0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i use chidori naragashi so i dont get trapped
Katon • Horou no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Prison]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, and Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which generates a circular flame upon the ground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison // Chakra Drain 60% //
and then to dodge the last one
i use Raiton • Raikou Dageki no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Lightning Strike Skill]
- A technique that uses C ranking Lightning Chakra
- Handseals: None
- Effect: At points it happens when the opponent is bound by the oponent by various ropes or even strings. Or when it comes down to it in a grappling hold. With this jutsu the user summons down a bolt of lightning to strike into the user. In which, will send an electrical shock also into the opponent. // Chakra Drain 65% // Damage 98
- Note: This lightning travels at 300 speed
and i throw a bomb at you to destract you while i get awayG2G

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i use
(Doton:Shinjiuu Zanshu)-Earth Style:Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation
• Type:Supplementary
• Range:Short-Long
• Chakra cost:10
• Damage Points:N/A
• Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.

to avoid your fire
then i use
Wind Release • Ultimate Air Cutter [Fuuton • Zankuukyokuha]
- A technique that utilizes Double Wind Chakra, and Double Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Rooster, Dragon, Rooster or Arm Cannons
- Effect: A skill that is a build up upon the original Air Cutter Ability. Using both hands, the user gathers a large amount of chakra int the palms of their hands firing off a destructive blast of air capable of destroying solid objects that are within its immediate path. Tearing up land and rocks along. This jutsu can also be fired through Arm Cannons, however the major con of this jutsu is it leaves the user open to immediate attack
to counter your lightning and bomb

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay its time for me too get serious
(Suiton:Kokuun)-Water Style:Black Clouds

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Creates a down pour of oil rain from the sky that is flameable and can be used with fire jutsu or any source of flame to ignite the oil.
and combine it with
(Katon:Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Mist Waltz

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: User spits out a huge mist of flameable gas the can be ignited by local fire or buy a fire jutsu.
making it impossible for you to dodge this
(Katon:Karyuu Endan)-Fire Style:Dragon Flame Bomb

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: A powerful fire jutsu that spreads along the floor and can cover a long range of terrain.