Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi has stated that Itachi would beat Madara & he killed off the Solo G in order to protect Maddy. So if they meet @ the Gokage battle with Maddy who wins?

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Totsuka and yata would make madara cream himself . Even his Perfect SusanoO is useless against almighty spirit weapons . Not to mention , amaterasu will eat up his ninjutsu , most of them likely . Tsukuyomi one-shots . Itachi has better speed .

Many may think I'm fanboying , but gai himself stated he cannot beat itachi alone even with asuma . So he arranged backup from the leaf , beforehand . So I would say his taijutsu is better than madara along with speed since madara wasn't really keeping up with guy's speed , since he was getting shat around .
Even couple of air cannons would've ended him as he admitted .

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One swing from his PS sword sends Itachi to the grave.
Yata mirror blocks the shockwave and the strike. Not to mention Itachi's susanoo is bottom heavy. Its short and stout like a tank. Its hard for something like that to fall over. I dont see how madara can harm Itachi. Once they get close itachi's totsuka will suck the PS off and Maddy is dead meat.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yata mirror blocks the shockwave and the strike. Not to mention Itachi's susanoo is bottom heavy. Its short and stout like a tank. Its hard for something like that to fall over. I dont see how madara can harm Itachi. Once they get close itachi's totsuka will suck the PS off and Maddy is dead meat.
Yata Mirror has no feats of blocking something that powerful, and Totsuka blade only seals what it can pierce, with it's only feats being a weakened Orochimaru clone and a paper mache body.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yata Mirror has no feats of blocking something that powerful, and Totsuka blade only seals what it can pierce, with it's only feats being a weakened Orochimaru clone and a paper mache body.
That wasn't an Oro clone and it pierced Oro's strongest jutsu. Don't forget Mystic weapons > Off the shelf Uchiha Susanoo

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yata is smashed to pieces along with Itachi's will to live, then soon after, his literal life.
Yata can't be smashed to pieces. It can't be destroyed. Its a mystical weapon that changes shape and form fool ya fool! And even BLACK ZETSU, the WILL of Kaguya, said so. U know? the same guy who soloed Maddy. LOL.

Last edited: