Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(activate MS as soon as you do the first hand sign too break all the genjutsu's)you cant use Aranks....til 1750 and Srank til 3100....(turn off ms and reactivate sharingan)

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
jumps in the air and uses
(Katon:Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Mist Waltz

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: User spits out a huge mist of flameable gas the can be ignited by local fire or buy a fire jutsu.
and use
(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.
and combine it with
(Fuuton:Daitoppa)-Great Break Through

Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Description:A gust of wind that is huge in diameter and can level a tree or to.

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
jumps in the air and uses
(Katon:Kasumi Enbu No Jutsu)-Fire Style:Mist Waltz

Chakra cost:10
Descripton: User spits out a huge mist of flameable gas the can be ignited by local fire or buy a fire jutsu.
and use
(Katon:Housenka No Jutsu)-Fire Style:phoenix Flower Jutsu

Chakra cost:15
Descripton: Small Muliti-Fire balls that spread out and converge on the opponent.This jutsu can have shuriken hidden in it for added damage.
and combine it with
(Fuuton:Daitoppa)-Great Break Through

Chakra Cost:15
Description:A gust of wind that is huge in diameter and can level a tree or to.
*i use waterwall to stop your attack* and then run and just into the lake..i dear you to come at me

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**i land on the lake and use**
(Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy

Type:attack
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.
and i combine it with
(Chidori Nagashi)-1000 Birds Current
Type:Attack/Defence(can be both at same time)
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: A full body chidori that can also be charged into metal objects.

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(dodge sharks and I use Suiton • Ijin Ryouiki Mizu Goumon [Water Release • Devil's Domain Water Torture]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Double Condense, and Double Focus
- Handseals: Boar, Dog, Serpent
- Effect: A skill in which has to be used when the opponent is within the presence of a large body of water. The chakra quickly flowing through the water, causes more then fifty percent of the water to rise up around the opponent and come crashing down upon them like a circular flowing wave. Put the opponent underwater. // Chakra Drain 180% to initiate, 30% per post to keep up. If the opponent is within this jutsu for 5 posts, they will instantly die // Dmg 240

*as you are underwater i use Suiton • Mizu no Yaiba Rendan [Water Release • Water Blade Barrage]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Doulbe Materialize, and Focus
- Handseals: Serpent, Ram, Dog
- Effect: A skill which can only be used when the opponent is underwater. Within the water, blades of water are created all around the opponent. As soon as they are created, they are sent from various sides in order to tear through the opponent. Cutting open their bodies and leaving terrible wounds upon their body // Chakra Drain 80% per blade // Dmg 120 per blade

*you lose are you got somethin to block that*

Last edited:

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i block the second attack with
(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).
and your dead you didnt dodge my sharks
just in case you think that your not(i jump out of the water and use)
(Raiton:Gian)-Lightning Style:False Darkness
Descripton: Two powerful lightnung blasts that even Kakashi had to block with two Lightning Blades.
while your in the water

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i block the second attack with
(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).
and your dead you didnt dodge my sharks
just in case you think that your not(i jump out of the water and use)
(Raiton:Gian)-Lightning Style:False Darkness
Descripton: Two powerful lightnung blasts that even Kakashi had to block with two Lightning Blades.
while your in the water
i did doge it if you can read..

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I use Raiton • Toruneedo Raitoningu [Lightning Release • Tornado Lightning]
- A skill creating a powerful lightning jutsu, which really does not involve a tornado
- Handseals: Hare, Boar, Monkey
- Training: 2750
- Effect: A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is creating long extensions of electricity from the hands. Swinging them around, it tears through the surroundings and creates a massive wave of destruction. Leaving the area in a state like it was torn up by a tornado // Chakra Drain 200% // Dmg 300 // Must use an additional 40% per post to keep up the lightning extensions, in which the damage done by them goes down to 60 to stop your 2 attack

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
jump on the dry land..and I useRaiton • Denkou Shou no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Thunder Aeon Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, and being a Kuchiyose variation
- Handseals: None, Blood Offering [-30 stamina]
- Effect: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage // Chakra Drain 250% to summon the creature // Summon Creature Chakra = 1000% // Barrier takes 550% chakra to create, and the Blast costs 125% Chakra // Blast does 100 dmg, if hitting the barrier one receives 75 dmg // Summon will stay off as long as it has chakra, cannot do anything else but create its barrier and firing off its blast // The blast it creates travels at 390 speed you can't doge it at a speed of 390

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton:Denkou Shou no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Thunder Aeon Skill
Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost:40
Description: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage(Damage for being thrown inot he barrier= 15).
too colide with yours

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice move* then I use Earth Release • Mud Rush Wave [Doton • Deido Sattou Nami no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, and High level Unfocus
- Handseals: Dog, Ox
- Effect: A technique where the user gathers an incredible amount of chakra within their chest, expanding out their chest far out then it normally can be expanded. The user opens up their mouth and releases a rushing wave of Mud from their mouths. This incredible mass of mud is devastatingly powerful and can merely push over many individuals and drown them in mud. After the jutsu is used, the mud hardens to trap anything within it. // Chakra Drain 250% // Dmg 375

*as you are trap by the mud* i use Earth Release • Underworld Swamp [Doton • Yomi Numa]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, a State Change, Difuse, Double Unfocus
- Handseals: Dog, Ox, Hare, Dog
- Effect: A technique where the user channels their chakra into the ground, changing the state of the ground from a normal earth to a swampy area. This happening all simultaneously as the chakra is difused and breaks apart the ground into its new swamp form. In this form, the swamp if very sticky and slipper, and can trap an opponent very easily and can cause an opponent to sink down into the ground and drown in the swamp if not careful // Chakra Drain 150%

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(before you can make the first hand sign i activateEMS)and too dodge the mud i use
(Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado

Damage Points:60(+10 for a strike that hits opponent if the attack misses for a total of 2 strikes)
Descripton: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.
and before you can do your second jutsu i use
(Doujutsu:Hinokami)-Eye Technique:Rising Sun

Damage Points:80(-20 to user per use)
Description:The user closes both eyes and then opens them one at a time.Each tim burning an area near the traget with black fire.When both eyes are open the target is burned in a circle of black fire that only leaves a crater behind.
and last i use
(Doujutsu:Kyokujitsu)-Eye Technique:Sun God

Description:This jutsu creates black flames that draw in the users target burnig them in a huge sphere of fire that can not be escaped.All thats left is a huge crater where the target once stood.

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(before you can make the first hand sign i activateEMS)and too dodge the mud i use
(Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado

Damage Points:60(+10 for a strike that hits opponent if the attack misses for a total of 2 strikes)
Descripton: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.
and before you can do your second jutsu i use
(Doujutsu:Hinokami)-Eye Technique:Rising Sun

Description:The user closes both eyes and then opens them one at a time.Each tim burning an area near the traget with black fire.When both eyes are open the target is burned in a circle of black fire that only leaves a crater behind.
and last i use
(Doujutsu:Kyokujitsu)-Eye Technique:Sun God

Description:This jutsu creates black flames that draw in the users target burnig them in a huge sphere of fire that can not be escaped.All thats left is a huge crater where the target once stood.
activateEMS and doge you attack...then i use* Earth Release ? Earth Grip Skill [Doton ? Tsuchi Nigiri no Jutsu]
- A techinque utilizing Earth Chakra, Focus, Materialize, and Condense
- Handseals: Ox, Dog, Ram, Boar
- Effect: A technique where the user gathers chakra into the ground, causing a hand to arise and grip at the opponent. The arms can go out normally approximately two feet. Once grapping onto the opponent the arm stiffens to immobilize the opponent. // Chakra Drain 100% to initiate, 10% per hand, and an additional 1% chakra per foot the hand extends as i grap you
Katon ? Horou no Jutsu [Fire Release ? Fire Prison]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, and Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which generates a circular flame upon the ground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison // Chakra Drain 60% // This prison jutsu is self sustaining and as you are trap

i use
*( i use Raiton ? Raikou Dageki no Jutsu [Lightning Release ? Lightning Strike Skill]
- A technique that uses C ranking Lightning Chakra
- Handseals: None
- Effect: At points it happens when the opponent is bound by the oponent by various ropes or even strings. Or when it comes down to it in a grappling hold. With this jutsu the user summons down a bolt of lightning to strike into the user. In which, will send an electrical shock also into the opponent. // Chakra Drain 65% // Damage 98
- Note: This lightning travels at 300 speed