Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Javarechi

Despite its long stretches of sandy beach Javarechi is nearly uninhabited. The area is cold, barren and the sand of its beaches is like glass, having been broken off of Javarechi’s many cliff formations by the movement of ice embedded in and around the rock; a process known as attrition. Icy storms here are frequent and dangerous as they pick up sand during their formation.

This landmark has simply become more dangerous than before. The ice storms have become a constant at this point, and visibility is impossible outside of close range unless someone has enhanced senses of some sort to allow such. Scattered around are large glacier like moon rock that have been carved up and frozen by the constant storms. The glaciers themselves have become dangerous to the touch due to the cold and sharpness they possess, thus people blindly walking through the terrain usually heavily harm themselves colliding into them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The beach was a pleasant sight but it had to be left behind. It was document nevertheless.
ELM from LM | LLM to LM

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, no one's been here. Spawning.

This post marks the beginning of my mission and narrative using the following storyboard elements:
- Defend yourself from wild beasts (2)
- Deal with a traumatic event from your past (3)
- Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself (5)
- Survive a near-death situation (5)

Summary: Avarosa revisits her old kingdom since her self imposed exile to try and reconcile with buired feelings. Upon arriving, she is met with the ruins of the place she once called home. The sight brings back horrible memories that only magnified her regret and self-loathing for what she had done more than relinquish them. Not only that, but the ruins had now been overrun by massive wolves that had made the place their territory for some time now. And we all know how wolves feels about trespassers...

P
icture a lazy, old forest with trees stretching tall until they bent at the crowns. Imagine the cool, moldy shade they left below them on a leafy forest floor. See all manner of critters covering the place--but not in an overwhelming manner, but more like that of the regular processes of an ecosystem. Now see the statue of a woman with half its face submerged in black soil staring up at the sky with an expression that looked almost like... hurt. The body was already swallowed by the earth, but for the cruel purpose of provoking , the head remained just above the surface while what little light that penetrated the canopy above had somehow found its way on the stone face, too.

She shuddered.

"Is that..." came a low voice from behind. "Is that you?"

Without turning, Avarosa knelt before the statue and ran a hand along its grainy, weathered cheek. It was cold to the touch. "No," she replied. "It's my mother."

She couldn't blame him, Belphegor, for she and her mother did indeed look too much alike. In fact, the more she returned the baleful gaze of this man-made tribute, the more she saw herself in it. Was it her mother, or was it her? Does it matter who it was, though? They were both traitors, afterall. They had both failed to protect their people and the ones they loved.

She clenched her free hand, then drew away. "Let's keep moving."

The deeper they went into the forest, the cooler it became, and also more gut-wrenching. Pillars that once held up houses and buildings now lay all over the forest floor covered in green moss and insects. Belphegor's wings, alight with Lightning, acted like searchlights wherever the sun's light fell short and for some time the dark place shone bright blue. It wasn't until they came upon bones that things got grim. One in particular was a femur, no longer than her forearm, which meant it most likely belonged to a child. Avarosa felt her heart drop and a dreadful feeling came over her. On top of that, the dimly lit cave of trees was no mood lifter either.

Her companion noticed this. "I say we survey from above. You could use some fresh air, and a change of scenery."

"No," she defied. "I need to see this. Let me feel."

"Yes, of course. Apologies."

She took up the cold bone and stared at it. It definitely was old, as if it had been sitting there for almost ten or more years. Which meant this child was long, long gone. She turned to the massive beast beside her and placed the bone in a satchel on it's side, just below the wing. Then she continued over a rotten log and deeper into the forest.

Eventually the came across a dead end. Or rather, a cliff's edge. Looking down she could see what remained of a city, her city, down below. The walls and pillars shone bone white in the midday sun while the massive shadow from an adjacent bluff loomed over half it like a hungry thing. She allowed herself to step over the edge, and landed with the grace of a Queen some moments later. Dust and grit swirled in her wake and then settled quickly. Shortly after, Belphegor's massive body landed with as much sound as the flap of a large bird's wings. The dust he kicked up was more substantial, and shrouded them for a quick second.

"So this is it, huh? Valhalla, was its name?"

Avarosa was too occupied to answer right away. Right in front of them was a massive statue of her--that was definitely her now, for the Agni Gandiva was in her hands--in the middle of what was once the courtyard. Memories came flooding back, none more pleasant than the one before it. She staggered and held a hand to her temple. A concerned Bel took a step toward her. "Archer, are you--"

"I-I'm fine," she managed. "It's just...argh!"

Akasha, Kassadin, Xin Xoa, Darius, Lissandra, Ornn, Lucian, Quinn... The lost city of Valhalla now being reconstructed in her mind in a series of searing hot flashes of pain and a constant ringing sound that only got louder as it progressed. Memories of her first mission, first kill, her father Kassadin and his knowing smile when she told him she didn't mean to take his forbidden scrolls, the first eclipse ritual where she was taught almost all she knew now, the way how the people looked at her when she returned from her first victorious battle. It was maddening how many images were coming back and re-etching themselves in her consciousness. They were like a flood.

By now she was on both knees, with both hands over her temples. In the distance, a pair of red eyes beheld her from the shadow of a collapsed structure...

Suddenly, the sunny sky over a busy marketplace switched to a bloody red hue. Pillars of smoke rose in everlong streaks while the sounds of screams, arms, and fire filled the air. Vagaonds rode through the crowded areas atop horses, screaming sonorous war cries and slaughtering all in their way. The mountan's head that the city was carved from had quickly become a prison, as men covered from head to toe in rags stood at the edges of the city walls, raining flaming arrows inside. A blurry image of her mother fending off a man with her sword, then one of a sword running through her back. Blood running down the side of her cheeks. The face of the man the sword belonged to. It was one of their own, a traitor. Another image of Akasha's head falling at her feet, staring up at her and blinking slowly while her body keeled over. The neferarious grin of the man who had betrayed them.

Avarosa screamed, both in the memory and out loud. It was filled with pain, horror, and regret at the same time. Bel cringed, not from the sight but the sound. It was heart breaking to hear his master rivetting in so much pain.

Her hands grabbing the legendary bow, Agni Gandiva, from its place in the Temple of Stars. Countless invadors lying at her feet as she stormed through a distraught city rallying all the men who hadn't been killed yet. Xin Xao hastily drawing a map of the surrounding territories and their bloodied hands all pointing at once as to where to strike first. She remembered clearing pointing at the northmost section, between a treacherous pass. There were no objections. They rode out, leaving a burning city behind them with fire and bloodlust in their eyes.

Meanwhile, two eyes became four, then six, eight, ten, twelve, until a host of hungry eyes had now surrounded them. Bel noticed them quickly. "Archer! We have company, snap out of it!"

But Avarosa was still writhing in the dirt, mouth agape in a soundless scream while tears parted the dried dirt on her face. Bel growled--an act that was enough to make grown men piss their pants--and the eyes fell back slightly into the darkness.

Now she was reliving images of her riding party coming under fire from everywhere. Arrows tore through her men like they were cannon fodder. Heads flew, as well as hands, legs, and screams. Her horse lost its left leg and fell, allowing her to miss a surely fatal arrow that would have caved in her face. No human could have been firing these, they were coming with too much force! The horse had fell on her leg, and no one had time to pay her attention, all were busy getting murdered. But not Xin, who with his gigantuan might had lifted the horse with one hand and threw her out of arm's way with the other...

She snapped out of it at the sound of Bel's earth-shaking growl. She found herself staring up at a blazing sun with a single eagle circling above. Or was it a vulture? She got up to look at her companion, who's eyes screamed alarm through and through.

"What is the ma--" her senses recalibrated quickly, and she was suddenly aware of the fact that not only are they being watched, but surrounded too. "How many?" she said, instinctively grabbing a kunai from a sack on her lower back.

"Hard to say. Could be in the high twenties," Bel replied.

"Tsch." Her blue eyes shone fiercly. "Come on, then!"

Part 1/2. To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They came from everywhere at once, as if coordinated by some rallying alpha. On her side alone Avarosa counted twelve. There was no way of knowing how many were on Bel's side. She dipped a hand in her pouch and came out with eight in one hand, two between each finger, and threw with chunin precision at most. Her mind was still a soup of memories and pain. Still, she managed to hit most of the rabid beasts with one volley while her next finished them off. Behind her the collective sound of a couple wolves yelping told her Bel was doing just fine. She staggered on the heel of her left leg and Bel provided his tail as support.

She knew what he was about to say before the thought even came to him. "I'm fine, let's just get this over with."

Instead of a reply the majestic beast grunted then took the skies, releasing a spear of lightning that branched off to pierce a number of wolves at once. Blood gushed from their wounds and they crumpled up dead and incapacitated. At the same time a new group of wolves began pouring from the ruins like an army. She cursed under breath and gripped her last kunai tightly. As the hounds neared she closed her eyes momentarily and focused chakra throughout her body. When she opened them again she was staring down the throat of a wolf who's mouth was stretched completely wide around her face. A millisecond later and she was staring at the bloodstained walls of Valhalla. Around her a viscious wind raged that sung with high pitched, sharp currents in the shape of the held kunai. Viscera and grey fur raged around her before splattering all over the place. The aftermath was bloody.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
(Fūton: Kuikku Ken no Jutsu)- Wind Release: Quick Sword Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Based on the timeless principle of Iado, the art of releasing and sheathing ones sword in the blink of an eye, this technique entails a sort of mock Iado where the user will simply grab the handle of his sword while focusing his Fūton chakra. His chakra will then seep into the air around him to take command of the naturally occurring wind up to 5m from his position. By holding on the handle of the blade the user will use his Fūton chakra to replicate the entire blade down to the very length and density as invisible swords of wind, 6 in total. The swords can be heard, if not seen, as sharp whistling sounds as they sling around the user as well as the damage they do to any nearby objects such as the ground which makes the technique very noticeable. If one would look closely however, the blades can be observed as faint arcs of green Fūton chakra. The blades will slice at anything within 5m of the user's vision and can be pushed forward after being spawned to a maximum range of 10m using the air as a medium with a combined rank of A instead of individually. The technique is only applicable as long as he keeps his hand on the handle of the sword, once the user lets go the technique is ended. This prolonged usage can only last the entire turn it was performed.
Note(s):
- Can only be used 3×
- Requires contact with a bladed weapon
- While being performed user cannot perform any other chakra related techniques.
Then, reinforcements came.

"What the...?! How many are there huddled up in these ruins?!"

They came rushing in with no regard for their own lives. These were not only bigger, but faster than the rest. She blew a rogue strand from her sweaty forehead and clutched the kunai again.

"You've always been my favorite thing in the world, Ava. I hope you know that."

A memory of her father had splashed across her vision along with a searing migraine that left her completely crippled. When she snapped back to she was in the air with a mangled left arm. Below her, a pack of wolves had congregated where she was set to land. She staved the pain and oriented herself mid-air and focused wind chakra into her trusty kunai before throwing it. As it flew it spun clockwise until it was no more distinguishable than a disk of cutting wind. She manipulated it even further to fly in a full circle, bifurcating the mutts below. By the time she landed the kunai was already on its way back like a boomerang. She snatched it from the air and allowed the pain of her left arm to come rushing in.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Chakra:15
Damage: 30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
"Argh! Son of a bitch!" she yelled, gripping it.

The wolf that had thrown her airborne came rushing back in for the kill with its yellow, beady eyes trained on her and nothing else. Her own hair would part as she brought her face to meet the creature. She didn't move a muscle, even when it entered short range. Thinking it won, it had already opened its mouth wide from way out like some impatient pup. But still, Ava didn't move. As it came in for the kill Bel's massive paw came crashing down on its head. The sickening sound of the skull exploding was like a melon being crushed. The wolf's massive head opened like an ugly flower and bloomed red goo everywhere.

"Sniveling mongrel!" Bel thundered. He looked to Avarosa's arm immediately after. "Archer, you're hurt."

She smiled weakly, and could feel the creases at the corners of her face. "Just a nip."

As a kunoichi, she already had bandage wrapped around her thigh for situations like this. She unwrapped an amount and treated the wound--two finger sized holes in her bicep and tricep area--as best she could.

"Where is your bow and why aren't you using it?"

She stared sheepishly at him. "What bow?"

Bel ruffled his fur-feathers. He hoped his master was only joking and not had just lost her mind. "The Agni, your prized possession. Your bow." He stressed the word as if it would snap Ava out of her stupor.

An answer had formed itself in her mind, and as she opened her mouth to answer the collective howl of what sounded like at least a hundred wolves traveled to both their ears. Moments later the ground shook as even more wolves approached.

"We have to go. Now."

This time she didn't protest. She clambered onto Belphegor's back and held tight with her good hand as he took the skies again. As the cleared the ruins he rolled slightly to give her view of below. The white, sandy ground of the Valhalla ruins was now black-gray with an infinity of wolves.

"By the Sage..."

"It must have been years since they ate. I've never seen so many in my life." And Belfegor had been around a long time, even more than Avarosa.

She silently praised everything she knew as they evacuated. It was on a whim that she chose to take Bel with her. This trip was supposed to be a personal journey through her past to reconcile. But now, it appeared as if it would've been her last if she didn't have this Griffin with. She buried her face in his feathers and allowed the kunai to fall from her hand. The day was done.

Then she felt them losing altitude.

"A-Archer, my strength is failing me..." Bel's eyes rolled over in his head and they tumbled out of the sky together.

Her mind was nothing but alarms and red lights. As the world spun widly the only thing she could think about was how she had to stay alive, and that she had to save Bel. But he was thinking the same too, and at the last minute he spun his back to the ground and cradled his master as best as he could.

The sound of impact was mighty enough to shake the forest they had just cleared.

Ava came to in a sandy crater with pain racing up and down her nerves in waves. Bel was nowhere to be found. Only his blood and feathers on the stone pieces of what was the ground that now jutted up at awkward angles. The wolves came at the edges of the hole and stared down with hungry eyes.

"--Rosssssaaaaaa...." came a mangled voice.

She stared at the many faces that stared at her. In none of them could she sense the origin of the voice. Something just spoke. One of these mongrels just spoke.

As if to answer, a wolf standing on its two hand legs stepped forward. It was an abomination. A hybrid of man and monster. "Avvvvaaarrroooosssaaaaaa.... you've. Y-Y-You've come back! I've waited--waited yearsss!"

It struggled to speak, for its canine tongue was no match for the complexity of human language. Still, it managed to be understood somewhat. It had had a midsection like a man's with abdominal and pectoral muscles while its paws were nothing but hands covered in fur with claws that were inches long.

"I-I had to get. Had to get... Get rid of! Get rid of your daaaaamn summon! I can't let you! Let you get away!" It swung an arm in its rage and a wolf lost its eye and half of its head. "Not after what you've done!"

Avarosa felt a rage build in her stomach like a malignant tumor. It unfurled like fire inside her chest and she felt her blood boil at the edges of her ear and fingers. This was something she was all to familiar with. She was about to go berserk.

"I'll..." Her voice was a nasty growl. "I'll fucking kill you and your wretched dogs for this!"

It laughed--or at least, that's what she'll call it as to not have lingering nightmares for years to come. "I... I'm already! I'm alreeaaadddyyy deaaad. Yoouu, you! You caaan't hurt me more than! More than hooowwww this cuuuuurse has!"

"You're the only messing with my head. You're the one that got me bit, and you're the one that just hurt Bel. The penalty is deat--"

"Sssssshut up! E-Enough!" Another dismissive wave of its massive hand, and two more wolves folded in on themselves like paper, dead. He pointed a clawed finger at her, "Bring herrrr to meeeee!", and his cronies came rushing down into the crater.

Behemoth King, Alpha Effect
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Description: Behemoth is able to control the wolves he summons with nothing more than mental and verbal communication or just gestures. The strength of this technique is collective rather than individual, meaining the wolves will have to be combatted all at once for any real effect.

She clasped her hands into a hand seal. "Come!"

As they came in at breakneck speeds a pulse of lightning would surge from Avarosa's body. The debris of their crash would then suddenly begin morphing into swords, too much to count. One formed before her and she used to decapitate the closest wolf. Around her the swords all sprang from the ground and began swirling around her in a cyclone of blades and lightning. She moved with speed and rage, cutting through bodies in multitudes of ten. Soon, the crater was filled with blood and carcases. Still, Behemoth kept his hand pointed at her, and more wolves kept pouring in.

Her footing became bodies shortly thereafter, and her ankles were soaked. Her stamina waned but she kept pushing. As soon as a sword was destroyed she would grab another. Rage had taken over, and now she wasn't even watching for grace like her mother had shown her. Instead, she was like a berserker to these beasts.

(Raiton: Kenshi no Tsumibukai Haka) | Lightning Release: Swordsman's Sinful Grave
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40 (-20 for every turn)
Damage: 80
Description: This technique is primarily based on the effects of 2 general lightning techniques that being Blade Levitation and 16 Lightning Pillar Bind. By making one handseal the user will be releasing an omnidirectional burst of lightning chakra or called a lightning pulse. The lightning impulse is harmless in itself and will travel to the edges of mid-range in every direction. This lightning impulse could be perceived as a simple flash of light. This lightning impulse will travel through the earth or any stationary medium close-by within the range of the user. Once this special lightning impulse is released, in specific points of the battlefield, debris from the ground or other materials gather forming swords. If said material is too large, it will be passively detected by the lightning chakra, and sliced down into very small pieces, necessary for the formation of swords. The swords themselves can be made out of everything that the impulse encompassed, ranging from metals or weapons already present in the battlefield, earth, water ect. The moment one is created they focus themselves on the ground, standing sturdily into the ground. The number of the swords can vary greatly depending on the user’s desire, but the collective amount of lightning inside the swords adds up to S-rank. The swords will seemingly be of all shapes, while they are made up of materials scattered in the battlefield, like existing weapons or raw materials, as well as different elements. It will all greatly depend on the environment and the materials existent all around. The blades will be medieval in design with a dual cutting edge and different guards and handles for each one. The swords will vary in size greatly dependent on the amount of chakra and number. The fewer blades, the greater the size will be ranging from one size which is the normal size for every blade, to the size of objects which can be equal to that of S-Rank power and chakra amounts. The versatility of the blades will be comparable to normal weapons which have a small trace amount of chakra, comparing them to the harness of a kunai with an elemental affinity cloaked around it, in this case lightning. The most versatile ability of the swords present on the battlefield though, is the fact how all blades which are created can be used by the user and controlled freely. Since there are trace amounts of chakra, the blades can be directed, controlled and even accelerated towards enemies as the user wishes. The swords are controlled by mental commands. After the technique ends, the blades created existent in the battlefield will still remain, but all their abilities, such as lightning charge and the ability to be manipulated are lost, they can simply be used as normal weapons with the force and durability of a normal kunai or sword.

Note: Can only be used three times
Note: Lasts four turns
Note: Can only be taught by Six Paths
Note: One turn cool down before re-use
Note: No other S-Rank or above Lightning in the user's same turn
Then, the wolves stopped. She looked up to see Behemoth had the nastiest snarl curled up his abominable 'lips'. He jumped down into the crater, sending blood and bodies skyward, and stared down at Avarosa.

It was a ten feet tall, ton heavy, miscreant by all means. It's breath was hot and carrying the stench of rot in it. He swung a massive arm and Avarosa tried to defend with a created sword. It shattered immediately and the aftermath of the blow sent her flying back head over heels over carcases, up the edge of the crater and into the air.

Behemoth King, Four-Point Massacre
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 40
Description: The Behemoth King strikes the enemy with a powerful blow, sending them off in a direction. He then follows up with maddening speed to intercept their travel and strike a second time, sending them in another direction. A third strike will follow suit before the fourth and final blow where the King will bring both clawed hands across his chest in a 'X' shape to split the target into four pieces.

He's no small fry. This thing could kill me in one strike.
She thought as the world spun in slow motion.

A shape quickly blotted out the sun and she looked up to see Behemoth was already there, his hulking figure swinging a kick for her head. She stared wide eyed at her imbending doom and felt despair creep up her throat to take the form of words. "Oi.. Wait..."

"Diiieeeee!!" It howled.

"My favorite. You know why? Because even when the chances stay slim and against you, you never give up. I wish I was as brave as you, Ava."

She snapped awake and called two of the blades to her side with a twitch of her hands. In streaks of blue the came right into her grip. She crossed them before her and blocked. As expected, they shattered and again the resultant force sent her crashing to the ground to form a mini crater. Before she could draw breath, Behemoth was already on the ground below, winding up for another punch. The bloodlust on his face was now of the ferocious beast's image he was made from.

"Wait a second..."

The punch connected with another pair of swords and the kunoichi was sent flying through the ruins of Valhalla. As she was tumbling away her palm slapped the surface of the ground and she righted herself just in time to brace for impact on the doors of an abondoned courthouse. By now she was only getting a gist of how this brute fought. Her control of the lightning swords was now gone and she had no way of defend this next strike, but she did have a plan.

The roof had caved in many years back, and sunlight spilled in to cover her as she came to a skidding halt. She formed another hand seal then, and waited patiently.

"What're you waitingggg f-f-for?! Kiiiilll meeeeeeee!" the giant roared as it came busting through the debris like some deranged bull. "KIIILL MEE!! REEEE!!"

This was it, Avarosa thought. If she didn't do anything now, she wouldn't live through this encounter. As Behemoth came charging up the steps the seal she had placed there prior when her palm touched ground went off, blasting him in the process. The reaction sent debris, fire, and smoke everywhere. She saw nothing that even suggested the Behemoth was hurt, however.

After the smoke cleared the man-beast was still standing. Only some of the hair on his body had been singed off and he stood there steaming. The King was unfazed.

"C-clever girl. You g-got me..." He stared at his burnt hands for a second, then he went back to his rage-filled charge. "BUT IT W-WONT BEE ENOUGGHHH!!"

Behemoth King, Roaring Stampede Collapse
Description: The King charges at an opponent in a fit of rage. Upon reaching the target, the King will swing an arm or leg downward, sending the target into the ground and creating a massive crater. After which he'll hold the target over his head and slam them onto the ground again, digging the crater even deeper, before throwing them away.

As Behemoth came rushing in Avarosa remained still, timing his obvious charge perfectly. The beast jumped in the air, did a front sommersault spin and then stretched a foot out to bring it down in a devastating axe kick. Avarosa timed it as best she could, and used the outside of her right hand--the good hand--to brush the kick to her right. She had not expected the force at which it came with and the initial contact was enough to shake her bones and throw her off balance. Nonetheless, it was sufficient, and the giant's kick was sent into the ground beside her to form a massive crater. She rolled to her left and angled her body behind Behemoth. While it was busy removing it's embedded foot Avarosa flashed a final hand seal to cause wind to come rushing up out of the crater that was just created.

"You're wrong, brute."

The hand seal she had formed when she came sliding into the hall was for a technique she had learned many years back, Usuguraikaka Sakebimasu, 'Whispers from The Dim'. The wind that came shooting up was sharp and lethal. It took the King's leg entirely at first, before widening the hole and taking all of him. The monstrosity screamed and howled as his flesh was stripped from the bone and sent skyward through the opening that had once been a ceiling. Moments later there was nothing left of Behemoth King, only blood and patches of fur that were now floating down like feathers of a bird.

(Shubi Kurēn) Defensive Crane
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Damage: 30
Description: A very advanced and complex defensive form, the Defensive Crane allows the user to divert the path of incoming attacks with the back of his hands, using circular and wide movements that expand outwards. He can intercept weapons or incoming taijutsu attacks. The technique is best used when facing an opposing Taijutsu move by diverting the incoming limb to one side and combo the defensive stance with an attack, exploiting the opening created.
(Futon: Usuguraikara Sakebimasu)- Wind Release: Cries from The Dim
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will form the Tiger and Ram hand seals and stomp his dominant foot on the ground, sending his Futon chakra in the form of drilling wind through the earth. The wind will travel exactly 3 meters under the surface before heading towards the intended area. Once the wind has drilled at least 5 meters away from the user he will have the wind dig a huge cavity underground, a 20x20 meter cavity to be exact, resting just 3 meters below the surface. Once this cavity is dug it prevents underground travel in that area, and also prevents earth techniques of A ranked and above that would require sufficient amounts of earth to perform. If any of these techniques are performed over the hidden abyss the ground will shatter and allow anything above it to fall into a 20 meter ditch. However, the ditch isn't so much harmless for the most part, as the wind that had made it would stay circulating as vicious, slicing winds as well as grounded up earth which would be reduced to the point of dust. These winds and dust raging beneath the surface would have the faint whirling sound which could be misinterpreted as crying sounds. Anything or one caught in the hole would be sliced to ribbons in mere seconds. Although the technique lasts 2 turns, the user may flash the Dog hand seal and have all that cooped up wind explode upward from the ground in a massive column of slicing winds and rocks of a diameter 15 meters and an indefinite height whereas the column can continue all the way into the clouds before dispersing. This technique was made primarily to prevent earth technique coming from deep in the ground however.
Note(s):
- Can only be done 2x
- The slicing winds will persist for 2 turns underground after this technique is performed, after these 2 turns the winds will leave but the ditch remains.

Completely exhasuted, Avarosa allowed herself to drop to the dusty ground and revel in what had just occured. It wasn't before long til wolves started showing up at the busted in doors. The stink eye she turned with to face them was enough to chill their bones to ice. They immediately back down. With their alpha gone they had no rallying force, and were once again timid mutts. Avarosa got up and limped outside, fearlessly between the multitude of wolves, and down a delapidated set of stairs that lead to the next landmark...

LLM.

Part 2/2

Health: 140 - (40 [Four-Point Massacre])= 100
Chakra: 1400- (40+40+15+30)= 1,275

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/kōri-caverns-106.756119/#post-21894733

Flying thru the cold terrain, Majin hops down and hides a seal among the rock formations, then hops back on Nappa Jr who scurries away as fast as she can..

( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato bios.

LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado wasn't exactly sure in his answer even though the two personalities agreed that this was one of the only areas on the borders of the frost and the sin where icy floes could be seen and interacted with. Well, the secondary personality wasn't sure, he felt dumb, and unsure.
He never felt like a thinker, he was usually a fighter so he second-guessed himself constantly and felt like he was wrong the entire time he was traveling. As he and Salazzle ended up standing upon the rocky-glass like shores of the beach beneath the cliff face he looked down at the water below stretching out from the beach. He looked at the ice that collided with the rock and removed his cloak and armor letting it with his personal summon. With one swift movement, he dove into the icy-water the cold water rushing in against the skin like sharp glass touching the skin causing a prickling sensation as the cold sapped the heat from his body.
It was a familiar feeling the cold touch of the water and ice on the skin felt like the icy-chill of the mountaintops he was raised upon. He pushed past the pain, the intense rush of adrenaline that hit him as he broke the surface of the water diving down into the water of the beach down past the ice that littered the shore. He dove down deep into the water searching for the "green gem" he was after. He wasn't chasing the stone or the promise of higher purpose. He was just looking for something all his own.

He pushed the air from his lungs as he opened his eyes looking at the floor of the ocean, and sea where the water met the shore. He began to move the chunks of ice brushing them aside as he delved deeper into the water moving aside the floating stone and ice. Years of attrition had left the shores a mangled mess of stone and ice the water beyond littered with the remnants of the clashing earth and ice.
Sado gripped something firmly, what seemed to be the prize he was after? Was it really, or was it just a piece of forgotten jade, or emerald worn away into a smooth gem-like construct? Even with a green piece of stone in his hand, he wasn't sure of himself as he returned to the surface of the water taking a deep breath of the chilled air.
The Sage Mode he was in stopped him from taking any damage from the sharp glass-like ice and rock but he could still feel the gruff and rough substances pass over his skin. He moved back toward the shore grasping at the cloak and armor affixing it to his nearly hypothermic body replacing the armor and cloak and allowing the small salamander to crawl back upon his shoulder.

Did you find what you wanted? It's cold as hell here.

The salamander called out to him as he pocketed the small stone.

I don't know.

His tone showed he still wasn't sure. Even with something that fit the description he didn't know.

He didn't feel smart, for getting to this point. He felt like he could be wrong.
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
610 - 30 = 580
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 580
Remaining senjutsu chakra in seal: 570
ELM from LM 108 | LLM

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From

The ice-storm riddled land of Javarechi was difficult to navigate, but Isako had determination in his heart and the frozen winds couldn't quell his fires. He moved quickly through the land, and though the cold reminded him of the lands he just left, the winds carried a bit of home with them as he felt the sand against his skin. He was headed in the right direction.

-LLM

Chakra: 1660

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From

Isako made his way back through the icy storms, raving ever onward. When he reached the cliffs a hopped back on his cloud of sand and took off over the water.

-LLM

Techniques used:

Sabaku Fuyū) - Desert Suspension
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will create a cloud of sand for them to ride upon, this can be used for travel, or avoiding attacks, or simply going into the air. Remains active until destroyed or technique is ended. The user can control the sand cloud with hand gestures to change location a the cost of using this jutsu again.

Chakra: 1495 - 15 = 1480

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/darkcloud-peak-105.756118/page-3#post-21981146

Geest and crew keep moving, however he jumps off Boit long enough to place a FTG seal on the ground, then hops back on and keeps moving. Spaghetti and Dwayne watch from above, as all the Geets keep an eye out with their Byakugan and PitViper SM sensing they head across the Sea..

( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato bios.
LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from []

Storyboard Elements:
  • Gather intel and defeat an a strong force with ties to the outbreak.

Javarechi, uncharted territories they were for the gang. It was a lifeless landscape with ferocious weather and quite literally nothing to it whatsoever. However they hadn't come here to bitch about their surroundings even though the icy sandstorms tended to bring out that behaviour in them. No, they were here and travelling across the beaches of dead mans land until they found the root and possibly the cure for the virus that had taken so many lives already. Turning into the only civilised part in this neck of the woods, Alucard and the other two went to gather any information they could in order to proceed with their quest to find the root cause of the pandemic.

The grim plague would follow them wherever they went these days, nobody was safe, let alone them. Upon investigating with local bounty-makers there had been rumours and talks about a group of necromancers that was toying around with the ongoing virus outbreak as means to create the ultimate undead army. While this didn't necessarily have direct ties to the source of the outbreak it wasn't something Alucard could ignore. If they had found a way to harness its potential they would perhaps have done very deep research of the virus itself in order to weaponise it effectively. The words of the groups holdout was in the south west of the countryside. With massive hills to climb and a chilling weather, the trio headed out to try and find the whereabouts of the group. Upon their travels, they discovered that the lands were stripped of any signs of life almost completely as if the outbreak didn't just affect humans but other living organisms too. Surely enough, this land wasn't rich of life previously either but it wasn't completely stripped off from it either.

They climbed over the mountain tops and looked for suspicious spots. On the hillside they spotted humans, but clearly these were undead virus carriers that was on individual strifes, keen on getting by and spread the infection to the nearest town or city. They would slay all of the undead they spotted with techniques that would disintegrate the corpses or light them up with fire for safety measures. At most there would be a pack of 5 undead which would require more advanced techniques to dispose of their bodies correctly. They took turns, showing off their capabilities of harnessing each of their energy elements. Alucard would use wind, Akemi would use lightning and Blaziken would use fire. When it came to the larger groups of undead, Alucard and Blaziken would switch to Dust release and Scorch respectively in order to deal with multiple bodies at the same time. It was quite obvious that there was a pattern from where all of these infected undead were spawning from and using common sense they figured out approximately where the necromancers lair was.

However, before they went there they had to make sure to annihilate every single walking dead before going there as there was no telling on how far they would be able to travel before the necromancers were defeated. Or even if they could be defeated. Only time would tell. Before they started their assault on the enemy base, which they were suspicious about having found down the hillside next to the boarder country of the west, Alucard decided to make take some rest before going in there and work out a strategy in order for them to battle against a fairly hazardous environment and madmen with an unknown amount of undead in their lair.

They set up a small campfire and talked about tactics.

So what are your ideas on how we exterminate these heathens?

One of us needs to keep control over the undead outside their base if there are any and so i am positioning you, Akemi, to be the gatekeeper. You will be stationary at the entrance of their lair while me and Blaziken go in, guns out and take down the threat in quick and powerful sweep.

Blazeee..

So im on guard duty, a perfect fit for the guardian class of vampire squids i suppose.

As always, we cannot use physical forces against ANY of our opponents. We might get infected that way. I can only protect Blaziken while we're in there, so for you Akemi keep your distance and don't go into their base unless i say so to you with my mind.

You got it boss.

Good. Now then, we have a plan. Let's get on fucking cracking these wannabes.

Alucard and his two summons would tread down the path towards their enemies base. On its there were several seal traps which made their discovery even more certain to indeed be the sought after necromancers lair. These seals would activate on a 10 meter distance and trigger more zombies to spawn in their steed. These zombies would then run in a ragged way towards the intruders, only to be hopelessly overpowered by Akemis lightning weave attacks. While she would deal with these undead, Alucard and Blaziken stormed the base. Reaching its locked gater, Alucard would simply ask Blaziken to step back and then weave a single handseal, unleash a concentrated sphere of dust chakra with the door in its vicinity and erase it, and other parts of the natural rocky walls.

Rasterize!

(Jinton: Rasutaraizu | Dust Release: Rasterize)
Chakra: 20-40
Damage: 40-80
Description: The user will expand a 3D field using their own body as a base for the expansion of the technique. This means the 3D shape expands around the user in all directions. Depending on the rank of the technique it will reach short(B rank, up to 5 meters around the user), mid(A rank, up to 8 meters around the user) and long(S rank, up to 15 meters around the user). Everything that is captured in the field(that has a cubic formation at the edge) will be disintegrated which will essentially rasterized the user away from their surroundings and leave them intact while everything around them is disintegrated. B rank can be used at all times, requiring a single seal. A rank can be used three times, once every second turn and requires two seals. S rank can be used twice, requiring a cooldown of three turns and requires three handseals.

Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.

Alucard and Blaziken stormed in. The inner walls were all covered with some sort of alien goo while there were bookshelves and tables filled with artifacts and idols. None of them were recognisable to Alucard whatsoever. What was even creepier was that there were parts of undead specimen in their lair as well. Cut out torsos with still beating hearts in them and most obscurely a full undead body with some sort of serious symbiotic tumours that resembled fins, and shark teeth growing out from their eyesockets.

What. The. ****?

For safety measures, Alucard would gather up his chakra, perform a single seal and then create a liquid shaped protective facial mask for Blaziken and let it cool down to attain a solid structure that would be equipable for his pokémon in order for it not to get sick or breathe in any sort of bacteria that would potentially be of hazardous nature.

(Bisumaton: Kamigami no umi | Bismuth release: Sea of gods)
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description: Sea of gods is a multi-ranked technique that serves as the basic, jack-of-all-trades technique of the bismuth release. It can be created from existing sources(earth) or from the user directly. Depending on how much chakra he/she spends it amps the technique further and thus produces more liquid bismuth. The force of the torrent of the liquid metal will also become greater the more chakra is spent into the technique. But even so, small amounts of liquid bismuth may be enough for some occasions too. Through this technique, the user will be able to shape the land infront of them and create small or large torrents of the liquid bismuth, create a huge "sea" of the molten metal right under their targets or manipulate pre-existing liquid bismuth to form into huge hands or small flying liquid bullets. Even though the possibilities are essentially endless, the bismuth will stay on the field until destroyed and does not require chakra to stay on the field. However, since the release is indeed liquid it cannot maintain any lasting functional structures unless chakra is used to sustain the releases state. Sort of like water which can be formed into a dragon but needs chakra to sustain its form in such case. D, C and B ranks can be used indefinitely while B-ranks will require one handseal; Hare. A rank variation can be used up to 4 times, but will start to require two handseals; Hare - Ox. S-rank variation requires three handseals; Hare - Ox - Rabbit - and can be used up to 3 times per battle.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
Note: A rank version can be used 4 times per battle, S rank 3.
Note: No Bismuth Above A-rank after using S-rank version.

(Toritonmasuku) - Triton Mask
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20(-5/turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The triton mask is an advanced yet tiny mouthpiece that lets the user breathe under water and in other hazardous environments where gases that chokes humans could be a threat. The mask simply converts water into breathable air when used under water, while in other situations store enough oxygen for the user to survive in hazardous instances for one hour before getting too low. Warnings are always given to the user whenever the mask starts to run low on oxygen and will start run the same type of program as when submerged underwater, which is to convert the surrounding gases or liquids into breathable oxygen. Obviously this doesn't work for the most potent poisons but up to B rank it could still be very dependable. The mask will always work underwater though until the device is either broken or faced with enough water pressure that it breaks. The users needs to spend chakra constantly to convert gases into breathable oxygen but not for water.

Note: Can counter poisonous gases or other hazards that affects the users breathing up to B rank at the cost of chakra per turn.
Note: Lets the user breathe under water indefinitely.

The two then gathered up their chakra and full combat mode as more zombies spawned into their vicinity. Using the scorch release, Blaziken was able to turn them into a crisp with relative ease while Alucard and he went further down to investigate the whereabouts about the ones responsible.

( Hachimon ) The Eight Inner Gates
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the desired gate. EIG Masters can do so easily and in a passive way (not spending a move). When one opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts 4 turns. Opening additional gates upon the last turn of the active opening adds 2 turns. However, there is an exception. Opening the last and 8th gate can only be done for 2 turns, even if the user opens it immediately.
  • (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so he can begin to access 100% of their strength. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -5 damage per turn.
  • (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -10 damage.
  • (Seimon) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • (Shōmon) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • (Tomon) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • (Keimon) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -25 damage.
  • (Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger without great strain on the user's chakra. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. This gate also adds +20 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -40 damage.
  • (Shimon) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, requiring the user to puncture their chest just above the heart in order to open it, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" ( Hachimon Tonkō no Jin ). Opening this gate will cause the user's blood to emanate a flaming aura of red steam, the so-called Steam of Blood ( Chi no Jōki ) from all pores of their body, hair, and eyebrows. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy while making the heart pump at maximum power. Exceeding the power of every other gate, the user is temporarily granted approximately a hundred times their normal power, far beyond that of the five Kage. Once activated, those who are capable can perform the Evening Elephant and the Night Guy. The side effect of opening this gate is that it comes at the expense of the user's life, causing the user to crumble to ash after their chakra runs out, having virtually cooked themselves from the inside-out. This is unlike opening the other gates, which simply injure or damage the body. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster and allows the user to warp space with his speed.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates twice per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he can only open the EIGs once more during the match. EIG Masters can open EIGs three per battle if the first two uses are only up to 5th gate
Note: Starting with the fourth gate, EIG users begin to feel the side effects of each gate as they time out. EIG Masters don't suffer damage from opening up to 6th Gate, being left unable to move correctly for 2 turns and unable to mold chakra above S rank in the next turn. EIG Masters will feel the side effects for opening 7th Gate and up.
Note: The user cannot use other self powering techniques (such as custom variations of Lightning Armor, Sage Mode, etc) while he has EIG opened
Note: Opening the 8th Gate kills the user at the end of the 2 turns it remains opened.

(Shakuton: Shaku Jutsu) Scorch Release: Scorch Technique
Chakra: 15 + 20
Damage: 30 + 20
Description: The user will use their scorch chakra to create orbs, walls, blast, waves, etc. of scorch to either attack or defend oneself.

Soon enough they would find two people, cloaked in black robes with red runemarks scattered across them, in something that looked to be a laboratory of some sort.

Ah, fresh subjects. I don't know what that thing is, but you, pleased to kill you.

That's a bit of a mine-liner but i'll let you have it you black-dressed goofball.

Blaze..

Name: NPC 1
Abilities: Byakugan, Tenseigan(Hyuuga version)
Chakra/Health: 2000/200
Name: NPC 2
Abilities: Mangekyou Sharingan
Chakra/Health: 2000/200
Turn 1

Still aiming for a non physical approach(giggity), Alucard and Blaziken would keep their distance while the two necromancers both activated a dojutsu each. One of them had had a pair of Byuakugan while the other had a pair of 3T Sharingans. Most interesting, Alucard hadn't fought dojutsu users in a long time. The 3T sharingan user then unveiled a Mangekyou Sharingan pattern in the form of a black scorpion. Admiral opponents they were, but Alucard and Blaziken could still take them on. They separated into a dual battle scene. Blaziken would fight the Byuakugan user while Alucard would fight the MS user. Alucard entered his Yin State in order to be able to fend of the strongest genjutsus there was, since his opponent had the tool to create them. As he did, he gained access to the truth-seeking balls as well as the Kuninotokotachi.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye - [NPC 1]
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye - [NPC 2]
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Inton Modo) - Yin State - [Alucard]
Chakra Cost: 200 (-40 per turn)
Description: Based on Hagoromo's Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed Yin can enter this mode to elevate their prowess but only in their spiritual capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin nature. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter Yin State. Yin State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yin chakra over their Yang. In this state the user is endowed with a pitch-black chakra cloak with white magatama down the center, along the collar and sleeves. The cloak reaches down to the user’s ankles and covers a jet-black jumpsuit is underneath. The user’s nails, lips, hair, and sclera also become jet black. Along with the 4 Truth-Seeking Orbs the user will also gain a Shakujo consisting of the same energy and abilities of the orbs. The main attributes that users gain in this the technique Kuninotokotachi. Kuninotokotachi is a genjutsu technique that grants the user prowess on par with the Uchiha’s Mangekyou Sharingan. When casting genjutsu, the user’s techniques become strong enough to hypnotizes and almost completely control their opponent’s actions like Kotoamatsukami. The user also gains a nigh impenetrable spiritual defense through the shifting of balance, making him immune to any A rank and below Genjutsu none Doujutsu or Yin Genjutsu and a complete defense of up to S rank for other spiritual/mental based abilities ( not counting ones that deal physical damage ). The drawback to this state is that the disproportional amount of energy makes users incapable of using Yang Release techniques and other physically elevating techniques. Advanced forms of taijutsu movement (anything that requires chakra or is B-rank and above) also become unusable.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: One must have completed Yin Release in order to use this technique. The user can only use either Yin or Yang state on any bio.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using Genjutsu or spiritual abilities for 5 turns.
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.

Turn 2

As the grey faded orbs materialised around Alucard, the Byuakugan user charged towards Blaziken, who was in total zen mode with the gate of View pretty much always open. Both opponents were Sage ranked but even with such a title, Blazikens speeds were way too fast for the Byuakugan user to snap up regardless. Having calculated the trajectory of the punch and the massive amount of chakra that headed its way, Blaziken would rotate as fast as particles in an accention disk would do and form a massive storm of gushing winds. Due to it having opened the gate of view previously, Blazikens attack was superior in strength and launched the opponent into the back of the wall with a crushing force. As that happened, Alucard would notice his opponents eyes started to widen. As an immediate reaction, Alucard would put two of his truuth seeking balls in a sheilded position and form them into a reverse crucifix, big enough to cover him. Black flames were then focued onto the first shield, which was overwhelmed by the damage but the second orb would hold fast and block it. Alucard then immediately commanded the other orbs to hit his opponent which would drain a massive amount of chakra from him, leaving him drained of 140 x 3 chakra points(420). Alucard passive chakra siphoning would also come into place and give chakra to him from both the opponents.

(Hakke Kūshō) Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm - [NPC 1]
Range: Short-Mid/Short-Long
Chakra: 30-40
Damage: 60-80
Description: The user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist style is formed to attack the opponent's organs and soft tissue from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit. In order to attain more power and range (S-rank) then a variation of this, Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm Wall, necessitates that both hands are used. In this case, a more potent wave of compressed chakra is released with great force from both palms, simultaneously. And the result from this can be increased damage to not only the foe's targeted organs and soft tissue but also their hard tissue (e.g., bones). Of course, this variation has sufficient force to send a foe careening as far as five meters.

( Konoha Ryūjin ) - Leaf Dragon God - [Blaziken]
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 + 40
Description:
This is an ultimate taijutsu technique created by the legendary taijutsu master Chen. It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes like tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp air currents inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed. However, there is one distinct weakness to the technique. Since the Dragon God's real form (and what it basically is) is that of an ordinary tornado, though cosmetically shaped into a dragon, its attack power is based on rotation. If one enters the attack's centre (Dragon's Eye) while rotating at high speed, such as Lee's One-Man Front Lotus, it can be dispersed without inflicting damage. The technique, while seemingly similar to Wind Release, is actually just the users own physical power (through the use of the spinning kick) shaping the air into currents through movement. It is, however, enough to fight off elemental ninjutsu of the same rank and below.
Note: Can only be used by Taijutsu Specialists and EIG users

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven - [NPC 2]
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

(Inton: Gudodama) Yin Release: Truth Seeking Ball - [Alucard]
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 70 (-140 to opponent on contact)
Description: This is a version of the Truth Seeker Ball capable only to users within the Yin State. These orbs possess the five nature elements plus the user’s Yin Release chakra. The ratio of Yin chakra that exists within these orbs is greater than that of the parent technique and thus has more spiritual qualities to compensate for the lack of Yang and natural energy. These orbs are around the size of a fist and are dim, translucent, and gray/black. These orbs are malleable like the parent jutsu due to the collection of nature chakra within them, however they interact less with matter because of their spiritual qualities. As a result these orbs have the ability to absorb chakra and energy (minus natural energy). These orbs can absorb chakra from ninjutsu be it energy or physical matter based. As well, if anybody beside the user comes into contact with the orbs, their chakra will be absorbed into the orbs. Only techniques exceeding forbidden rank in strength (100 damage and higher) can overwhelm the orbs enough to destroy them. Like the parent technique the user can still generate various shapes and objects as well as interact with them physically and command them up to mid-range. The user can also expand these orbs to create a mid-range level explosion that absorbs the chakra in the area. With a single hand seal, the user can take the chakra from one of the orbs and uses the chakra to boost theirselves or others which will increase the rank of their techniques by one on jutsu up to S rank while adding +20 damage to Forbiddens. This application can be used twice (only once on themselves), sacrificing up to two spheres which do not regenerate. The application can only be used once every three turns, however. Again, like the parent technique the user can only manipulate the jutsu for 2 turns at a time before they go on standby. After using one of the orbs to boost their chakra, they cannot use the orbs for 3 turns.
Note: The orbs are created when the user enters Yin State and last until destroyed or when Yin State ends.
Note: The user can command the orbs up to mid-range, beyond that they cannot actively manipulate them other than to call them back. If the orbs go beyond 20 meters, they will remain stationary until the user gets close enough to call them back.
Note: The user gains 4 orbs which surround them in a fashion of their choosing upon creation.

Turn 3

Upon getting wrecked by Blaziken and slam into a wall, the all-seeing necromancer would shift his byakugan into some new Dojutsu that Alucard had never seen before. He would then enshroud both his palms in some sort of chakra that would have the appearance of a teal/cyan colored chakra cloak, in the shape of two demon like-heads with crimson red eyes. He then ran towards Blaziken with cupped hands and an incredible amount of chakra focused in between them. He then released this chakra and created a devastating blow. Blaziken would counter with a drop kick using his right leg to intercept the punch. Both attacks were of equal strength and created a shockwave of immense proportions, causing the cave to start a tremor as it was about to fall apart. Alucard and his opponent were still locked in their battle. Suddenly, Alucard was positioned in a landslide filled with lava, his sensations where as if reality had shifted in the blink of an eye and he had entered hell. Surely enough he was positioned in a genjutsu that came from his opponents MS, however in order to snap out of it, he had to use his fullest concentration and since he already was in Yin State, Alucard could use it's defensive mind cleanse and snap out of even the strongest types of genjutsu. He was back in reality and his opponent looked at him with a shocked face. His ultimate powers where berated by Alucards Yin State.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye - [NPC 1]
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Hyuga clan. Due to the bloodline differences in both the Otsutsuki Clan and Hyuga Clan, this rendition of the Tenseigan is more in line with the Hyuga Clan Bloodline and their usage of the Byakugan. After gaining access to the Tenseigan, Hyuga Clan members are able to retain their 360 degree vision to a higher degree, removing the blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra, allowing them to attain true 360 degree vision. The telescopic visual abilities of the Byakugan are also vastly enhanced through the formation of Tenseigan, allowing the user to be able to see entire countries away at length and at it's most powerful state, able to precisely and clearly perceive the souls of opponents as well as spiritual entities. This unparalleled telescopic vision extends to the Tenseigan's ability to peer or see into other any Dimension, as the ultimate form of the All Seeing White Eye. This allows the user to even gaze into world realms such as the Limbo and Pure World with relative ease. This visual clarity makes the gaze of these eyes inescapable by any means, thus granting the Hyuga Clan user tracking abilities on par with the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Instead of granting the user access to Tenseigan Chakra Mode and Gravitational abilities like its Otsutsuki counterpart, The Hyuga Clan's Tenseigan gives them unmatched chakra control which directly effects their Jyuken techniques. When activated, the user is able to sharply increase the amount of chakra injected into the opponent on each of their Jyuken strikes, flooding the specific tenketsu points with chakra effectively destroying them. As a result, the side effects from Jyuken techniques and variants become indefinite. The user also gains access to the Divine Step Twin God Fists technique which increases the power of the user's Jyuken techniques.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Hyuga bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to.
Note: After having a complete Hyuga bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move.
Note: User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.

( Jūken: Jūho Sōshiken ) - Gentle Fist: Gentle Step Twin God Fists - [NPC 1]
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40 (-50 from opponent)
Damage: 80 (+30 to Taijutsu/+40 to Jyuken Techniques)
Description: Gentle Step Twin God Fists is an advanced Jyuken Technique, only accessible through activation of the Tenseigan and remains active for the duration of the Tenseigan. The user focuses chakra into their palms, causing their palms to erupt into a teal/cyan colored chakra cloak, in the shape of two demon like-heads with crimson red eyes. Gentle Step Twin God Fists are a direct upgrade to the Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist techniques, boasting a higher damage increase as well as lifting the restriction on the parent technique, while sacrificing the increase in range to their Juken techniques. As a result, Gentle Step Twin God Fists does not remove the user's ability to affect the tenketsu of their targets. This allows for the perfect combination of power and supplementary effects allowing Hyuga's to reach their full potential offensively. Much like the parent technique, Gentle Step Twin God Fists is capable of draining chakra directly from the opponent's chakra system, however this is a very small amount (50 chakra).
Note: This technique requires the Tenseigan to be active.
Note: This technique lasts 4 turns with a three turn cool down in between usages.
Note: This technique can be used three times per battle and cannot be used to boost itself.

(Jūken: Hakke Hazan Hogeki) – Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Palm - [NPC 1]
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 + 40
Description: The user begins with cupped hands that are drawn to their side while a large quantity of chakra is being rapidly concentrated into a single point in their palms. They then thrust their palms forward to strike the enemy while discharging the chakra, which increases in both power and size as it continues. Upon striking the foe, the chakra appears to burst from their back in the form of a narrow beam that quickly enlarges into a mountain-busting wave. Not only does this inflict tremendous harm unto the foe, it momentarily cripples the victim as they lose access to half of their current chakra supply.

(Hachimon: Gyaku no Basutā) - Eight Gates: Reverse Buster - [Blaziken]
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80 + 40
Description: The user flip kicks the enemy into the air and opens several chakra gates. He dashes into the air where he kicks the enemy two times, launching them higher into the air where he strikes kicks them towards the ground. He dashes to the ground before them and punches the falling enemy away in a massive wave of chakra.

( Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi ) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm - [NPC 2]
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-20 to user per use)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, this illusion renders the victim at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The only limitation of the technique is the users own imagination and skill, a fact proven by Itachi Uchiha who was must more masterful with its use than any other Uchiha before him. The technique itself only lasts for but a mere second in reality, but the one affected could have suffered through the equivalent of several weeks of torture which will manifest in severe mental damage and physical fatigue.
Note: Requires direct Eye Contact and the user to have MS active
Note: Each use reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns
Note: Its unblockable and unreleasable
Note: If the target doesn't possess at least a 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he is left unconscious and unable to fight regardless of body's physical condition
Note: Doesn't work on enemies who have MS/EMS active and use their own Tsukuyomi to counter

( Kuninotokotachi ) - Kuninotokotachi - [Alucard]
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: This technique is the strongest non-kekkei genkai genjutsu in existence. Kuninotokotachi gives the user’s genjutsu powerful hypnotic and influential abilities and puts them on par with the ocular powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan. The user hides manipulative thoughts and suggestions within their genjutsu such that, when cast on an opponent, they are indistinguishable from their own thoughts. The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the user, allowing the user to influence the actions of others even subliminally. Long enough exposure to the user’s genjutsu while under the affects of Kuninotokotachi will eventually render victims completely unconscious, unable to respond at all. At such a point, the only ways to release the hold of Kuninotokotachi would be for the user to release it themselves, for the user to die or an outside source to transfer at least 150 chakra from Yin techniques or 75 chakra from Yang techniques to balance. Because of the strength of Kuninotokotachi, abilities designed to prevent genjutsu such as mental resistances, barriers, and other seals of the like are ineffective. With this technique the only way to avoid genjutsu would be to prevent them from happening or stay out of range. On the defensive side, Kuninotokotachi allows for the user to reverse genjutsu like Sharingan Genjutsu and even release the affects of techniques like Tsukuyomi.
Note: The hypnosis of this technique allows for the user to mask holes within a genjutsu that would ordinarily cause speculation. For example, if using false surroundings for a sudden drastic environment change, the user could implant a suggestion that would force the opponent not to question how suddenly the environment changed or to ignore certain aspects such as “the water isn’t wet.” However, these suggestions must be spelled out within the user’s move and must pertain to the affects of the genjutsu. A user cannot force opponents to forget how to defend against x-element or make them use y-technique if the genjutsu’s foundation does not establish such foundations.
Note: The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the target. Within short-range users can capture others within their hypnotic spell and completely take over their body within 2 turns. At mid-range the hypnotic spell takes 3 turns, and long range is ineffective. Those with genjutsu specialty can resist for an additional turn while other Yin Release masters can resist for another 2 additional turns are unaffected at mid-range and beyond.
Note: The user can reverse genjutsu with this technique once per turn (one turn cool down for S-rank and above). Should the user fall under the spell of Mangekyou tier genjutsu the user can release the affects at the cost of a move but become incapable of using genjutsu for two turns after the fact.
Note: This technique remains active for as long as the user is within the Yin State of Yin-Yang Mode.

Turn 4

With both opposing forces having nullified eachothers attacks in the previous turn, shit was about to go down. The user of the unknown dojutsu would unleash its most powerful technique in order to fully and truthfully obliterate Alucard and Blaziken. A gigantic shroud of chakra would engulf them and form a large golden lion, which with its huge fangs would dive towards Blaziken with tremendous force. The MS user on the other hand would activate his Susano'o as a last resort technique and summon twin blades that would cut the cave they were in, in half. Alucard used the orbs to form a shield around himself while Blaziken would warp space time with his ludicrous speeds, thanks to the passive speed boost for every turn since he was summoned last. This had accumulated in Blaziken having speeds of [20x4] which was fast enough for his opponents not to be able to track him at all. Using this to its advantage, Blaziken would flicker away and appear behind the opponent. Even though the chakra lion was still defending them from all points, it was also important that the opponent had no idea what would hit them. Using his speed, Blaziken landed a powerful drop kick that would shatter the technique in half while also deal a tonne of damage towards the opponent, who at this point would have taken enough damage to be knocked out. Blaziken had won his fight. Alucard had to deal with his opponent still though. With the blades coming his way, Alucard would use one of the orbs to take a hit for him. The orb would slam into the blades shattering them and itself while Alucard would summon bone dragon made out of his dead bone pulse release and the authority of Yin release that resided within him. The phantom dragon of dread bones would smash into the susano'o and break it in half, taking its user with it. The fight was over, but they were not yet out of danger.

( Owaranaigenshin tengokuno ō ) - Owaranaigenshin tengokuno ō - [NPC 1]
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 100 (-40 per turn)
Damage: N/A (-30 to the user)
Description: Owaranaigenshin tengokuno ō is a Jyuken Technique the user gains access too upon activation of the Tenseigan. Described as the ultimate defense, Owaranaigenshin tengokuno ō is the most powerful form of Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven and Eight Trigrams Palm Grating Heaven. By releasing chakra from all 361 tenketsu, the user creates a powerful chakra shroud that takes the form of a animalistic creature that stands at roughly the height of a full grown Bijuu. The dense form of rotating chakra resembles a golden lion with eagle feathers comprising its mane and two wings that sprout from each of its shoulder blades. The end of each wing is shaped into a humanoid hand. Defensively, Owaranaigenshin tengokuno ō is extremely durable capable of defending against 120 damage before being destroyed. Offensively, it can attack with one of his arm wings once per turn, costing a move per turn, doing damage equivalent to an F ranked jutsu. Uniquely, Owaranaigenshin tengokuno ō can be used to perform Jyuken techniques through the will and command of the user by using the hand like formations on the edge of its wings, when used in this manner the damage of Owaranaigenshin tengokuno ō becomes equivalent to the strength of the Jyuken technique.
Note: This technique can be used twice per battle, each usage lasting 6 turns requiring a three turn cooldown between usages.
Note: Must have Tenseigan active
Note: Can only be used by Hyuga Bios with Access to the Tenseigan

(Chiratsuki Kaihi) Flicker Evasion - [Blaziken]
Type: Defensive
Description:
A skill usable by all EIG users and masters, once one has opened at least one of the EIG, he will move at high speeds to dodge, attack or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement in the battle field, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc and its speed depends on the Gate currently opened.
Note: This version can only be used by EIG masters with at least one gate opened

(Koyubi Kōgeki) - Little Toe Attack - [Blaziken]
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 80
Description: After opening the at least the 4th Inner Gate, the user attacks the opponent with a very powerful and fast extended leg drop kick. Guy used this attack against the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path to literally attack its little toe, sending it toppling over, with great force. Its powerful enough to create a large crater upon impact, destroying the nearby area.

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form - [NPC 2]
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80 ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

( Susano'o: Tsuin Ken no Mai ) - Susano'o: Twin Blade Dance ) - [NPC 2]
Chakra: 60 - 80
Damage: 80 - 120
Description: The user channels chakra through the blades of his Susano'o. Swinging the blades forward, the user releases waves of raw chakra released from the swords with great force and power, cut through mountains. These waves are capable of crippling large buildings with ease, leaving behind only shattered remains of items as they impact it.
Note: Can only be done with either stabilized Standard Susano'o or a Complete Susano'o ( Perfect Susano'o form ). When used by Complete Susano'o, it is capable of delivering 100 damage to attacks per use.
Note: Susano'o with Rinnegans are able to use the highest damage variant, dealing 120 damage three times per fight.

(Inton: Dai Mugen Ryu) - Yin Release: Great Phantom Dragons - [Alucard]
Chakra Cost: 150
Damage: 100 | 120 (for multi-element)
Description: A more powerful version of “Yin Release Hungry Ghost Technique.” Rather than the user arbitrarily adding their Yin Release chakra to a specific technique, the user will create a number of large, elemental dragons using any of the basic elements plus their Yin Release chakra. The user can create up to 5 serpentine dragons which, once created, can act independently according to the user’s will. Due to the user being able to manipulate multiple elements at once, each dragon created can be of a different nature. Each dragon will also have the absorption properties of “Hungry Ghost,” thus becoming even more dangerous. However, due to the massive amount of chakra and control needed to use these dragons, the user can only control two dragons at any given time. While the dragons are present, the user cannot use any Yang Release or elemental techniques that currently exist within the dragons. Yin Release masters can combine two natures together in order to make a multi-elemental dragon or even a dragon consisting of an advanced element or CE that they know. However, in doing so they will only be able to create two dragons.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.

As the bone dragon was able to tank the damage it had been dealt, it would accompany Alucard and Blaziken out of the collapsing cave and on their way out they met up with Akemi and ran up the hillside with Blaziken in a clear lead. Bastard was fast. As they returned to one of the hilltops they watched the entire mountain crumble in on itself. Whatever the necromancers had going on in there was deleted from this world. Their plans were over and the gang had had a win. With that, they left the land mark, quite drained of chakra.

LLM

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Oden grumbled as he scanned the seemingly neverending beaches of Javarechi. The icy sand crunched under his feet, the Ronin plodding along the shoreline in search of any signs of life. He stroked his chin and turned to the raging ocean. He had been heading east for quite a few days and encountered very little along the way. At this rate, he may as well have stayed home in Wano. Frustrated with the lack of excitement in Javarechi, he made a dash toward the ocean, focusing his chakra to his feet in order to run across the roaring waves towards the next land mass he could find.

LLM.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Tien sat upon a sand mountain, one easily dwarfed by the traditional sense of the terrain. Freezing in temperature, the wandering monk maintained his mental posture while shirtless – a testament to his resolve. Common practice amongst monks, the balance between the mind and body was always intact. In his mind, the mold of an anatomy was rapidly forging into an identifiable shape. Tien was on the verge of using his mystical abilities to breathe life, an accomplishment unheard of from his temple. The appearance resembled a childhood toy, one that kept him from feeling lonely as well induced feelings of safety. In one massive surge of energy, Tien produced Chiaotzu.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Chakra: 500
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:

• Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
  • Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
  • Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
  • Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, 40 damage reduction from clashes, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
  • Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:

• The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
  • The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
  • The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
  • The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
  • Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
  • It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.

Chiaotzu is an earthling modelled creation, despite that its features are very similar to clown like toy ( the creation is incapable of changing its physical appearance and such aesthetic is its natural unclothed anatomy ). The anatomy resembles traditional Chinese culture, hence why it is often identified as Jiang Shi vampires. This creation possesses plain white skin and red cheeks, but lacks a visible nose and quite short. Unable to walk, Chiaotzu is constantly in flight due to its spiritual wings that cannot be seen by the naked eye. The wings are not strong in nature and simply allow Chiaotzu to levitate within any area, regardless of the condition. This creation is quiet ( due to Tien’s childhood toy which never spoke ) and extremely loyal to its creator. Because of the mental link, the two barely speak aloud but never during the heat of confrontation, for discretion reasons.

Can utilize All Techniques the Creator Knows Regarding Identical Fields.
Can utilize Light Release | Fire Release | Wind Release.
Can utilize Yin-Yang Release.
Possesses 2000 Chakra Pts & 150 Health Pts.
Possesses the Chakra Transfer Ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
"Hm?"

Oden caught the feel of a potent burst of chakra and skid against the ocean's surface to a halt. He whipped around to face the shoreline, and broke into a sprint towards the signature. A second one had sprung to be beside the original, which had settled down. Even in its calm state, Oden could tell that it was that of a warrior's. The sheer strength of the signature was one that came only through sharpening oneself through battle.

"His Ryuo," Oden blurted, unable to hold the excitement from shining through on his grinning face.

They were kindred spirits, Oden decided. Whoever this person was, they would make for a fitting companion or foe on the grand adventure that would come to be Oden's life, of that he was sure. Oden's feet hit the sand, kicking up the glass-like crystals of ice as he charged on toward the chakra signature.

As he drew near, Oden reached with both hands to grip the handles of his twin blades. The muscles in his legs tensed in preparation, and the Ronin launched himself to an incredible height to land atop the same structure as the warrior and the being that accompanied him. Oden descended into a crouched stance, his upper body leaned forward with his legs bent to cushion out the momentum of his maneuver. With a grandness only he could truly embody, Oden raised himself to a fully upright position, drawing both Enma and Ame no Habakari.

"You there," Oden shouted, directing his eyes to meet the warrior's. He extended Enma, pointing its tip toward the man and held Ame no Habakari diagonally across his chest. "You should accompany me in battle, either as a companion or a foe!"

(Ame no Habakiri) - Snake-Slayer of Heaven
Type: Weapon
Description: Ame is a moderately curved katana, a golden trefoil-shaped tsuba. It has a white color scheme matching its "Heaven" motif. Its kashira and kojiri are both gold with its sheathe being lacquered solid white a lot like its tsuka with three cords, both the saya and tsuka have simple light five-petaled flower motifs on both sides. Forged through the use of a Ninjutsu and chakra metal, Ame is a blade most suited for a Ronin capable of utilizing Typhoon Release. Once per turn, the swrod is capable of passively altering the user's Kenjutsu techniques into a Typhoon Release technique. The user's slashes become capable of generating gusts of Typhoon Release, effectively extending the range of the user's slashes by one. These flying slashes follow the same rank as the Kenjutsu technique it accompanies, producing the same amount of damage and consuming chakra from the user corresponding to the rank of the Kenjutsu technique and retain the strengths and weaknesses of Typhoon Release. Ame no Habakiri's effect will manifest so long as the sword remains in contact with the user's person, even while sheathed.
Note: Can only be used with non-elemental Kenjutsu.

(Enma) - Enma
Type: Weapon
Description: Enma is a moderately curved Shobu Zukuri-style katana with a lilac and gold color scheme. the tsuba is trefoil-shaped, and each lobe is holed in the middle and thickly ridged. The tsuka is lacquered solid lilac (rather than cloth-wrapped), as is the saya. Both are embellished with simple, golden, five-petaled flower motifs on each side. Enma was forged from chakra metal through the use of a Ninjutsu, and is capable of acting as a substitute for Samurai armor in the usage of Bushido so long as it remains in contact with the user's body(even in its sheath). Once per turn, Enma can grant the user the ability to release any Ninjutsu technique through the use of their blades, so long as it carries a physical form.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Both Tien and Chiaotzu both looked at the unfamiliar individual. Of course, the creation would possess no memory of the individual, thus it would follow suit in guarding themselves when Tien stood aggressively. The aura around this stranger bolstered such a strong, drowning pressure that it forced the monk to gulp as sweat broke. Swords were drawn, yet Tien understood if he was in danger then battle would have already begun. If posture was not enough, the stranger eventually proposed an interesting yet unexpected declaration. At that point Chiaotzu floated towards Tien, whom opened his arms and grasped at the creation. Cradled and held like a toddler, the creation continued to stare at the stranger in curiosity. A feeling mutual with Tien.

“Join you? Do you extend your alliance to all?”

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Oden's eyes widened, his jaw falling open at the sight of the monk floating beside a man with three eyes. The chakra that had captivated Oden so thoroughly belonged to the man, but Oden found himself unable to pry his attention away from the monk. He was small in stature, with an obviously timid demeanor to match. The monk floated into the arms of the man, who proceeded to comfort him with a close hold.

"Wh-What is that?" Oden cried out, unable to contain himself much longer. There were practically stars in his eyes, and he stepped forward in his excitement. He had no way of knowing Chiaotzu's true nature-of course-but as though guided instinct, Oden felt in his heart that he had never laid eyes on such a man before. "Surely, it is not a person."

Oden rotated his swords, simply holding them low by his waist with the blades extended upward toward his left and right. "Yes," he shouted, glee beaming from his face. "A man such as yourself must be mighty. What more fitting than you to usher in my grand adventure."