Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much anyone ranking up from Choujiro is more powerful than BZ. At any rate, you forgot to provide scans backing up your claims.
Its not about strength. Its about knowledge. What scan am i suppose to provide? We already know BZ deceived Indra, Madara, and Obito. This is enough to prove that he knows a lot about NV and that means what he said about Yata & Totsuka are true.

And your scan only proved that BZ is not a fortune teller which I never said he was.

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not about strength. Its about knowledge. What scan am i suppose to provide? We already know BZ deceived Indra, Madara, and Obito. This is enough to prove that he knows a lot about NV and that means what he said about Yata & Totsuka are true.

And your scan only proved that BZ is not a fortune teller which I never said he was.
Let me do you a quick recap:

Scans on why only "demi god" or "gods" can defy what BZ says.
Simpy because they're all knowing & more powerful than BZ.
So saying that they can defy what BZ says because they are more powerful is saying that pretty much anyone ranking up from Choujuro can defy what BZ says, arround 70 or 80% of the narutoverse.

Deception is not an indicator of knowledge or wisdom. And as deceptive as he can be, that doesn't prove that anything he says is right (at the very least, being deceptive, it would prove them as lies, making my statement right)

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me do you a quick recap:

So saying that they can defy what BZ says because they are more powerful is saying that pretty much anyone ranking up from Choujuro can defy what BZ says, arround 70 or 80% of the narutoverse.

Deception is not an indicator of knowledge or wisdom. And as deceptive as he can be, that doesn't prove that anything he says is right (at the very least, being deceptive, it would prove them as lies, making my statement right)
Demigods and gods either know more or their fate transcends mortal actions. This is why I said BZ isn't a fortune teller. I didnt say u gotta be stronger to know more than BZ. Nice try tho. And btw BZ does know more. He has been with Kaguya to Indra and to Madara. So dont give me that bullshit that he is deceptive. In order to be deceptive, you gotta have merit too. Unless u tellin' me maddy, and indea were dumbasses? They're knowledgeable and they thought BZ was just as or more knowledgeable thats why they joined forces.

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Demigods and gods either know more or their fate transcends mortal actions. This is why I said BZ isn't a fortune teller. I didnt say u gotta be stronger to know more than BZ. Nice try tho. And btw BZ does know more. He has been with Kaguya to Indra and to Madara. So dont give me that bullshit that he is deceptive. In order to be deceptive, you gotta have merit too. Unless u tellin' me maddy, and indea were dumbasses? They're knowledgeable and they thought BZ was just as or more knowledgeable thats why they joined forces.

No, you said they can defy what BZ says because they are more powerful. Madara is way more powerful than BZ, therefore he defies what BZ says about the Yata Mirror /logic.

What you fail to understand (well, not failing, you're trolling, but for the sake of the argument let's go with failing) is that this is a manga, this is not constant whatsover and whatever the author said in the first chapters not necessarily will be held true in the end, cause that's how it works. So far what we seen about the Yata Mirror, about the time it was shown, is that it can properly deflect exploding tags and katana blows, nothing more than that. On the other hand (for comparison) we have seen the Totsuka sword in action, twice, and what has been said about it held true (so far) in the series. So I don't have any doubts that if Madara gets hit with Totsuka it will be drawn into the sword's genjutsu or whatever, but trying to sell that the Yata Mirror is the absolute defense based on what we've seen ... not going to happen.

You just need common sense to analyze what you're reading, that all.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you said they can defy what BZ says because they are more powerful. Madara is way more powerful than BZ, therefore he defies what BZ says about the Yata Mirror /logic.

What you fail to understand (well, not failing, you're trolling, but for the sake of the argument let's go with failing) is that this is a manga, this is not constant whatsover and whatever the author said in the first chapters not necessarily will be held true in the end, cause that's how it works. So far what we seen about the Yata Mirror, about the time it was shown, is that it can properly deflect exploding tags and katana blows, nothing more than that. On the other hand (for comparison) we have seen the Totsuka sword in action, twice, and what has been said about it held true (so far) in the series. So I don't have any doubts that if Madara gets hit with Totsuka it will be drawn into the sword's genjutsu or whatever, but trying to sell that the Yata Mirror is the absolute defense based on what we've seen ... not going to happen.

Common sense not needed. And you dont tell me what I say. I'll make this clear. Demi-gods & Gods can defy actions of mortals and the like. So they're not subjected to what BZ says. BZ knows about Kaguya, rikudo, etc. he most certainly knows about Yata mirror and totsuka. Believe the hype bruh. Itachi is that godlike if his body wasnt mortal.

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you dont tell me what I say. I'll make this clear. Demi-gods & Gods can defy actions of mortals and the like. So they're not subjected to what BZ says. BZ knows about Kaguya, rikudo, etc. he most certainly knows about Yata mirror and totsuka. Believe the hype bruh. Itachi is that godlike if his body wasnt mortal.
Common sense not needed. .
True

/thread

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yata mirror is absolute defense according to databook and BZ who changed uchiha tablet which hagoromo wrote. Yata >>> madara + kaguya. Prove it isnt.

True

/thread
Itachi defeats madara easy. Negative low diff.

Uhm okay, but isn't 8 gates still a part of Gai's power, which means it's still a part of Gai, which means it's still a part of his character? I don't see how you can discount that just because it's a finishing suicidal move that isn't part of his base form, or as you say "a mode." If Gai is the one that came up with the attack and learned it himself then how does it not count?

You would only have a point with DMS Kakashi as he needed Obito's chakra to use both sharingans, which isn't his own mode or version because he needed someone else to get DMS, not to mention it was only temporary.

But he doesn't have to be. Fact of the matter is that Gai can beat Itachi with 8 gates, so by default Gai > Itachi.
Yet guy shat his pants seeing itachi and didnt use seventh gate or eighth gate against him. Itachi without using full strength is faster than 5th gate lee. Check your facts.

and where exactly do you see Black Zetsu saying that since its white zetsu who has been blabbering :lol
The one who said about the yata and totsuka were BZ and the one who asked the questions were WZ. Read.

no it does not.
Madara violates Itachi.It's a cold hearted fact proven by your desperation that you made another thread about it trying to give Itachi PS so he stands a chance :lol
Your hate towards itachi is visible and I cant stand this. If you hate him that much, atleast use facts when you downplay him. You base this off with feats? Give me feats hagoromo otsutsuki beat dedara. Can you? Atleast one? Lmfao. Can you give feats indra defeats deidara? Lmfaoooo. Can you give feats asura beats pain? Lmfaoooo. Can you give feats hagoromo beats kakuzu?lmfaooo. Only statements? Shame. You're all talk but cant back it up? Shame. You cant acknowledge itachi is superior to hagoromo and kaguya and easily beats madara?Shame. Manga says it, then also denial? Shame.LmfaooooOooo.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yata mirror is absolute defense according to databook and BZ who changed uchiha tablet which hagoromo wrote. Yata >>> madara + kaguya. Prove it isnt.

Itachi defeats madara easy. Negative low diff.

Yet guy shat his pants seeing itachi and didnt use seventh gate or eighth gate against him. Itachi without using full strength is faster than 5th gate lee. Check your facts.

The one who said about the yata and totsuka were BZ and the one who asked the questions were WZ. Read.

Your hate towards itachi is visible and I cant stand this. If you hate him that much, atleast use facts when you downplay him. You base this off with feats? Give me feats hagoromo otsutsuki beat dedara. Can you? Atleast one? Lmfao. Can you give feats indra defeats deidara? Lmfaoooo. Can you give feats asura beats pain? Lmfaoooo. Can you give feats hagoromo beats kakuzu?lmfaooo. Only statements? Shame. You're all talk but cant back it up? Shame. You cant acknowledge itachi is superior to hagoromo and kaguya and easily beats madara?Shame. Manga says it, then also denial? Shame.LmfaooooOooo.
I see now , u both guys where the same guy . Super troll
Post automatically merged:

Tyrance and New dawn

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya
Madara
Naruto/Sasuke
Sasuke/Naruto
Juubito
Kakashi (DMS)
Gai (8th Gate)
Toneri
Hashirama
Nagato
Kabuto
Edo Minato

Itachi is at most Top 15, and not even that once Boruto characters and characters we know for a fact are superior are thrown into the mix.
I agree with your list but Hashirama beats Toneri

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto