind is a small place to when it comes to this topic....

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just more of your BS. You think a lot of words make you sound smart when you are in reality not saying anything.

Once again, Tsunade created creation rebirth and every other regenerative/healing technique that comes from the seal. She did not create the seal so that means who ever did had another purpose for it and that purpose supersedes the fact that it’s connect to a great place of the sage or a place you can learn sage mode. Your mind is a small place to when it comes to this topic....

You seem to sound so sure about your theories and yet you have a different opinion on my statements about it in which we ACTUALLY know and have seen.

I wanted you to explain what is more that I am missing and yet there you go. You gave me a theory that is not really backed by anything.

"She did not create the seal" "had another purpose for it"

I need facts and not theories for you to shut me down whereas mine was simply saying how Byakugou works.

Also it is only the Yin seal that is what was being talked about when they mentioned Sakura's Byakugou. Not the tech itself. You can even reread that chapter. Naruto just explained how Tsunade and Sakura have that Yin Seal in their forehead. Mitsuki even says more about the Yin Seal as Orochimaru has something similar to it called the Curse Mark.

So how about you stop fanwanking and you actually give a substantial arguments.

I was expecting "This is how Byakugou works and not what you said"
Yet all I received was "Well, nevermind the tech, it was based around the usage of the Yin Seal"

The ****? Almost all techs revolve around chakras, you think I give a shit about the theory of the Yin Seal?
Throwing the fundaments of techs as an argument for Byakugou when that practically applies to every seal techs. What kind of half-baked argument is that?

The curse seal was founded in the same principle as the Karma seal and therefore the Yin seal, I guess the curse seal is OP and can do instant regen and shit and Byakugou can resurrect the user by taking over another person and shit... That's how stupid your argument is.

Mitsuki pointed out that Orochimaru knows more about the Yin Seal. Considering that the Byakugou pools in the chakra into that Yin seal and it releases all that upon activation to be used for CR. The Curse Seal also functions the same in terms of chakra storage. The similarities of the techs diverge from that. Although the curse seal houses Orochimaru's chakra and Snake Sage chakra rather within it rather than the person's OWN chakra.

Byakugou is nothing more than chakra control and its purpose was to be used for CR. Literally in the databook and in manga panels from Tsunade fighting Orochimaru say so. IDC what you THINK it does at this point. That's your theory and that is not the topic here.

Stop trying to be condescending. I just dealt with an asshole who try to use insults and salt as a means to "win" an argument.
If you are going to debate YOUR theories about the Byakugou, that is fine.

But to use it as facts against people like me who do not perceive Byakugou as what you THINK it does, you would not win.
Unless it gets retconned. But until then, you would not.

I have no patience now so either you tell me how it actually functions or you can be mindful of other people.

Because to me, you sound like a religious fanatic who says "oh, this is the message and that's how I interpret it or this is how I want it to be but IDK how to prove it. You should just take my words as the correct ones. If you don't, you are wrong and I am right regardless"

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You seem to sound so sure about your theories and yet you have a different opinion on my statements about it in which we ACTUALLY know and have seen.

I wanted you to explain what is more that I am missing and yet there you go. You gave me a theory that is not really backed by anything.

"She did not create the seal" "had another purpose for it"
I know she didn’t create the seal because I read the manga! Tsunade isn’t that old or from that era so it’s not a theory, Tsunade did not create the seal itself based on logic.

You must be registered to see images

However the manga has yet to contradict that Tsunade created YIN SEAL REALSE OR THE STRENGTH OF A HUNDRED TECHNIQUE. Tsunade factually used the “powerful amounts” of chakra the seal releases to trigger proteins. Which she created as of now, that could change though...

I need facts and not theories for you to shut me down whereas mine was simply saying how Byakugou works.
That is the problem, you don’t know how it works, I’ve continuously corrected your misconception repeatedly but your acting ass if I haven’t. You didn’t even know what the actual name of the seal was “BYAKUGŌ NO IN”, you tried calling femme dumb for factually labeling the actual name of it.

What theories?

Also it is only the Yin seal that is what was being talked about when they mentioned Sakura's Byakugou.
The actual name of the seal is Byakugō.

why aren’t you reading? I’ve stated this many times, Byakugō is the seal!

Yin Seal: Release (Infuuin: Kai)
Creation Rebirth (Souzou Saisei)

^^^those are the techniques but don’t take my word for it..

DATABOOK 4:
“For several years using the highest most precise chakra control, a fixed amount is stored in the Byakugou seal. The chakra is usually put to use to regenerate the body through the Ninjutsu technique “Sousou Saisei”, the combination results in the ultimate regeneration Jutsu.

The seal was able to regenerate the body, despite Tsunade chakra quantity being less, than the enormous chakra quantity of Shodai Hokage (i’m pretty sure, but this the gist of the line, but this was especially tricky).

When Ninpo “Sousou Saisei” is used at the same time as “Byakugou no Jutsu”, it becomes possible to use it (Sousou Saisei) over a long period of time. When ones life is effected by grave wounds pushed to the point where they’d normally die, ones body is instantly returned to an unwounded condition. Than it just talks about the rules of medical ninjutsu where broken with the completion of such a marvelous Ninjutsu as this.

Not the tech itself.
So how about you stop fanwanking and you actually give a substantial arguments.
Just gave you nothing but facts.... you delusional and willfully ignorant.

The ****? Almost all techs revolve around chakras, you think I give a shit about the theory of the Yin Seal?
I don’t give you any F’ing theory all facts, you can scroll back up.

I rest my case with you, not only do you not know what your taking about you using endless text to make yourself believe you make sense when you don’t. I killed all of your willful ignorance with facts..

Reactions: Ansatsuken

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"A seal developed by Tsunade"

I rest my case...

IDK who is being willfully ignorant.

Yin Seal: Release (Infuuin: Kai)
Creation Rebirth (Souzou Saisei)

This is why I keep mentioning that the one that was being talked about was the Yin Seal. Byakugou is a technique developed by Tsunade to be able to fully utilize the CR and keep up with combat ninjas.

The reason why Mitsuki also talked about this in this way is the fact that Orochimaru used the same fundaments of the Yin Seal to create the Curse Mark.

Hence, why I brought it up.

Right now, it is in the process of being retconned BUT it is not Tsunade's technique itself that is being pointed out.

"What is in Sakura's forehead?" Byakugou
"What is in Kawaki's and Boruto's hand?" Karma seal
"What was in Sasuke's neck?" Curse Mark

All of these have the same root: the Yin Seal. The ones that Naruto and Sasuke ones had.
One given by Hagoromo. That is what Sakura and Naruto and Mitsuki were getting at.

Not the Byakugou itself. The databook and the manga literally said that it was Tsunade's tech. She created it.
Just followed the principle of the Yin Seal Release then moves on from there.

Yin Seal > Release >>Curse Mark, Karma, Byakugou

Just because it is tied in to the Yin Seal Release, which is what they were getting at here, it does not mean that the tech itself is an ancient one. Even in your example, the databook says that it was Tsunade's.

Even on your manga panel:

She is talking about a different one.. "About a jutsu" not about Byakugou...

FFS

IDK why you are calling me ignorant when you are ignoring that fact. You are also ignoring the fact that Naruto was explaining just what Tsunade's and Sakura's techs do and not its history as he knows nothing of it.

Also the fact that Mitsuki's remark stating Orochimaru knows more of it. Considering he created the Curse Mark and was envious of Tsunade's "immortality"

Much like how Tsunade was with her grandfather Hashirama.

Sage Mode is a So6P tech and Byakugou mimicks Hashirama's regeneration.

Is Byakugou the same as his? Is the Curse Mark the same as Byakugou? FFS..

Get out of your own ass. Like I said, give me facts and not theories.
IF you are giving me anymore Boruto panels, I would smack you since they themselves do not know what the shit is going on yet.
The retcon, if Ikemoto is trying to retcon Byakugou, is not there yet. So stop stating them as facts.

"Karma looks the same as Sakura's forehead" =/= Byakugou IS a celestial tech.

You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just gave you nothing but facts.... you delusional and willfully ignorant.

I don’t give you any F’ing theory all facts, you can scroll back up.

I rest my case with you, not only do you not know what your taking about you using endless text to make yourself believe you make sense when you don’t. I killed all of your willful ignorance with facts..

I moved the subject to another thread as this is not a Byakugou thread nor is Byakugou a So6P power.
You did not explain whatsoever how it is one nor did you give any facts about it that I did not already state.

You only gave me theories that were backed by your delusion of wanting it to be something that it is not.
Even your own facts destroy your own argument.

Continue this discussion to "shut me down" and "give me Ls" and "talk about how exactly I am the delusional one" on the other thread.
I will continue to shut you down there.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I rest my case...
What case?

Tsunade did not create the Byakugō seal.. she created the healing techniques that the seal can grant you. I’ve consistently said that on this thread and the other but your not reading. Your confused.. The actual name of the seal is not the “Yin Seal”, it’s Byakugō or Byakugō No In and that what I have to keep correcting you about.

This is why I keep mentioning that the one that was being talked about was the Yin Seal. Byakugou is a technique developed by Tsunade to be able to fully utilize the CR and keep up with combat ninjas.
No one (especially not me) has said that Sakura wasn’t referring to anything other then the Byakugō Seal, calling the seal “Byakugō” does not mean anything other then calling it by its official name.

The reason why Mitsuki also talked about this in this way is the fact that Orochimaru used the same fundaments of the Yin Seal to create the Curse Mark.

Hence, why I brought it up.

Right now, it is in the process of being retconned BUT it is not Tsunade's technique itself that is being pointed out.

"What is in Sakura's forehead?" Byakugou
"What is in Kawaki's and Boruto's hand?" Karma seal
"What was in Sasuke's neck?" Curse Mark

All of these have the same root: the Yin Seal. The ones that Naruto and Sasuke ones had.
One given by Hagoromo. That is what Sakura and Naruto and Mitsuki were getting at.
Once again, your talking to yourself. No one has ever said anything other then the name of the seal is Byakugō. I know the difference between The Byakugō Seal it’s self and healing techniques such as Yin Seal Release, Creation Rebirth or the Strength Of A hundred. You like hearing yourself talk just becuase, meanwhile your responding to things that were never said.

Not the Byakugou itself.
What are you talking about? Sakura was taking about the Byakugō Seal on her forehead, the name of the seal is Byakugō.

The databook and the manga literally said that it was Tsunade's tech.
I said that first.. so your basically repeating what I said.

She created it.
Tsunade created..

Yin Seal: Release
Creation Rebirth
Strength Of A Hundred

She did not create the Byakugō Seal, she used the seal to create those techniques.

Just followed the principle of the Yin Seal Release then moves on from there.
No, Tsunade used the chakra in the Byakugō Seal to create Yin Seal: Release. There is no principality here.. all Yin Seal Release is: opening the the Byakugō seal and pumping its chakra into your body. It’s the opposite of collecting and storing chakra into the seal which is what you do to manifest the Byakugō seal.

Yin Seal > Release >>Curse Mark, Karma, Byakugou
Not interested in your busted logic.

Just because it is tied in to the Yin Seal Release, which is what they were getting at here, it does not mean that the tech itself is an ancient one. Even in your example, the databook says that it was Tsunade's.
What are you talking about? I NEVER SAID the techniques Tsunade created using the Byakugō seal such as Yin Seal: Release were from the SO6P era, I said: THE BYAKUGŌ SEAL IS FROM THE SO6P ERA.

Even on your manga panel:

She is talking about a different one.. "About a jutsu" not about Byakugou...
You are either a good troll or not so bright, FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME: Sakura was referring to the Byakugō Seal on her forehead. Do you need me to repost me saying that over and over? I never said Sakura was referring to any of the techniques creation rebirth , Yin Seal: REALSE or The Strength Of A Hundred.

Like I said before, Sakura is talking about the Byakugō Seal itself.

IDK why you are calling me ignorant when you are ignoring that fact.
You are ignorant,. You can comprehend and accept that the seals name is Byakugō, you think calling it by its actual name is referring to the name of another technique. You can’t comprehend that the seals name is Byakugō, your lost and confused while going on about something I never said or implied.

You are also ignoring the fact that Naruto was explaining just what Tsunade's and Sakura's techs do and not its history as he knows nothing of it.
No I am not, in never said that Naruto, Sakura or the manga wasn’t talking about the seal but instead the technique(s). You made up me saying that just to save face about me correcting you misinformation of the seals actual name. You dont read well..

Also the fact that Mitsuki's remark stating Orochimaru knows more of it. Considering he created the Curse Mark and was envious of Tsunade's "immortality"

Much like how Tsunade was with her grandfather Hashirama.
Irrelevant to me or too anything Ive said. I never said anything more than the seal’s actual name is Byakugō and calling it that doesn’t mean your referring to Tsunades techniques.

Sage Mode is a So6P tech and Byakugou mimicks Hashirama's regeneration.
The strength of a Hundred technique is SIMILAR to Hashirama’s healing but the actual Byakugō seal is a tech that goes all the way back to the SO6P which has nothing to do with healing.

Is Byakugou the same as his? Is the Curse Mark the same as Byakugou? FFS..
Ask yourself that question because I never said anything about a curse mark, your going on a unrelated tangent. The only thing the curse mark and Byakugō seal have in common is that their seals that hold chakra. That’s the first time I mentioned a curse mark..

Get out of your own ass. Like I said, give me facts and not theories.
I gave you nothing but facts, your simple a shit for brains honestly. How is calling the Byakugō Seal “Byakugō” a theory? How is saying the Byakugō seal goes back to the SO6P era a theory when the manga just said it did?

Stupidity.

[QOUTE]IF you are giving me anymore Boruto panels, I would smack you
And that would be the last you ever smack a thing, that’s if you still have hands. Don’t be an internet gangsta, that shit it wack.

since they themselves do not know what the shit is going on yet.
I said that first!!!

The retcon, if Ikemoto is trying to retcon Byakugou, is not there yet. So stop stating them as facts.
Saying the Byakugō seal goes back to the SO6P era isn’t a fact? Didn’t the manga say that?

AGAIN THE BYAKUGŌ SEAL!

"Karma looks the same as Sakura's forehead" =/= Byakugou IS a celestial tech.[/QOUTE]

Never said otherwise.

You must be registered for see medias
I said that first!!! Go read the reply I left you on the previous page, you repeating/reposting everything I already did. Your desperate.. I’ve said and continues to say that Tsunade created the techs that come from the seal.

I rest my case...

Byakugō is the name of the seal Sakura was referring to in the previous chapter, your misconstrued.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the recent chapter's revelations, we can now say that Kawaki can turn into an alien much like Jigen. This pose a possibility that Jigen is simply the recipient of the mark as well, although at a later stage. That means that he is not Kaguya's partner but a successor.

I also have mentioned that he seems relatively human and it is least likely that he would be Kaguya's partner.
Which brings the question about Jigen:
"How exactly did he come across the mark?"
"How old is he?"
"If he has been around for quite awhile, why has he remained incognito?"

My guess is that the Karma acts like a vampire power. If you've been bitten, you can gain their powers but will be subjected to the power of the Elder (originator). Jigen's actions seem out there. He does not seem to pose as a huge threat and really just wants to create a successful Karma holder.

He's basically Orochimaru 2.0. As for the vessel, I believe that he plans on making Kawaki the juubi's jin and considering what we know so far, it could possibly bring back Kaguya's partner. Similar to Black Zetsu resurrecting Kaguya from Madara.

As for the byakugou, I've stated it before, I will say it again. It is a washed down Sage Mode. As Tsunade had already mentioned, she came up with the seal because she can't do Hashirama's sage mode.

I'm not sure if you remember but I've said this before:

Hashirama path (Yin) > Rinnegan and Sage Mode
Hamura path (Yang) > Tenseigan and Chakra Mode (cloak, weapons, chains, etc)

There's always this duality theme present and it has been a persistent theme in Naruto. I doubt that Boruto will deviate much from that.

I don't think Boruto will be able to awaken a Rinnegan (if my theory is correct) unless he eats a chakra fruit.
Even then, it is not like Yin and Yang can exist in one vessel.

We know this through Momoshiki and Kinshiki. In their base stage: Momoshiki can only use his rinnegan and Kinshiki can only use his Chakra mode. Even Kaguya couldn't use Tenseigan (although I would say that it was due to her being released before the 'The Last' movie was released and they didn't want to spoil)

Even when Momoshiki ate Kinshiki, he still posed no Tenseigan abilities nor chakra mode. All we got is even more Rinnegan and Sage mode.
(I'm talking about the manga instead of the movie because that was complete garbage and this is the one moment that manga trumped Kishimoto)

I doubt Boruto can get a Rinnegan even if the theory is correct because he and his family are attributed to the Yang affinity.
I have a few disagreements here pertaining to the yin and yang stuff.

You say that yin and yang can't be together in one being, but everyone with chakara possesses both yin and yang.

Even Naruto has yin and even Sasuke has yang chakara even though these two are associated with the opposites.

Now, an individual shinobi may have a certain preference or affinity for yin release or yang release. However, everyone still has both sides within them.

Also, you say that Naruto's family is also with the yang side, but that is not necessarily true.

The Hyuuga and specifically their byakugan are actually yin related things. Even with the tenseigan's awakening we saw that Toneri was actually the body component while Hanabi provided the eyes (aka the yin component). Also keep in mind that the Hyuuga descend from Hamura who wielded the six paths yin release seal while Hagoromo wielded the yang (in the fight with Kaguya that is).

Having said all of this, 3 out of 4 members of Naruto's family are at least half Hyuuga if not completely. Himawari even has the byakugan and Boruto has his own dojutsu. Also, Boruto and Himawari are technically more Hyuuga than they are Uzumaki.

Therefore, I would not say that Naruto's family leans toward the yang side. That is mainly just Naruto himself.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade created..
I shall assist you in this challenge of explanation!

Judging form what Sakura told Sarada in Boruto Chapter 036 of the Boruto Manga, and mind you, the translation can be a bit iffy:

Now that you mention it... I heard this from Tsunade-sama, the Fifth Hokage... About a jutsu from a long, long time ago... Back when the Sage of the Six Paths still existed.

Because the translation is a bit iffy then we can't be certain if she is referring to the seal created by the Byakugou No Jutsu or not. She also doesn't finish her explanation of this "jutsu", though it does apply that Tsunade has some knowledge about a jutsu that existed around the time of Hagoromo which looked like Karma. It at the very least implies that the Byakugou no Jutsu Seal is based off that technique or Karma itself. Much like how the Rasengan was based off the Bijuu-Dama Technique. Though as I said this translation is extremely iffy and can mean just about anything. She can be directly referring to the Byakugou no Jutsu Seal or another technique all together.

Because we don't know which translation is accurate at this point in time, then neither explanation can be said to be correct. However, as I mentioned earlier, it implies a connection between the Byakugou no Jutsu and either an older technique or Karma. Also because of this we don't know if Tsunade actually created the Technique or she simply found out about it and enhanced it for her own use much like how Minato enhanced Flying Thunder God or Kabuto perfected Edo Tensei.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say that yin and yang can't be together in one being, but everyone with chakara possesses both yin and yang.

Even Naruto has yin and even Sasuke has yang chakara even though these two are associated with the opposites
I never said that they can only have one or the other?

I have always said this:

Hagoromo (Yin with Yang) Hamura (Yang) based on the rinnegan/tenseigan maturity
Hagoromo has a sun seal (Yang) Hamura has a moon seal (Yin)

Hagoromo > Rinnegan + Sage Mode (his forehead mark)
Hamura > Tenseigan + Chakra Mode (through Toneri)

Hagoromo (Yin w/ Yang seal) > Uchiha (Yin, Yin) Senju (Yin, Yang)
Hamura (Yang w/Yin seal) > Hyuga (Yang, Yin) Uzumaki (Yang, Yang) *Uzumaki is just headcanon but this is where they make the most sense

Everyone has their own affinity however the path that they take, at least for doujutsu is based on this duality thing.

Which you have a Yin and Yang pair.

The only ones that we know that fully became Yin-Yang were Kaguya, Momoshiki and Madara.
So we know that a unity can exist.
Even if we isolate Yin and Yang from one another, there will always be a small portion of the other remaining (Yin within Yang and vice versa)

That was why Toneri despite being Yang managed to get Tenseigan. (The Last movie basically addressed the question of "Can Hashirama get Rinnegan by stealing Sharingan?") as well as (What about the Hamura's side? Is it possible to get a Rinnegan?)

This is why I headcanon the Uzumaki to be the same as Toneri's clan.
This was also backed by Kinshiki's abilities of using Chakra Mode (weapons)

Knowing that Hamura has doujutsu should tell us that they both had a little of something but they are DOMINANT on their respective affinity.

Perhaps I may not have included the bolded bits to my explanation on this thread but I am sure I always have included it before. But here you go.

We are basically on the same page here.

So IDK why this was addressed. Can you tell me which line I said that confused you? I may not have worded them properly.