Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I said top 10 minus Rikudou chakra (no Naruto & Sasuke). Top 15 with Rikudou that have feats (no Ashura, Indra, Hamura, or Hagoromo).

Bee, Mu, Onoki, and Gengetsu aren't above Itachi, nor on par.

Gaara = Itachi for the most part. Same tier pretty much.
so hagoromo really needs feats for u to count him in top 10? u have doubts that he may not be worth for list? ;d

Last edited:

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cause 8 gates isn't a character it's a mode, a suicidal one at that, and half those characters are from Boruto, some random ass continuation that Kishi doesn't even write.
Uhm okay, but isn't 8 gates still a part of Gai's power, which means it's still a part of Gai, which means it's still a part of his character? I don't see how you can discount that just because it's a finishing suicidal move that isn't part of his base form, or as you say "a mode." If Gai is the one that came up with the attack and learned it himself then how does it not count?

You would only have a point with DMS Kakashi as he needed Obito's chakra to use both sharingans, which isn't his own mode or version because he needed someone else to get DMS, not to mention it was only temporary.

Is Gai as a whole stronger than Itachi? No...if he has to go martyrdome just to do something about him.
But he doesn't have to be. Fact of the matter is that Gai can beat Itachi with 8 gates, so by default Gai > Itachi.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm okay, but isn't 8 gates still a part of Gai's power, which means it's still a part of Gai, which means it's still a part of his character? I don't see how you can discount that just because it's a finishing suicidal move that isn't part of his base form, or as you say "a mode." If Gai is the one that came up with the attack and learned it himself then how does it not count?
Do I place Deidara above characters he can kill with C0? No.

But he doesn't have to be. Fact of the matter is that Gai can beat Itachi with 8 gates, so by default Gai > Itachi.
That's not how it works.

Itachi would beat Gai in 90% of scenarios, the only scenario where Gai stands a chance is if he survives long enough to be given the chance to use the 8th gate. And at best that's a stalemate, because he destroyed himself to do it.

Gai is not > Itachi because he can kill himself just to defeat Itachi in a very specific scenario.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You listed nigh featless characters, or characters from Boruto, not Naruto. Ashura/Indra/Hamura/Hagoromo shouldn't ever be included in list imo.
Those characters all have off-panel feats. I think portrayal should still be relevant even in the absence of feats.

Top 20 (Ototsuki included without Boruto characters):

1. Hagoromo
2. Madara
3. Kaguya
4. JJ Obito
5. Hamura
6. DMS Kakashi
7. Indra/Ashura/RSM Naruto
8. Nagato
9. Kabuto
10. BM Minato
11. Hashirama
12. Sasuke
13. Killer Bee
14. Yagura
15. Shisui/Itachi
16. Gaara

I would put Itachi at top 15 in my list. If you took out Ototsuki along with Jubi powerups, Itachi would make it to the top 10 at max.

On topic: Madara is reputed as strongest in the Uchiha Clan, and Itachi himself acknowledged that. So that should remove all doubts.

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1)Kaguya
2)Hago
3)Hamura
4)Madara
5)Naruto/Sasuke
6)Sasuke/Naruto
7)Obito
8)Kakashi
9)Toneri
10)Gai
11)Kabuto w/ ET(w/o ET he would be bellow Minato)
12)Oro w/ ET (w/o ET i would put Itachi as 15)
13)Hashirama
14)Minato
15)Nagato

w/o counting Momo and Kinshiki... and i have no idea how strong Ashura and Indra are...

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yata mirror can repel all attacks by changing its attributes lmao , all these madara tards are reaching for the stars lol , not to mention they dont have a speed limit because they're supernatural weapons who are limitless and transcend the laws of physics . It'll simply pierce madara and seal him lol

Itachi shitstomps madara and shits all around his throat lol .

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Those characters all have off-panel feats. I think portrayal should still be relevant even in the absence of feats.

1. Hagoromo
2. Madara
3. Kaguya
4. JJ Obito
5. Hamura
6. DMS Kakashi
8. Nagato
9. Kabuto
10. BM Minato
11. Hashirama
12. Sasuke
13. Killer Bee
14. Yagura
15. Shisui/Itachi
16. Gaara

I would put Itachi at top 15 in my list. If you took out Ototsuki along with Jubi powerups, Itachi would make it to the top 10 at max.

On topic: Madara is reputed as strongest in the Uchiha Clan, and Itachi himself acknowledged that. So that should remove all doubts.
Itachi was lying about that , obito clarified it . He also said madara forcefully took izuna's eyes which arent true . He was pretending to attack konoha too as obito stated . Supernatural weapons blitzes and stomps madara . Since they're limitless .

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 gates Gai is not a character, that's one mode of a character, and even 8 gates itself is a suicide mode, it's nothing more than a souped up C0. At best he's killing himself to take out his opponent.

The rest of the characters didn't even show up in the original run so they're pretty irrelevant in this discussion, I was expecting a top 20 Naruto list, not that, those aren't Naruto characters that's Boruto, so it was a cop out list of characters tbh.
Gai still beats Itachi. But you right though, without this ototsuki crap he’s top 10

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I said top 10 minus Rikudou chakra (no Naruto & Sasuke). Top 15 with Rikudou that have feats (no Ashura, Indra, Hamura, or Hagoromo).

Bee, Mu, Onoki, and Gengetsu aren't above Itachi, nor on par.

Gaara = Itachi for the most part. Same tier pretty much.
Naruto and Sasuke would still be superior even without Rikudo powers.

I can understand the latter two, but how are Bee and Mu lower than Itachi?

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️

1. Hagoromo
2. Madara
3. Kaguya
4. JJ Obito
5. Hamura
6. DMS Kakashi
8. Nagato
9. Kabuto
10. BM Minato
11. Hashirama
12. Sasuke
13. Killer Bee
14. Yagura
15. Shisui/Itachi
16. Gaara

Please tell me that EMS Sasuke with no perfect Susanoo on your list.....

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feats dont mean shit when A guy like BLACK ZETSU hypes Yata up. Its like saying Hamara would get his ass whooped by Kakashi cause he got no feats.
You must be registered for see images

Apparently Naruto can and did "touch" black zetsu. Seems he's not all-seeing, all-knowing after all.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't matter what Naruto is or isn't, point is Black Zetsu said something and was proven wrong in pretty much the same scan, which means his hype is worth less than shit.
It matters because only gods & demi-gods can defy what Black Zetsu says. BZ knows more than anybody below God tier.