Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
20,716💴
Awards
Thread starter #1
Javarechi

Despite its long stretches of sandy beach Javarechi is nearly uninhabited. The area is cold, barren and the sand of its beaches is like glass, having been broken off of Javarechi’s many cliff formations by the movement of ice embedded in and around the rock; a process known as attrition. Icy storms here are frequent and dangerous as they pick up sand during their formation.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
699💸
Kumi
2,970💴
Lol, no one's been here. Spawning.

This post marks the beginning of my mission and narrative using the following storyboard elements:
- Defend yourself from wild beasts (2)
- Deal with a traumatic event from your past (3)
- Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself (5)
- Survive a near-death situation (5)

Summary: Avarosa revisits her old kingdom since her self imposed exile to try and reconcile with buired feelings. Upon arriving, she is met with the ruins of the place she once called home. The sight brings back horrible memories that only magnified her regret and self-loathing for what she had done more than relinquish them. Not only that, but the ruins had now been overrun by massive wolves that had made the place their territory for some time now. And we all know how wolves feels about trespassers...

P
icture a lazy, old forest with trees stretching tall until they bent at the crowns. Imagine the cool, moldy shade they left below them on a leafy forest floor. See all manner of critters covering the place--but not in an overwhelming manner, but more like that of the regular processes of an ecosystem. Now see the statue of a woman with half its face submerged in black soil staring up at the sky with an expression that looked almost like... hurt. The body was already swallowed by the earth, but for the cruel purpose of provoking Avarosa, the head remained just above the surface while what little light that penetrated the canopy above had somehow found its way on the stone face, too.

She shuddered.

"Is that..." came a low voice from behind. "Is that you?"

Without turning, Avarosa knelt before the statue and ran a hand along its grainy, weathered cheek. It was cold to the touch. "No," she replied. "It's my mother."

She couldn't blame him, Belphegor, for she and her mother did indeed look too much alike. In fact, the more she returned the baleful gaze of this man-made tribute, the more she saw herself in it. Was it her mother, or was it her? Does it matter who it was, though? They were both traitors, afterall. They had both failed to protect their people and the ones they loved.

She clenched her free hand, then drew away. "Let's keep moving."

The deeper they went into the forest, the cooler it became, and also more gut-wrenching. Pillars that once held up houses and buildings now lay all over the forest floor covered in green moss and insects. Belphegor's wings, alight with Lightning, acted like searchlights wherever the sun's light fell short and for some time the dark place shone bright blue. It wasn't until they came upon bones that things got grim. One in particular was a femur, no longer than her forearm, which meant it most likely belonged to a child. Avarosa felt her heart drop and a dreadful feeling came over her. On top of that, the dimly lit cave of trees was no mood lifter either.

Her companion noticed this. "I say we survey from above. You could use some fresh air, and a change of scenery."

"No," she defied. "I need to see this. Let me feel."

"Yes, of course. Apologies."

She took up the cold bone and stared at it. It definitely was old, as if it had been sitting there for almost ten or more years. Which meant this child was long, long gone. She turned to the massive beast beside her and placed the bone in a satchel on it's side, just below the wing. Then she continued over a rotten log and deeper into the forest.

Eventually the came across a dead end. Or rather, a cliff's edge. Looking down she could see what remained of a city, her city, down below. The walls and pillars shone bone white in the midday sun while the massive shadow from an adjacent bluff loomed over half it like a hungry thing. She allowed herself to step over the edge, and landed with the grace of a Queen some moments later. Dust and grit swirled in her wake and then settled quickly. Shortly after, Belphegor's massive body landed with as much sound as the flap of a large bird's wings. The dust he kicked up was more substantial, and shrouded them for a quick second.

"So this is it, huh? Valhalla, was its name?"

Avarosa was too occupied to answer right away. Right in front of them was a massive statue of her--that was definitely her now, for the Agni Gandiva was in her hands--in the middle of what was once the courtyard. Memories came flooding back, none more pleasant than the one before it. She staggered and held a hand to her temple. A concerned Bel took a step toward her. "Archer, are you--"

"I-I'm fine," she managed. "It's just...argh!"

Akasha, Kassadin, Xin Xoa, Darius, Lissandra, Ornn, Lucian, Quinn... The lost city of Valhalla now being reconstructed in her mind in a series of searing hot flashes of pain and a constant ringing sound that only got louder as it progressed. Memories of her first mission, first kill, her father Kassadin and his knowing smile when she told him she didn't mean to take his forbidden scrolls, the first eclipse ritual where she was taught almost all she knew now, the way how the people looked at her when she returned from her first victorious battle. It was maddening how many images were coming back and re-etching themselves in her consciousness. They were like a flood.

By now she was on both knees, with both hands over her temples. In the distance, a pair of red eyes beheld her from the shadow of a collapsed structure...

Suddenly, the sunny sky over a busy marketplace switched to a bloody red hue. Pillars of smoke rose in everlong streaks while the sounds of screams, arms, and fire filled the air. Vagaonds rode through the crowded areas atop horses, screaming sonorous war cries and slaughtering all in their way. The mountan's head that the city was carved from had quickly become a prison, as men covered from head to toe in rags stood at the edges of the city walls, raining flaming arrows inside. A blurry image of her mother fending off a man with her sword, then one of a sword running through her back. Blood running down the side of her cheeks. The face of the man the sword belonged to. It was one of their own, a traitor. Another image of Akasha's head falling at her feet, staring up at her and blinking slowly while her body keeled over. The neferarious grin of the man who had betrayed them.

Avarosa screamed, both in the memory and out loud. It was filled with pain, horror, and regret at the same time. Bel cringed, not from the sight but the sound. It was heart breaking to hear his master rivetting in so much pain.

Her hands grabbing the legendary bow, Agni Gandiva, from its place in the Temple of Stars. Countless invadors lying at her feet as she stormed through a distraught city rallying all the men who hadn't been killed yet. Xin Xao hastily drawing a map of the surrounding territories and their bloodied hands all pointing at once as to where to strike first. She remembered clearing pointing at the northmost section, between a treacherous pass. There were no objections. They rode out, leaving a burning city behind them with fire and bloodlust in their eyes.

Meanwhile, two eyes became four, then six, eight, ten, twelve, until a host of hungry eyes had now surrounded them. Bel noticed them quickly. "Archer! We have company, snap out of it!"

But Avarosa was still writhing in the dirt, mouth agape in a soundless scream while tears parted the dried dirt on her face. Bel growled--an act that was enough to make grown men piss their pants--and the eyes fell back slightly into the darkness.

Now she was reliving images of her riding party coming under fire from everywhere. Arrows tore through her men like they were cannon fodder. Heads flew, as well as hands, legs, and screams. Her horse lost its left leg and fell, allowing her to miss a surely fatal arrow that would have caved in her face. No human could have been firing these, they were coming with too much force! The horse had fell on her leg, and no one had time to pay her attention, all were busy getting murdered. But not Xin, who with his gigantuan might had lifted the horse with one hand and threw her out of arm's way with the other...

She snapped out of it at the sound of Bel's earth-shaking growl. She found herself staring up at a blazing sun with a single eagle circling above. Or was it a vulture? She got up to look at her companion, who's eyes screamed alarm through and through.

"What is the ma--" her senses recalibrated quickly, and she was suddenly aware of the fact that not only are they being watched, but surrounded too. "How many?" she said, instinctively grabbing a kunai from a sack on her lower back.

"Hard to say. Could be in the high twenties," Bel replied.

"Tsch." Her blue eyes shone fiercly. "Come on, then!"

Part 1/2. To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
699💸
Kumi
2,970💴
They came from everywhere at once, as if coordinated by some rallying alpha. On her side alone Avarosa counted twelve. There was no way of knowing how many were on Bel's side. She dipped a hand in her pouch and came out with eight in one hand, two between each finger, and threw with chunin precision at most. Her mind was still a soup of memories and pain. Still, she managed to hit most of the rabid beasts with one volley while her next finished them off. Behind her the collective sound of a couple wolves yelping told her Bel was doing just fine. She staggered on the heel of her left leg and Bel provided his tail as support.

She knew what he was about to say before the thought even came to him. "I'm fine, let's just get this over with."

Instead of a reply the majestic beast grunted then took the skies, releasing a spear of lightning that branched off to pierce a number of wolves at once. Blood gushed from their wounds and they crumpled up dead and incapacitated. At the same time a new group of wolves began pouring from the ruins like an army. She cursed under breath and gripped her last kunai tightly. As the hounds neared she closed her eyes momentarily and focused chakra throughout her body. When she opened them again she was staring down the throat of a wolf who's mouth was stretched completely wide around her face. A millisecond later and she was staring at the bloodstained walls of Valhalla. Around her a viscious wind raged that sung with high pitched, sharp currents in the shape of the held kunai. Viscera and grey fur raged around her before splattering all over the place. The aftermath was bloody.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
(Fūton: Kuikku Ken no Jutsu)- Wind Release: Quick Sword Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Based on the timeless principle of Iado, the art of releasing and sheathing ones sword in the blink of an eye, this technique entails a sort of mock Iado where the user will simply grab the handle of his sword while focusing his Fūton chakra. His chakra will then seep into the air around him to take command of the naturally occurring wind up to 5m from his position. By holding on the handle of the blade the user will use his Fūton chakra to replicate the entire blade down to the very length and density as invisible swords of wind, 6 in total. The swords can be heard, if not seen, as sharp whistling sounds as they sling around the user as well as the damage they do to any nearby objects such as the ground which makes the technique very noticeable. If one would look closely however, the blades can be observed as faint arcs of green Fūton chakra. The blades will slice at anything within 5m of the user's vision and can be pushed forward after being spawned to a maximum range of 10m using the air as a medium with a combined rank of A instead of individually. The technique is only applicable as long as he keeps his hand on the handle of the sword, once the user lets go the technique is ended. This prolonged usage can only last the entire turn it was performed.
Note(s):
- Can only be used 3×
- Requires contact with a bladed weapon
- While being performed user cannot perform any other chakra related techniques.
Then, reinforcements came.

"What the...?! How many are there huddled up in these ruins?!"

They came rushing in with no regard for their own lives. These were not only bigger, but faster than the rest. She blew a rogue strand from her sweaty forehead and clutched the kunai again.

"You've always been my favorite thing in the world, Ava. I hope you know that."

A memory of her father had splashed across her vision along with a searing migraine that left her completely crippled. When she snapped back to she was in the air with a mangled left arm. Below her, a pack of wolves had congregated where she was set to land. She staved the pain and oriented herself mid-air and focused wind chakra into her trusty kunai before throwing it. As it flew it spun clockwise until it was no more distinguishable than a disk of cutting wind. She manipulated it even further to fly in a full circle, bifurcating the mutts below. By the time she landed the kunai was already on its way back like a boomerang. She snatched it from the air and allowed the pain of her left arm to come rushing in.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Chakra:15
Damage: 30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
"Argh! Son of a bitch!" she yelled, gripping it.

The wolf that had thrown her airborne came rushing back in for the kill with its yellow, beady eyes trained on her and nothing else. Her own hair would part as she brought her face to meet the creature. She didn't move a muscle, even when it entered short range. Thinking it won, it had already opened its mouth wide from way out like some impatient pup. But still, Ava didn't move. As it came in for the kill Bel's massive paw came crashing down on its head. The sickening sound of the skull exploding was like a melon being crushed. The wolf's massive head opened like an ugly flower and bloomed red goo everywhere.

"Sniveling mongrel!" Bel thundered. He looked to Avarosa's arm immediately after. "Archer, you're hurt."

She smiled weakly, and could feel the creases at the corners of her face. "Just a nip."

As a kunoichi, she already had bandage wrapped around her thigh for situations like this. She unwrapped an amount and treated the wound--two finger sized holes in her bicep and tricep area--as best she could.

"Where is your bow and why aren't you using it?"

She stared sheepishly at him. "What bow?"

Bel ruffled his fur-feathers. He hoped his master was only joking and not had just lost her mind. "The Agni, your prized possession. Your bow." He stressed the word as if it would snap Ava out of her stupor.

An answer had formed itself in her mind, and as she opened her mouth to answer the collective howl of what sounded like at least a hundred wolves traveled to both their ears. Moments later the ground shook as even more wolves approached.

"We have to go. Now."

This time she didn't protest. She clambered onto Belphegor's back and held tight with her good hand as he took the skies again. As the cleared the ruins he rolled slightly to give her view of below. The white, sandy ground of the Valhalla ruins was now black-gray with an infinity of wolves.

"By the Sage..."

"It must have been years since they ate. I've never seen so many in my life." And Belfegor had been around a long time, even more than Avarosa.

She silently praised everything she knew as they evacuated. It was on a whim that she chose to take Bel with her. This trip was supposed to be a personal journey through her past to reconcile. But now, it appeared as if it would've been her last if she didn't have this Griffin with. She buried her face in his feathers and allowed the kunai to fall from her hand. The day was done.

Then she felt them losing altitude.

"A-Archer, my strength is failing me..." Bel's eyes rolled over in his head and they tumbled out of the sky together.

Her mind was nothing but alarms and red lights. As the world spun widly the only thing she could think about was how she had to stay alive, and that she had to save Bel. But he was thinking the same too, and at the last minute he spun his back to the ground and cradled his master as best as he could.

The sound of impact was mighty enough to shake the forest they had just cleared.

Ava came to in a sandy crater with pain racing up and down her nerves in waves. Bel was nowhere to be found. Only his blood and feathers on the stone pieces of what was the ground that now jutted up at awkward angles. The wolves came at the edges of the hole and stared down with hungry eyes.

"--Rosssssaaaaaa...." came a mangled voice.

She stared at the many faces that stared at her. In none of them could she sense the origin of the voice. Something just spoke. One of these mongrels just spoke.

As if to answer, a wolf standing on its two hand legs stepped forward. It was an abomination. A hybrid of man and monster. "Avvvvaaarrroooosssaaaaaa.... you've. Y-Y-You've come back! I've waited--waited yearsss!"

It struggled to speak, for its canine tongue was no match for the complexity of human language. Still, it managed to be understood somewhat. It had had a midsection like a man's with abdominal and pectoral muscles while its paws were nothing but hands covered in fur with claws that were inches long.

"I-I had to get. Had to get... Get rid of! Get rid of your daaaaamn summon! I can't let you! Let you get away!" It swung an arm in its rage and a wolf lost its eye and half of its head. "Not after what you've done!"

Avarosa felt a rage build in her stomach like a malignant tumor. It unfurled like fire inside her chest and she felt her blood boil at the edges of her ear and fingers. This was something she was all to familiar with. She was about to go berserk.

"I'll..." Her voice was a nasty growl. "I'll fucking kill you and your wretched dogs for this!"

It laughed--or at least, that's what she'll call it as to not have lingering nightmares for years to come. "I... I'm already! I'm alreeaaadddyyy deaaad. Yoouu, you! You caaan't hurt me more than! More than hooowwww this cuuuuurse has!"

"You're the only messing with my head. You're the one that got me bit, and you're the one that just hurt Bel. The penalty is deat--"

"Sssssshut up! E-Enough!" Another dismissive wave of its massive hand, and two more wolves folded in on themselves like paper, dead. He pointed a clawed finger at her, "Bring herrrr to meeeee!", and his cronies came rushing down into the crater.

Behemoth King, Alpha Effect
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Description: Behemoth is able to control the wolves he summons with nothing more than mental and verbal communication or just gestures. The strength of this technique is collective rather than individual, meaining the wolves will have to be combatted all at once for any real effect.

She clasped her hands into a hand seal. "Come!"

As they came in at breakneck speeds a pulse of lightning would surge from Avarosa's body. The debris of their crash would then suddenly begin morphing into swords, too much to count. One formed before her and she used to decapitate the closest wolf. Around her the swords all sprang from the ground and began swirling around her in a cyclone of blades and lightning. She moved with speed and rage, cutting through bodies in multitudes of ten. Soon, the crater was filled with blood and carcases. Still, Behemoth kept his hand pointed at her, and more wolves kept pouring in.

Her footing became bodies shortly thereafter, and her ankles were soaked. Her stamina waned but she kept pushing. As soon as a sword was destroyed she would grab another. Rage had taken over, and now she wasn't even watching for grace like her mother had shown her. Instead, she was like a berserker to these beasts.

(Raiton: Kenshi no Tsumibukai Haka) | Lightning Release: Swordsman's Sinful Grave
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40 (-20 for every turn)
Damage: 80
Description: This technique is primarily based on the effects of 2 general lightning techniques that being Blade Levitation and 16 Lightning Pillar Bind. By making one handseal the user will be releasing an omnidirectional burst of lightning chakra or called a lightning pulse. The lightning impulse is harmless in itself and will travel to the edges of mid-range in every direction. This lightning impulse could be perceived as a simple flash of light. This lightning impulse will travel through the earth or any stationary medium close-by within the range of the user. Once this special lightning impulse is released, in specific points of the battlefield, debris from the ground or other materials gather forming swords. If said material is too large, it will be passively detected by the lightning chakra, and sliced down into very small pieces, necessary for the formation of swords. The swords themselves can be made out of everything that the impulse encompassed, ranging from metals or weapons already present in the battlefield, earth, water ect. The moment one is created they focus themselves on the ground, standing sturdily into the ground. The number of the swords can vary greatly depending on the user’s desire, but the collective amount of lightning inside the swords adds up to S-rank. The swords will seemingly be of all shapes, while they are made up of materials scattered in the battlefield, like existing weapons or raw materials, as well as different elements. It will all greatly depend on the environment and the materials existent all around. The blades will be medieval in design with a dual cutting edge and different guards and handles for each one. The swords will vary in size greatly dependent on the amount of chakra and number. The fewer blades, the greater the size will be ranging from one size which is the normal size for every blade, to the size of objects which can be equal to that of S-Rank power and chakra amounts. The versatility of the blades will be comparable to normal weapons which have a small trace amount of chakra, comparing them to the harness of a kunai with an elemental affinity cloaked around it, in this case lightning. The most versatile ability of the swords present on the battlefield though, is the fact how all blades which are created can be used by the user and controlled freely. Since there are trace amounts of chakra, the blades can be directed, controlled and even accelerated towards enemies as the user wishes. The swords are controlled by mental commands. After the technique ends, the blades created existent in the battlefield will still remain, but all their abilities, such as lightning charge and the ability to be manipulated are lost, they can simply be used as normal weapons with the force and durability of a normal kunai or sword.

Note: Can only be used three times
Note: Lasts four turns
Note: Can only be taught by Six Paths
Note: One turn cool down before re-use
Note: No other S-Rank or above Lightning in the user's same turn
Then, the wolves stopped. She looked up to see Behemoth had the nastiest snarl curled up his abominable 'lips'. He jumped down into the crater, sending blood and bodies skyward, and stared down at Avarosa.

It was a ten feet tall, ton heavy, miscreant by all means. It's breath was hot and carrying the stench of rot in it. He swung a massive arm and Avarosa tried to defend with a created sword. It shattered immediately and the aftermath of the blow sent her flying back head over heels over carcases, up the edge of the crater and into the air.

Behemoth King, Four-Point Massacre
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 40
Description: The Behemoth King strikes the enemy with a powerful blow, sending them off in a direction. He then follows up with maddening speed to intercept their travel and strike a second time, sending them in another direction. A third strike will follow suit before the fourth and final blow where the King will bring both clawed hands across his chest in a 'X' shape to split the target into four pieces.

He's no small fry. This thing could kill me in one strike.
She thought as the world spun in slow motion.

A shape quickly blotted out the sun and she looked up to see Behemoth was already there, his hulking figure swinging a kick for her head. She stared wide eyed at her imbending doom and felt despair creep up her throat to take the form of words. "Oi.. Wait..."

"Diiieeeee!!" It howled.

"My favorite. You know why? Because even when the chances stay slim and against you, you never give up. I wish I was as brave as you, Ava."

She snapped awake and called two of the blades to her side with a twitch of her hands. In streaks of blue the came right into her grip. She crossed them before her and blocked. As expected, they shattered and again the resultant force sent her crashing to the ground to form a mini crater. Before she could draw breath, Behemoth was already on the ground below, winding up for another punch. The bloodlust on his face was now of the ferocious beast's image he was made from.

"Wait a second..."

The punch connected with another pair of swords and the kunoichi was sent flying through the ruins of Valhalla. As she was tumbling away her palm slapped the surface of the ground and she righted herself just in time to brace for impact on the doors of an abondoned courthouse. By now she was only getting a gist of how this brute fought. Her control of the lightning swords was now gone and she had no way of defend this next strike, but she did have a plan.

The roof had caved in many years back, and sunlight spilled in to cover her as she came to a skidding halt. She formed another hand seal then, and waited patiently.

"What're you waitingggg f-f-for?! Kiiiilll meeeeeeee!" the giant roared as it came busting through the debris like some deranged bull. "KIIILL MEE!! REEEE!!"

This was it, Avarosa thought. If she didn't do anything now, she wouldn't live through this encounter. As Behemoth came charging up the steps the seal she had placed there prior when her palm touched ground went off, blasting him in the process. The reaction sent debris, fire, and smoke everywhere. She saw nothing that even suggested the Behemoth was hurt, however.

After the smoke cleared the man-beast was still standing. Only some of the hair on his body had been singed off and he stood there steaming. The King was unfazed.

"C-clever girl. You g-got me..." He stared at his burnt hands for a second, then he went back to his rage-filled charge. "BUT IT W-WONT BEE ENOUGGHHH!!"

Behemoth King, Roaring Stampede Collapse
Description: The King charges at an opponent in a fit of rage. Upon reaching the target, the King will swing an arm or leg downward, sending the target into the ground and creating a massive crater. After which he'll hold the target over his head and slam them onto the ground again, digging the crater even deeper, before throwing them away.

As Behemoth came rushing in Avarosa remained still, timing his obvious charge perfectly. The beast jumped in the air, did a front sommersault spin and then stretched a foot out to bring it down in a devastating axe kick. Avarosa timed it as best she could, and used the outside of her right hand--the good hand--to brush the kick to her right. She had not expected the force at which it came with and the initial contact was enough to shake her bones and throw her off balance. Nonetheless, it was sufficient, and the giant's kick was sent into the ground beside her to form a massive crater. She rolled to her left and angled her body behind Behemoth. While it was busy removing it's embedded foot Avarosa flashed a final hand seal to cause wind to come rushing up out of the crater that was just created.

"You're wrong, brute."

The hand seal she had formed when she came sliding into the hall was for a technique she had learned many years back, Usuguraikaka Sakebimasu, 'Whispers from The Dim'. The wind that came shooting up was sharp and lethal. It took the King's leg entirely at first, before widening the hole and taking all of him. The monstrosity screamed and howled as his flesh was stripped from the bone and sent skyward through the opening that had once been a ceiling. Moments later there was nothing left of Behemoth King, only blood and patches of fur that were now floating down like feathers of a bird.

(Shubi Kurēn) Defensive Crane
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Damage: 30
Description: A very advanced and complex defensive form, the Defensive Crane allows the user to divert the path of incoming attacks with the back of his hands, using circular and wide movements that expand outwards. He can intercept weapons or incoming taijutsu attacks. The technique is best used when facing an opposing Taijutsu move by diverting the incoming limb to one side and combo the defensive stance with an attack, exploiting the opening created.
(Futon: Usuguraikara Sakebimasu)- Wind Release: Cries from The Dim
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will form the Tiger and Ram hand seals and stomp his dominant foot on the ground, sending his Futon chakra in the form of drilling wind through the earth. The wind will travel exactly 3 meters under the surface before heading towards the intended area. Once the wind has drilled at least 5 meters away from the user he will have the wind dig a huge cavity underground, a 20x20 meter cavity to be exact, resting just 3 meters below the surface. Once this cavity is dug it prevents underground travel in that area, and also prevents earth techniques of A ranked and above that would require sufficient amounts of earth to perform. If any of these techniques are performed over the hidden abyss the ground will shatter and allow anything above it to fall into a 20 meter ditch. However, the ditch isn't so much harmless for the most part, as the wind that had made it would stay circulating as vicious, slicing winds as well as grounded up earth which would be reduced to the point of dust. These winds and dust raging beneath the surface would have the faint whirling sound which could be misinterpreted as crying sounds. Anything or one caught in the hole would be sliced to ribbons in mere seconds. Although the technique lasts 2 turns, the user may flash the Dog hand seal and have all that cooped up wind explode upward from the ground in a massive column of slicing winds and rocks of a diameter 15 meters and an indefinite height whereas the column can continue all the way into the clouds before dispersing. This technique was made primarily to prevent earth technique coming from deep in the ground however.
Note(s):
- Can only be done 2x
- The slicing winds will persist for 2 turns underground after this technique is performed, after these 2 turns the winds will leave but the ditch remains.

Completely exhasuted, Avarosa allowed herself to drop to the dusty ground and revel in what had just occured. It wasn't before long til wolves started showing up at the busted in doors. The stink eye she turned with to face them was enough to chill their bones to ice. They immediately back down. With their alpha gone they had no rallying force, and were once again timid mutts. Avarosa got up and limped outside, fearlessly between the multitude of wolves, and down a delapidated set of stairs that lead to the next landmark...

LLM.

Part 2/2

Health: 140 - (40 [Four-Point Massacre])= 100
Chakra: 1400- (40+40+15+30)= 1,275

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,968💸
Kumi
96💴
https://animebase.me/threads/kōri-caverns-106.756119/#post-21894733

Flying thru the cold terrain, Majin hops down and hides a seal among the rock formations, then hops back on Nappa Jr who scurries away as fast as she can..

( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato bios.

LLM

Kin
319💸
Kumi
15,247💴
Sado wasn't exactly sure in his answer even though the two personalities agreed that this was one of the only areas on the borders of the frost and the sin where icy floes could be seen and interacted with. Well, the secondary personality wasn't sure, he felt dumb, and unsure.
He never felt like a thinker, he was usually a fighter so he second-guessed himself constantly and felt like he was wrong the entire time he was traveling. As he and Salazzle ended up standing upon the rocky-glass like shores of the beach beneath the cliff face he looked down at the water below stretching out from the beach. He looked at the ice that collided with the rock and removed his cloak and armor letting it with his personal summon. With one swift movement, he dove into the icy-water the cold water rushing in against the skin like sharp glass touching the skin causing a prickling sensation as the cold sapped the heat from his body.
It was a familiar feeling the cold touch of the water and ice on the skin felt like the icy-chill of the mountaintops he was raised upon. He pushed past the pain, the intense rush of adrenaline that hit him as he broke the surface of the water diving down into the water of the beach down past the ice that littered the shore. He dove down deep into the water searching for the "green gem" he was after. He wasn't chasing the stone or the promise of higher purpose. He was just looking for something all his own.

He pushed the air from his lungs as he opened his eyes looking at the floor of the ocean, and sea where the water met the shore. He began to move the chunks of ice brushing them aside as he delved deeper into the water moving aside the floating stone and ice. Years of attrition had left the shores a mangled mess of stone and ice the water beyond littered with the remnants of the clashing earth and ice.
Sado gripped something firmly, what seemed to be the prize he was after? Was it really, or was it just a piece of forgotten jade, or emerald worn away into a smooth gem-like construct? Even with a green piece of stone in his hand, he wasn't sure of himself as he returned to the surface of the water taking a deep breath of the chilled air.
The Sage Mode he was in stopped him from taking any damage from the sharp glass-like ice and rock but he could still feel the gruff and rough substances pass over his skin. He moved back toward the shore grasping at the cloak and armor affixing it to his nearly hypothermic body replacing the armor and cloak and allowing the small salamander to crawl back upon his shoulder.

Did you find what you wanted? It's cold as hell here.

The salamander called out to him as he pocketed the small stone.

I don't know.

His tone showed he still wasn't sure. Even with something that fit the description he didn't know.

He didn't feel smart, for getting to this point. He felt like he could be wrong.
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
610 - 30 = 580
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 580
Remaining senjutsu chakra in seal: 570
ELM from LM 108 | LLM

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
655💸
Kumi
6,534💴
Coming From

The ice-storm riddled land of Javarechi was difficult to navigate, but Isako had determination in his heart and the frozen winds couldn't quell his fires. He moved quickly through the land, and though the cold reminded him of the lands he just left, the winds carried a bit of home with them as he felt the sand against his skin. He was headed in the right direction.

-LLM

Chakra: 1660

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
655💸
Kumi
6,534💴
Coming From

Isako made his way back through the icy storms, raving ever onward. When he reached the cliffs a hopped back on his cloud of sand and took off over the water.

-LLM

Techniques used:

Sabaku Fuyū) - Desert Suspension
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will create a cloud of sand for them to ride upon, this can be used for travel, or avoiding attacks, or simply going into the air. Remains active until destroyed or technique is ended. The user can control the sand cloud with hand gestures to change location a the cost of using this jutsu again.

Chakra: 1495 - 15 = 1480

Top Bottom