Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause 8 gates isn't a character it's a mode, a suicidal one at that, and half those characters are from Boruto, some random ass continuation that Kishi doesn't even write.
Bro every single one of those are characters. And Kishi had a hand in creating them. Every single one of them is Kishi canon.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just posted the scan he does :rolleyes:

and it doesn't matter what BZ said that or not since yes till that moment of time Itachi was strongest but now he gets pulverised by EMS Madara and many others and you know it the reason you went to make another thread called EMS Madara VS fanfic EMS Itachi.You are just a troll with absolute zero brain cells :lol
What BZ says matters fool ya fool. Everything else you said in this post don't matter. Be logical.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro every single one of those are characters. And Kishi had a hand in creating them. Every single one of them is Kishi canon.
8 gates Gai is not a character, that's one mode of a character, and even 8 gates itself is a suicide mode, it's nothing more than a souped up C0. At best he's killing himself to take out his opponent.

The rest of the characters didn't even show up in the original run so they're pretty irrelevant in this discussion, I was expecting a top 20 Naruto list, not that, those aren't Naruto characters that's Boruto, so it was a cop out list of characters tbh.

rinnegan human puppet

Veteran
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 gates Gai is not a character, that's one mode of a character, and even 8 gates itself is a suicide mode, it's nothing more than a souped up C0. At best he's killing himself to take out his opponent.

The rest of the characters didn't even show up in the original run so they're pretty irrelevant in this discussion, I was expecting a top 20 Naruto list, not that, those aren't Naruto characters that's Boruto, so it was a cop out list of characters tbh.
those are all characters from the series. at this point you are making excuses. JJ obito is a mode and not a character? rsm naruto is a mode and not a character? :lol jesus. 8 gates kills itachi before it runs out, therefor he is on the list. all those characters low-mid diff itachi. therefor he is not top 20

“didnt show up in the original run” :lol

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok not in order

hamura
toneri
kaguya
momoshiki
kinshiki
sasuke
naruto
madara
hagoromo
nagato
8gates gai
DMS kakashi
JJ obito
DSM kabuto
orochimaru with edo tensei
hashirama
BM minato
ashura
indra

those are 19 characters off the top of my head.
You listed nigh featless characters, or characters from Boruto, not Naruto.

Ashura/Indra/Hamura/Hagoromo shouldn't ever be included in list imo.

Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Toneri are Boruto characters.

Itachi fits in there now.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaguya
Madara
Naruto/Sasuke
Sasuke/Naruto
Juubito
Kakashi (DMS)
Gai (8th Gate)
Toneri
Hashirama
Nagato
Kabuto
Edo Minato

Itachi is at most Top 15, and not even that once Boruto characters and characters we know for a fact are superior are thrown into the mix.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You listed nigh featless characters, or characters from Boruto, not Naruto.

Ashura/Indra/Hamura/Hagoromo shouldn't ever be included in list imo.

Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Toneri are Boruto characters.

Itachi fits in there now.
Even without those characters, which I don't get why you'd be dismissing, Itachi isn't top 10.

Naruto
Sasuke
Hashirama
Madara
Bijuu Minato
Gai
Orochimaru w/ Edos
Kabuto
Bee
Nagato
Juubi Obito
Mu
Oonoki
Gengetsu
Gaara
DMS Kakashi

Though I can't say all of them are 100% definitely above him, there's more than enough to say he isn't top 10.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even without those characters, which I don't get why you'd be dismissing, Itachi isn't top 10.

Naruto
Sasuke
Hashirama
Madara
Bijuu Minato
Gai
Orochimaru w/ Edos
Kabuto
Bee
Nagato
Juubi Obito
Mu
Oonoki
Gengetsu
Gaara
DMS Kakashi

Though I can't say all of them are 100% definitely above him, there's more than enough to say he isn't top 10.
I said top 10 minus Rikudou chakra (no Naruto & Sasuke). Top 15 with Rikudou that have feats (no Ashura, Indra, Hamura, or Hagoromo).

Bee, Mu, Onoki, and Gengetsu aren't above Itachi, nor on par.

Gaara = Itachi for the most part. Same tier pretty much.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
those are all characters from the series. at this point you are making excuses. JJ obito is a mode and not a character? rsm naruto is a mode and not a character? :lol jesus. 8 gates kills itachi before it runs out, therefor he is on the list. all those characters low-mid diff itachi. therefor he is not top 20

“didnt show up in the original run” :lol
JJ Obito isn't a mode genius it's an entire version of a character, you can't list off a single suicide mode of a character and pass that off as a character. Is Gai as a whole stronger than Itachi? No...if he has to go martyrdome just to do something about him.

Don't care for Boruto, that's a different topic made by different authors. And as someone already stated you also listed a shit ton of featless characters, that's like when Madara was reanimated and there were people placing the SO6P above him.

If that's what it took for you to bump Itachi out of your list that says enough about his placement tbh.